PDA

View Full Version : REMINDER Karl Performance Grand Opening SATURDAY NOV. 10th!

Vitoman
11-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone that Karl Performance will be having their Grand Opening Saturday November 10th from 8-5. Engine and AWD dynos will be running all day, tons of give aways and door prizes, lunch from 11-1 and tons of eye candy! I attached a flyer and a few pics of some stuff in the shop today. Come check out this premier facility and all it has to offer! Thanks!
Ryan Vitiritto

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/RyanVitiritto/grandopening.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/RyanVitiritto/shop1.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/RyanVitiritto/shop2.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/RyanVitiritto/shop3.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/RyanVitiritto/shop4.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/RyanVitiritto/shop5.jpg

Sunny Z
11-09-2012, 07:21 AM
AWD Camaro! SCORE!

You should do a dyno day to get that thing broken in.

SledgeWS6
11-09-2012, 08:10 AM

QFT, I might be able to show up depending on my hangover's intensity.

derek072887
11-09-2012, 08:15 AM
AWD Camaro! SCORE!

the dyno is 50% off the day of this event

Vitoman
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Sunny Z, tell me what you would like to see for a dyno day and we can get it worked out. We have a dyno day progam set up with discounts, just let me know how many people you are thinking will be there and the date.

And yes, if you come to the grand opening and sign up for dyno time you will get 50% off the first hour. So it would be $50 for an hour on the dyno with a wideband if you choose. Come see me! Thanks!

Sunny Z
11-09-2012, 01:15 PM
So is it actual dyno run time, or does it include strapping, etc? Whats the general time to do 3-5 pulls + strapping? I'd be kinda interested to put my car on the rollers, for shits n gigs.

Sleepy
11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Ryan is that Pete's car?

sparkles
11-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Ryan is that Pete's car?
Yes

Jappbox
11-09-2012, 03:51 PM
This shop could go really far but it all depends on how up tight the owners are.

ashanson
11-09-2012, 04:12 PM
I can come dyno the car there tomorrow, what is the price for just a few pulls? I was going to schedule something at WS6 in Norwalk but I'd love to come check out the facility. Dynojet I'm assuming?

CROWN
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm the guy there full time to do the dynoing and tuning on what comes in. I came from the ws6store and no longer there, I don't know if they've hired someone to run it yet. We have cars that are planned that i'll be running tomorrow. Tomorrow is just a open house to come and see what everything is about so its not a open day to bring your car to put on dyno but defiently bring it to show it and set up a appointment to get on the dyno!!!! The dyno is a Superflow.

slow ride
11-09-2012, 05:59 PM
It will be nice to get a couple normal cars on this thing to see how the numbers add up to say the typical dynojet. Numbers are just that, but it's nice to know how it compares. Do some manual Camaros or something like that where there are a million other examples out there to compare. Whats the max power/torque it can read?

Vitoman
11-09-2012, 09:28 PM
It's 50.00 for an hour with wide band if you sign up tomorrow and are going to do it in the next 4-5 months. Come see me and we will get you on the list. Our usual rate is 100.00 an hour with wide band, 80.00 without. We do have discounted club day rates and we do have Clint tuning as well. Let us know how we can help! Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Vitoman
11-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Also it's a 1500 hp unit

CROWN
11-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Also EVERYONE COME CHECK IT OUT! See ya tomorrow ryan

CROWN
11-09-2012, 10:53 PM
It will be nice to get a couple normal cars on this thing to see how the numbers add up to say the typical dynojet. Numbers are just that, but it's nice to know how it compares. Do some manual Camaros or something like that where there are a million other examples out there to compare. Whats the max power/torque it can read?

It has a comparison table with a dynojet calibration to see what it would normally show on a dynojet. Dynojet is typically 10% more than a superflow. Depending how the shop set up the calculations in the other dyno's.

c_mart_28
11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Easily the most impressive performance oriented shop that I've ever been to.

I just hope that the hourly rate of it's various services aren't a bajillion dollars to cover the cost of that super impressive shop!

Either way, it's really nice to have access to a shop of that caliber. Congratulations again, Ryan. I know you've worked hard to get a good job in this industry and it looks like you've got yourself a great one now!

sparkles
11-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Easily, one of the nicest shops in the midwest. If you any of you get a chance to stop by, do. You won't regret it.

CROWN
11-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Great turnout thanks to everyone who came. Sorry if anyone tried talking to me and I didn't respond or cut it short.

BGjohnson
11-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Nice place guys!

Paint booth was badass, that guy cranks out some decent work. Engine and chassis dyno were both super clean and well thought out. Should be a fun place. But like Casey said, hope it doesn't push out guys with a normal budget.

Vitoman
11-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks guy for coming out and supporting this! I was very happy with the turnout. I will post up what our dyno prices are tomorrow, they are very good- and Ive been on a ton of dynos. Also as far as our pricing goes, everything I have checked is the same or in most cases less than what Jegs or Summit is selling for, and I will have it just as fast or even in stock. JR was in business for 14 years and we are direct with nearly every manufacturer yo can think of. Let me know if you are looking for something and try me out.

Vitoman
11-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Thanks guy for coming out and supporting this! I was very happy with the turnout. I will post up what our dyno prices are tomorrow, they are very good- and Ive been on a ton of dynos. Also as far as our pricing goes, everything I have checked is the same or in most cases less than what Jegs or Summit is selling for, and I will have it just as fast or even in stock. JR was in business for 14 years and we are direct with nearly every manufacturer you can think of. Let me know if you are looking for something and try me out.