PDA

View Full Version : Daily Drivers.. what would you pick?

K-ville
10-14-2012, 02:23 PM
I've been sniffing around for a nice Daily Driver since I leave my diesel in the garage as much as I can to keep miles down and not go broke filling it up. I've finally realized that having my diesel my mustang my dart and my shit box s10 I spend twice as much time in my crappiest car as I do in all the others combined! So what would you get?!

I have been looking at imports mainly since I want fuel economy and and either fwd or awd. I dont need some crazy nice car but id like something thats fun so a civic wont due im thinking more like WRX or older Evo... maybe even a cobalt ss or srt4. I will without a doubt beat the piss out of it on a regular basis...

slow ride
10-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Out of the ones you said I'd take a Subaru Legacy GT.\ over the WRX. More room and price is lower now. You need a 05' or up with a manual. What are you looking to spend?

Domestic Disturbance
10-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Legacy GT's are sexy too. I'd also say RSX would be a nice option.

sparkles
10-14-2012, 03:05 PM
I tell you what, I try to steal my wife's Cruze every chance I can. High 39mpg and it makes turbo noises. I'm easily amused.

K-ville
10-14-2012, 03:10 PM
I havnt sat down to figure out a price yet.. nothing crazy Id say like 13000 max but the cheaper the better since im gunna rack up miles and use it alot. havnt ever looked at Legacys but rsx im not sure id be into... maybe if i drove one