PDA

View Full Version : Lil test/Lil tune today also

OldSkoolRCR
09-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Maybee Sam Heath and Demos can figure out this et/mph since they were so important last time out...We will take a race with either of you and you can have the hit...Bring your fast ass shit to QCAAF race the Oct 14th and well see how you both do...lol
http://www.streetfire.net/video/tri-skate-930012_2398303.htm

StreetSweeper
09-30-2012, 07:26 PM
maybee sam heath and demos can figure out this et/mph since they were so important last time out...we will take a race with either of you and you can have the hit...bring your fast ass shit to qcaaf race the oct 14th and well see how you both do...lol

lol.. Nice!

Blacky layen down the law!

Deimos
09-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Well you both know we are racing the 13th, but hey have fun on the 14th doing what you silly kids do.

OldSkoolRCR
09-30-2012, 07:44 PM
If either of you to wanna lock up some money and not your $100 chump change we will bring it out the 13the take your money and then re-bet it the 14th why the 13th your not representing IAF on the 20th? I will help you out it went way slower today...lol $500? min you in? and I guarrenty we are 500lb+ heavier than either of you 2

Deimos
09-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Why you trying to race a slow truck like mine. 500 dollars is like what 5 times the food budget....... You guys really trying to race that safe?

OldSkoolRCR
09-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Tell your boy Sam bring his junk and his money...you can have the hit...bet your money on him were not safe just confident. Im wasteing my time niether of you are racing for anything other then $20...you guys have fun.

StreetSweeper
09-30-2012, 07:58 PM
500 dollars is like what 5 times the food budget.......

as much as i dont wanna say this.. that made me chukkle lol

Deimos
09-30-2012, 08:02 PM
that was my goal

83s10v8
10-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Maybee Sam Heath and Demos can figure out this et/mph since they were so important last time out...We will take a race with either of you and you can have the hit...Bring your fast ass shit to QCAAF race the Oct 14th and well see how you both do...lol

yeah! that was either the 9.22 or the 9.28 run! nice job guys!... but without my spray ill be getting next year i wouldnt have a chance against the black car.. unless you wanna run motor to motor!

83s10v8
10-02-2012, 06:20 PM
and no i wasnt special that day... most cell phones have stop watches on them :)

allgo
10-02-2012, 07:08 PM
and no i wasnt special that day... most cell phones have stop watches on them :)

you really think you can time a car off a cellphone stop watch?? Wow I just get dumber and dumber everytime I get on here...

OldSkoolRCR
10-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Are you serious cell phone...That hands down is the stupidest thing Ive seen posted on this site. Thats was at TriState not CFR...get all the spray you need, your going to need a whole lot of it!!!!! you honestly think thats all that is in that car? if so you are an idiot, but I would rather show it to you and take a few hundred of your money doing it. But like I told you before Sam...Our paths will cross eventually, from what I hear sooner than later.

sparkles
10-02-2012, 07:53 PM
That hands down is the stupidest thing Ive seen posted on this site.
Evidently, you don't proofread. Carry on.

OldSkoolRCR
10-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Wow I just get dumber and dumber everytime I get on here...

Joe...Thats the MORON menatlity of a few on this site! Heck when we get to BG for the NMRA race tell them no need for timming system I brought my phone....BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Deimos
10-02-2012, 08:03 PM
1320go works to its all in how you want to find info. I got a nano kit for sale if you all want to buy it and try it before the end of the year.

OldSkoolRCR
10-02-2012, 08:08 PM
I tossed 2 nano kits in the metal dumpster last spring, bet there still at our shop if you want them. Any way no thanx. We dont need Nano we got CR finest N20 tunner on our side! And he must being doing his job.

OldSkoolRCR
10-02-2012, 08:13 PM
TriState is not a member of 1320go

Deimos
10-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Yep the same one that never came to look at mine... Well two nano kits in garbage huh? Yeah I will take em.

OldSkoolRCR
10-02-2012, 08:19 PM
When I get to the shop on Wed I will look in the metal dumpster, if there still there and they have not emptyed it I will let you know, you can go get them, they are worthless.

Deimos
10-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Empty dont mean shit since there is a filling station in CR. Lol once again I love free stuff,

oVa-Boost
10-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Empty dont mean shit since there is a filling station in CR. Lol once again I love free stuff,

i think he ment the metal dumpster being empty not the bottles

Deimos
10-02-2012, 08:52 PM
i think he ment the metal dumpster being empty not the bottles

Thanks man. I have ten convos going on hard to keep up on all of them.

Caleb
10-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Are you serious cell phone...That hands down is the stupidest thing Ive seen posted on this site. Thats was at TriState not CFR...get all the spray you need, your going to need a whole lot of it!!!!! you honestly think thats all that is in that car? if so you are an idiot, but I would rather show it to you and take a few hundred of your money doing it. But like I told you before Sam...Our paths will cross eventually, from what I hear sooner than later.

Timing a run on a cell phone is stupid? I can see a solo run out in the middle of no where being stupid. However if I bet if you're good enough you can get it within at least a 1+/-1 second watching other cars at the track. And he never said that's all the car has. But I bet that car is running between the 8.7-9.7 area. Considering the take off is just before 1:11 and the ending is just about at 1:20 on the video. Unless the timing is that far off on the video. Either way, that was awesome, good run, make it go faster!

Scott
10-03-2012, 12:20 PM
That run was a waste of spark plugs!! Thats all I have to contribute to this conversation... LOL

83s10v8
10-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Timing a run on a cell phone is stupid? I can see a solo run out in the middle of no where being stupid. However if I bet if you're good enough you can get it within at least a 1+/-1 second watching other cars at the track. And he never said that's all the car has. But I bet that car is running between the 8.7-9.7 area. Considering the take off is just before 1:11 and the ending is just about at 1:20 on the video. Unless the timing is that far off on the video. Either way, that was awesome, good run, make it go faster!

thank you. lol But I was just being a smartass with the cell phone thing. Apparently the retards on here didnt get it, thats why I got his times to the exact when he ran at CFR. Its because i was up in the tower watchin his dumbass.

StreetSweeper
10-03-2012, 01:21 PM
thank you. lol But I was just being a smartass with the cell phone thing. Apparently the retards on here didnt get it, thats why I got his times to the exact when he ran at CFR. Its because i was up in the tower watchin his dumbass.

You sir are the only Tard so speak for your self. shes flyin aint she haha, you dont have a clue!!! That video was not even at CFR, Nice try! GET A LANE POSER!

AutoMods
10-03-2012, 01:35 PM
congrats on the 9.22. what did the stopwatch say on the 60 foot ?

Scott
10-03-2012, 02:04 PM
ALOT of instigators in here.. 1 dummy thinks he has inside information about the car now everyone thinks they know what it runs. Whether it runs 7.9's or 10.9's they still want to tune in confidence, whats the big deal?

I tell you one thing you all deserve all the shit talking that gets slung your way by the Eddy B camp..

allgo
10-03-2012, 02:11 PM
This dumbass retard would love to meet you in person

BGjohnson
10-03-2012, 03:46 PM
This is getting hilarious. Keeping going!

Cool seeing the rearview shot, leaves nicely.

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
10-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Lmao.

10-03-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm bringing a stop watch on Oct 14th. Bwaaww LOL

OldSkoolRCR
10-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Sam as I have said before....you hold on to the Dumbass comments and you can bring them up when our paths cross...talk all the shit you want on the comp. just be sure to talk it when I see you. IAF day should be very interesting! as for the times it ran those were shit passes on a shit track, I have the ETs and MPH when ever your ready my offer stands $500 and you can have the hit. your pile of shit will NEVER!!!!!! out run that Camaro.

OldSkoolRCR
10-03-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm bringing a stop watch on Oct 14th. Bwaaww LOL

Mike....Make sure its calibrated !!!!

10-03-2012, 05:24 PM
I'll calibrate it with my phone lmao

Deimos
10-03-2012, 06:34 PM
What's funny is peopleACTUALLY think this is about a stop watch.

OldSkoolRCR
10-03-2012, 06:40 PM
I could really care less what he saw or posted...Actually that helped us out more than it hurt in the grudge racing area, hopefully you can figure out what Im talking about. Looking forward to seeing you on the 14th. Ed

Deimos
10-03-2012, 06:43 PM
All I know is I am detuning mine for pump gas.

83s10v8
10-04-2012, 11:16 AM
What's funny is peopleACTUALLY think this is about a stop watch.

hahaha i kno what a bunch of fuckin retards.
and ed you musta been pretty mad callin the track manager about what happened.... and you dont think the s-10 will ever beat that piece plastic? get real. i wouldnt be too proud of a 9sec grudge car.

Scott
10-04-2012, 11:48 AM
and ed you musta been pretty mad callin the track manager about what happened.... and you dont think the s-10 will ever beat that piece plastic? get real. i wouldnt be too proud of a 9sec grudge car.

Maybe you should quit talking so much and line up against him then... You wouldnt be proud of a 9sec grudge car so you must be extremely embarrased to run away from a race against it?

StreetSweeper
10-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Maybe you should quit talking so much and line up against him then... You wouldnt be proud of a 9sec grudge car so you must be extremely embarrased to run away from a race against it?

You no at first i thought, well i dont want him to line up next to my "9 second " Grudge car due to the fact that his shit would more then likely fall apart, but then again he would be long behind me so im down. LINE THE FUCK UP !!

Subzero
10-04-2012, 01:54 PM

If this is the black camaro in streetsweepers sig,, I got news for a few of you I ran next to it at Byron, granted my notch is quit a bit faster than that camaro, it ran a lot faster that day then the posted time I seen, but hey if you think it a 9sec car more power to you, I agree with the other guys step up and race it.

FiFdYnUtZ
10-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Sam didn't you.just get in the tens?

83s10v8
10-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Sam didn't you.just get in the tens?

lol. yup. 2 years ago with a whole different drivetrain.

Subzero
10-04-2012, 02:56 PM
lol. yup. 2 years ago with a whole different drivetrain.

What I'm trying to figure out is why not except the race If I seen correctly you were offered the hit, you must know somthing we don't and just know better?

83s10v8
10-04-2012, 03:23 PM
What I'm trying to figure out is why not except the race If I seen correctly you were offered the hit, you must know somthing we don't and just know better?

he wont run me motor to motor. hes gotta spray like a bitch... so if he wants to spray like a bitch, ill run him next year when i get my new set up.

Subzero
10-04-2012, 04:06 PM
he wont run me motor to motor. hes gotta spray like a bitch... so if he wants to spray like a bitch, ill run him next year when i get my new set up.

N20 cars are built around the bottle cams and more important tight convertors they are useless N/A Seems the offer for the hit easy makes up for the N20 factor that's an easy 1.5 -2 car advantage for a decent racer are you looking t race a N/A car? I will give you that race better yet you can have a car and the move. But hopefully you do race for money I got a notch sbc on a 28" tire 3350lbs tell me when and how much I will be at qcaaf the 14th or I can make the trip on the 20th I live in KS so make it worth the trip please

Subzero
10-04-2012, 04:10 PM
I thought grudge racing was just that, its not a class race besides the offer they gave what more do you want that you would take the race?

Deimos
10-04-2012, 06:10 PM
So they want to run heads up and the NA car wants to run NA and the Nitrous car wants to run with nitrous... Pretty sure this all started cuz ed was saying the camaro is a ten second car similar to what he is doing in qcaaf. So when people came in and ran their mouth about a stop watch being ignorant and calling people retarded. Then the person starts with insults , then it turns into threats... Whats next?

AutoMods
10-04-2012, 06:36 PM
sparkles, thats taking it too far on the personal insults so i deleted your post

sparkles
10-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Wasn't even close to half the crap that gets said on here, not to mention the fact it was a legitimate question.

Deimos
10-04-2012, 06:49 PM
He ain't wrong people call me fat all the time.

OldSkoolRCR
10-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Sam your a punk, If only you could see and read the texted I got saved from Dan @ CFR...lets just say your refered to alot as a sneeky lil prick, whos always sneeking into the track and mouching food at the food stand...pathetic...I got all the texted if you think I BS you, shits going to change with you and your brother at that track, I could care less what you seen or posted...I offered you a good race head up and you get the hit better yet put up $500 and you can stage with the back tires and have the hit, so tell me what more of a handicap you want being on motor, you know what it runs your race and $500 to win...This is a waste of time your not racing anyone....Congrats you were in the tower seen a couple of times yep thats exactly what it runs EXACTLY...bet your money on that!!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
10-04-2012, 07:33 PM
So they want to run heads up and the NA car wants to run NA and the Nitrous car wants to run with nitrous... Pretty sure this all started cuz ed was saying the camaro is a ten second car similar to what he is doing in qcaaf. So when people came in and ran their mouth about a stop watch being ignorant and calling people retarded. Then the person starts with insults , then it turns into threats... Whats next?

It is a 10.0 sec car WTF you talking about...Sam says 9 sec I call BS we offer the back tire which is 1 car lenght plus the HIT what else he want...safe racing MF...remember I know what it runs....and Im a gambeling fool.

83s10v8
10-05-2012, 09:18 AM

haha i jus get a kick out of all these old saggy balled men that have taken their whole lifetime to put their junk together and they are getting mad cuz a 21 year old kid in a pickup truck can keep up/beat them. lol. must suck.

83s10v8
10-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Sam your a punk, If only you could see and read the texted I got saved from Dan @ CFR...lets just say your refered to alot as a sneeky lil prick, whos always sneeking into the track and mouching food at the food stand...pathetic...I got all the texted if you think I BS you, shits going to change with you and your brother at that track, I could care less what you seen or posted...I offered you a good race head up and you get the hit better yet put up $500 and you can stage with the back tires and have the hit, so tell me what more of a handicap you want being on motor, you know what it runs your race and $500 to win...This is a waste of time your not racing anyone....Congrats you were in the tower seen a couple of times yep thats exactly what it runs EXACTLY...bet your money on that!!!!!

yeah i walk over from my uncles house that is seperated from the track with a small fence, the agreement was was that dan could run the midnight races as long as his family and close family could walk over to the track at anytime.... so i guess if dan wants his midnight mania and any race going past 10pm then he should prolly jus keep his one toothed fuckin mouth shut. and as for stealing food? I wouldnt eat that nasty rat infested shit if you served it on a strippers ass.. and as for me and my brother.. my brother wont be back anyways, because hes moving. and as for me... there are other tracks, im not to worried about that, CFR never has any bite anyways, and jus so dan should kno.. about half the people that show up for the night races are my friends.. hes scrounging for money now, i cant believe he would want to make it even harder for himself. That stupid fuck wouldnt have a place to work, you guys wouldnt have ap lace to race if it wasnt for my great grandpa raymond, he built the track and it was in our family for 17 years. so you can tell that beaver headed fuck to do what he wants, dont make any difference to me and its just going to hurt him in the long run...... and your going to give me a car lengths head start for you to run N20 vs a street legal all motor truck? haha sounds like your a little scared? why dont we race next year when i can strap my n20 on my truck... then ill jus run ya heads up.

83s10v8
10-05-2012, 09:29 AM
It is a 10.0 sec car WTF yo talking about...Sam says 9 sec I call BS we offer the back tire which is 1 car lenght plus the HIT what else he want...safe racing MF...remember I know what it runs....and Im a gambeling fool.

that silver pos camaro you guys had ran as fast as i saw ran 9.50s on spray.. and sounds to me like the black pos is capable of high 8s

Scott
10-05-2012, 09:55 AM
wow, you are seriously butt hurt over having a slow truck arent ya? geez

Drifte
10-05-2012, 10:02 AM
that silver pos camaro you guys had ran as fast as i saw ran 9.50s on spray.. and sounds to me like the black pos is capable of high 8s

The silver car ran a 9.50? Is that a stock block record?
(edit: nvm, stock block stock heads record is 9.40)

snickerlicker
10-05-2012, 10:23 AM
yeah i walk over from my uncles house that is seperated from the track with a small fence, the agreement was was that dan could run the midnight races as long as his family and close family could walk over to the track at anytime.... so i guess if dan wants his midnight mania and any race going past 10pm then he should prolly jus keep his one toothed fuckin mouth shut. and as for stealing food? I wouldnt eat that nasty rat infested shit if you served it on a strippers ass.. and as for me and my brother.. my brother wont be back anyways, because hes moving. and as for me... there are other tracks, im not to worried about that, CFR never has any bite anyways, and jus so dan should kno.. about half the people that show up for the night races are my friends.. hes scrounging for money now, i cant believe he would want to make it even harder for himself. That stupid fuck wouldnt have a place to work, you guys wouldnt have ap lace to race if it wasnt for my great grandpa raymond, he built the track and it was in our family for 17 years. so you can tell that beaver headed fuck to do what he wants, dont make any difference to me and its just going to hurt him in the long run...... and your going to give me a car lengths head start for you to run N20 vs a street legal all motor truck? haha sounds like your a little scared? why dont we race next year when i can strap my n20 on my truck... then ill jus run ya heads up.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/d31d7fe7a9370ec2e9214576af041a95_zps248d8ee8.jpg

83s10v8
10-05-2012, 11:33 AM
wow, you are seriously butt hurt over having a slow truck arent ya? geez
yup super butt hurt!

OldSkoolRCR
10-05-2012, 06:05 PM

Keep on guessing on that black POS!!! Well be more than happy to run you head up...but not for free dont forget that when the time comes...since were waiting on you its $500 sounds like ol Dan got under your skin a bit I will try to load the text for you all to see.

sparkles
10-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Wow, this is getting good. What's the deal here? Did someone borrow someone's trailer and break the ramps?

AutoMods
10-06-2012, 10:36 AM

wow . i have to work with dan on the shootout in a couple weeks. don't piss him off

OldSkoolRCR
10-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Ryan...Dans actually a real good guy...but when you have to deal with idiots like him what do you do? from what Dan told me today his days are finished at CFR.

AutoMods
10-06-2012, 10:08 PM
dan's days are finished or sam's days?

OldSkoolRCR
10-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Sams days...