PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Allgo and Steve'O

OldSkoolRCR
09-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Taking the WIN at the EddyVille 10.5 today...That car is on rails...BG here we come!

allgo
09-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Thanks eddy wasnt the same with out lorenzoo and you though...car is flying i mean flying 7 second pass is going to happen. stevo worked his ass off today, lorenzoo and him made a new front end for the car it looks sick as hell ill post a pic up..

StreetSweeper
09-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Thanks eddy wasnt the same with out lorenzoo and you though...car is flying i mean flying 7 second pass is going to happen. stevo worked his ass off today, lorenzoo and him made a new front end for the car it looks sick as hell ill post a pic up..

Glad someone was flying. I might as well have been playing ice hockey at CFR! Bout stuffed her in the wall twice. If they ran clocks off i might have listend to scotty and went to eddyvile, problably could have went a round or two with traction today. Not to mention we wouldnt have had to listen to EDDYB holler all day and trying to bet everyone on the round by round action that was comming threw via phone. " I got Allgo for $10 bucks" .. I really think he wanted to be there instead of CFR!

K-ville
09-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Cars new look was deff. good glad to hear its running as good as it looks.