PDA

View Full Version : WTB 2jz gte engine or 7mgte

skipdownstairs
09-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Looking for a 2jzgte engine for my next boosted project so if you know of anyone with stuff let me know please!! even 7mgte stuff...

AutoMods
09-20-2012, 04:55 PM
do the 2jz, can't wait to see this project? hows the 4g63 doing ?

Drifte
09-21-2012, 07:02 AM
Maybe talk to Jesse about sourcing the 2jz. He lived that world for a bit, might be able to help you out. If you plan to build it anyway, maybe just take the n/a 2jz, forge it and put on the coil ignition stuff?

skipdownstairs
09-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Ill give him a call and see what I can dig up

Phish
09-21-2012, 08:18 AM
I think Newgen has some parts / blocks for both motors your asking about. I will point him this way.

Newgen
09-21-2012, 08:27 AM
I have a full 7mge long block. I would personally build a 2jzgte myself. When I did my swap I imported an aristo engine which is pretty much the same thing.

Jappbox
09-21-2012, 08:31 AM
I still live for the 2jz its my next project on a crazy drag race only car. i take it the 4g63 is geting pulled and a 2jz is going in?

skipdownstairs
09-21-2012, 12:07 PM
I still live for the 2jz its my next project on a crazy drag race only car. I take it the 4g63 is getting pulled and a 2jz is going in?

Yeppers shes coming out this winter I believe. Decided to go the 2jz route what did you tune yours with Jesse AEM I'm guessing....

Jappbox
09-22-2012, 06:22 AM
Yea AEM, its the Cheapest out thier for the 2jz, you can get a V2 AEM for cheap as well, or step up to a Proefi if you want flex fuel sensors. Motec if your going all out, or the new AEM infinity. both higher in price.

oVa-Boost
09-22-2012, 08:48 AM
there is an indain kid here in tama selling his 2jz supra its black un sure of the year my guess anywhere 95-98 florida car fully built motor not even broke in and big ass turbo never drove it like 5 times if that other than that its parked in a garage and kid lives in town so never drove it on the sett. but the paint is damn shinylooks like glass for an indain having the car sorry not trying to hach ur post figured i throw this out there if anyone intrested

AutoMods
09-22-2012, 10:39 AM
this project is going to be awesome. there is another guy on norotors.com forum that used to have a 2jz fc rx7 and hit the wall running low 9's (i think he leaked some fluid onto his own tires) so his next project was 2jz fox body .

http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=8129.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzves3WTTA8&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzves3WTTA8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj82ZW4msLY&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj82ZW4msLY&feature=player_embedded

Jappbox
09-22-2012, 03:13 PM
there is an indain kid here in tama selling his 2jz supra its black un sure of the year my guess anywhere 95-98 florida car fully built motor not even broke in and big ass turbo never drove it like 5 times if that other than that its parked in a garage and kid lives in town so never drove it on the sett. but the paint is damn shinylooks like glass for an indain having the car sorry not trying to hach ur post figured i throw this out there if anyone intrested

There is someone in town looking for a supra, now I would have to check this car out because 90% of supras are trashed, and knowing its a Meskwaki guy owning it means it could be even more trashed. Is there any pictures of this so car? ill see if brent can get ahold of the guy. if hes for sure selling it.

oVa-Boost
09-22-2012, 03:42 PM
There is someone in town looking for a supra, now I would have to check this car out because 90% of supras are trashed, and knowing its a Meskwaki guy owning it means it could be even more trashed. Is there any pictures of this so car? ill see if brent can get ahold of the guy. if hes for sure selling it.

brent might of seen it i believe it was down at the car show today

Ricky
09-22-2012, 06:26 PM
I was there and yes te supra was there too. Looks pretty good but not perfect. The motor spun a bearing backing off the trailer and its a young kid driving it and he doesn't know how. Said it was making 700hp but after looking at it it's probably 400-450hp

How much is he selling it for?

oVa-Boost
09-22-2012, 07:34 PM
I was there and yes te supra was there too. Looks pretty good but not perfect. The motor spun a bearing backing off the trailer and its a young kid driving it and he doesn't know how. Said it was making 700hp but after looking at it it's probably 400-450hp

How much is he selling it for?

yeah that what i heard the guy that shipped it pulled it off the trailer and revved it up blew motor than duffys and the kid sent it down to florida for a full rebuild. now its fully built from what he said but idk if it got tuned or not etc. i mean it looked nice for a native haven a car i seen alot of brand new cars only last 3 months if that before there wrecked or trashed etc.
he bought it from duffys classic car dealer in cr gave 35k and his 06 gto was a nice blue one. last i knew he was asking 35k im sure when he needs money he would go way cheap.

Newgen
01-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I recently picked up a 1jzgte. 2.5L twin turbo engine if your still looking for one. I've got a single turbo manifold, dual feed fuel rail, 2jzgte cams that have been milled down to fit a 1jz and a few other things.

Matt

skipdownstairs
01-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Thanks for letting me know but we are going in a different direction now

Sleeping
01-05-2013, 09:27 AM
I recently picked up a 1jzgte. 2.5L twin turbo engine if your still looking for one. I've got a single turbo manifold, dual feed fuel rail, 2jzgte cams that have been milled down to fit a 1jz and a few other things.

Matt

Price?

Newgen
01-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Let me give you the details quick:

Full long block includes:
-Engine head to oil pan 1jzgte (rear sump pan)
-PS pump
-Alternator
-Wiring harness
-Stealth ECU
-Coil Packs
-It should have an ignitor I need to double check
Does not have twin turbos

$800.00

I do have a single turbo manifold for it, aftermarket fuel rail, pt72 turbo, r154 w/ jz bell housing, 1jz flywheel and a few other things I would let go for additional money.