PDA

View Full Version : best car dealer advertisement

AutoMods
09-18-2012, 11:51 AM
came in the snail mail today

Sleepy
09-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Thats a heck of a deal. If the world ends payment free new car. Score.

SaNdMaNsSi
09-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Anything sure beats those retarded McGrath commercials...I mean, if I heard, "Shawn Richie, line 3" one more time, I would've blown my brains out. Am I the only person that anytime one of those commercials, or the fake Presidents ones come on, literally reach over and change to another station? I think it's the only petty thing I'll ever do, but I will NEVER buy a car from any of those lots simply because I can't go a commercial break without hearing that stupidity.

AutoMods
09-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Anything sure beats those retarded McGrath commercials...I mean, if I heard, "Shawn Richie, line 3" one more time, I would've blown my brains out. Am I the only person that anytime one of those commercials, or the fake Presidents ones come on, literally reach over and change to another station? I think it's the only petty thing I'll ever do, but I will NEVER buy a car from any of those lots simply because I can't go a commercial break without hearing that stupidity.

+1000

SaNdMaNsSi
09-18-2012, 02:27 PM
+1000

Damn...glad I'm not the only one. I could argue in court that I'm more likely to get into an accident hurriedly trying to reach over and change to another station than texting and driving. For me, the preservation of my brain overrides all driving instantaneously when that shit starts playing on the radio. I would gouge out the eyes of newborn babies to stop that commercial from playing ever again.

LT1Dan
09-18-2012, 06:09 PM
*YOU SHOULD BE DRIVING A KIA!*

Now it's stuck in your head.

85XR7Project
09-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Damn...glad I'm not the only one. I could argue in court that I'm more likely to get into an accident hurriedly trying to reach over and change to another station than texting and driving. For me, the preservation of my brain overrides all driving instantaneously when that shit starts playing on the radio. I would gouge out the eyes of newborn babies to stop that commercial from playing ever again.

I have been planning Shawn Richie's murder the last few years. I want that fucker dead if it will stop that stupid shit.

SaNdMaNsSi
09-18-2012, 07:15 PM
I have been planning Shawn Richie's murder the last few years. I want that fucker dead if it will stop that stupid shit.

Well, they are using a similar commercial, but they have changed the name of the person on the commercial at least twice since Shawn, so the turnover must be pretty high at that place.

85XR7Project
09-19-2012, 07:04 AM
Well, they are using a similar commercial, but they have changed the name of the person on the commercial at least twice since Shawn, so the turnover must be pretty high at that place.

They have been using the same commercial for about 3-4 years. it's pissed me off for years.

Domestic Disturbance
09-19-2012, 09:35 AM
*YOU SHOULD BE DRIVING A KIA!*

Now it's stuck in your head.

I hope you get fisted by hulk you jerk

SaNdMaNsSi
09-19-2012, 09:42 AM
I hope you get fisted by hulk you jerk

I second that. And I hope Rosie O'Donnell uses you as her next tampon.