PDA

View Full Version : FS: 98 Firebird V6 with 160,000 miles

oif_2005
09-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Im seeing if i can help a buddies brother sell his car 98 Firebird V6 with 160,000 miles has aluminum drive shaft and trans am spoiler, good tires, starts runs and drives good. asking 1500.00 ill get pics up and more info if wanted. the car is located in marshalltown iowa. if not sold he will prob send it to the scrap yard.

Stutz
09-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Pics? What all is wrong with it?

FiFdYnUtZ
09-10-2012, 02:13 PM
^word

oif_2005
09-10-2012, 05:17 PM
i talked to my buddie this weekend about it and he said that it needs tires and an alignment no oil leaks the only one that he knew of was the oil pan and they took care of that about 9 months ago. when i looked at it the only thing that i could see that it would need is a tune up other than that mechanical wise i found nothing major. body wise there are a few imperfections couple problems with a fender, and a crack in the front bumper cover, clear coat is pealing off. The interior looked like it was still in good shape its leather. There is a small section of the weather stripping on the windshield that looked like it was starting to come up. Other than that i couldn't find much more wrong with it i would get it from him but i have 3 projects going right now and i dont have any more room for vehicles. It also has a clear title.

Pictures are \l/ there.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5pqnucwijtztfq9/XkC6LNCYta#/