PDA

View Full Version : Parting out my 240sx :(

ia240drifter
08-19-2012, 08:34 PM
OK guys i've decided to part out my 240sx and all the parts that go with it alot of the parts i have are BNIB and are damn good deals just trying to get rid of everything please text me and i can send pics of any items ive posted 319 533 4555 All parts are for sr20det redtop

-Flex a lite slim dual fans and koyo aluminum sr20det radiator $400

-Powered by max expansion tank kit (comes with samco radiator hoses already cut for lower hose port and coolant temp sensor spliced into upper radiator hose) 130-

-ISIS Rear toe rods (less than 100 miles on them like new!) $80

-SPL RUCA's (less than 100 miles on these as well) $200

-Apexi AVCR Boost controller (new pressure sensor) $250

-Sparco pro2000 seat buddy club seat rail (drivers side) G force Cam lock harness $600 will throw in passenger side Simpson cam lock harness as well

-APEXi Power FC redtop Sr20det BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX! $1000

-Sr20det Redtop spare motor was told when i bough it it had a lower end knock i bought it intending to rebuild it $500

-ISIS polished intake manifold (Brand New) Circuit Sports fuel rail (Brand New) Nismo 740cc injectors (1000 miles on them) $750 if bought for this price i will throw in a new nissan intake gasket and IACV

-spare sr20det redtop head $200

-ARP Head studs (Brand New) $100

-Samco Radiator hoses (blue) (brand new) $80

-Greddy oil filter relocation kit $120

- precision turbo inter cooler setup (good for 600hp) comes with all piping and a greddy RS BOV $250

- Redtop SR20det motor set currently in my car now just did a compression test and it was 145psi across all 4 cylinders runs great pulls strong! $2200

-- List of stuff that comes with this motor set
-ISIS bottom mount exhaust manifold
-Circuit Sports oil catch can setup
-oversize water pump pulley
-freshly rebuilt t25 turbo (pavel engines rebuilt it less than 100 miles ago)
-4 newer OEM coil packs
- power steering setup with braided steel lines and power steering cooler
- exeddy stage 2 clutch
-spec lightened flywheel
-ISIS short throw shifter
-SR trans
-Driveshaft
-ready to install sr wiring set

All you will need is a redtop ecu and this thing is ready to go!

Chase
08-20-2012, 08:07 AM
That SR with the knock use to be mine. It ran fine, you could only hear the knock from under the motor. It's on the #2 cylinder.

I'll get that exhaust from you this weekend.

I still don't think you should do this.

but lets go ride bikes this week anyway.