PDA

View Full Version : Subaru outback partout 1 day only!

SaNdMaNsSi
08-16-2012, 05:07 PM
I don't know the exact year, yet, but I'd say early to mid 2000's, Subaru Outback wagon....all leather trim, gold aluminum rims....Hard hit on passengers side, parting anything out you want. I've had this thing for a long time, and sending it to the scrap yard tomorrow. If you want anything, please let me know now. By the end of tomorrow it's going to be a Campbell's Soup can. Car was hit while parked, so even though it's torn up, the motor should be just fine if you need parts off of it. If it's small stuff (or stuff worth my time) I may pull it for you. I also take trades in Snap-on tools :) Please let me know TONIGHT if there's something you want, if there is enough interest, I'll hold onto it until next week. If I don't get enough, it's hitting the scrapyard. We are trying to clear out all of the junk cars in our back lot before winter.

SaNdMaNsSi
08-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Sorry, I'm no Subaru expert...It may be an Impreza, I'm not sure....but pretty sure it's an outback. Also, it's the AWD model.

Drifte
08-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Its based off the legacy. So I guess not technically an impreza, it has a higher stance and little differences in the platform. (not that it really matters, just throwin it out there. Unless its an outback sport... thats just wrx wagon.

SaNdMaNsSi
08-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Its based off the legacy. So I guess not technically an impreza, it has a higher stance and little differences in the platform. (not that it really matters, just throwin it out there. Unless its an outback sport... thats just wrx wagon.

I don't know which model it is...Outback, yes. Sport? IDK. AWD, black leather everything, no blown bags if anyone wants any interior stuff....