PDA

View Full Version : Wtb:94+ mustang gt

calaeb08
08-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Hey guys im looking to get a 94+ mustang gt in about 2 weeks. Id like something close to stock if possible, i dont expect a show quailty car but atleast something that runs good with low miles. I have about 3500 to spend 5spd or auto doesnt really matter. You can email me at calaeb08@gmail.com if you have or know someone selling one, as im not on the website much with work. Thanks!

sLoWnStEaDy
08-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Hey guys im looking to get a 94+ mustang gt in about 2 weeks. Id like something close to stock if possible, i dont expect a show quailty car but atleast something that runs good with low miles. I have about 3500 to spend 5spd or auto doesnt really matter. You can email me at calaeb08@gmail.com if you have or know someone selling one, as im not on the website much with work. Thanks!

AOL is apparently screwed up right now so I can't email you...

how about a NON-GT with high miles? LOL I bought a '94 V6, 5-spd along with an AJE/LSx tubular k-member. Planned a swap but not sure I am ready to get "back into" car shit yet. Just been sitting around since I bought it, has like 170k miles. no rust, few dents/dings, all black interior is pretty good shape. if you're at all interested, LMK... oh and the passenger front fender needs replaced, tire blew and fucked it up pretty decent. Give it to you for 1/2 your $3500 budget though. ;)

calaeb08
08-14-2012, 07:30 PM
AOL is apparently screwed up right now so I can't email you...

does it HAVE to be a GT? I bought a '94 V6, 5-spd along with an AJE/LSx tubular k-member. Planned a swap but not sure I am ready to get "back into" car shit yet. Just been sitting around since I bought it, has like 170k miles. no rust, few dents/dings, all black interior is pretty good shape. if you're at all interested, LMK...

I'm really looking for a v8,not super mechanily inclined so a swap for me to do would be out of the question. I'd entertain it tho, pics and price maybe?
Apparently I can't read I see your price now I'd have to think about it though.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-14-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm really looking for a v8,not super mechanily inclined so a swap for me to do would be out of the question. I'd entertain it tho, pics and price maybe?

$1750... I wouldn't really buy it unless you want to swap though. It is a pretty lame car, 5-speed makes it not QUITE as bad but it's still pretty lame. it runs, shifts and drives smooth but IDK, I got it planning to swap and what not. PM me your phone and I can text you some pics tomorrow if you want them. all the steering stuff is new along with some front suspension. fresh alignment, new brakes all around, clutch has 20K on it (i was told) etc... I think it needs a trans/motor mount. it clunks if you hammer it and you can see the shifter move around quite a bit.

I'd say overall it is a 7/10. ugly but its rust free, runs/drives, has the new parts, all black interior etc...