PDA

View Full Version : Driving acrooss the US

Jayres
08-09-2012, 10:11 AM
It was always a dream of mine to drive across the country. Now I live in Minnesota and I want to drive across the country and visit my family in LA. In planning this

1. Do i want to rent a sedan or a small size SUV if I am driving in early fall

2. Anyone with suggestions on the best route

3. is it worth even trying..

Any suggestions, guys?

SledgeWS6
08-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Depends on how much you want to spend on gas.

86svo9L
08-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Sounds like a good time. I have driven cross country numerous times and it is a blast. Are you looking to make it the quickest possible trip or are you looking to take your time and enjoying the different areas?

AutoMods
08-09-2012, 10:58 AM
It was always a dream of mine to drive across the country. Now I live in Minnesota and I want to drive across the country and visit my family in LA. In planning this

Any suggestions, guys?

Please remove the link out of your signature before posting again

85XR7Project
08-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Well you could put your car on an auto transport trailer and ride in the trunk. good thing you know all about auto transport.

JustinS
08-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Not so very subtle spam post

AutoMods
08-09-2012, 02:38 PM
is does remind me of how effective this site is setup on stopping spammers now though. hardly ever see them anymore

SaNdMaNsSi
08-09-2012, 03:18 PM

Any suggestions, guys?

Buy a beater car. Kill yourself. Have someone shovel your stupid ass remains into said trunk. Sell said junker to a salvage yard on the coast. Have said friend put a box of garbage bags, a mop, some zip ties, and your suicide note in the trunk, all tied to the key ring. Let the guy in LA figure out what to do with your dead stupid ass when you get there.

Deimos
08-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Buy a beater car. Kill yourself. Have someone shovel your stupid ass remains into said trunk. Sell said junker to a salvage yard on the coast. Have said friend put a box of garbage bags, a mop, some zip ties, and your suicide note in the trunk, all tied to the key ring. Let the guy in LA figure out what to do with your dead stupid ass when you get there.

Too bad you can't like a post like GPF I would triple like this one

85XR7Project
08-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Too bad you can't like a post like GPF I would triple like this one

X2