PDA

View Full Version : Free: (2) D50 5 speed transmissions (bolt to 4G63)

DustinsDuster
07-21-2012, 12:11 PM
so i'm moving and i still have the two 5 speeds from my truck. one of them was good, the other has a bent shift fork(i believe). if someone doesnt come get them by Monday or Tuesday, i'll probably just scrap them. i'd rather someone get some use out of them though, so someone should come get them. if you toss me a 12 pack of Coors, i'll throw in the FWD flywheel, clutch disk, pressure plate, shift cable, and shifter(everything you would need to bolt it to a 4G63). any takers? they're actually pretty compact and light, i can pick one up and walk it around with no troubles. some one come get these so i don't have to scrap them!

Deimos
07-21-2012, 01:10 PM
if you want I can send out shorty if they dont go bye bye. PS scrap aint worth your gas right now.

DustinsDuster
07-22-2012, 07:30 PM
i'm really not worried about how much i'm going to get for scrap; i'll probably just have my uncle come get it- he's been scrapping a lot lately anyway. i just need all of the crap out of the garage. i could probably drop them off to you this week and pick up my 5 gallon buckets if you've still got them around.

Deimos
07-22-2012, 08:09 PM
even though I went turbo glide I would still give those powerglides a good home if you ever just get tired of them..