PDA

View Full Version : Calling Out Allslow

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 06:23 AM
This fri we we'll see if U can find some balz to race. Now that is isn't raining and 40 degree out. and no I am not meeting U at edgewood rd. casey's. If U think ur fast call stevey n he'll be the middle man. if not.....when then U'll just prove my point that ur big money car can't beat a $7000 street bike on the street!!!!

allgo
05-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Spaz eat shit and die..Im not racing my car on the street so deal with it you fucking loser, bring it to the track...know post away fuckchop...
P.S. I thought you wanted to race us with a car?

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 06:49 AM
have my anwser don't I Mr. allslow street racer. So don't U n ur loverboy go claiming u got fast street cars!!!! And maybe U should have stayed out of the other post if U can't take the heat. Now run along n sell some sandwich's so U can buy ur shit done n leave the real engine building to the men.. fake azz wanna be engine builder/racer.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 06:53 AM
Who's riding the bike?

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 06:55 AM
I am 705

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Oh.. I thought maybe somebody was gonna make the bike go fast... nevermind

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Oh.. I thought maybe somebody was gonna make the bike go fast... nevermind

Well if U feel it isn't fast then step up mouth!

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 07:05 AM
I'm not scared to ride it... but obviously you know its slow Cuz you won't go to a track for the race... I have a feeling my geo could beat that thing

allgo
05-09-2012, 07:06 AM
god you still are a fucking tool..I would tell you to go back to work BUT we all know what that is...lol see ya buddy have a nice day...

Bring it to the track and you ride it mario...

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 07:07 AM
I'm not scared to ride it... but obviously you know its slow Cuz you won't go to a track for the race... I have a feeling my geo could beat that thing
Yeah..thats it U got me it's slow as hell. pukin retard

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Allslow it's all good if ur afraid ur afraid. U go track racing n leave the real street stuff to the men. No walls on the street just all NUTZ!!! don't need power adder's!

allgo
05-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Allslow it's all good if ur afraid ur afraid. U go track racing n leave the real street stuff to the men. No walls on the street just all NUTZ!!! don't need power adder's!

OK...lol

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 07:22 AM
If U find some power or ur balz lmk. Until then I will Be the the fastest in CR.....been that way since U where pissin ur pants up in ur hick town Oelwein.......

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Not sure the condition of his ballz but.... I don't think YOU... the guy that holds the broom... is gonna ride that bike to the level of his car... apparently you have not seen the video?

allgo
05-09-2012, 07:33 AM
If U find some power or ur balz lmk. Until then I will Be the the fastest in CR.....been that way since U where pissin ur pants up in ur hick town Oelwein.......

Good for you for having the fastest BIKE in town..do they give out awards for that..lol..doucepump

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Good for you for having the fastest BIKE in town..do they give out awards for that..lol..doucepump
Maybe, U giving it out? But U meant to say fastest Vehicle!
Is that all U got doucepump? well I am sure since U say it alot U know how to use one on ur whisperingeye do ya

sparkles
05-09-2012, 08:25 AM

Maybe in CR pal. Bring that junk to DM along with your lunch money. We don't have any issues running some cars on the streets. Quit busting the balls of a guy for not wanting to put himself AND YOU in jeopardy. The more you have, the more you have to lose. Pretty easy to talk smack when the coolest thing you got is a $7000 bike, living in your mom's basement. Come down this way if you want an education.

".edu, we're school'n fools"

Subzero
05-09-2012, 08:55 AM

I lived in CR in the mid 80s till 93 I just figured out who your talking about here some people never change I had Red and black 1100 he did a bunch of work for me on it 3 weeks after I picked it up it mysteriously created a motor knock was not the builders fault though

Subzero
05-09-2012, 09:16 AM
And while your trying to figure me out it was a 91 or 92. I while check it out tonight I still have it put away

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Too bad that guy with that busa I seen in cr last week isn't on here... pretty sure that black bike woulda took him for 7k

sparkles
05-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Where's Jake at? He's got a turbo'd Suzuki GSX1300R doesn't he?

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Too bad that guy with that busa I seen in cr last week isn't on here... pretty sure that black bike woulda took him for 7k
Line'em up! I am not hard to find!

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 10:14 AM
And to anyone that whats some it's fot titles bitchs

FiFdYnUtZ
05-09-2012, 10:19 AM
So how did kots go this year? LOL big talker get rolled again?

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Maybe in CR pal. Bring that junk to DM along with your lunch money. We don't have any issues running some cars on the streets. Quit busting the balls of a guy for not wanting to put himself AND YOU in jeopardy. The more you have, the more you have to lose. Pretty easy to talk smack when the coolest thing you got is a $7000 bike, living in your mom's basement. Come down this way if you want an education.

".edu, we're school'n fools"

Ur funny.........we came down to DM a few years ago. I destroyed the fastest bike/busa U had down there Easter's 1585cc 66" raked gangsta with a little jocky on it. And I did it with me riding my SWB busa with a 1397cc. Man U must be on some bad weed!

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm not from cr... I do not know who owns that busa... a little short guy dark hair is all I could tell ya.... didn't even get his name... I just saw him on my way back to work from kc

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Where's Jake at? He's got a turbo'd Suzuki GSX1300R doesn't he?
Jake's a nice guy but it would be ugly against GodZuk706

K-ville
05-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Jake's a nice guy but it would be ugly against GodZuk706
Which on of eaters bike did you drag?... Just curious and guessing its not either of what he has now.. and how would you know what a race would look like against me?

sparkles
05-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Ur funny.........we came down to DM a few years ago. I destroyed the fastest bike/busa U had down there Easter's 1585cc 66" raked gangsta with a little jocky on it. And I did it with me riding my SWB busa with a 1397cc. Man U must be on some bad weed!

OMFG, you're really gonna chaulk that up as a legitimate win? Your fucksticks couldn't even figure out how to leave the line and started crying about the flashlight. Then the cops showed up and everyone left. There never was an actual "race". And just like Jake said, I'm sure Dave's current setup would put a dirty cock smacking (thanks fifdy) on your "stock $7000 bike".

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 01:28 PM
OMFG, you're really gonna chaulk that up as a legitimate win? Your fucksticks couldn't even figure out how to leave the line and started crying about the flashlight. Then the cops showed up and everyone left. There never was an actual "race". And just like Jake said, I'm sure Dave's current setup would put a dirty cock smacking (thanks fifdy) on your "stock $7000 bike".

As long ad he didn't get beat.... he considers it a win...

sparkles
05-09-2012, 01:54 PM
I was there. I consider it a red light.

Subzero
05-09-2012, 02:20 PM
As long ad he didn't get beat.... he considers it a win...

Wow I thought the bikes ended years ago you still building and claiming the same way you were when I lived in CR thought yoiu would have grown up and been a family man by now

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 03:14 PM

Thats funny because I am the one the built easters bike from the ground up! LMFAO.............. no red light.two tires bust it's a fuckin race u chase U race! I was racing a longer bike with a drag race only engine with a lighter rider. U bitches wouldn't even have tried that race. so keep watchin from the sideline!

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Thats funny because I am the one the built easters bike from the ground up! LMFAO.............. no red light.two tires bust it's a fuckin race u chase U race! I was racing a longer bike with a drag race only engine with a lighter rider. U bitches wouldn't even have tried that race. so keep watchin from the sideline!

Sounds to me like you hire your bike out... or they rent it be aide you're hurting for cash... you didn't ride it so don't say you raced it... are you crippled? Or too fat to ride your own bike?

sparkles
05-09-2012, 03:28 PM

You're right. That's because I'm not a total fucking retard.

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Sounds to me like you hire your bike out... or they rent it be aide you're hurting for cash... you didn't ride it so don't say you raced it... are you crippled? Or too fat to ride your own bike?
Dude I have no friggin clue what ur talking about? I built easters bike retard I don't ride it. I ride my own!!!! clear enough?

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 03:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_f1zNjKmR3c#

Omg if allslow was ant slower at the light a 11 sec car would have beat him.......lmao trick is when the light turns green U .......................GO

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 03:51 PM
So... kots 2011.... you rode your bike?

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 03:53 PM

Omg if allslow was ant slower at the light a 11 sec car would have beat him.......lmao trick is when the light turns green U .......................GO

Well.... that 9.40 car didn't beat him.... so your assumptions are a out as far out there as you are...

DustinsDuster
05-09-2012, 04:27 PM
have my anwser don't I Mr. allslow street racer. So don't U n ur loverboy go claiming u got fast street cars!!!! And maybe U should have stayed out of the other post if U can't take the heat. Now run along n sell some sandwich's so U can buy ur shit done n leave the real engine building to the men.. fake azz wanna be engine builder/racer.

if this post were a person, it would be Fred Durst

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/fred_durst_.jpg

Subzero
05-09-2012, 04:59 PM

Seems as if you got him covered so why not take his offer to a track race I'm sure he will bet any amount you want. Funny your dodgeing that offer for some reason

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Seems as if you got him covered so why not take his offer to a track race I'm sure he will bet any amount you want. Funny your dodgeing that offer for some reason

If you are so fast I would like to have this question as well? Why are you avoiding the track?

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 05:13 PM

And how do you not understand my question? Why is somebody always riding your bike? Are you fat crippled or both? AND What is your name? I'm looking at chi town and I recognize all the bikes on the list? Which guy is you?

86svo9L
05-09-2012, 05:18 PM
This thread is just full of win. I am thoroughly enjoying the high school level smack talking backed up by the jr. high level spelling and grammar Fasterthenthegreeks has shown. Its amazing people make it so far in life with so little education. I am sure this would be taken far more seriously if most of the posts looked like they were written by an adult and not a 6th grader.

Deimos
05-09-2012, 06:06 PM
keep it up

85XR7Project
05-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Dude, I have no friggin clue what you're talking about. I built easters bike, retard. I don't ride it, I ride my own!!!! Clear enough?

Just because I'm bored and I don't think you're very intelligent I have fixed one of your posts as much as I can. FYI learn how to use punctuation correctly.

I didn't realize they let kids from the special olympics ride crotch rockets.

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 06:29 PM
keep it up

Keeping it up!
I have a STREET BIKE not a drag bike........listen carfully Street bike............. anyone can go fast at a track the street is all about power,chasiss etc... plus I rely on hp power not power adder's.
So U'll keep typin B.S.
because no one will step up n street race me!

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Just because I'm bored and I don't think you're very /intelligent I have fixed one of your posts as much as I can. FYI learn how to use punctuation correctly.

I didn't realize they let kids from the special olympics ride crotch rockets.

I really don't care about ur punksuwaytion...........lmao

Deimos
05-09-2012, 06:43 PM
So for clarification.... Does Subzero have a car or a bike?

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Keeping it up!
I have a STREET BIKE not a drag bike........listen carfully Street bike............. anyone can go fast at a track the street is all about power,chasiss etc... plus I rely on hp power not power adder's.
So U'll keep typin B.S.
because no one will step up n street race me!

All about power and chassis? Hmmm... if that is for the street then what is for the track? Get your trollin ass outta here till you know what the he'll you are talking about... some people are just smart enough to take their high hp to a place where they aren't endangering the people around them... quit being a douche bag and go to the track where your stupid "I have the fastest pos in cedar Rapids" rant and actually prove it!

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Once again I'm still on the list of kots bikes... whats your name? I seen you posted you were heading there "again"

sparkles
05-09-2012, 07:52 PM
You built Easter's bike huh? I'll have to give him a call tomorrow and get the skinny on the #1 troll.

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 08:04 PM
You built Easter's bike huh? I'll have to give him a call tomorrow and get the skinny on the #1 troll.
No I said I built it not U #1

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-09-2012, 08:07 PM
All about power and chassis? Hmmm... if that is for the street then what is for the track? Get your trollin ass outta here till you know what the he'll you are talking about... some people are just smart enough to take their high hp to a place where they aren't endangering the people around them... quit being a douche bag and go to the track where your stupid "I have the fastest pos in cedar Rapids" rant and actually prove it!

U guys are fri kin regarded allslow called me out on the street. Get a clue then a life......frickin tards

86svo9L
05-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Its interesting that even your insults are misspelled, and grammatically incorrect. Before calling anyone on here retarded maybe you should try a spell check or possibly have a small child come over to make simple corrections for you.
Once you have become literate feel free to come back and explain whatever situation we should empathize with you about in an understandable fashion. Please and thank you.

sparkles
05-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Well, one thing's for sure. This guy trolls......................HARRRRRD.

85XR7Project
05-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Its interesting that even your insults are misspelled, and grammatically incorrect. Before calling anyone on here retarded maybe you should try a spell check or possibly have a small child come over to make simple corrections for you.
Once you have become literate feel free to come back and explain whatever situation we should empathize with you about in an understandable fashion. Please and thank you.

Agreed.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-09-2012, 09:23 PM
U guys are fri kin regarded allslow called me out on the street. Get a clue then a life......frickin tards

You sir are a moron... you are not in Chicago, st. Louis, hell even the Louisiana hickerbillies know that when your shit is fast you go to a track... lets just go out and pile up a car that's one of the fastest in the area because the idiot that wanted to race was scared of the track... go get a life! Keep dreaming bout being a kots champion put your Dick in your exhaust pipe and rev hard...

bizzle
05-09-2012, 11:37 PM
You rely on hp not power adders? Doesn't the p in hp stand for power?
Im confused.
Unless, that is, the hp your referring to is harry potter. In that case all this makes sense because its magic that makes your stock stretched busa the fastest thing since Chuck Norris on roller skates.

sparkles
05-10-2012, 06:27 AM
^lol

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now just known as The Islands.

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Tick tock allslow, friday is tomorrow!

85XR7Project
05-10-2012, 06:05 PM

Because none of us can read a calendar or anything. Thanks for the update...

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Because none of us can read a calendar or anything. Thanks for the update...

another nut swinger...

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-10-2012, 06:29 PM

Still waiting on a name to confirm you as a 2012 kots contender?

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Still waiting on a name to confirm you as a 2012 kots contender?

Phil Stoll you dumb azz white 06 busa called cocaine

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-10-2012, 08:51 PM

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-10-2012, 08:52 PM

FiFdYnUtZ
05-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Bike name makes sense of your grammar...I'm starting to figure this all out...why isn't the name spaz racing? Its your bike and rider right?

FiFdYnUtZ
05-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Lol first pic you can even see how hard the white bike got tree'd

bizzle
05-10-2012, 11:54 PM
I am 705

what happened to this bike? what is all this talk of a street bike and then you show a ridiculously long low busa with carbon fiber wheels, aftermarket rear section, and what appears 8+ inches of stretch on what you called a "swb" bike. oh and i almost forgot! is that nitrous i smell up under that bike choo choo? i distinctly remember someone going on a rant about how he doesnt rely on power adders. that bike has a nos brand tank proudly on display right in front of the back tire. wow. if i didnt know any better i would think that wasnt your bike.

on top of all this. what the hell does allgo have to prove? i dont even know the guy, but i seen a video of his car on this forum and, that thing is fast. in a car like that full throttle shouldnt even be thought about on the street. a dip in the road, a sandy spot, pothole, gravel, small child sucked through the supercharger, or furry woodland creature could upset the car causing any number of catastrophes possibly hurting him and killing you when you run headlong into his rollcage.

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-11-2012, 06:24 AM
Allgo quote:10:00 tonight at the caseys at edgewood and blairs ferry bring your $$$ and excuses why you wont race..we can talk about the rest there see you there spri....

Allslow is the one that call me out. but since it was raining n 45 degree that how cowards do it. They wait til the time is wrong.

any of U guys gat the balz to race or U all going to talk me to death with ur excuse's?

sparkles
05-11-2012, 06:45 AM
I already told you, bring that junk to DM and we'll get something for you.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-11-2012, 07:29 AM
Your a stupid Fuck... he didn't call you out dipshit you called out everyone on the forum... good try a the false name... I got pm what your name or "race team" and found you on last years list for fall kots... with a jockey... and going through photos now... you ARE a fat Fuck! Standing there with the broom! Knocked out what 2nd round? Yea... you did well... your bikes not that fast. Anybody with a 9.40s car would drive around your fat ass

SaNdMaNsSi
05-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Your a stupid Fuck... he didn't call you out dipshit you called out everyone on the forum... good try a the false name... I got pm what your name or "race team" and found you on last years list for fall kots... with a jockey... and going through photos now... you ARE a fat Fuck! Standing there with the broom! Knocked out what 2nd round? Yea... you did well... your bikes not that fast. Anybody with a 9.40s car would drive around your fat ass

Hey...people get angry when they're hungry.

K-ville
05-11-2012, 09:04 AM

Im fairly sure id have athis bike covered.... Still wondering why it would be such a ugly race for me... But who cares someone race him already and have it over with.

Subzero
05-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Allgo said come to the track he's dodged it from word go. Anyway why you on a car site bragging up your bike looking fore races

JustinS
05-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Im fairly sure id have athis bike covered.... Still wondering why it would be such a ugly race for me... But who cares someone race him already and have it over with.
Whats all done to your Busa?

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Hey...people get angry when they're hungry.

Good call I need a snickers...

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Allgo said come to the track he's dodged it from word go. Anyway why you on a car site bragging up your bike looking fore races

Can this guy even go to a track around here I'm wondering? He avoids the track invites as much as possible... and gives a false name like nobody can figure out who hes impersonating... this guys an idiot... can't hold a valid argument any better than he can ride his bike... or should I say... ability to find someone to ride it for him...

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Yeah somebody race me already. I am slow so I should make for a easy mark. And if I am such a fat azz by all meens walk up n put ur hands on me and see if I am for real!
I am In CR now. Come and lock up $1000 and see just how slow I am Oldschool knows how to find me he has my number. So giddy the fuck up!!

Subzero
05-11-2012, 11:16 AM
You wil track race at KOTS as you say why won't you get off this street thing and except a track race. If you will I got a lil 91 mustang with a sbc and a tiny turbo 3550lbs on a drag radial I will take a shot for the 1000.00 if you interested.

garyLT1
05-11-2012, 11:30 AM
This whole thread is full of stupidity listening to a couple of you talk about some bike like the thing is god, calling out cars to race whats the fucking point? Some of you guys are worse then the JDMCITY kids. This is a IOWAAUTOFORUMS not a bike forum. Who gives a fuck how dam fast your bike is, or why someone has to use a bike to be as fast as a car. To me that seems stupid that you have use a bike to keep up with someone's car cause your car cant keep up so you bring in a bike to even the playing field.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-11-2012, 11:41 AM
You wil track race at KOTS as you say why won't you get off this street thing and except a track race. If you will I got a lil 91 mustang with a sbc and a tiny turbo 3550lbs on a drag radial I will take a shot for the 1000.00 if you interested.

Hes scared! Come talk shit on a car forum.. then won't accept any offers other than his own... he must not have a job since hes offering these things mid day... I wish I lived in the area and my car wasn't in the paint booth this week... his pos would be mine

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Hes scared! Come talk shit on a car forum.. then won't accept any offers other than his own... he must not have a job since hes offering these things mid day... I wish I lived in the area and my car wasn't in the paint booth this week... his pos would be mine

now it's paint booth excuse's lmfao....... and I will be at us 41 tomorrow beoch's

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-11-2012, 11:53 AM
That's closer to me then cedar rapids.. Im not making an excuse... but I'm not gonna drive to YOU d
For a 1000 dollar street race... good luck at 41 though... your prolly good In the 10.50 bracket

Subzero
05-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Will you take a track race wih my stang if I can make 41. If not what other tracks do you run Byron works for us Its mothersday weekend wife might kill me if I try to sneek out I will lock in for a Byron weekend. Headup instant green you jockey your ride we can run quarter or preferably eight

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Its not his offer he's gonna decline...

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Come on Joey in in CR......bikes ready borrow some 710balz n let gidy up

Subzero
05-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Seems to me it has been said he's not racing your bike on the street obviously you are a track racer going to 41 correct. Why are you declining his and my offer to a track race you waisting your breath with this street either that or it boosts you ego knowing there won't be a street race. I will run you on that bike for 1000 I just ask when you want to meet at byron or tell me your choice of track. How fast could my 3550lb car be I'm sure that's a solid 8sec bike

sparkles
05-11-2012, 06:28 PM
7.90 at least. When your head is shaped like a penis, the reduction in drag is worth at least .10 sec

garyLT1
05-11-2012, 06:43 PM
7.90 at least. When your head is shaped like a penis, the reduction in drag is worth at least .10 sec

Lmao

Caleb
05-11-2012, 07:46 PM
As much as I love new members, some people need to get the fuck off of this board with the shit talking. Do it in person or at the track. OR OR MAYBE, at least learn how to type a constructive argument and get something set up. If you can't come to agree-ance, then let it be and let the thread die. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind reading a little shit talking as long as its done properly instead the thread being cluttered up with a bunch of 4 year old antics and spelling and grammar. Its cute at first but then its just a "fuck all" thread of hate fucking the shit pipe.

Fucking douce pump? What the fuck is that? Actually reading it as "deuce pump" was actually affecting my mood. I know what a douche is on the other hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg/800px-Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg

Douche usually refers to vaginal irrigation, the rinsing of the vagina, but it can also refer to the rinsing of any body cavity. A douche bag is a piece of equipment for douching—a bag for holding the fluid used in douching.

Please please please for the love of pete stop posting in this thread and making it shittier by the day.

sparkles
05-11-2012, 09:40 PM
^Hey, fuck you for being all rational and making sense. There's no room for that around here.

BGjohnson
05-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Yeah, that post makes to much sense to be in this thread. Because this thread makes none.

I bet I can wash my dog faster than you..

SaNdMaNsSi
05-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah, that post makes to much sense to be in this thread. Because this thread makes none.

But I bet no one takes a golden shower faster than Mr. Clean.

85XR7Project
05-13-2012, 10:05 PM
But I bet no one takes a golden shower faster than Mr. Clean.

Some say he's gayer than a bag of dicks.

bizzle
05-13-2012, 10:30 PM
or even gayer than a sack of cock

harodavid
05-15-2012, 10:34 AM
lmao, with the size of that condom head he couldnt beat allgo while its in the trailer going to the track, i like how everyone keeps calling out the top dogs for a street race when they say all of the time, for a long time now that they arnt going to race on the street, its a major safty issue plain and simple!! how are you the fastest vehicle in cedar rapids when everyone in town can go and buy that off of a shelf? one thing you should know by now with as many season that you look like you have is that thier is always someone faster!!

K-ville
05-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Whats all done to your Busa?

Turbo, 2 over arm, and some lightweight wheels. Also not mine its an old customers that i ride.

JustinS
05-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Turbo, 2 over arm, and some lightweight wheels. Also not mine its an old customers that i ride.

Nice! Pics?

K-ville
05-15-2012, 06:17 PM
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp252/kvillestunter/262693_231353716891198_100000497135164_978240_1878 898_n.jpg

Dirty as hell but you get the idea.

bizzle
05-15-2012, 11:18 PM

i accept your challenge... if dogs where vehicles your dog would be one of those giant dump trucks at a strip mine.. mine would only be a normal sized dump truck

sparkles
05-16-2012, 07:26 AM
i accept your challenge... if dogs where vehicles your dog would be one of those giant dump trucks at a strip mine.. mine would only be a normal sized dump truck

Ehh, I don't know. I've seen both recently and I'd say they're pretty darn close.

SaNdMaNsSi
05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
I bet the original poster gobbles penis faster than anyone on this board.

BGjohnson
05-16-2012, 03:19 PM

Done, when and where. I shall bet for all you can eat specialty hot dogs at sonic. I need a 10 second head start due to my dogs massive testicles.

sparkles
05-16-2012, 07:33 PM
What is it with your testicle fetish. This is why I don't come over much anymore. Kinda gay.

bizzle
05-16-2012, 10:47 PM
no head start lol your dog has a finer coat... that will be the great equalizer

bizzle
05-16-2012, 11:01 PM
but we need a place with two hoses and room to wash 250+ pounds of dog. i have the room if you bring a hose

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-21-2012, 02:06 PM
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp252/kvillestunter/262693_231353716891198_100000497135164_978240_1878 898_n.jpg

Dirty as hell but you get the idea.
I wanna lock in $500 and race that frickin TURD on the street.

SaNdMaNsSi
05-21-2012, 02:18 PM
I don't get it; if it's the exact same bike as what you have, you're saying you like to ride the brown popsickle down the hershey highway?

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-21-2012, 02:30 PM
I wanna lock in $500 and race that frickin TURD on the street.

I still don't get why you still want to race on the street? Fast and furious wasn't an actual event... its a movie... ok? May be hard for a dude with a cock shaped head to understand... but nobody wants to race on the street.... why not a track? Its the same as the street... only... legal... safer... paramedics are there... and your still a fucking moron

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-25-2012, 06:58 AM
I still don't get why you still want to race on the street? Fast and furious wasn't an actual event... its a movie... ok? May be hard for a dude with a cock shaped head to understand... but nobody wants to race on the street.... why not a track? Its the same as the street... only... legal... safer... paramedics are there... and your still a fucking moron
But U won't say that to my face! I would love to see that.
U fckin dillatont's just don't get it. U still on ur momma's tit too?

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-25-2012, 07:10 AM
I'm not afraid to say anything to you're grammatically incorrect, street racer, I think I'm a bad ass because I'm the only idiot calling people out on my jockeyed up busa... I mean... ya like you said.. nobody has the balls to race you. . But I can gaurantee that we aren't paying somebody to drive our cars... why? Because we have the balls that your derralick azz don't have! Show a pass of you doing more than sitting in a parking lot thinking everyone believes you to be a bad azz...

bizzle
05-25-2012, 08:17 AM
i dont understand why this is still going. or why you are so set in racing on the street. if you are so dead set in racing and calling everyone out just go to a damn test and tune already. i outgrew street racing when i was 17. maybe its time you put your big boy pants on and grow the fuck up. also since when is a turboed busa a turd? i mean... a slammed and stretched busa is the fastest thing on the streets. so, a slammed, stretched, and turbocharged one must automatically be a turd

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-27-2012, 07:42 AM
i dont understand why this is still going. or why you are so set in racing on the street. if you are so dead set in racing and calling everyone out just go to a damn test and tune already. i outgrew street racing when i was 17. maybe its time you put your big boy pants on and grow the fuck up. also since when is a turboed busa a turd? i mean... a slammed and stretched busa is the fastest thing on the streets. so, a slammed, stretched, and turbocharged one must automatically be a turd
Then meet me in the street n C a all motor bike let U see the light!!!

SaNdMaNsSi
05-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Anyone that lacks the intelligence to put a grammatically correct, coherent sentence together is probably not someone I want in a lane next to me. If you lack the intelligence to spell and speak, you probably can't chew gum and walk, let alone keep from causing an accident while driving. You're slightly above high school girl on a cell phone while driving, but below gross white stuff that gets on the corners of people's mouths when parched.

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Been doin this for 34 years without a crash yet. So got way more smill then anyone else here. chicken shits.

Deimos
05-27-2012, 10:27 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0bc_1337191294

SaNdMaNsSi
05-27-2012, 11:14 AM
...But less mental ability thAn anyone else here.

SaNdMaNsSi
05-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Yeah, this urban definition of "smill" does suit you and explains a lot about your posts.

smill

an insignificant or trivial object or event. Also a personal feeling of insignificance or inadequacy.

Dawg give up on that smill ass soda water get you some real nog.

Even when I blow an egg stink I am so smill no one notices.

Deimos
05-27-2012, 11:41 AM
yeah, this urban definition of "smill" does suit you and explains a lot about your posts.

Smill

an insignificant or trivial object or event. Also a personal feeling of insignificance or inadequacy.

Dawg give up on that smill ass soda water get you some real nog.

Even when i blow an egg stink i am so smill no one notices.

lmao

garyLT1
05-27-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogqOYYC5R8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just thought I would post this since street racing is on topic this apparently this was at Dixon Friday night at the races

bizzle
05-27-2012, 04:09 PM
shit like that is why i stopped going

bizzle
05-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Been doin this for 34 years without a crash yet. So got way more smill then anyone else here. chicken shits.

so that would make you 50 and you still talk like that? or if your referring to how long you have been riding motorcycles... lets say you started on a dirtbike at age 5 that would still make you 39 and here you are 39+ years old calling everyone out to street race. i bet there are a couple 13 year-olds out there that think your cool but everyone else just wishes you would act your fucking age and be responsible enough to not put others in danger for the sake of racing on the street

snickerlicker
05-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Careful, full lat flare picture again soon...

SaNdMaNsSi
05-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Careful, full lat flare picture again soon...

You mean the pic of his boyfriend that he is so proud of? At least he has nice tits.

sparkles
05-28-2012, 03:22 PM
You will not fight him with my dog or I will fuck you up. Jeez. At least when we were that age and going down there, things were a lot more calm. This is your typical JDMcity $800 Honda driving idiots that show up down there because they're too young to go to the bar and fight like they're supposed to.

Sleepy
05-29-2012, 06:10 AM
Ha people still go to dixon. That road use to be bumpy "back in the day". Bet it is utter shit now. Much like those shenanigans.

garyLT1
05-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Ha people still go to dixon. That road use to be bumpy "back in the day". Bet it is utter shit now. Much like those shenanigans.

Actually they black topped the whole road so it's smooth as glass. Thats why all those dumbass kids go there they just need to learn to settle everything at eddyville on the track.

Phish
05-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Sparkles. - me and my dog vs you and your dog. I will give you choice of which dog i bring to whoop your dogs ass. Dixion this Friday.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Phish806/IMAG0040.jpg

On a serious note..... what the hell is that all about. Why would anyone even want to be involved in any of that shit. There are so many better things to do then all that drama over nothing. Whatever works for ya i suppose.

sparkles
05-29-2012, 11:11 AM
I don't have a dog... My wife does.

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-29-2012, 11:34 AM

Don't make me get twisted now.lmao

85XR7Project
05-29-2012, 11:39 AM

Has it occurred to you that no one takes you seriously?

SaNdMaNsSi
05-29-2012, 11:45 AM

I take toolboxes very seriously. In his case he's much more harbor freight than Snap-On.

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-29-2012, 11:46 AM

Oh really well don't tell the gay boy club!!!

CiviC_boY
05-29-2012, 11:52 AM

What a loser.. You keep runningg your mouth nobody wants to watch someone else race your bike for you. So just give up.. Ohh FYI I'm in this picture cock sucker.

garyLT1
05-29-2012, 12:22 PM

I dont get this you own a supposibly fast bike but you don't ride it yourself? why own it that's like saying "ya I got a badass cobra, 800hp but I can't drive it cause I don't know how to drive a stick"? Seems pretty pointless of even owning a bike if your scared to ride it

sparkles
05-29-2012, 12:49 PM

Do you actually plan on racing anyone or are you just talking? I can do the same thing you're doing on here. Call you out, but only on my terms knowing you'll say no.

You with your bike, me with my car for upwards of $5. You have to come to DM. I get to start on the line with my car running. You have to be on the curb and run to your bike with it turned off. Before getting on the bike, you must spin around clockwise 5 times, repeat the alphabet back to front, and spin around counter clockwise 5 times.

Deal?

sparkles
05-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Oh, what's that you say? NO?

Well, I guess your a chicken shit. I'm king Billy badass of the streets then. Later muthachucka.

Newgen
05-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Do you actually plan on racing anyone or are you just talking? I can do the same thing you're doing on here. Call you out, but only on my terms knowing you'll say no.

You with your bike, me with my car for upwards of $5. You have to come to DM. I get to start on the line with my car running. You have to be on the curb and run to your bike with it turned off. Before getting on the bike, you must spin around clockwise 5 times, repeat the alphabet back to front, and spin around counter clockwise 5 times.

Deal?

LOL Awesome

85XR7Project
05-29-2012, 01:46 PM

Don't worry about it, I'm sure they know they all look like a cock on a bike.

SaNdMaNsSi
05-29-2012, 03:19 PM

Is this picture taken before or after the circle jerk? I mean, with the look on everyone's faces, he either doesn't give the reacharound he promises, or he uses too much teeth.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-29-2012, 04:56 PM

That's the dude with the turbo bike I seen! You all look great like your anticipating doomsday bur with a happy ending

Deimos
05-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Ok I know who it is now... You secrets safe J........

Deimos
05-29-2012, 05:31 PM

Look at the pic closer...

85XR7Project
05-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Look at the pic closer...

What did I miss? A bunch of dudes I don't recognize.

LT1Dan
05-29-2012, 06:57 PM
What did I miss? A bunch of dudes I don't recognize.

Second from the left is EddyB aka oldskoolracer. I don't know any of the others. I think thats what Deimos was getting at.

85XR7Project
05-29-2012, 07:16 PM
He was the only one whom looked familiar.

Either way, this dude is a douche bag of epic proportions. Fun to see his failure at the written english language though.

LT1Dan
05-29-2012, 07:32 PM
I agree. It has been a very entertaining thread though. haha

SaNdMaNsSi
05-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I'd be angry if I was that short, too.

85XR7Project
05-29-2012, 09:21 PM
I'd be angry if I was that short, too.

Or looked like someones balls grew legs...

Domestic Disturbance
05-30-2012, 01:24 AM
Oh this is still going...:headache:

Fasterthenthegreeks
05-30-2012, 06:48 AM
So is anyone ready to step up and lock in $500 to race me. and yes I ride my own bike. so again anyone have the sand to street race me? I bet not!

SaNdMaNsSi
05-30-2012, 07:26 AM
So is anyone ready to step up and lock in $500 to race me. and yes I ride my own bike. so again anyone have the sand to street race me? I bet not!

Wouldn't "having sand" and "street racing" be two things you wouldn't want together?

Subzero
05-30-2012, 07:50 AM
Keep your 500 and come to the grove Sun for the 5000 we spoke of before I don't street race but obviously you track race.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-30-2012, 10:56 AM
He doesn't have 500 to race let alone 5g... the douchebag prolly goes to to the quickloan shop to get the 500 hes never gonna pay back... he won't accept ANY challenges other than ones he's offered... he's a pussy that ain't got shit and knows without a jockey that his chances of winning are slim... sleeps on the tree and grabs his prunejuice back at the pits... stupid Fuck

Chase
05-30-2012, 01:13 PM
16 pages of talking...

Must feel good to talk big on the internet.

SledgeWS6
05-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Oh this is still going...:headache:

Hey....it was a fun read to say the least!

sparkles
05-30-2012, 06:35 PM

Why don't you take me up on my offer, skippy? I'll throw in the title to the chicken.

garyLT1
05-31-2012, 06:54 AM
so again anyone have the sand to street race me? I bet not!

This makes me chuckle lol

Scott
06-01-2012, 01:40 PM
I'll be at NLR/US41 tomorrow for the total meltdown race if you want to cruise up I would be down for a 500 dollar race. Plenty of other grudge racers there for you to hustle too.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
06-01-2012, 03:58 PM
I'll be at NLR/US41 tomorrow for the total meltdown race if you want to cruise up I would be down for a 500 dollar race. Plenty of other grudge racers there for you to hustle too.

When ya leaving? I'm leaving here in a little bit maybe we can convoy?

Fasterthenthegreeks
07-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Anytime Slowjoe wants to race @ byron Godzuk is waiting! $2000
name the weekend

snickerlicker
07-03-2012, 05:57 AM
Not this shit again....

Subzero
07-03-2012, 06:59 AM
name the weekend

I will take that race in heat even I will be there Sun and its 5K as offered before. Just ask for Subzero (Doug) with the silver notch I'm easy to find. See you this Sunday.
-

allgo
07-03-2012, 09:10 AM
name the weekend

you driving

allgo
07-12-2012, 02:03 PM
name the weekend

Still waiting....are you riding YOUR OWN BIKE!!! Cause I am in for sure...actually we have been talking and since your such a baller we would love to raise it to 3 to 4 K...

FiFdYnUtZ
07-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Crickets...

Deimos
07-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Maybe he is busy buying groceries ;)

BUBBLESNSTUFF
07-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Chirp chirp I'm a cricket