PDA

View Full Version : Auburn Posi, LPW Cover, Wilson Carb Spacer, and 98-02 camaro parts

APPLES355
04-23-2012, 09:35 AM
I have a few things for sale ending some changes to the car this winter.

The First is an Auburn Pro Series Posi Unit. This is for 28 spline axles, 3.23 gears and up. It is brand new from Auburn. I have had a few of these on previous cars and what i like about their program is the DREX exchange they have. If you wear out the clutches within 4 years you can sent the old one in and get a new one for around $110. Considering the issues with the 7.5" i really like the program. Looking to get $325 plus shipping for the posi unit.

Second is a Wilson Manifold Tapered 1" carb spacer. I decided to go with a different intake and no longer need the spacer. Looking to get $75 plus shipping.

Lastly, I have an LPW differential cover that was on my 7.5". I decided to go with a 9" so extra parts can go! Looking to get $125 plus shipping for the cover.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will get pictures loaded when i get home tonight.

I also have a few parts for a 98-02 camaro if anyone is interested.

Left/Right fenders (black w/red Z28 emblem - Right has scuffs by headlight)
Two Stock hoods (one black w/red stripes and other black w/silver stripes)
Front Bumper (black w/red stripes - rock chips - some cracking around turn signals)
Drivers side door (Black - small damage under door lock from when someone tried to break into the car!)
All interior plastics for gray interior (all but door sill plastic on passenger side)
Gray Dash board (has damage to padding due to previous owner mounting shift light)
Gray 6 speed center console (normal wear)
Stock Z28 spoiler (black w/red stripes)
Gray leather door panels

I have no set price on the camaro parts so if you are interested let me know and we can make a deal!

Thanks,
Josh

sparkles
04-23-2012, 07:44 PM
What do you want for the center console and door panels?

APPLES355
04-23-2012, 09:09 PM
I think $175 would be fair price for them. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Josh

BlkHwk95
09-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Still have the Auburn Posi? If so, how much to ship to 96797?

I have a few things for sale ending some changes to the car this winter.

The First is an Auburn Pro Series Posi Unit. This is for 28 spline axles, 3.23 gears and up. It is brand new from Auburn. I have had a few of these on previous cars and what i like about their program is the DREX exchange they have. If you wear out the clutches within 4 years you can sent the old one in and get a new one for around $110. Considering the issues with the 7.5" i really like the program. Looking to get $325 plus shipping for the posi unit.

Second is a Wilson Manifold Tapered 1" carb spacer. I decided to go with a different intake and no longer need the spacer. Looking to get $75 plus shipping.

Lastly, I have an LPW differential cover that was on my 7.5". I decided to go with a 9" so extra parts can go! Looking to get $125 plus shipping for the cover.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will get pictures loaded when i get home tonight.

I also have a few parts for a 98-02 camaro if anyone is interested.

Left/Right fenders (black w/red Z28 emblem - Right has scuffs by headlight)
Two Stock hoods (one black w/red stripes and other black w/silver stripes)
Front Bumper (black w/red stripes - rock chips - some cracking around turn signals)
Drivers side door (Black - small damage under door lock from when someone tried to break into the car!)
All interior plastics for gray interior (all but door sill plastic on passenger side)
Gray Dash board (has damage to padding due to previous owner mounting shift light)
Gray 6 speed center console (normal wear)
Stock Z28 spoiler (black w/red stripes)
Gray leather door panels

I have no set price on the camaro parts so if you are interested let me know and we can make a deal!

Thanks,
Josh