PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have some C-16???

Jappbox
04-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Looking for some C-16 Sperrys dont have any. Whos got some siting around just looking for some to mix in my pump gas for Added Safety and MAYBE a little more boost. :headbang:

c_mart_28
04-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Nope. None available.

Need to keep your et at an attainable level..!

PS- hopefully getting my car tuned this weekend/early next week. Time to put this proEFI to work!

Jappbox
04-20-2012, 11:25 AM
^ Im trying to Widen the gap from you :loser: LOL But this is if:

#1 -It hooks, I need a majical 1.50 or 1.4x and it will go 9.7's
#2 -I can make more than 1 pass
#3- A little tail wind or no head wind would love to see 150+ traps

Jappbox
04-20-2012, 11:27 AM
I would love to try out proefi but there are still working out some bugs with the Viper platform and $5,500+ for the unit is insane.

Drifte
04-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Looking for some C-16 Sperrys dont have any. Whos got some siting around just looking for some to mix in my pump gas for Added Safety and MAYBE a little more boost. :headbang:

Gettin ready for our date? Dont want .6 liters walking all over you or anything ;)

c_mart_28
04-20-2012, 12:24 PM
If you ever decide you want to seriously consider proefi- send me a pm.

I don't have any strings to pull but I can always make a few phone calls :)

Drifte
04-20-2012, 12:26 PM
If you ever decide you want to seriously consider proefi- send me a pm.

I don't have any strings to pull but I can always make a few phone calls :)

Is that a Pinocchio or tampon joke?

c_mart_28
04-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Pick your poison!

Jappbox
04-20-2012, 12:32 PM
I got a price quote from Chirs Moore before on it. not matter what its pricey. My AEM works great right now it did have to be sent in to get the new motherboard update a few years back, seems thats the issue with the older ones.

Bstanton
04-20-2012, 01:18 PM
how much you need? I probably dont have enough for you but maybe talk to your good friend potter...

StreetSweeper
04-20-2012, 01:22 PM
I got plenty! See you all at CFR on the 28th! Testing went well two weeks ago at Byron come on up and get doored if you wish!

Jappbox
04-20-2012, 01:35 PM
We didnt miss those comments. Anyone know of another dealer for VP close? maybe desmoines? I should have bought some when I was in texas, guys were selling it for under $10 a gallon! Sucks we cant get it for that up in the midwest.

StreetSweeper
04-20-2012, 01:44 PM
We didnt miss those comments. Anyone know of another dealer for VP close? maybe desmoines? I should have bought some when I was in texas, guys were selling it for under $10 a gallon! Sucks we cant get it for that up in the midwest.

Jesse,

Sperry dont have it. And before you go all the way to demoines stop and think again! Put your coat and loafers on grab your cofee and take a hwy 20 ride!

OldSkoolRCR
04-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Or bring me 22.00 a gl. I got a 55g drum. But I think G basicly gave you they way to C16

snickerlicker
04-20-2012, 03:17 PM

That's because Texas rules!!!!

Jappbox
04-20-2012, 03:27 PM
I wont drive all the way to Desmoines, but i could have a friend that lives there grab some for me. I also drive to Fortdodge every week so anything in Ames, Story City, Nevada, Webster City, Fortdodge. Would be on my Daily trip. I just asked who's a dealer that might have some close by. And I dont like Coffee, or highway 20.

Jappbox
04-20-2012, 03:29 PM
That's because Texas rules!!!!

Yes it does but the humidity is horrible there even in March. Do you still have your Mustang?

snickerlicker
04-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Humidity is terrible in Houston, being on the Gulf Coast, but here in Austin it's not bad at all. Still have the Mustang, drive it year round down here!!

OldSkoolRCR
04-20-2012, 05:32 PM
I wont drive all the way to Desmoines, but i could have a friend that lives there grab some for me. I also drive to Fortdodge every week so anything in Ames, Story City, Nevada, Webster City, Fortdodge. Would be on my Daily trip. I just asked who's a dealer that might have some close by. And I dont like Coffee, or highway 20.

Are you kidding me! you still have not figured out who has all the C16 you need in stock, (cheaper then me) about 35min from you? think about it Hwy 20, what is off Hwy 20?

oVa-Boost
04-20-2012, 06:03 PM
how much you need? I probably dont have enough for you but maybe talk to your good friend potter...

potter doesnt have any race gas

Batwood
04-20-2012, 06:07 PM
Are you kidding me! you still have not figured out who has all the C16 you need in stock, (cheaper then me) about 35min from you? think about it Hwy 20, what is off Hwy 20?

Superskate?

Deimos
04-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Jesse I will go halfsies on a barell with ya if ya want.

snickerlicker
04-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Put a nice alky injection kit on it, problem solved!

allgo
04-21-2012, 06:19 AM
So much for a pump gas car...lol not to be a Dick but going 9.70s ix going to be a little harder then thst.but ehst do I know..

OldSkoolRCR
04-21-2012, 06:34 AM
9.70s? well maybee that 10cyl, 2 turbo car can sit even with my stock bore LS1 then, should be a good race!

Jappbox
04-21-2012, 08:07 AM
So much for a pump gas car...lol not to be a Dick but going 9.70s ix going to be a little harder then thst.but ehst do I know..

I just want to mix it so its added safty it could get away with it on pump gas but i dont want to push pump gas and risk the motor right now. Im not shooting for any pump gas records or anything. And thats my goal, it sure was super easy to hit a 10.27 with a soft launch. I only have 4 passes under my belt, how many you got in 5 years? 5 years ago was the last time I went the track in a quick car. and 1 pass in the 370z last year. I would say my goal is within reach.

Jappbox
04-21-2012, 08:11 AM
9.70s? well maybee that 10cyl, 2 turbo car can sit even with my stock bore LS1 then, should be a good race!

Same old Ed talking shit like it dont stink. Your Nitrous C-16 sprayed, auto offset ground crank strocker motor, CNC head, lightweight built race car should run with my Stock long block with a turbo kit stick car. If it didnt I would feel sorry. Ill pass on your Invite just like before not playing your games.

Jappbox
04-21-2012, 08:13 AM
Put a nice alky injection kit on it, problem solved!

I know that would work but I dont like those things, the fail safe is not there and the ones with a fail safe are expensive. MY kit does have spots for the kit though when it was on a diff viper. I just like to be safe then be pissed if I hurt the motor on 93 octane trying to better my time.

OldSkoolRCR
04-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Same old Ed talking shit like it dont stink. Your Nitrous C-16 sprayed, auto offset ground crank strocker motor, CNC head, lightweight built race car should run with my Stock long block with a turbo kit stick car. If it didnt I would feel sorry. Ill pass on your Invite just like before not playing your games.

See Jesse thats whats funny Im not talking shit, I just put an offer on the table knowing you would comeback with this BS post and pass on ther offer, Got news for you einstien your car ran those #s in Texas the DA was alot better, Im sure when I take my car to Budds crdeek it goes 9.40s, and as for the motor you and the rest of the kids can assume what you want, I could care less out running you, it is about the same as out running my Silverado in my book, Just thought you would be up for a lil fun, but guess not you only track race in Texas...lol

OldSkoolRCR
04-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Nitrous sprayed C16 car...WTF you want me to run on motor? against your 10cyls and 2 turbos?

OldSkoolRCR
04-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Seems as if anyone on this forum with a car that will our run yours, becomes a track car in your book...lol Better not re-race Allgos Vette! Its been to the track in Iowa, now its a track car. Because Texas tracks dont count for track cars...lol

OldSkoolRCR
04-21-2012, 08:57 AM
Just thought I would mess with ya bit...but since you get all worked up and assume Im talking shit to ya, I will leave you alone...

Domestic Disturbance
04-21-2012, 01:44 PM
whos getting worked up here? lol. You take a poke at someone, they're going to jab back.

Jesse are you taking this thing to the IAF shootout for sure? A few sub 10 sec prospects is pretty sweet

Jappbox
04-21-2012, 02:06 PM
See Jesse thats whats funny Im not talking shit, I just put an offer on the table knowing you would comeback with this BS post and pass on ther offer, Got news for you einstien your car ran those #s in Texas the DA was alot better, Im sure when I take my car to Budds crdeek it goes 9.40s, and as for the motor you and the rest of the kids can assume what you want, I could care less out running you, it is about the same as out running my Silverado in my book, Just thought you would be up for a lil fun, but guess not you only track race in Texas...lol

DA really that much better? how? Because it was at Sea level? It was 85+ degrees and 80% humidity both those make up your DA, so add in cooler iowa temps right now with lower humidity and it will equal out about the same with the added Elevation. I don't like talking shit never have, you came on my Thread about race gas and some how turned it into this same old stuff I didn't miss having around here. I didn't say your car had a Billion dollar motor, but it is fully built and it is built for the 1/4 mile no? mine was just built for more power and higher top speed, if it was built for 1/4 it would have a Auto trans with lower gears in the rear and some weight reduction. Its OK yours is built for that but its apples to oranges and I'm glad your in the 9's and at one time that was your goal, hits why my goal is in the 9.7's with more seat time and if it takes race gas so be it. the stock motor viper record is not that impressive at a 9.58@148 so the car is no 1200hp beast or anything and i never said it was.I go to the track to better myself and my time. I simply will not get caught up in some bet racing to get me or others worked up for no reason. I hope your car pulls the 9.40's at Budds creek I really do. But seems no mater how much I post or how much I dont brag up anything you guy still to this day will never credit me for anything even if I run my 9's you and algo will come on and ask questions or try setting a a bet race.

What happened to Being gentleman and congratulating and wishing fellow enthusiast of the sport the best when it comes to dyno,track times, and builds? You along with a few others have lost that meaning and only care about you own personal success and expect others to congratulate you when you post your accomplishments. If you cant give and take you'll find that you will lose respect and friends along the way.

AutoMods
04-21-2012, 02:33 PM
cordova has an altitude of only 6xx ft, cfr is only couple hundred feet higher if I recall.

Jappbox
04-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Nice didnt know that thanks Ryan, My big thing was the humidity and the head wind, if anyone has seen videos from that day there was a full on head wind at least 15-20mph a great tail wind at CFR would be amazing. But no chance in that happening I just know never go to CFR if there is a side wind, they will close it down or run 1/8 only. BS

StreetSweeper
04-21-2012, 03:34 PM
DA really that much better? how? Because it was at Sea level? It was 85+ degrees and 80% humidity both those make up your DA, so add in cooler iowa temps right now with lower humidity and it will equal out about the same with the added Elevation. I don't like talking shit never have, you came on my Thread about race gas and some how turned it into this same old stuff I didn't miss having around here. I didn't say your car had a Billion dollar motor, but it is fully built and it is built for the 1/4 mile no? mine was just built for more power and higher top speed, if it was built for 1/4 it would have a Auto trans with lower gears in the rear and some weight reduction. Its OK yours is built for that but its apples to oranges and I'm glad your in the 9's and at one time that was your goal, hits why my goal is in the 9.7's with more seat time and if it takes race gas so be it. the stock motor viper record is not that impressive at a 9.58@148 so the car is no 1200hp beast or anything and i never said it was.I go to the track to better myself and my time. I simply will not get caught up in some bet racing to get me or others worked up for no reason. I hope your car pulls the 9.40's at Budds creek I really do. But seems no mater how much I post or how much I dont brag up anything you guy still to this day will never credit me for anything even if I run my 9's you and algo will come on and ask questions or try setting a a bet race.

What happened to Being gentleman and congratulating and wishing fellow enthusiast of the sport the best when it comes to dyno,track times, and builds? You along with a few others have lost that meaning and only care about you own personal success and expect others to congratulate you when you post your accomplishments. If you cant give and take you'll find that you will lose respect and friends along the way.

Ive already had personal success with Blacky this year and im not bragging about it. And no one blew your thread up, I was simply trying to save you time by informing you where to go get it and thats that!

Jappbox
04-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks ill try tristate, sperry said he has some coming in this next week or 2, i might not get to the track for a while got a few cars to tune for others before I can focus on mine.

c_mart_28
04-21-2012, 04:03 PM
The calculator I use has CFR listed at 1013 feet.

And what you said earlier in this thread, I could not agree more with.

AutoMods
04-21-2012, 04:48 PM
http://www.cedarfallsraceway.com/pages/info-directions.html

Track Information

Cedar Falls Raceway was constructed in the 1960's and originally known as Neita Raceway (North East Iowa Timing Association). Originally sanction with the AHRA (now defunct), Neita's name was changed to Cedar Falls Raceway in the 1980's. Since then, Cedar Falls Raceway has been under IHRA and NHRA Sanctions and is currently a NHRA Member Track.

The track is 60' wide x 4000' long as it a 1/4 mile asphalt drag strip with 350' concrete launch pads.

Elevation is 850'
Located on 68 Acres
Permanent bathrooms with showers
Scales
Lighting for night racing.

OldSkoolRCR
04-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Jesse I always gave you credit for making Georges Talon run good,(look at every video out there of that car) and always said your Evo ran good, and congratulated you on the Dyno #s from AMS. I never 1 time ask you to bet money or tried bullying you into a race with my car, I simpley stated if that car runs those #s it would be a good race. Allgo stated " Im not being a dick" but 9.70s is not as easy as you think, and so much for a pump gas car...WTF did anyone post so awfull, I always give credit when its due...and you of all people know that. You go chase your goal...I was just messing with ya, If anything we where trying to help you out, see where that gets ya.

allgo
04-23-2012, 07:44 PM
I just want to mix it so its added safty it could get away with it on pump gas but i dont want to push pump gas and risk the motor right now. Im not shooting for any pump gas records or anything. And thats my goal, it sure was super easy to hit a 10.27 with a soft launch. I only have 4 passes under my belt, how many you got in 5 years? 5 years ago was the last time I went the track in a quick car. and 1 pass in the 370z last year. I would say my goal is within reach.

I only have 6 passes in my vette so whats your point?

snickerlicker
04-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Has anyone seen Big HP????!!!

OldSkoolRCR
04-23-2012, 08:45 PM
I only have 6 passes in my vette so whats your point?

And 2 roll races on Hwy 100....OPPs lol

allgo
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM
are you that bitter that a little motor on only 8 pounds of boost walked your twin turbo v-10? Oh and also made more power to the tires after you raised the boost and added race gas..lol those ls motors are better than I thought...

I seen big hp this weekend he was putting on a lifting show..

c_mart_28
04-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Joe isn't his 10.27 pass, in a heavier car, with less whp, faster than your best with more passes under your belt?

Just curious.

allgo
04-23-2012, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE=c_mart_28;184033]Joe isn't his 10.27 pass, in a heavier car, with less whp, faster than your best with more passes under your belt?

Just curious.[/QUOTE

He has been faster at a better track BUT I have raced him twice and beat him...we will see what he runs around here...if i wanted to turn the boost up and run race gas my car would make 200 more hp fact..know that i have a drag pack we will see, do you want to race your cobra?? I ll race your cobra vs mine since we are going to compare apples to oranges

allgo
04-23-2012, 09:38 PM
heavier with 2 power adders and 2 more cylinders...and race gas...

c_mart_28
04-23-2012, 10:03 PM
The way you tie your lines of reasoning together is baffling.

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 12:07 AM

you better worry about beating stock cube F bodys before you go to the top!

snickerlicker
04-24-2012, 05:58 AM

I think what he's trying to say is Jesses Viper has lost to him twice, the Viper was on Drag Pack wheels and tires on the 10.27 pass, at a different track (because we know all tracks are identical correct....)Joe's best pass is 100% of how he drives it daily i.e. wide ass front runner tires, the Viper has more C.I., an extra power adder, more boost, and was running a mixture of pump and race gas unlike Joe. Does that make more sense??Hence the apples to oranges comment.

allgo
04-24-2012, 06:30 AM
why dont we pick on my fast car?

allgo
04-24-2012, 06:36 AM

whats baffling is how slow your car is with 7 power adders..my full weight 03 went almost as fast with a 2.3 as your gutted out slow race car went..
my vette is a fun car that i can go well over 200mph and go threw any corner as fast as I want and drive up to the track and click off some mid to low 10 ets...can your slowbra even make a left turn???lol

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 06:51 AM
you better worry about beating stock cube F bodys before you go to the top!

Good luck with that, Casey knows better

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 06:52 AM
I think what he's trying to say is Jesses Viper has lost to him twice, the Viper was on Drag Pack wheels and tires on the 10.27 pass, at a different track (because we know all tracks are identical correct....)Joe's best pass is 100% of how he drives it daily i.e. wide ass front runner tires, the Viper has more C.I., an extra power adder, more boost, and was running a mixture of pump and race gas unlike Joe. Does that make more sense??Hence the apples to oranges comment.

Good point

snickerlicker
04-24-2012, 07:03 AM
^ lol

allgo
04-24-2012, 07:13 AM
Good luck with that, Casey knows better

Eddy B be careful casey still has room for that 8th poweradder to try and catch you..he might put the rocket launcher on there from the retired space shuttle..

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Eddy B be careful casey still has room for that 8th poweradder to try and catch you..he might put the rocket launcher on there from the retired space shuttle..

I think the rocket launcher got sold to a guy here locally for a viper, Casey shit outta luck.

c_mart_28
04-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Joe i think your memory is a little off.

-My car ran what it ran on a 2.3 Whipple.
-That's the only power adder.
-Full weight. Minus IRS. Plus 8 pt cage.
-Wasn't your other Cobra swapped to an auto?

Snickerlicker, thank you for clarifying his points a bit. It actually did help. Could you also help with the one where he challenges me to race his bottom-8 second red car? I hope its not just because I happen to also own a Mustang. That'd be silly.

c_mart_28
04-24-2012, 08:19 AM
I guess i just don't see how, race gas for safety and a drag pack makes Jesse's car oranges to Joe's apples..

Then to label Jesse as the bitter one in this is also a bit confusing.

snickerlicker
04-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Joe i think your memory is a little off.

-My car ran what it ran on a 2.3 Whipple.
-That's the only power adder.
-Full weight. Minus IRS. Plus 8 pt cage.
-Wasn't your other Cobra swapped to an auto?

Snickerlicker, thank you for clarifying his points a bit. It actually did help. Could you also help with the one where he challenges me to race his bottom-8 second red car? I hope its not just because I happen to also own a Mustang. That'd be silly.

You're the one stirring up shit, I figured I would just throw it back at ya!! Don't get all bitter on me, I'm a Cobra fan!!

c_mart_28
04-24-2012, 08:49 AM
No you read that wrong.

I honestly needed the clarification. I had no clue how Joe was basing his points.

snickerlicker
04-24-2012, 09:55 AM
His points about the Viper, or your Cobra??

AutoMods
04-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Jesse has stated in the past he doesn't like going to the track because of all the smack talk. He's been called out for not going to the track and only roll racing and dynoing. Then he actually goes to the track and is planning on going to the track more now and the hating starts again.

I'd rather lose to him at the manual shootout than to win knowing he didn't show up because of the haters. Just give him a pat on the back, he has the quickest manual tranny time that we know of around here.

Are we now calling twin turbos a dual power adder?

allgo
04-24-2012, 11:19 AM
go take your ball and play somewhere else..god grab a kleenex you fucking pussies..its funny you say he says he doesnt like all the shit talking but from what I understood he takes alot of backhanded jabs at ed and george on here and fuckbook (facebook) if I dont want to pat someone on the back I dont have to sorry as well as I dont need any of you fucking pussies giving me props..thanks..

snickerlicker
04-24-2012, 11:27 AM
^ well said!!!

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Jesse has stated in the past he doesn't like going to the track because of all the smack talk. He's been called out for not going to the track and only roll racing and dynoing. Then he actually goes to the track and is planning on going to the track more now and the hating starts again.

I'd rather lose to him at the manual shootout than to win knowing he didn't show up because of the haters. Just give him a pat on the back, he has the quickest manual tranny time that we know of around here.

Are we now calling twin turbos a dual power adder?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/253837164_moron_xlarge.jpg

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 11:56 AM
He's got the fastest manual pass because Allgo got kicked out that day, and yes 2 turbos would be 2 power adder don't you think that's why they call them twin and single turbo setups.

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 01:05 PM
So if you have 3 stages of n2o that 3 power adders. Common that's crazy talk. Granted I'm no 10.5 guy but turbo, s/c, n20 is 3 power adders. You guys all bitch way to much. If its not your car you shouldn't really give two shits about it.

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 01:09 PM
So if you have 3 stages of n2o that 3 power adders. Common that's crazy talk. Granted I'm no 10.5 guy but turbo, s/c, n20 is 3 power adders. You guys all bitch way to much. If its not your car you shouldn't really give two shits about it.

DING!!!!!!!! FINAL ANSWER! Three kits, is three kits!

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Incase any of you forgot! AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WHOOOPIN!!! Just like the old days!

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/jameshoryna/?action=view&current=Picture091.mp4

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 01:43 PM
speaking of the old days, remember this?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/TURBOWHT/th_Turbowht.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v696/TURBOWHT/?action=view&current=Turbowht.mp4)

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 02:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/TURBOWHT/th_Turbowht.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v696/TURBOWHT/?action=view¤t=Turbowht.mp4)

Yep did not know we were going back 6+years, but he raced and lost and paid, more then you can say for half you guys, but everyone went through there retarded.ignorant IMPORT phase, but yes a few seen the light, such as Treveor, and YES JESSE also, but you and Brent are still blind, but whats funnier yet is neither of you has out run the black Talon from what 5 years ago, YES the one that Jesse tuned (got your prop Jesse)...But they say as we get older we get wiser, and domestics are in your future...lol

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 02:41 PM
So if you have 3 stages of n2o that 3 power adders. Common that's crazy talk.

REALLY! are you asking this seriously! WTF you think? Tell ya what pull 1 of Jesses turbos off and I will run him on motor, he still has 2 more cyl. then me, And you pull your turbo (poweradder) off and I will set you out to the 1/8 and let you leave for the 4cyl diff.

Like George said DING,DING,DING 3 kits 3 stages (diff. levels) of power.

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Yep did not know we were going back 6+years, but he raced and lost and paid, more then you can say for half you guys, but everyone went through there retarded.ignorant IMPORT phase, but yes a few seen the light, such as Treveor, and YES JESSE also, but you and Brent are still blind, but whats funnier yet is neither of you has out run the black Talon from what 5 years ago, YES the one that Jesse tuned (got your prop Jesse)...But they say as we get older we get wiser, and domestics are in your future...lol
The reason why I haven't run what the black car has is because mine isn't setup for drag. I will out handle you any day of the week which is what my car is setup to do. I have ran 11.5s in my stock motor stock turbo car which isn't that far off of the black car. My car also made 350 to Georges what 550. I think that's kinda sad that George couldn't drive that into the 10s like it should of been. If you want to run auto x I'll gladly tell you when the next race is.

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 02:57 PM
So if you have a progressive boost controller or boost by gear with different boost levels that a different power adder per gear? Or what about 1 500 shot or 2 250 shots. Its the same thing you guys can call it what you want.

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 03:05 PM
AutoX and roll racing is for sissys IMO enjoy yourself, And as for boost controlled levels I could give a shit, 1 turbo... SINGLE, 2 turbos... TWINS, You can controll HP levels with N20 also, I can controll a 250 sinlge stage fron 50-250HP with our controller also then bring in a 2nd stage (power adder of another 250hp), Maybee Georges car didnt go 10s because of the tuner...lol either way Brent more then you, and 30K+ and 5 years later still trying to out run the pile of shit black Talon, and you were at the track running your azz of with your car, didnt do it because it couldnt, did you guys have the same tuner? But Brents going 10s or 9s or 8s whatever he said, but I hope he does he deserves it.

snickerlicker
04-24-2012, 03:09 PM
The reason why I haven't run what the black car has is because mine isn't setup for drag. I will out handle you any day of the week which is what my car is setup to do. I have ran 11.5s in my stock motor stock turbo car which isn't that far off of the black car. My car also made 350 to Georges what 550. I think that's kinda sad that George couldn't drive that into the 10s like it should of been. If you want to run auto x I'll gladly tell you when the next race is.

Nothing like a guy with an 11.5 car making fun of someone for not getting into the 10's....

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 03:18 PM
That's your opinion and mine is that anyone can get in a auto car and mash the gas to go in a straight line. I agree that autos are better for drag racing and consistent. I just don't think it takes skill to drive one. I'm going to say Georges car didn't go 10s because he couldn't drive it that well not the tuner. I'm not sure who you think tuned my car but its stock ecu car which was tuned by Chris Moore. I went to the drag strip twice last year vs the 10 auto xs. If I set mine up for drag I think I could get low 11 out of it, but I don't want to do that.

snickerlicker
04-24-2012, 03:31 PM
Shoulda, coulda, woulda.... I'm waiting for George to post that I am a moron picture again, you deserve it..

Chase
04-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Shoulda, coulda, woulda.... I'm waiting for George to post that I am a moron picture again, you deserve it..

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/253837164_moron_xlarge.jpg

You deserve it more than anyone, friend.

Chase
04-24-2012, 03:44 PM
But seriously. This thread made my day. Helped work go by real fast.

Thanks for the laughs everyone.

snickerlicker
04-24-2012, 03:59 PM
^ Slow day at Burger King??

BGjohnson
04-24-2012, 04:19 PM
I kept seeing this thread pop up and thought " why the hell is it 9 pages long". Opened it up and found out why. Good job!

As a note, first time I've seen somebody take 'power adders' literally like that, always saw it as a system and not individual pieces. Just because he has two turbos doesn't make it better than a single.

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 04:33 PM
So in theory if you have direct port system you have 8 power adders?

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 04:43 PM

I got a direct ported progresivly controlled black car to shuv up your ass. How many bus lengths do you need. 3600 puss lbs With a Baby seat in the back! Get a fuckin lane .. that's what it all boils down to!!

allgo
04-24-2012, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=Xboosted23X;184074]That's your opinion and mine is that anyone can get in a auto car and mash the gas to go in a straight line. I agree that autos are better for drag racing and consistent. I just don't think it takes skill to drive one. I'm going to say Georges car didn't go 10s because he couldn't drive it that well not the tuner. I'm not sure who you think tuned my car but its stock ecu car which was tuned by Chris Moore. I went to the drag strip twice last year vs the 10 auto xs. If I set mine up for drag I think I could get low 11 out of it, but I don't want to do that.[/QUOT
You sir are a fucking idiot if u dont think it takes skill to drive a auto in a real fast car

LT1Dan
04-24-2012, 05:03 PM
I got a direct ported progresivly controlled black car to shuv up your ass. How many bus lengths do you need. 3600 puss lbs With a Baby seat in the back! Get a fuckin lane .. that's what it all boils down to!!

You like "shuving" things up guys asses, George?

Glad you're back to make brilliant comments like this one.

stangvortech
04-24-2012, 05:14 PM
lol there back and here we go again......................

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 05:26 PM
You like "shuving" things up guys asses, George?

Glad you're back to make brilliant comments like this one.
Mo
That's right the " I have nothing That runs faster Then a grocerie cart" mother fuckers are back! You and john need to go back to the playstation With the kids where u belong! And to answer your question. No not as much as your Mom likes things in the ass!

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 05:35 PM

You are the sharpest TOOL in the shed, thats for sure! Actuall 16 power adders thats 2 nozzels per port...lol

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 05:36 PM

George Do you really think that's fair to race a 8 power adder car with twice as many cylinders? So you have realized your theory is junk and all you can do is offer up a race to a much slower car. I never said my car was faster than yours. I'll take you up on the race, but you have to agree to do a sissy auto x race. We will race heads up for the drag strip and I will spot you 3 times the difference in auto x. Combine the times and we have a winner. One bad thing your probably not use to is we race in any weather as long as it isn't lightening. Let me know when this is going down. And I'm not sure what "shuv" is.

[/QUOTE]You sir are a fucking idiot if u dont think it takes skill to drive a auto in a real fast car[/QUOTE]
I never said it doesn't take skill to drive a auto car. But I think you could agree that it takes a lot more skill to drive a manual car at the same mph or et. A lot more variables come into play with a manual.

I hope we can add two or three more pages by the end of the night.

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey XBox....How about a race with my car and I run on motor and let you leave when your ready, my shit is WAYYYYY slower then anyone else posting here, you went 11.5 my junk goes 11.2 N/A, so you leave when your ready, your race to win...ya think?

But honestly the person I want to step up and race me heads up is Cmart, but he avoids that issue...LMAO

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 05:53 PM
^ slow day at burger king??

lmao!!!!!

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Hey oldschoolricer what year did you go 11.2 on motor. Was that before your 10.73 on motor? And I'm guessing your giving me the hit so you don't red light?

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Hey oldschoolricer what year did you go 11.2 on motor. Was that before your 10.73 on motor? And I'm guessing your giving me
the hit so you don't red light?

He is giving u the hit because there are old people That can fuck faster Then your junk!

JacobS
04-24-2012, 06:19 PM
my heads starting to hurt with all of these jumbled together insults/sentences that dont make any sense.

NEWS FLASH!!!
YOU SUCK at forming proper sentences grammar

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 06:21 PM
There is no such thing as racing in the rain! Auto cross is not racing!

Fire Hawk
04-24-2012, 06:31 PM

So than what is auto cross?

I have not personally done auto cross but like to do some spirited driving! I think it'd be a lot of fun to do some auto cross being able to handle the corners, twisties, etc... and that takes a different skill set than keeping the car down the quarter mile.

I'm not discounting the drag strip as I know it takes skills to get the car and keep the car going straight down the track.

snickerlicker
04-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Big HP has done them both and prefers drag racing, or even better lifting heavy fucking weight!

Clinical
04-24-2012, 06:38 PM
I don't know how one can say auto crossing isn't racing...
Even though I've never done it (although I'd like to) I do feel like auto-xing takes a lot more driver skill than drag racing.
Personally I'd LOVE to do hillclimb / road race / auto-x if there was more around here. Would be a ton of fun, which fun seems to be one of the things people aren't racing for these days.

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 06:40 PM
race1    [reys] Show IPA noun, verb, raced, rac·ing.
noun
1.a contest of speed, as in running, riding, driving, or sailing.

I guess road "racing" isn't real racing either. Car control is a huge part. I know your not real key on that concept since when you lift the wheels you just back out and break your shit.
I'm glad old people have a sex life, its good for them.

If you would like to come out to a auto x you are more than welcome. Any car is welcome to race and we are much more friendly that the local drag racers. If you would like a list of events I can let you know. I would like to invite everyone out to the sissy sport of auto x.

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Hey oldschoolricer what year did you go 11.2 on motor. Was that before your 10.73 on motor? And I'm guessing your giving me the hit so you don't red light?

10.7 was on spray, You must get your facts from the same guy Jesse does...lol, Im giving you the hit because your going to need it, Oh I dont red light when it matters, you worry about your car we ON! and if I do red you win.

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 06:52 PM
I said IMO autocross and roll racing is for sissys again IMO, since when did anything I say matter?

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 06:53 PM
my heads starting to hurt with all of these jumbled together insults/sentences that dont make any sense.

News flash!!!
You suck at forming proper sentences grammar

what!!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
04-24-2012, 07:03 PM
im way too late into this to sort it out and shit talk individually...

FiFdYnUtZ
04-24-2012, 07:03 PM
what!!!!

give him a break ed, all he can do is stab at the grammar.

FiFdYnUtZ
04-24-2012, 07:04 PM
race1    [reys] Show IPA noun, verb, raced, rac·ing.
noun
1.a contest of speed, as in running, riding, driving, or sailing.

I guess road "racing" isn't real racing either. Car control is a huge part. I know your not real key on that concept since when you lift the wheels you just back out and break your shit.
I'm glad old people have a sex life, its good for them.

If you would like to come out to a auto x you are more than welcome. Any car is welcome to race and we are much more friendly that the local drag racers. If you would like a list of events I can let you know. I would like to invite everyone out to the sissy sport of auto x.

do you guys hold hands and give each other "rides"?

JustinS
04-24-2012, 07:05 PM

Oh look, George is sticking his foot in his mouth again.

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Welcome fiddy!!!!! Booya

FiFdYnUtZ
04-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Oh look, George is sticking his foot in his mouth again.

oh look, another random comment from the kid with the stock jeep; in a thread about racing.

JustinS
04-24-2012, 07:10 PM
oh look, another random comment from the kid with the stock jeep; in a thread about racing.

Oh look you have fallen back to your default argument, you don't have a car so you don't mean shit! This thread isn't about racing, it's puffery and immaturity all rolled into one.

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 07:10 PM

A jeep!!! REALLY...Thats funny

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 07:11 PM
10.7 was on spray, You must get your facts from the same guy Jesse does...lol, Im giving you the hit because your going to need it, Oh I dont red light when it matters, you worry about your car we ON! and if I do red you win.

Ed I'm not new to the interwebs.

<object width="600" height="338" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="SFID1335315966230"><param name="movie" value="http://www.streetfire.net/flash/SPlayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="FlashVars" value="&video=fb595572-191a-4757-a6f6-9f69010d6305&servicecfg=386" /><embed src="http://www.streetfire.net/flash/SPlayer.swf" flashvars="video=fb595572-191a-4757-a6f6-9f69010d6305&servicecfg=386" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="338" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br/><a href="http://www.streetfire.net/video/sept-25th-headscam-na_2317066.htm">Sept 25th Heads/Cam N/A</a></object>
You must of forgot to purge and type the heading correctly. My source would be your streetfire account. I think we all agree that everyone has their own opinion and as long as it makes you happy that's all that really matters.
You vs Fiddy races don't matter then since you have red lighted those.

FiFdYnUtZ
04-24-2012, 07:12 PM
obviously you are new to the internet if you couldnt embed that video...

FiFdYnUtZ
04-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Oh look you have fallen back to your default argument, you don't have a car so you don't mean shit! This thread isn't about racing, it's puffery and immaturity all rolled into one.

just let the the car guys (with cars) talk it out...

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 07:14 PM
BS Fiddy won those races, I cut red...

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Yeah I did fail on the embedding.

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 07:20 PM
There was a 100mph tail wind that day.

FiFdYnUtZ
04-24-2012, 07:51 PM
this thread is now facebook official....jen, i mean jesse didnt get his fill here..

Xboosted23X
04-24-2012, 07:52 PM
do you guys hold hands and give each other "rides"?

We do give ride alongs if people would like to see what its about. I'm sorry your reference about auto x being gay didn't have much effect on me.

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Funny

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 07:56 PM
He got the boss involved...huh?

sparkles
04-24-2012, 08:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/TURBOWHT/th_Turbowht.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v696/TURBOWHT/?action=view&current=Turbowht.mp4)

Yeah, I remember Derreck's (sp) car. Got an awesome look at the front of it in my rearview on Bell.

Chase
04-24-2012, 09:06 PM
So what if I work at burger king?

Auto-x is still more fun than drag racing and much harder to be competitive IMO. It doesn't help that everyone that drag races has to talk shit on the internet.

I imagine we are just a few pages shy of posting pictures of our dicks to see who's is the biggest.

Clinical
04-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I remember Derreck's (sp) car. Got an awesome look at the front of it in my rearview on Bell.
protochicken sucks dick

gotta make this thread truly deliver

sparkles
04-24-2012, 09:36 PM
Yes it does. I washed it for the first time in 3 years yesterday. You know how it repays me? By having a gas leak somewhere by the tank. Bastard.

oVa-Boost
04-24-2012, 09:42 PM
anyone have the video of chief vs the evo? jw just heard about it one time and never saw it

McKeever
04-24-2012, 10:02 PM
So what if I work at burger king?

Think you could hook me up with some free whoppers?

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 10:35 PM
anyone have the video of chief vs the evo? jw just heard about it one time and never saw it

Yep we got that also but we better leave that one alone for now, seen what this started...lol

LateralGZ28
04-24-2012, 10:58 PM
WOOOOOOWWWWWW this has gotten retarded... #1 I hate to break it to you red necks, their happens to be more than just drag racing as a form of racing; how about we try to do a best out of three race, a drag race, a road race and autocross, or a mile run. Just a view from an outsider, and on a side note, before someone attacks the intelligence of someone else, LETS TRY SPEAKING IN PROPER ENGLISH... say we use full sentences, real words, correct spelling... AND NOOOOOO I do not have a car that runs 10.00, but I do have a car that will hand your ass to you on any track that turns left and right. :D No hard feelings... #loveyoulongtime

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 11:00 PM
We do give ride alongs if people would like to see what its about. I'm sorry your reference about auto x being gay didn't have much effect on me.

I think i would rather go golfing!

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 11:02 PM
WOOOOOOWWWWWW this has gotten retarded... #1 I hate to break it to you red necks, their happens to be more than just drag racing as a form of racing; how about we try to do a best out of three race, a drag race, a road race and autocross, or a mile run. Just a view from an outsider, and on a side note, before someone attacks the intelligence of someone else, LETS TRY SPEAKING IN PROPER ENGLISH... say we use full sentences, real words, correct spelling... AND NOOOOOO I do not have a car that runs 10.00, but I do have a car that will hand your ass to you on any track that turns left and right. :D No hard feelings... #loveyoulongtime

If I had a car that ran 10.00's this day in age, I would drive it into the Cedar River!

LateralGZ28
04-24-2012, 11:03 PM
ANDDDD that proves your intelligence!

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 11:05 PM

No what this has done is brought a lil excitement to a dull website...and yes Ryan your welcome!

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 11:07 PM
ANDDDD that proves your intelligence!

I love the proper forum fucks like you sir! This is no rotary club meeting!

LateralGZ28
04-24-2012, 11:09 PM
So I'm a fuck now? Its a AUTO forum, not a DRAG racing forum, and ANYONE who would drive a 10 SEC car in the river?.... well lets say we can pass judgement about your brightness....

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 11:10 PM
If your into proper spelling,grammer and intelligence...BOY are you in the wrong place...we bea juz dum draga racrs!

Caleb
04-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Ultimate Troll Thread 1000 activated.

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 11:11 PM
So I'm a fuck now? Its a AUTO forum, not a DRAG racing forum, and ANYONE who would drive a 10 SEC car in the river?.... well lets say we can pass judgement about your brightness....

You seem more like a coffee and cars kind of guy! Do you own a smokers coat and a pair of loafers for your car outings as well?

LateralGZ28
04-24-2012, 11:13 PM
So I guess that puts me and Jesse in a Classier category than you guys? ehhhh ok with it... and no, this isn't Clue, who the fuck has loafers and a smokers coat!

sparkles
04-24-2012, 11:14 PM
I'm usually wearing slacks and a fedora myself.

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 11:15 PM
G...hebea sayn we nota verry brite buncha peoples, Ima feelin vurey bad now he hurtd my feelin

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 11:17 PM
LOL... What ever class you need to make your self feel good! haha Coffee and cars biznatches!

OldSkoolRCR
04-24-2012, 11:18 PM
yep it puts you guys in a different catagory ok...but what I dont know. U knocking my loafers and smokers jacket, let me guess you got a red valore viper coat with your name stitched on the front right...

Sparkles: Fedora... FTW!!!

sparkles
04-24-2012, 11:20 PM
LOL... What ever class you need to make your self feel good! haha Coffee and cars biznatches!

Bitches!

StreetSweeper
04-24-2012, 11:22 PM
yep it puts you guys in a different catagory ok...but what I dont know. U knocking my loafers and smokers jacket, let me guess you got a red valore viper coat with your name stitched on the front right...

Im not prejudice.. Ill drag their azz in their loafers, they can even have thir coffee to!

sparkles
04-24-2012, 11:22 PM

Clinical
04-24-2012, 11:45 PM
G...hebea sayn we nota verry brite buncha peoples, Ima feelin vurey bad now he hurtd my feelin
I lol'd mostly because I read this in a jamaican accent

Domestic Disturbance
04-24-2012, 11:59 PM
So far I've learned three nitrous stages is 3 power adders, and races cant happen in the rain ergo autox is a false sport?

h22apwrd94
04-25-2012, 12:07 AM
I have learned nothing more than tuesday afternoons must be really boring around Cedar Rapids. Seriously, you guys need to learn how to count. A power adder consists of a system. Not how many stages/turbos/whatever the fuck else you want to count. A turbochager setup is a power adder. Now, in sanctioned racing, they usually limit the size dependent on single or dual. But I am sure you knew that seeing as you are the big time racers. I must just be the dumb one in the bunch for understanding the rules.

Domestic Disturbance
04-25-2012, 12:18 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3oykyk/

Deimos
04-25-2012, 05:04 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OldSkoolRCR
04-25-2012, 05:24 AM
I must just be the dumb one in the bunch for understanding the rules.

Agreed!

OldSkoolRCR
04-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Wed AM.....Round 2 anyone!

Xboosted23X
04-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Ed I can't help but notice no one backed you up on your power adder theory.
Ding Ding.

Deimos
04-25-2012, 05:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIaQ8kSQi2M

OldSkoolRCR
04-25-2012, 05:55 AM
Ed I can't help but notice no one backed you up on your power adder theory.
Ding Ding.

Look at the crowd were dealing with. Enough said

FiFdYnUtZ
04-25-2012, 06:50 AM
Lmao lavasseur thinks he can just stroll up in here and talk shit...

Ricky
04-25-2012, 07:41 AM
So does anyone have C16?

h22apwrd94
04-25-2012, 07:54 AM
So does anyone have C16?

Well, according to Ed's theory on power adders and Vipers, he is selling C16 for around $20 a gallon if I remember seeing it correctly earlier in thread. But if Ed is running three stages, to Jesse's two turbos, that makes it 2/3rd's of the price to Jesse. But more math involved says the extra 2 cylinders makes Jesse's price per gallon jump up another $2. But, you can't stop there. Jesse's car probably weighs about another 20-25% more than Ed's, so take that percentage off the price, then you have to factor in the auto trans against the 6 speed, and I figure that is worth another 50% off according to Ed's power adder theory. So Jesse, Ed should be selling you C16 for somewhere around $8.50 a gallon, and if he won't, just go to Tri-State, save yourself the headache, pick up some fuel, and go race the car. Best of luck, nice to see somebody racing their car.

snickerlicker
04-25-2012, 07:55 AM
Plenty of C-16 here in Texas for all the ROLL racers!!!

JustaGT
04-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Well, according to Ed's theory on power adders and Vipers, he is selling C16 for around $20 a gallon if I remember seeing it correctly earlier in thread. But if Ed is running three stages, to Jesse's two turbos, that makes it 2/3rd's of the price to Jesse. But more math involved says the extra 2 cylinders makes Jesse's price per gallon jump up another $2. But, you can't stop there. Jesse's car probably weighs about another 20-25% more than Ed's, so take that percentage off the price, then you have to factor in the auto trans against the 6 speed, and I figure that is worth another 50% off according to Ed's power adder theory. So Jesse, Ed should be selling you C16 for somewhere around $8.50 a gallon, and if he won't, just go to Tri-State, save yourself the headache, pick up some fuel, and go race the car. Best of luck, nice to see somebody racing their car.
You sir, summed that up very nicely. Well done.

OldSkoolRCR
04-25-2012, 08:46 AM
I have 1 tiny little nozzel in my intake port 1 tiny little stage as foir fuel prices that's my price don't have to pay it, also TriState has no C16 Allgo bought the last barrel yesterday. And Sperrys 2 barrels he's got comming have deposits on them so my prices are not that bad since I'm 10min away

AutoMods
04-25-2012, 09:27 AM
race gas is a pain is the arse . I played that game the first year I installed my turbo setup. trip to the shop with 3 * 5 gallon jugs and bringing it back home wasting about an hour of time dinking around. Then dump from the jugs to your car . One of my jugs kept dripping fuel near the funnel and as I'm spilling fuel on the garage floor and on my hand I told myself this is retarded. Then worrying how good of a pump to race gas mixture you have in your car at any given time . not to mention the cost.

now I just drive 5 minutes to the north liberty gas station for e85, mixture is always 100% e85 . and I don't feel like I'm burning $20 bills while I'm driving around.

h22apwrd94
04-25-2012, 10:59 AM
So does anyone have C16?

I have 1 tiny little nozzel in my intake port 1 tiny little stage as foir fuel prices that's my price don't have to pay it, also TriState has no C16 Allgo bought the last barrel yesterday. And Sperrys 2 barrels he's got comming have deposits on them so my prices are not that bad since I'm 10min away

I agree Ed. Race gas is pricey, and to be honest, I like E85 for my current purposes. Is my fuel system limiting me, sure is. But after I put in this sleeved block, I will be debating a switch over to race gas. I love the abilities of E85, and in a manufactured for racing form (Ignite E85), it will take me about a year to recoup the costs involved with a larger fuel system against the smaller system offset by the cost of race gas. And as far as 1 tiny nozzle, 1 tiny nozzle can move a lot. I don't run nitrous, but I know how it works....LOL.

snickerlicker
04-25-2012, 11:37 AM
race gas is a pain is the arse . I played that game the first year I installed my turbo setup. trip to the shop with 3 * 5 gallon jugs and bringing it back home wasting about an hour of time dinking around. Then dump from the jugs to your car . One of my jugs kept dripping fuel near the funnel and as I'm spilling fuel on the garage floor and on my hand I told myself this is retarded. Then worrying how good of a pump to race gas mixture you have in your car at any given time . not to mention the cost.

now I just drive 5 minutes to the north liberty gas station for e85, mixture is always 100% e85 . and I don't feel like I'm burning $20 bills while I'm driving around.

I agree, that's why I like my alky kit!!

StreetSweeper
04-25-2012, 11:46 AM

I Like my race gas, it smells really nice, and i like the color difference from normal pump gas : ) lol

AutoMods
04-25-2012, 12:53 PM

I like the alky too, I run e85 and the meth inj as my intercooler. the two combined probably provide some crazy knock resistance.

slo4cyl
04-25-2012, 02:06 PM

Do you ever test your e85 before you put it in your car?

sparkles
04-25-2012, 02:13 PM
I check every tank. It's not hard.

Xboosted23X
04-25-2012, 02:48 PM
I Like my race gas, it smells really nice, and i like the color difference from normal pump gas : ) lol

That is the most ricer comment I have seen. You don't like a gas because its effects on performance but its pretty color and smell.
You get some neons for blacky this year too.

LateralGZ28
04-25-2012, 03:44 PM
#1 You spelled my name wrong! and #2 YUPPPPPPPP I can... why not?

StreetSweeper
04-25-2012, 04:00 PM
That is the most ricer comment I have seen. You don't like a gas because its effects on performance but its pretty color and smell.
You get some neons for blacky this year too.

That was implying to the way coats and coffee choose their flavor ! Neeons would fit your E slow I mean EVO Well !

AutoMods
04-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Do you ever test your e85 before you put it in your car?

http://iowaautoforums.com/showthread.php?13677-North-liberty-e85-test-results&highlight=e85

.:R
04-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Just going forum to forum, trying to find its owner.

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp8/Dano8521/Raptorposter.jpg

.:R
04-25-2012, 04:40 PM
But really this has been a pretty good display of why rednecks should not be allowed on the internet.

The "auto cross is not real racing" sticks out from the pissing match. The team I worked with at my old school builds an autocross car every year where they design and build the entire car. This included laser-deposition titanium uprights, full carbon fiber aero kit, a carbon monocoque chassis, and full carbon fiber wheels. If your brain hasn't short circuited after that list of big words and components you've never heard of, try going up to anybody on the team and tell them that the car they are building isn't a real race car.

Caleb
04-25-2012, 05:08 PM
I really didn't want to say anything, but if I am correct, a lot of the guys on here are just fucking around stirring the pot getting people worked up over nothing (trolling for people that don't know). And the people that are actually taking them serious, please don't. Seems like it started off as a nice thread, mild jabs came in, then the shitticane of shitstorms blew through and then it just went to some "dumb fucking stupid shit".

But for the people that are fucking around, I would hope some of the stuff that has been said, wasn't serious, and if you are, I would definitely be concerned.

Because this is all I can think of if it was 100% dead serious...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Domestic Disturbance
04-25-2012, 06:32 PM
I really didn't want to say anything, but if I am correct, a lot of the guys on here are just fucking around stirring the pot getting people worked up over nothing (trolling for people that don't know). And the people that are actually taking them serious, please don't. Seems like it started off as a nice thread, mild jabs came in, then the shitticane of shitstorms blew through and then it just went to some "dumb fucking stupid shit".

But for the people that are fucking around, I would hope some of the stuff that has been said, wasn't serious, and if you are, I would definitely be concerned.

Because this is all I can think of if it was 100% dead serious...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Lol that's the exact quote that went through my head when I read this

h22apwrd94
04-25-2012, 06:52 PM
That was going to be part of my fuel pricing shenanigans, but I completely forgot about it.

LT1Dan
04-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Just going forum to forum, trying to find its owner.

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp8/Dano8521/Raptorposter.jpg

I literally laughed out loud. You have already improved this thread immensely.

Scott
04-25-2012, 07:49 PM
I agree Ed. Race gas is pricey, and to be honest, I like E85 for my current purposes. Is my fuel system limiting me, sure is. But after I put in this sleeved block, I will be debating a switch over to race gas. I love the abilities of E85, and in a manufactured for racing form (Ignite E85), it will take me about a year to recoup the costs involved with a larger fuel system against the smaller system offset by the cost of race gas. And as far as 1 tiny nozzle, 1 tiny nozzle can move a lot. I don't run nitrous, but I know how it works....LOL.

Dam I must have put 15 extra nozzles on my car for no reason!!! LOL 1 nitrous nozzle isnt even enough for a import

Scott
04-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Just a bunch of talk around here, who wants a race this weekend? first pass off the trailer lets go

Deimos
04-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Pay for my admission I will race ya scotty. Im POO (I can't afford the r)

StreetSweeper
04-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Just a bunch of talk around here, who wants a race this weekend? first pass off the trailer lets go
My Nitro car runs in the rain ill have a lane for you at Kingston home boy !

Batwood
04-25-2012, 08:46 PM

We need a Silver Cobra vs. Silver Cobra race pretty soon.

Scott
04-26-2012, 08:42 AM
My Nitro car runs in the rain ill have a lane for you at Kingston home boy !

You dont want a piece of the brushless!

Drifte
04-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Special ed's on that new level, top tier, southern slum you hear the UK whining about going to fast in a straight line with a wobbly car.

But no in all seriousness I got his back, he can park his house in my garage any time he needs.

snickerlicker
04-26-2012, 12:45 PM
^ Baller

Domestic Disturbance
04-26-2012, 01:50 PM
You dont want a piece of the brushless!

With a lipo!

Drifte
04-26-2012, 01:52 PM
IAF RC RACES?! Ryans gonna love this one.

Chase
04-26-2012, 02:54 PM
RC long jump rather :headbang:

StreetSweeper
04-26-2012, 11:20 PM
IAF RC RACES?! Ryans gonna love this one.

Id be down to marc off a 1/10th scale 1/4 and do a tournament cash prize race!

Domestic Disturbance
04-27-2012, 12:58 AM
bring it
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh221/DD2000SS/IMAG0150.jpg

AutoMods
04-27-2012, 08:33 AM
bring it bitches, here is a video of my rc10 from a couple years ago on a 2200mah 11.1 lipo. Now I have a 6000mah 11.1 lipo and it has quite a bit more power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhxP9R6dqDo

StreetSweeper
04-27-2012, 12:26 PM
bring it bitches, here is a video of my rc10 from a couple years ago on a 2200mah 11.1 lipo. Now I have a 6000mah 11.1 lipo and it has quite a bit more power

We breathe nitro around here!
My RC10GT2 with it's baby motor!
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/rc10gt2.jpg

sparkles
04-27-2012, 12:33 PM
We breathe nitro around here!

And PVC glue I'm guessing.

Domestic Disturbance
04-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Ya my slash is a brushless with a 11.1 lipo. Its insanely fun. get a lane nitro boy!

StreetSweeper
04-27-2012, 11:12 PM
Ya my slash is a brushless with a 11.1 lipo. Its insanely fun. get a lane nitro boy!

You got a brushless ill need the hit untill i do my swap then your on!

Domestic Disturbance
04-28-2012, 12:42 AM
Hits are for pussies, run whacha brung

bowtiebuba
04-28-2012, 08:16 AM
r/c runs hell ya, ill have to run my moldy r/c's

OldSkoolRCR
04-28-2012, 09:41 AM
R U kidding me...your destroying Jesse's thread...lol

bowtiebuba
04-28-2012, 10:45 AM
start a new thread ? good idea

Fasterthenthegreeks
04-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Wow sombody needs to put a few in here in there places. I will maintain I have the FASTEST STREET ALL NUTZ vehicle in CR! No four stages of spray!
That meens street tires, lights etc..... no two block wanna be race cars.
Jesse U have to understand how some minds work. If they got to spray it to death then that means there not smart enough to build it. and that meens they think they know it all!
So if anyone on here wants to challenge on the street lock it up! Again ALL NUTZ on the street. And leave ur excuse's HOME!!!!

BGjohnson
04-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Some good Saturday morning reads all up on heeer.

I say most of this needs settled at a gokart track, you can mod them as long as the kid running the track can't tell, winner gets 1000 tickets from the loser.

LT1Dan
04-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Comic Sans=Serious Business

I could only imagine how ugly an IAF Go Kart Track day would be. Haha

BGjohnson
04-28-2012, 12:38 PM
I'd imagine getting kicked out would be expected, haha.

JustinS
04-28-2012, 01:58 PM
I'd imagine getting kicked out would be expected, haha.

They would stop us before we finished the first lap lol.

allgo
04-28-2012, 06:46 PM
Wow sombody needs to put a few in here in there places. I will maintain I have the FASTEST STREET ALL NUTZ vehicle in CR! No four stages of spray!
That meens street tires, lights etc..... no two block wanna be race cars.
Jesse U have to understand how some minds work. If they got to spray it to death then that means there not smart enough to build it. and that meens they think they know it all!
So if anyone on here wants to challenge on the street lock it up! Again ALL NUTZ on the street. And leave ur excuse's HOME!!!!

10:00 tonight at the caseys at edgewood and blairs ferry bring your $$$ and excuses why you wont race..we can talk about the rest there see you there spri....

Subzero
04-28-2012, 07:30 PM
I would like in on this also

Deimos
04-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Wonder if he is the dude with the 632 camaro or the twin turbo 406... I think if he says nitrous is outlawed he will probably not like boosted.

sparkles
04-28-2012, 07:37 PM
This shit better be recorded.

Fasterthenthegreeks
04-28-2012, 07:49 PM
10:00 tonight at the caseys at edgewood and blairs ferry bring your $$$ and excuses why you wont race..we can talk about the rest there see you there spri....

U really wanna go there 1st allslow fox body goes boom boom yearly then U got Mr. Grand Nat turd. U got ur azz I meen azz handed to U by a stock motor stock arm bike. Then I heard ur excuse's ...oh my plugs are bad.....wha wha. I even had to totally get off the gas just to see if U were in the same county.OMG and U said that car went 8sec's. yeah in the 1/8 mile maybe. Then U had to go buy a done stang with ur Jimmy John's money..... let see U goy about 500,000 in the last four cars and still can't win a race. Last off why would I go to sewer rapids to race U wnat me U know were to go. Bikes are settin right here waiting! P.S I hope U learn to drive because there ain't no wall's on the street. U might go ditch divin tryin to caught me. LMAO!

allgo
04-28-2012, 08:01 PM
U really wanna go there 1st allslow fox body goes boom boom yearly then U got Mr. Grand Nat turd. U got ur azz I meen azz handed to U by a stock motor stock arm bike. Then I heard ur excuse's ...oh my plugs are bad.....wha wha. I even had to totally get off the gas just to see if U were in the same county.OMG and U said that car went 8sec's. yeah in the 1/8 mile maybe. Then U had to go buy a done stang with ur Jimmy John's money..... let see U goy about 500,000 in the last four cars and still can't win a race. Last off why would I go to sewer rapids to race U wnat me U know were to go. Bikes are settin right here waiting! P.S I hope U learn to drive because there ain't no wall's on the street. U might go ditch divin tryin to caught me. LMAO!

I new I smelled a loser..lol, do what you got to do spaz but bring your bike to the track and get druged by a car....you are the coolest person I know..I ll be waiting in one hour..

allgo
04-28-2012, 08:02 PM
This shit better be recorded.

\this will never happen cause this guy is a number 1 doucepump...

allgo
04-28-2012, 08:05 PM
I would like in on this also

with who?

Subzero
04-28-2012, 08:11 PM
with who?

With the guy who made the call out, but I thought he had a car to race. He wants to race a bike now vs a car

allgo
04-28-2012, 08:21 PM
With the guy who made the call out, but I thought he had a car to race. He wants to race a bike now vs a car

thats how he rolls..dont even bother with him..its best if no one replies anymore to him and he will go away..

FiFdYnUtZ
04-29-2012, 09:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEHZ8dzVEFs&feature=related

springer is racing cars now!

btw nice job sweeping the track down at KOTS, it got ya through ONE ROUND haha

Fasterthenthegreeks
04-29-2012, 09:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEHZ8dzVEFs&feature=related

springer is racing cars now!

btw nice job sweeping the track down at KOTS, it got ya through ONE ROUND haha

well @ least we had the ballz to try it. And on a street bike that had a first time guy on it. No excuse's just Wanted see how Joey could ride it againt long bikes. We were the shortest bike there and no pro pipe. It was well worth it. So nut swing somemore

FiFdYnUtZ
04-29-2012, 10:29 AM
well @ least we had the ballz to try it. And on a street bike that had a first time guy on it. No excuse's just Wanted see how Joey could ride it againt long bikes. We were the shortest bike there and no pro pipe. It was well worth it. So nut swing somemore

nah in all seriousness it was good to see some local people giving it a shot..

Fasterthenthegreeks
04-29-2012, 05:04 PM
It was a good learning experience n fun. That fri it went 165mph on motor in dewy air.
change the bike a bit it never spun but wheeled some so add weight n a rock solid clutch. It leave HARD!
Headed to the derby in Louisville for a huge street race. all day n nite the cops block the street oof for everyone.

DustinsDuster
04-29-2012, 09:25 PM
so much of this thread hurts my head to read...

sparkles
04-29-2012, 11:19 PM
You can always go back to hanging out with Smokey the Bear.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
05-05-2012, 10:14 AM
If you call somebody out... then they challenge your call out... and then you back out of your original call out... is that called grudge racing?