PDA

View Full Version : QCAAF Grudge Day/Track Rental at Cordova!!!

Ssilver
04-05-2012, 10:42 PM
June 10 from 12-4 at Cordova we (Quad City Area Auto Forum) are hosting a grudge day. This is open to anyone who wants to come, but we are trying to set up some grudge racing. We are going to try and have no prep or atleast very little prep done to the track so it is more of a street kind of deal. Planning on a Pro Tree as well.

It is only $20 to race, free to watch. We have some races lined up already and I am holding lock up money if anyone wants me to. We will be allowing whoever to come race, however, grudge races get first priority (there will be plenty of time for both!).

Anyone down? Let us know!

Visit www.QCAAF.com, become a member, and visit the "landfill" section for some smack talking and lock ins!

StreetSweeper
04-05-2012, 11:40 PM
June 10 from 12-4 at Cordova we (Quad City Area Auto Forum) are hosting a grudge day. This is open to anyone who wants to come, but we are trying to set up some grudge racing. We are going to try and have no prep or atleast very little prep done to the track so it is more of a street kind of deal. Planning on a Pro Tree as well.

It is only $20 to race, free to watch. We have some races lined up already and I am holding lock up money if anyone wants me to. We will be allowing whoever to come race, however, grudge races get first priority (there will be plenty of time for both!).

Visit www.QCAAF.com, become a member, and visit the "landfill" section for some smack talking and lock ins!

If everything continues the way its been going we will be ready to do busniess with you at NLR on June 2nd!

90 notch
04-06-2012, 06:39 AM
We have this guy that we want to set-up a race with but the no prep is definitely a turn off!

allgo
04-06-2012, 07:20 AM
no prep = dumb..its funny you guys prep the shit out of the streets but dont want to prep a track??

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 07:54 AM

God I would sure hope so... Gotta have something to back up the chute on that race car

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 08:03 AM
I suck at this website, quoted the wrong one and it won't let me edit. That was for George B.

Allgo, is you scared? I thought you guys liked to do things Chicago style? We will allow VHT burnouts! If you can't get down like that, I am not sure what to tell you. We are not even sure that Cordova is going to let us do the no prep thing.

allgo
04-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Dude shut the fuck up you little fuck stain..you would just ask for 20 lengths and the hit from me anyways you big grudge racer, I could care less about your stupid fucking track rental..why dont you spend a little more money on the rental and you can get some track prep.lol..I got better things to do then to take a chance on putting my car in a wall..

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Dude shut the fuck up you little fuck stain..you would just ask for 20 lengths and the hit from me anyways you big grudge racer, I could care less about your stupid fucking track rental..why dont you spend a little more money on the rental and you can get some track prep.lol..I got better things to do then to take a chance on putting my car in a wall..

Why don't you spend a little more money and get your car to hook... I'll let you know when the top fuelers have a track rental so you can hopefully get your car down the track in one piece...

allgo
04-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Why don't you spend a little more money and get your car to hook... I'll let you know when the top fuelers have a track rental so you can hopefully get your car down the track in one piece...

Wow thats all you got..my car makes more power before 3000 rpms then your pile will ever, go back to rubbing your vag fuck chop..

P.S. If my car doesnt hook then why do you ask for 20 lengths????weird huh

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 09:19 AM
congrats on your dyno queen...

I tell you what Joe... You come to this track rental, you got a lane for $500 against the blue car I just built. Heads up, off the trailer.

allgo
04-06-2012, 09:53 AM
How about this you bring the blue car to us41 the week before on a prepped track and we will go..READ THIS I WILL NOT RACE ON A UNPREPPED TRACK...

P.S. that dyno queen sees more passes then your pile will ever see...

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 09:56 AM
oh god... You and GeorgeB are so hard... Both of you guys keep talking about how you won't "give lengths" because thats not how they do that in Chi town. Then you now say you won't race an unprepped track. GeorgeB after running his mouth was asking for everything in private messages on chitown and then said he will only race for $250. TOOOOO FUNNY!

allgo
04-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Your right I should bend over backwards for a tool bag like yourself....

NephewBrandon
04-06-2012, 10:15 AM
How about this you bring the blue car to us41 the week before on a prepped track and we will go..READ THIS I WILL NOT RACE ON A UNPREPPED TRACK...

P.S. that dyno queen sees more passes then your pile will ever see.... Sorry know one planned the track rental to prep and roll out the red carpets for queen allgo...

allgo
04-06-2012, 10:22 AM
. Sorry know one planned the track rental to prep and roll out the red carpets for queen allgo...

BLah BLah BLah..hail hail the fags are all hear now..u guys have fun this year with your 11 second turds

allgo
04-06-2012, 10:25 AM
The only thing either one of you two have driving fast is your little pee pees into each others ass...

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 10:27 AM
BLah BLah BLah..hail hail the fags are all hear now..u guys have fun this year with your 11 second turds

Ouch Joe, so much name calling. My feelings are hurt! Remember last fall when we were gonna take it to the streets and you said "I'll just take a few degrees of timing out since I have you covered anyways"?

Well do it pussy... I'll give you a $250 head up race (even though I shouldn't) in my Notch if you show up to this track rental. I'll be the one shooting pistons out the hood of my car into the grand stands trying to keep up with the almighty allgo!

allgo
04-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Can you read??

NephewBrandon
04-06-2012, 10:31 AM
The only thing either one of you two have driving fast is your little pee pees into each others ass...

Listen here salt and pepper, this invite was not specifically aimed nor directed towards you. If you don't wanna show up DON'T.

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Can you read??

Bottom line... U scared... U can't get that hunk down a prepped track. Let alone a street. And yes, I can read, that you always got an excuse when the time comes to do somethin

snickerlicker
04-06-2012, 10:44 AM
^ you act like it's special that you get your 9 sec car to hook up, when it's not... Start making some real power and see how easy it is, or better yet put a SBF back in it so you can actually get into the 8's!!

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the advice

allgo
04-06-2012, 11:05 AM

I tell you what Joe... You come to this track rental, you got a lane for $500 against the blue car I just built. Heads up, off the trailer.

You built..lol putting gas in a car makes you the builder know huh?

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 11:13 AM
^yes Joe, I did build it... From the ground up, the same as my mustang. So eat a dick... But good try

OldSkoolRCR
04-06-2012, 11:13 AM
How about this...And remember I am a LS guy!...You bring the Camaro, Allgo brings the Mustang, towards the end of the day when the air is good, there is plenty of rubber on the track, both cars make a shake down run, then we get the track guys to prep both sides, and you line them up heads up Protree, clocks off and see WHO has the BADDER car? Fuck this off the trailer shit/unprepped BS, make it a equal playing field for both cars and see whos KING...If you agree to this I will side bet you $500 or $1000 your choice. There should be no arguement here...?

As for George we are tunning, and if all goes as planned we will be there June 2nd and we can race your red car, Now if your feeling like giving lenghts, I will bring my stock cube H/C silver car with the 150 jets ( and I will pull them out for you) U set me out a couple and let me move, we can go for a few hundred, your cars already been fast et/more MPH its yours to win...let me know?

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 11:20 AM
I know Joe out out horsepressures me... He is the one who can beat anyone anytime anywhere. He just has to remove timing so it will hook right? If its that easy, I don't know why he has to race slot cars? And btw, off the trailer, unprepped is as equal a playing field as it gets. If he can't sack up to that, he should probably just stick to his Bracket Racing....

As for your car. My car will obviously be at Us41 on the 2nd. I might be interested in giving you a race then.

OldSkoolRCR
04-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Its a saftey issue when making that kind of HP sacking up is out of the equation, but anything can happen on a fully prepped lanes also, U could spin, Joe could spin, get loose etc. But Thats why I think equaly prepped lanes, then its a driver/builder race. Fastest or HP car dont always win, your a grudge racer you know that. Would really like to see it happen, its only money...lol

I am only bringing 1 car to 41, if you wanna agree to something I could come to Track day?

StreetSweeper
04-06-2012, 12:38 PM
I never said shit about lengths. I told you to let me move just trying to hustle you for a second. I really could care less. I told you Heads up pro tree for $500 to the 1/8th or out the back door for $250. Im not going to throw the farm down when my wife will have just had aour first born days before! I will see you at No Limit Raceway June 2nd. Bring your checkbook!

snickerlicker
04-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the advice

No problem, too bad you aren't smart enough to take it..

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 01:24 PM
I never said shit about lengths. I told you to let me move just trying to hustle you for a second. I really could care less. I told you Heads up pro tree for $500 to the 1/8th or out the back door for $250. Im not going to throw the farm down when my wife will have just had aour first born days before! I will see you at No Limit Raceway June 2nd. Bring your checkbook!

I'll bring cash

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Its a saftey issue when making that kind of HP sacking up is out of the equation, but anything can happen on a fully prepped lanes also, U could spin, Joe could spin, get loose etc. But Thats why I think equaly prepped lanes, then its a driver/builder race. Fastest or HP car dont always win, your a grudge racer you know that. Would really like to see it happen, its only money...lol

I am only bringing 1 car to 41, if you wanna agree to something I could come to Track day?

I am just in awe that he back pedaled on his wanting to race us anywhere to now needing to be on a railroad track to race.

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 01:26 PM
No problem, too bad you aren't smart enough to take it..

soooo right!

FiFdYnUtZ
04-06-2012, 01:33 PM
I would think no prep allowing vht burnouts would damn near hook better than any average prepped track day...just my. 02...back half might be a different story

FiFdYnUtZ
04-06-2012, 01:34 PM
I like the track day idea ill probably show up

Ssilver
04-06-2012, 01:36 PM
I would think no prep allowing vht burnouts would damn near hook better than any average prepped track day...just my. 02...back half might be a different story

agreed...

OldSkoolRCR
04-06-2012, 01:52 PM
I am just in awe that he back pedaled on his wanting to race us anywhere to now needing to be on a railroad track to race.

I know 100% he is back pedaling...I think he will race you at any track as stated, what he is saying is the same as what I said, both cars run good, so instead of turning this into a argue fest at the track and afterwards on the forums, Lets prep down both lanes and make it a equal race, and let the cars and drivers speak for thermselves. So now you got bragging rights, and someone has there pockets full.

Let me know if your interested in my race, I could make arrangements to come to your track day and we could race, but for smallz a few hundred.

snickerlicker
04-06-2012, 02:23 PM

Back half would be a disaster for any car that makes big power like Joe's car, Ssilver's car would be fine though I'm sure, because it doesn't make much HP.

OldSkoolRCR
04-06-2012, 04:32 PM
I know 100% he is NOT back pedaling...I think he will race you at any track as stated, what he is saying is the same as what I said, both cars run good, so instead of turning this into a argue fest at the track and afterwards on the forums, Lets prep down both lanes and make it a equal race, and let the cars and drivers speak for thermselves. So now you got bragging rights, and someone has there pockets full.

Let me know if your interested in my race, I could make arrangements to come to your track day and we could race, but for smallz a few hundred.

OPPS I ment to say 100% NOT back peddaling.

snickerlicker
04-06-2012, 04:42 PM
^ I was wondering about that...lol

OldSkoolRCR
04-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Gettin old Scott can't see the keys as well...lol

sparkles
04-06-2012, 05:38 PM
I don't know what the arguing is all about. All your shit's weak. The Sparklemobile would fuck up everybody's weekend. You all's just lucky she's torn apart ATM. I'll let you all keep your money for now. That is unless Mammamia/Clinical/DomesticCheese wants some of the Protochicken for upwards of $5. Carry on twat nuggets.

Clinical
04-06-2012, 08:52 PM
I sold the eclipse but I still have the rusty DD civic, better watch the fuck out it has vtec... PUSSY

bizzle
04-06-2012, 09:20 PM
i got $5 dollars on the protochicken but i want some odds

FiFdYnUtZ
04-07-2012, 12:20 AM
And now the tards roll in

sparkles
04-07-2012, 02:10 PM
No, you've been here a while ;)

z28z34man
04-07-2012, 05:21 PM
What dose the protochicken have in it I may be up for a 5$ run ha

Deimos
04-07-2012, 05:59 PM
just run mine its closer the spare tire allows it to corner on a dime.

AutoMods
04-07-2012, 06:59 PM
I wonder if this forum will let me ban the word 'protochicken' ?

Bstanton
04-07-2012, 09:20 PM
might want to check into that..

sparkles
04-07-2012, 09:51 PM
I wonder if this forum will let me ban the word 'protochicken' ?
STFU and let the big boys talk.

snickerlicker
04-08-2012, 05:42 AM
Are grudge bikes allowed? Bring it to the streets...

Domestic Disturbance
04-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Actually sounds like a pretty cool event. Wish my shit was half way ready. Too slow either way.

slo4cyl
04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Sounds like a good time, I might show up

Scott
04-10-2012, 08:58 PM

I might be interested in that if the offer is still on the table?!?

Ssilver
04-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Just for Joe currently... But I'm getting no love on it.

K-ville
04-11-2012, 05:16 PM
What is the "blue car" you speak of?

JustinS
04-11-2012, 06:04 PM
http://qcaautoforums.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=builds&action=display&thread=11644

Domestic Disturbance
04-12-2012, 12:38 AM
"When all is said and done... There will definitely be more said than done..." :27:

90 notch
04-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Just for Joe currently... But I'm getting no love on it.I hope we get to see that car at 10.5 this year so you guys can see what a real car runs like!Steve o

allgo
04-12-2012, 02:45 PM
I ll race that car at any of the 10.5 races since u said u guys where going to race this year in..better make a paint booth appointment for that car when im done cause I dont think he wants to drive a primered gray car around when I suck the blue off of it..now tell me when..

OldSkoolRCR
04-12-2012, 05:01 PM
UT OH!!! well now you can get your love... I will be at all the 10.5 races, so can I still get a $500 or $1000 side bet with you?

Ssilver
04-12-2012, 08:55 PM
I ll race that car at any of the 10.5 races since u said u guys where going to race this year in..better make a paint booth appointment for that car when im done cause I dont think he wants to drive a primered gray car around when I suck the blue off of it..now tell me when..

The only thing paintwise I'm worried about when racing your car is when you lose it and come into our lane like every other pass I've seen this car make. Are you ready to man up and race "Chicago Style" like you guys were all about last year? Or are you still cluckin?

Ssilver
04-12-2012, 08:59 PM
"When all is said and done... There will definitely be more said than done..." :27:

This thread is proof of that... It is almost nice out now tho, so why would Joe live up to his smack talking from last winter. Silly me!

allgo
04-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Dude your a fucking joke period. I m not going out of my to race your boy, you said your racing 10.5 so we will do it then, hope he can go some rounds...chicago style pizza is the only thing I like chicago style ,baller...

Scott
04-12-2012, 10:02 PM
I just had me some Zoeys last week!!! Good stuff

Ssilver
04-13-2012, 07:51 AM
Zoeys isn't Chi town style! That place is nasty!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
04-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Im still trying to figure this out, and put all the ChiTown BS aside, your boys got a bad LS camaro as you claim, we all know Joes car runs well, why not prep um down, line um up, and see whos the baddest, If joes car is spinning into other lanes or has traction problems...again it is your race to win, It just seems as if you want a one sided race, in which you benifit, becasue when all things become equal, its not a race WTF! The comeback Joes car out HP me is lame...I will say it again fastest car dont always win, lets get this set-up and a side bet locked in.