PDA

View Full Version : The List.....

allgo
03-31-2012, 08:52 PM
2 people have been talking alot of shit lately about how fast there cars are and frankly I am sick of hearing about it, so you both have made the list of ass whoopings I am going to hand out this year. Little Joe first of all, someone who hasnt even been in the 8s yet talking like he is the next John Force and Mustang Mike who is talking shit to my to brown brothers... get a lane and bring your $$$..oh and buy the way little Joe lorenzooo is going to drag you like a plow behind a tractor..for all of you that dont know little joe called lorenzoo out for a $1000 and is giving him 4 and the hit..heads up he would yank your teeth like a fucking dentist..so let the shit role and I will be waiting for you 2 pros.. ( have either one of you one a 10.5 race or even went a fucking round)???LOL

P.S. Mike I used to think you where a good egg but talking shit to the twins is a no-no for me...

OldSkoolRCR
03-31-2012, 09:04 PM
UT OH!!!! Azz whoopins just around the corner... Also if Lil Joe is covering side bets, put me down for $1000 on Lorenzo, Better yet I will take 5 and the hit for 2K if you want...my shits crawlin.

snickerlicker
03-31-2012, 09:05 PM
Oh snap! Wig splittin time.

Deimos
03-31-2012, 09:09 PM
The real story here is Eddy posted. Is little Joe, Joe R?

allgo
03-31-2012, 09:59 PM
The real story here is Eddy posted. Is little Joe, Joe R?

yes..they both say they are going 4.90s in the 8th out of the gate..lol I say 4.90s at the 330 mark..

slow ride
03-31-2012, 11:00 PM
Hell yea, the shit talkins back.

OldSkoolRCR
04-01-2012, 06:12 AM
yes..they both say they are going 4.90s in the 8th out of the gate..lol I say 4.90s at the 330 mark..

LOL...If it were only that easy!

FiFdYnUtZ
04-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Utt ohhhhh

StreetSweeper
04-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Utt ohhhhh

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/blckypic11.jpg

FiFdYnUtZ
04-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Black that ass up!

derek072887
04-01-2012, 11:44 AM
UT OH!!!! Azz whoopins just around the corner... Also if Lil Joe is covering side bets, put me down for $1000 on Lorenzo, Better yet I will take 5 and the hit for 2K if you want...my shits crawlin.

lil Joe (R) doesn't get on here anymore since the forum changed hands, he doesn't have his old password....

AutoMods
04-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Black that ass up!

rofl, i give props to ya if you made up that line

AutoMods
04-01-2012, 12:28 PM
If your talking about Joe Rozinek , upon request I helped him through email to get a new password setup last year and then never heard back from him. I emailed him again.

BUCKETT
04-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Tell me when and where! I want to watch!

allgo
04-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Tell me when and where! I want to watch!
Will do..

OldSkoolRCR
04-02-2012, 08:39 AM
I'm selling tickets to this...

90 notch
04-02-2012, 11:52 AM
We all learn the hard way.....

DustinsDuster
04-02-2012, 08:52 PM
if only running these times was as easy as just claiming you will. we'd all be driving 8 second cars. takes a lot of work to get a car to run that well once, let alone consistently. if i had money in it, it'd be on the local guys.

Domestic Disturbance
04-03-2012, 01:36 AM
My money is on Joe

JacobS
04-03-2012, 03:00 PM
ill put my money on the v8 car....

civicex_1134
04-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Blacky looks sooo fuckin sexy!!!!

Urban Legend
04-04-2012, 10:05 PM
U flip me off again and u will be on my list. Lol

Rogue86
04-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Ahh yes, the shit talking is back!

I've just been working away in hickville on this little 305 with some double hump heads. But I might have somethin' for ya'll come May 19th.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/531087_585564083504_78300224_31694315_1503824826_n .jpg

90 notch
04-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Ahh yes, the shit talking is back!

I've just been working away in hickville on this little 305 with some double hump heads. But I might have somethin' for ya'll come May 19th.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/531087_585564083504_78300224_31694315_1503824826_n .jpg

I think we all know were gonna win!!!!!lol

allgo
04-05-2012, 02:32 PM
How is your cage coming? the twins just finished mine got it cert. on monday so ready to go here soon.. going to maryland on the 4th of may to race nmra terminator race.

stangvortech
04-05-2012, 04:38 PM
How is your cage coming? the twins just finished mine got it cert. on monday so ready to go here soon.. going to maryland on the 4th of may to race nmra terminator race.

SICK!

do the twins do car fab work full time or just on the side?

Rogue86
04-05-2012, 04:55 PM

I finished the cage up a month or so back. Not certified yet, but I think I've got all my ducks in a row on that one. Fingers Crossed!

Deimos
04-05-2012, 06:33 PM
april 14th they are doing certs at earlville I know its a jaunt but just a little FYI

BUCKETT
04-10-2012, 07:40 AM
NHRA CHASSIS CERTIFICATION DATE SET FOR SUNDAY, APRIL 29

NHRA Chassis Certification is set for Sunday, April 29 at Cedar Falls Raceway. Those vehicles running quicker than 9.99 are required to have serialized chassis sticker affixed upon completion of an inspection. "This is a very important procedure that is mandated to improve the safety off all vehicles running quicker than 9.99 E.T. and is something strictly enforced" mentioned Scott Gardner.

All certifications will by on an appointment basis beginning at 10 AM. To make your reservation contact the main office at 309-654-2110. The cost for an approved certification is $150 and is good for 3 years.

StreetSweeper
04-10-2012, 01:18 PM
NHRA CHASSIS CERTIFICATION DATE SET FOR SUNDAY, APRIL 29

NHRA Chassis Certification is set for Sunday, April 29 at Cedar Falls Raceway. Those vehicles running quicker than 9.99 are required to have serialized chassis sticker affixed upon completion of an inspection. "This is a very important procedure that is mandated to improve the safety off all vehicles running quicker than 9.99 E.T. and is something strictly enforced" mentioned Scott Gardner.

All certifications will by on an appointment basis beginning at 10 AM. To make your reservation contact the main office at 309-654-2110. The cost for an approved certification is $150 and is good for 3 years.

LOL,

Bucket's got that shit on lock down! haha

mustangmike45
04-13-2012, 11:20 PM
Wow, i never get on here and when I do I see that I have been called out? Joe, the race is supposed to be me and chris or steve ( their choice) but somehow they flipped it into your court. I am guessing they aren't too confident in their own rides to line em up?? As for 4.90 out of the gate this year, yeah right! I am not that stupid, my words were "it will go a 4.9x this year, after we get some time to dial it in". All this BS started esentially over me not wanting them to work on my car this year. I am not going to air it out in a forum and I am sure you have heard their version already. I am just out to race and have fun like usual but if someone feels they have something to prove and wants to race, I am not going to back down. Looks like June-ish to be done and ready to make some test hits right now. Need to order new converter as the old one will not hold the extra power and add a second fuel pump and some 220 injectors plus trip back to the dyno. As soon as that crap is done, and I feel comfortable running the car all out (safety first, lol) I will hit you up for that race though.

90 notch
04-14-2012, 06:47 AM
Wow, i never get on here and when I do I see that I have been called out? Joe, the race is supposed to be me and chris or steve ( their choice) but somehow they flipped it into your court. I am guessing they aren't too confident in their own rides to line em up?? As for 4.90 out of the gate this year, yeah right! I am not that stupid, my words were "it will go a 4.9x this year, after we get some time to dial it in". All this BS started esentially over me not wanting them to work on my car this year. I am not going to air it out in a forum and I am sure you have heard their version already. I am just out to race and have fun like usual but if someone feels they have something to prove and wants to race, I am not going to back down. Looks like June-ish to be done and ready to make some test hits right now. Need to order new converter as the old one will not hold the extra power and add a second fuel pump and some 220 injectors plus trip back to the dyno. As soon as that crap is done, and I feel comfortable running the car all out (safety first, lol) I will hit you up for that race though.wait for it....wait for it

snickerlicker
04-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Wow, i never get on here and when I do I see that I have been called out? Joe, the race is supposed to be me and chris or steve ( their choice) but somehow they flipped it into your court. I am guessing they aren't too confident in their own rides to line em up?? As for 4.90 out of the gate this year, yeah right! I am not that stupid, my words were "it will go a 4.9x this year, after we get some time to dial it in". All this BS started esentially over me not
wanting them to work on my car this year. I am not going to air it out in a forum and I am sure you have heard their version already. I am just out to race and have fun like usual but if someone feels they have something to prove and wants to race, I am not going to back down. Looks like June-ish to be done and ready to make some test hits right now. Need to order new converter as the old one will not hold the extra power and add a second fuel pump and some 220 injectors plus trip back to the dyno. As soon as that crap is done, and I feel comfortable running the car all out (safety first, lol) I will hit you up for that race though.

Bi-polar by chance???!!

90 notch
04-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Bi-polar by chance???!!
And a compulsive liar

OldSkoolRCR
04-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Im confident Im going 4.90s first race!!! What ya all think of that? BAHAHAHAHA

allgo
04-14-2012, 11:07 PM
well here is the way I look at it..granted I have had one to many beers but who cares... I will drag you or little joe down the 1320 anytime anyplace..sure you called them out but since I am slower then lorenzoo why would you get a shot at the big dog when the little guy still stands in your way? mike I really do think your a alright guy but the twins have always had my back and bent over backwards for me so that is why you should nut up against the little old 4valve car.. as for little joe I talked to him today he has done bumped his head cause after chris drags him I am going to put a ass whooping on him to.. see you at the track..

allgo
04-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Im confident Im going 4.90s first race!!! What ya all think of that? BAHAHAHAHA

330 mark??? j/k eddy b is coming out like he just got out of dentist school yanking teeth like its his job..

OldSkoolRCR
04-15-2012, 07:03 AM
FREE DENTURES for the first 3 azz whoopins!

StreetSweeper
04-15-2012, 09:24 AM
well here is the way I look at it..granted I have had one to many beers but who cares... I will drag you or little joe down the 1320 anytime anyplace..sure you called them out but since I am slower then lorenzoo why would you get a shot at the big dog when the little guy still stands in your way? mike I really do think your a alright guy but the twins have always had my back and bent over backwards for me so that is why you should nut up against the little old 4valve car.. as for little joe I talked to him today he has done bumped his head cause after chris drags him I am going to put a ass whooping on him to.. see you at the track..

Look at all this Knowledge flowing!

mustangmike45
04-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Joe, first let me say i have no issues with you either. and that goes for George and Ed as well. Just the twins and their attitude. Bi-polar... fuck yourself how is anything i have said even remotely like that? Steveo, you keep saying Liar, but what have i lied about? I am willing to race when the car comes out and I have some test hits under my belt and everything I have said that the car would do last year, it did. Also, this year it will be everything I claim and then some. And Joe, you should have heard the shit steve was talking about you end of last year when he thought I was going to have them do my car over again. It was along the lines of they were going to kick you to the curb and i quote "we are tired of carrying Joe, he cant do anything without us" and we were going to "rule" 10.5 with my car. And when I told them to kick rocks that their prices were insane for the work needed, they got an attitude with me about it and from the looks of it "allowed" you to race with them again. I am just tired of everything they touch is "theirs" and would never run without them and people like me and you Joe are just a wallet that drives "their" car. I am sorry but i may not be a fabricator or welder like Chris but the car is mine none the less when it's done. You don't see Team Z and Wolfe running around claiming every car they touch is "theirs" and would be nothing without them. No, they are pros, they will claim that they worked on the car and had a hand in the sucess but not 100% of it is theirs. You guys can laugh and talk shit all you want about what I am saying but it's the truth, the twins do good work but I just can't deal with their attitude all the time.

derek072887
04-16-2012, 03:32 PM
shit meet fan

snickerlicker
04-16-2012, 03:54 PM
^ lol

90 notch
04-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Joe, first let me say i have no issues with you either. and that goes for George and Ed as well. Just the twins and their attitude. Bi-polar... fuck yourself how is anything i have said even remotely like that? Steveo, you keep saying Liar, but what have i lied about? I am willing to race when the car comes out and I have some test hits under my belt and everything I have said that the car would do last year, it did. Also, this year it will be everything I claim and then some. And Joe, you should have heard the shit steve was talking about you end of last year when he thought I was going to have them do my car over again. It was along the lines of they were going to kick you to the curb and i quote "we are tired of carrying Joe, he cant do anything without us" and we were going to "rule" 10.5 with my car. And when I told them to kick rocks that their prices were insane for the work needed, they got an attitude with me about it and from the looks of it "allowed" you to race with them again. I am just tired of everything they touch is "theirs" and would never run without them and people like me and you Joe are just a wallet that drives "their" car. I am sorry but i may not be a fabricator or welder like Chris but the car is mine none the less when it's done. You don't see Team Z and Wolfe running around claiming every car they touch is "theirs" and would be nothing without them. No, they are pros, they will claim that they worked on the car and had a hand in the sucess but not 100% of it is theirs. You guys can laugh and talk shit all you want about what I am saying but it's the truth, the twins do good work but I just can't deal with their attitude all the time.First off mike our problems arent your problems to be forcasted on the internet
.I really don't have anything good to say about you so i will keep my comments to myself unlike you.We do our best and to our abilities.We have done a ton of work for people around here including the guy that owns this website(thanks ryan)without any hitches.I call you a liar because you say you have this and that and we all know you dont.You have so and so and so and so working on it to make yourself look good,good for you.We will take credit for the building of that car last year because you were not and do not have the skill to build a car and that is completely fine.Remember last year?I had to go get that car again after it left because you couldn't finish it plus all the shit you rigged on it and it took us more time to fix all your fuck-ups!Remember!We all know who did the majority of the build and not %10 like you claim!Give me a break.Keep doing what your doing................See us in the winner circle!

mustangmike45
04-18-2012, 05:42 PM
My original intention was not to air out our problems on this forum Steve but after all your comments and BS on text messages and here, I felt it was alright. Looking back, it wasn't the smartest decision but, what's done is done. So I apologize for airing it out on here, but everything that was said is 100% truth. Never, I repeat, NEVER have I said that the work done for me by you guys was in question as far as quality goes. You do good work it's just the attitude that you have and the way you go about it that I have problems with. As I have said this all stems from me having issues with you telling me 3200.00 for a set of turbo headers with an open ended amount for the rest of the piping needed as well. That prices is just insane and I told you guys I was going to have to pass and have someone else do the work as I didn't want to dump that kind of cash for what was needed. You, Steve, are the one that started the bashing instantly and went personal with the whole deal. Its a business man, and most people roll with the punches on that type of shit. Hell, I don't call up customers and start bashing them when I get turned down on an estimate for an asphalt lot.

Also, please tell me what I have lied about? You keep saying I am a liar but what did I lie about??? Let's see.... I said last year that I would come out with a 427 88mm turbo combo and run 8's and guess what, I DID! Over the winter I upgraded the turbo and turbo kit as I also said I would. Car will be 7.50 cert as well, wow amazing I have a 25.5 cage installed. Also, said the car would go a 4.9x this year and I will bet money that it will do that as well as run a 7.xx this year. So please let me know what I have ever lied about, cause I don't Steve. You can take credit for building it last year, since well, you did. I have never told anyone different either and you know that. The car will also still have some of the stuff on it this year that you did for me as well as the new that was added over the winter and spring. As for questioning my skill, hell yeah I am over my head ability wise to build a car of the caliber I need. Again, I have never said I could and anyone who knows me knows i am not a fabricator or welder and farm that stuff out. Yes you did come pick the car up and take it back for a second time last year as both you and I felt that the work I was doing was not up to snuff for a low 8 second car and not safe. The only thing you had to fix that i fucked up was the fuel pump mount since i stupidly welded it to the chute brace without thinking. Bottom line is, I don't have the skill set to build a 7-8 second car, have never claimed I did but thought I would give it a shot. It doesn't hurt my feelings in the least bit either to admit it Steve. As for me claiming I have so and so working on my car, yes I do have a big name engine builder putting my motor together and helping and yes I do have a high dollar tuner working for me as well to get the car going. That is what gets results, dont you wonder why last year with their tuning the car went 8's in what about 5 passes...... So while you are constantly tuning on your shit and trying to change up stuff to get the car to hook, run, or not break I will be sitting there relaxing and laughing. All I need to do is adjust tire pressure and shock settings to work with the track and either pull out or put in boost depending on track prep. I just don't see the point in taking what 2 years to get a ccar to go bottom 8's with the same combo when you can spend the money and get the results in just one or two testing sessions. But I guess when all your car can qualify for is test and tune there is not much else to do all year. lol So I guess congrats are in order then, you sir are the King Of Test and Tune!

I fully expect to see Joe in the winners circle this year many times as he has a very nice and fast car. But , as for seeing you Steve in the winners circle, not gonna happen. Unless of course you count you standing there with Joe when he wins and you are trying to take credit for his win. Oh wait I forgot, it's your car anyways right, Joe just drives it and pays for everything, but it's yours. I would rather be second place or even out in the first round then being like you and trying to ride someone elses sucess like its my own. So please Steve, man up and line up with either the El Camino or your white Mustang against me this year. You claim that Chris is the big dog with fastest car, so prove it. You and I both know that it will never happen though since the car only makes a handful of complete passes each year. It either spins half way down the track or breaks most of the time and that is why you won't line up with me.... Joe on the other hand is dead consistent each time and thats the only reason you are trying to push that race on me. Also, the phone call threats and shit, what are you in high school man, grow the fuck up.

Deimos
04-18-2012, 05:49 PM
They are threatening you over the phone? I like to talk smack to ya Mike but at the end of the day I think you're a pretty stand up guy. See ya tomorrow when you pick up Skips tool box. Next time mow faster I got tired of waiting.

mustangmike45
04-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Yep, childish threats. Oh well, all I can do is laugh. lol I think everyone who is into cars enjoys ribbing other drivers and talking smack. It's usually all in good fun and no one takes it that serious but every once in a while you get someone who just can't take the heat blows up. Plus I like it when you talk smack to me Jake, it makes me feel all warm inside and special! lol I tried mowing faster, damn bad back kinda puts a cramp on that tho! haha. See ya tomorrow