PDA

View Full Version : 2000 HD 883 Sportster Custom

sparkles
03-11-2012, 09:33 PM
A buddy of mine is selling this. Figured I'd post it here for anyone that might be interested. He just did a lot of upgrades and new parts to this bike last year, and was recently surprised to find out his dad is giving him a larger Dyna and no longer needs this bike.

Copied from the ad:

I am selling my 2000 Sportster 883 Custom. It has new tires (300miles ago), Ultima Pipes (installed last year), Sissy Bar (install last year), Chrome Pegs & Battery Cover, new air filter (installed this week), new drive belt (installed last year), and new rocker box gaskets (installed last year). It runs and drives great which is how it should for a bike with only 10,000 miles on it. I bought it 2 years ago from its original owner and am only selling it because I was able to buy a Dyna and need the money to pay off the Dyna. There is a little bit of a stain on the engine left by the oil that was leaking out of the rocker boxes however the rocker box gaskets were replaced with the new style OEM Harley rockerbox gaskets so it does not leak any oil at all. Clean Iowa Title in hand first $3500 o.b.o (CASH ONLY) takes it. call (515) 724-1479

Also because of the nature of motorcycles and a few bad riders cash in hand is required for test rides

sparkles
03-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Sold btw