PDA

View Full Version : hey.

Bstanton
03-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Hey, names Bo.
some of you know me, most of you dont. Those of you who do dont like me. Been a member on Ds.net for awhile, just kinda been lurking around here, and decided to join up. I daily an 06 duramax cc/sb. have a 91 talon, and a 95 240sx with a rb25 swap. been working on the 240 for awhile, just trying to find time between work and sleep to get it finished up. im looking for a clean 91-94 hatch shell if anyone knows of any around. From tama/toledo.

Deimos
03-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Bo as in the one that raced Tyler and Brent?

Bstanton
03-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Yeah raced tyler a few years back in the 240 with my old shell. And brent in the audi if that even counts? lost from a roll because of defueling issues in my duramax, and beat him from a dig.

JacobS
03-08-2012, 03:23 PM
werent you supposed to race his dsm also? did that ever happen?

Bstanton
03-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Not that i recall, when i get my rb back in my 240sx then yes. but untill then no. especially not with my truck haha.

sparkles
03-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Oh yeah?

http://www.wimp.com/mymouth/

AutoMods
03-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Oh yeah?

http://www.wimp.com/mymouth/

thats awesome. gauze

slo4cyl
03-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Yeah raced tyler a few years back in the 240 with my old shell. And brent in the audi if that even counts? lost from a roll because of defueling issues in my duramax, and beat him from a dig.

O please, You've been saying your gonna beat my talon for 3 summers, I'm still waiting... And the Audi (3 deep) destroyed the Dmax from a roll, my stock clutch didn't like launching my 4000 lb tank, so yes it did get beat from a dig but we raced back to back and your truck had supposedly no issues that second race :bsflag:. My talon will be ready again this year, I'm assuming the 240 won't be. I thought you sold that anyway and were building a tt 408? Must have read that somewhere else...

Bstanton
03-09-2012, 11:39 AM
destroyed? okay brent. Defueling with a higher hp tune is very common with no lift pump on any diesel vehicle. also the duramaxs dont like to shift when rail pressure is to low. i mean come on you should know even that working on tractors. I did sell my old setup. and my shell. to find a new one, and build a different Rb. I had contemplated TT'ing my 406. but i got fucked outta paint and body for the chevelle. I wish i could go barrow parts for my motor from my friends. Maybe if you opened your eyes once in awhile brent youd realize some shit, like growing up. something youve never actually done from the sound of it. Or maybe ill go ask my grandparents to buy me a house. im actually quite glad you didnt lose your car last year. good thing your hitch was rusted into your receiver.
then id have no one to talk shit to besides sparkles, and thats not always fun. hes to mean :(
go ahead and delete my account lol. im already sick of this shit.

Bstanton
03-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Oh and i got a talon ill sell ya, you know the one i had to fix all your stupid mistakes on. But its for sale just as soon as i make my 11 sec pass with the new setup and all your stupid shit fixed. I wish i could just throw shit away and not worry about someone elses shit. Im hoping my work allows me to make it to the shootout this year, it would really be a dissapointment to all, if i couldnt make it.

sparkles
03-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Awe, calm down there guys. Let's all just show up for the MudCoast and get along. No need to pull our dicks out and start measuring. All 3 of us know I got all of you covered anyways :)

JustaGT
03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Around and around we go....
:boobies:

black88gt
03-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Is asking to be banned/deleted the cool thing to do these days? seems to be a trend although they never seem to actual stay away

JacobS
03-09-2012, 01:57 PM
O please, You've been saying your gonna beat my talon for 3 summers, I'm still waiting... And the Audi (3 deep) destroyed the Dmax from a roll, my stock clutch didn't like launching my 4000 lb tank, so yes it did get beat from a dig but we raced back to back and your truck had supposedly no issues that second race :bsflag:. My talon will be ready again this year, I'm assuming the 240 won't be. I thought you sold that anyway and were building a tt 408? Must have read that somewhere else...

yea, i thought i remembered a thread on DS.net about this stuff...

Ricky
03-09-2012, 02:07 PM
You sound like a tool. Most people who know you don't like you and people won't don't know you don't like you.

Your shocked your DSMhas problems?!?!?!?! OMG me too!

slo4cyl
03-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Defueling with a higher hp tune is very common with no lift pump on any diesel vehicle. also the duramaxs dont like to shift when rail pressure is to low. i mean come on you should know even that working on tractors.I wish i could go barrow parts for my motor from my friends. Maybe if you opened your eyes once in awhile brent youd realize some shit, like growing up. something youve never actually done from the sound of it. Or maybe ill go ask my grandparents to buy me a house. im actually quite glad you didnt lose your car last year. good thing your hitch was rusted into your receiver.

Did not know that i didnt, that musta been on the test when you tested out of UTI. I didn't know injectors were parts of a motor but yea the ones Ive been tryin to sell for him the past 6 months? I really don't think my grandparents would have been eligable for the first time home buyer grant that I recieved, IDK were you heard that but your too gullible and need to check your sources. Im happy I didn't loose the talon either that was a mistake I won't make again, but on the bright side I happen to have a spare shell in my garage I could've used.

you know the one i had to fix all your stupid mistakes on. But its for sale just as soon as i make my 11 sec pass with the new setup and all your stupid shit fixed. I wish i could just throw shit away and not worry about someone elses shit.

Bo again your too gullible, you mean the one I put cams, a HG and studs, and rod bearings in? He told you I did it all to make it easier to sell. All I did was install cams and torque the head down then flipped it over and threw a set of rod bearings in, he wanted to reuse the original waterpump, and then sand blasted the oil pump and filled it with sand and did not clean it out so I quit workin on it and he finished it. So yea I would get rid of it asap if i were you.

85XR7Project
03-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Already making a good impression, just what we need more shit talking and excuses. You'll fit in well here.

slo4cyl
03-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Is asking to be banned/deleted the cool thing to do these days? seems to be a trend although they never seem to actual stay away

Its like a tractor beam... sucks em right in

LT1Dan
03-09-2012, 03:48 PM
UTI is for fags. WYOTECH fo' LIFE!

JustinS
03-09-2012, 04:09 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight so, here is a pic and welcome.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo239/sbrar-15/4b199691.jpg

black88gt
03-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Its like a tractor beam... sucks em right in

Sure hope the old man got that tractor beam out of commission, or this is gonna be a real short trip.

Bstanton
03-09-2012, 04:15 PM
my sources brent, if only you knew what goes on.

oVa-Boost
03-09-2012, 05:46 PM
wow this shit already starting again, well for one thing brent didnt really work on that talon the old owner did i would know i was there for your info brent just did whatever he listed in his post. the old owner did rest of the work putting motor trans turbo etc in car i was just there if he needed help with somethings but i didnt do much either because it wasnt my shit to be workin on so no one to blame but the guy you bought it from and you should of known all the issues. the car has some good parts and needs alot more parts to make it go anywhere last i knew a while back it would cut out real bad at 5k rpm and he was racing a grand prix gtp non sc 95 model and hardly beat it so it has some issue and i seen everyone here already has isssues with you not good

Clinical
03-09-2012, 06:07 PM
off topic why'd you sell the TB SS jose, wanted cruze's mpg?

sparkles
03-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Cause the Cruze has turbo noises and is the shit. Duh. Dumbass.

Deimos
03-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Need an intake for your 406? Ported for nitrous already.... If you dont want nitrous plug the holes (victor jr btw)

oVa-Boost
03-09-2012, 06:31 PM
off topic why'd you sell the TB SS jose, wanted cruze's mpg?

yeah got the cruze for a killer deal for being brand new and the tb ss was a gas hog got tired of filling the tank twice to 3 times a week it was a sweet unit tho by the way it killed this kids dmax in 3 pulls and one dig had it doing 138 mph that night from the dig race and it was bone stock NO NITROUS!!!!

Bstanton
03-09-2012, 08:25 PM
I wasnt aware of any issues besides it needed a new half shaft, and the water pump was going out. well come to find out there was bolts missing. I was told brent did all the work from previous owner, so Sorry brent for blaming you, apologies.

Jose, we've had our back and forths about this, maybe no nitrous, but you cant tell me it was bone stock. maybe stock in appearence. Ive beat a white TBSS in mtown, maybe youve seen it around, and its not driver error, because its not hard to just hit the gas on an auto. But thats neither here nor there yeah your trailblazer beat my truck, so did the bird. It dont really matter much to me i was expecting it. i mean its a 6800lbs truck.

oVa-Boost
03-10-2012, 02:09 AM
nope my tb ss was bone stock no need to mod it after i eat as much gas as it did it was retarded and if it had mods the out come would of been worst mostly if i would of had spray in the race that white tb ss in mtown seen it at menards about it didnt know you beat that may have issues or driver error i know some after market suff for these suvs are worthless and lose power with out a tune and the bolts and all that bs missing crossed thread bolt on trans and started to crack it was all old owners fault brent had no fault in all these issues

AutoMods
03-10-2012, 09:50 AM
what kind of gas mileage did your tbss get?

oVa-Boost
03-10-2012, 11:40 AM
it was the dd and took it everywhere but we got 14mpg on highway is the best i could get and less in city, it would eat a quarter and 1/8 of gas to cr and back them ls2's must be thirsty and it was awd as well i know the rwd ones get a bit better on mpg

Clinical
03-10-2012, 11:45 AM
yeah my buddys is seeming to get about 14-16 city and 18-20 on highway and it is awd

oVa-Boost
03-10-2012, 11:50 AM
thats pretty good i have no idea why i was getting my mpg but i see most people in the same range as where i was in mpg

Clinical
03-10-2012, 12:00 PM
yeah he still hasnt been to happy with its mpg, but its def nicer than his civic which was half rust which is mine now haha

AutoMods
03-10-2012, 01:22 PM
thats pretty good i have no idea why i was getting my mpg

because yours was secretly modified with a larger cam ;)

Drifte
03-10-2012, 03:53 PM
my sources brent, if only you knew what goes on.

IDK you, don't want to know you. You should just leave.

Like someone said earlier, people who do know you dont like you, and people who only read a post by you dont like you. But you came on this forum, and talk shit about Brent, pff, fuck off.

Deimos
03-10-2012, 05:17 PM
hold on colt I wanna sell him an intake...

85XR7Project
03-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Wish I had popcorn this shit is fun to watch.

What little I saw on DS this kid was a douche on there and seems to have kept the wheel rolling.

oVa-Boost
03-10-2012, 05:39 PM
because yours was secretly modified with a larger cam ;)

must of been lol it did run pretty good to ran the 8th mile i got prove of slip as well

reaction--.7309
60ft--2.2325
330ft--5.9950
1/8 et--9.0106
mph--82.55

AutoMods
03-10-2012, 09:10 PM
I think you guys are being a bit harsh. everyone is welcome on this site

Clinical
03-10-2012, 11:14 PM

except sparkles and his mega-gay protege

85XR7Project
03-11-2012, 08:00 AM

Funny, I never saw you say this kind of shit when everyone was roasting keith, clutchmuch, etc.

AutoMods
03-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Funny, I never saw you say this kind of shit when everyone was roasting keith, clutchmuch, etc.

I've defended clutchmuch and SnS before. bstanton has made like 5 posts and you guys are telling him to leave. I don't know the guy and most of you guys don't even know him either.

85XR7Project
03-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Well time will tell if he is what people think he is.

sparkles
03-11-2012, 12:28 PM
except sparkles and his mega-gay protege that would fuck my world up if I ever got a lane with it.

Damn skippy :)

Clinical
03-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Damn skippy :)

dude my new dd is my 90% rust civic, which has vtec.. you might as well just bend over and call it quits.

I'll even be in des moines wednesday->sunday, GET A LANE

sparkles
03-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Well guess what? I just put all new Monroe Matic shocks on this bitch last weekend. Discovered I can successfully put my finger through most of the parts underneath it. Literally swept up 5 pounds of rust when I was done. Bluff called chicken fucker. Loser buys Shasta. I like orange.

Clinical
03-11-2012, 10:28 PM
I'll bring the gopro biiiitch

sparkles
03-12-2012, 06:49 AM
Is this gonna qualify for the the first street race of the season?

Clinical
03-12-2012, 01:59 PM
KOTS bitch

Deimos
03-12-2012, 05:29 PM
yeah well I think yall scared him off

Bstanton
03-13-2012, 07:32 PM
nope im around. just busy. i dont have time to be on the internet everyday. No thanks deimos, i have a intake and carb. im just deciding on heads and cam.

Deimos
03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
406 sounds promising maybe

Bstanton
03-13-2012, 09:22 PM
well i hope so, im excited to finally get the chevelle running again, or atleast the motor. its been close to 6 years.

Chase
03-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Let's see the 240. It better not look like a bucket of dicks.

85XR7Project
03-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Let's see the 240. It better not look like a bucket of dicks.

I LMAO'd at this.