PDA

View Full Version : 10.5 Race Schedule and Rules 2012

AutoMods
02-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Do you guys want me to make a sticky thread on all 2012 10.5 race schedule and rules etc etc. If so, would I just pull off the info from the CFR and Eddyville sites or is there a better source for the info.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Lol

TheWookie
02-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Or ytou could come join my site... lol

www.racecarrevolution.com

AutoMods
02-14-2012, 01:36 PM
May 19 Cedar Falls
May 26 Eddyville
June 16 Cordova
June 23 Cedar Falls
July 14 Cedar Falls
July 28 Eddyville
August 11 Eddyville
September 8 Cedar Falls
September 22 Eddyville

AutoMods
02-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Lol

If you have something to say, then say it. Don't beat around the bush.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 01:59 PM
You mad, bro?

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Or ytou could come join my site... lol

www.racecarrevolution.com

Ban

JacobS
02-14-2012, 02:04 PM
You mad, bro?
god i hate that saying....

stangvortech
02-14-2012, 02:04 PM
what is so funny I dont get it?

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 02:13 PM
If you have to ask, you'll never know

LT1Dan
02-14-2012, 04:00 PM
what is so funny I dont get it?

Remember? We're a bunch of no-nothing dumbshits because we don't run 10.5. If your goal isn't a straight line then you shouldn't bother with cars. :banghead:

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 04:32 PM
I don't have a 10.5 car?

LT1Dan
02-14-2012, 04:41 PM
True. I was just generalizing. Just getting old seeing all the negative stuff about the site.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Hard to be a fan when our own site administration makes fake screen names to talk Shit, let alone schermans cute little sig...pussy even deleted me off fb HAHA

LT1Dan
02-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Hard to be a fan when our own site administration makes fake screen names to talk Shit, let alone schermans cute little sig...pussy even deleted me off fb HAHA

Talking about Sirwhatshisfuck from the other day? Did you check the ip? If you can prove it than I would have to agree with you. But considering the trolls that have been around here in the past and been banned by Ryan I have my doubts he would bother with that.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Well first a couple people called me and took notice that it maybe ryan... so i pmnd him to have him check the ip since I was on my phone he said it was anonymous from the uk, when I got home I checked it myself and it was actually LA...It may not be Ryan specifically but I'm willing to bet its him or one of his buddies...regardless after speaking with some disgruntled members I'm finding that arguing with half the dipshits on here isn't worth the time anymore..

JustinS
02-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Well first a couple people called me and took notice that it maybe ryan... so i pmnd him to have him check the ip since I was on my phone he said it was anonymous from the uk, when I got home I checked it myself and it was actually LA...It may not be Ryan specifically but I'm willing to bet its him or one of his buddies...regardless after speaking with some disgruntled members I'm finding that arguing with half the dipshits on here isn't worth the time anymore..
You can give up your mod duties and leave whenever you want, we aren't forcing you to be here.

JustinS
02-14-2012, 05:57 PM

The tractor will drag your ass down the quarter.

LT1Dan
02-14-2012, 05:58 PM
I see. I definitely agree that it's someone on the site if they are hiding behind a proxy to post. I don't want you to stop posting, it just gets old seeing comments like earlier in the thread.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 06:05 PM
You can give up your mod duties and leave whenever you want, we aren't forcing you to be here.

who is "we"? you and your butt buddies? go back to the dealership and get some running boards

Deimos
02-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Mines set up on a random IP because for some reason we couldnt log in on my main forum so we had to jump through some hoops to even visit the site. Personally I think hiding ehiname to talk shit is weak, but then again, I'm an asshole.

JustinS
02-14-2012, 06:07 PM
who is "we"? you and your butt buddies? go back to the dealership and get some running boards

We, as in, the members of this forum. Nice try at making fun of my daily, you got me man!

Batwood
02-14-2012, 10:10 PM

Running boards lower ground clearance. Duh!!!

AutoMods
02-14-2012, 11:16 PM

Only the admin's can check ip's so how did you look it up? I can post video of me looking up all ip matches on my username and sir willard charleston through the admin panel. sir's ip's don't match anyone. he was carefully created and i don't know who he is.

I can also post results of your ip's and what other users you may match up to if you'd like. but i generally don't post up private information like that.

Scott
02-14-2012, 11:29 PM
I think its rediculous for any of you guys to be talking shit about 10.5 guys, its the only actually group of people that race competitively around here! Maybe try and support us or at least support the sport by watching or T+Tyour own stuff!! If you don't want anything to do with the growing class of actual fast cars around here then stay out of a thread with 10.5 in the title!

Domestic Disturbance
02-15-2012, 02:10 AM
I don't think anyone is talking shit about 10.5 at all nor its competitors minus those grudge guys from the QC. They are stating displeasure in being talked down to. Its more of a personal level, not a sport level.

stangvortech
02-15-2012, 02:18 AM
I don't think anyone is talking shit about 10.5 at all nor its competitors minus those grudge guys from the QC. They are stating displeasure in being talked down to. Its more of a personal level, not a sport level.

+1

Deimos
02-15-2012, 05:10 AM
I think its rediculous for any of you guys to be talking shit about 10.5 guys, its the only actually group of people that race competitively around here! Maybe try and support us or at least support the sport by watching or T+Tyour own stuff!! If you don't want anything to do with the growing class of actual fast cars around here then stay out of a thread with 10.5 in the title!

Where the hell do you see that in the thread? Scott when do you see people talk crap about 10.5 racing?

FiFdYnUtZ
02-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Only the admin's can check ip's so how did you look it up? I can post video of me looking up all ip matches on my username and sir willard charleston through the admin panel. sir's ip's don't match anyone. he was carefully created and i don't know who he is.

I can also post results of your ip's and what other users you may match up to if you'd like. but i generally don't post up private information like that.

The ips are sent to me via email when a new user is added...that isn't a uk ip that's foe sure

Jappbox
02-15-2012, 07:30 AM
Ryan wouldnt not make a Fake name, hes not like that, he has no reason to do so and if anyone has ever been to his place or hung around him just a normal nice guy with a great family. I dont think anything would Get Ryan Worked up Enough to make up lies. Ive never had a issue with him and because of that I trust him and he trusts me when I tell him to order something he knows I wont screw with him. and if it is someone is making a fake name who does that? nothing like making yourself look more stupids and low life.

black88gt
02-15-2012, 07:56 AM
Also why would Ryan make a username to talk shit when that is exactly what he's been trying to eliminate?

Scott
02-15-2012, 08:24 AM
Remember? We're a bunch of no-nothing dumbshits because we don't run 10.5. If your goal isn't a straight line then you shouldn't bother with cars. :banghead:

This is what I was referring too, no offense towards LT-1Dan I know hes a decent guy. I was just reading this on my phone last night and it rubbed me the wrong way, most people on this forum probably only know 2-3 people that race 10.5

black88gt
02-15-2012, 08:42 AM
This is what I was referring too, no offense towards LT-1Dan I know hes a decent guy. I was just reading this on my phone last night and it rubbed me the wrong way, most people on this forum probably only know 2-3 people that race 10.5

I think you completely read it the wrong way. I think this was directed more at Tyler and those who talk down to everyone that DOESN'T do 10.5. I don't think this was at all directed at the guys who actually do run 10.5.

slow ride
02-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Yea Scott, I think we all like the 10.5 stuff and would like to see it grow and continue to be run. I'd do it if I had the cash and/or could live without my street car being a fast toy also. Some day I'll have the space for lots of different toys.

Drifte
02-15-2012, 09:13 AM
The ips are sent to me via email when a new user is added...that isn't a uk ip that's foe sure

Public proxy servers can be used with any application that supports the use of proxies (e.g. web browsers). They provide an easy way to mask your true IP address and enable you to surf anonymously online.

No way to know who it is, or where they are actually from.

AutoMods
02-15-2012, 09:13 AM

Ohh yea, I forgot about those registration notification emails sent to moderators. Yes the registration IP shows LA and he has two post IP's addresses that say they originate from the UK . I can still ban/block those IP's even though I don't know who he is. but its a bit early to throw the ban hammer, maybe sir will make a mistake and his identity will be revealed.

Scott
02-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Yeah I may have had a few too many saki bombs "or however you spell that" last night and read it wrong..

LT1Dan
02-15-2012, 09:25 AM

I wasn't talking shit about 10.5 at all. Looking back at the post I could see how it could be misinterperated. Like a few others have said, it was directed at the attitude that some people have about talking down to those of us that dont eat, sleep and breath drag racing. I think its awesome what you guys are doing. I've probably told you more than once how much I love your fox when I run into you at the bar. I just dont always remember it lol

black88gt
02-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Yeah I may have had a few too many saki bombs "or however you spell that" last night and read it wrong..

OOOOooooo love me some saki bombs. Those things will sneak up on you.

90 notch
02-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Yeah I may have had a few too many saki bombs "or however you spell that" last night and read it wrong..yoou ain't lying,i got fucked up last night!

JacobS
02-15-2012, 10:31 AM
xxx

Batwood
02-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Lol... I got deleted by Mr. AND Mrs. Bohren even.
Glad to see we're still "friends" though. lmao.

black88gt
02-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Whoa we're using big words in here now, shit's getting scary

FiFdYnUtZ
02-15-2012, 11:42 AM
hmmm, i call and get no answer. that figures.

Scott
02-15-2012, 12:13 PM
yoou ain't lying,i got fucked up last night!

Hell yeah, 3 dollar coronas and a few saki bombs did me in.. That Oaska was the best dam food I've had in years