PDA

View Full Version : whos this logan guy? thinks hes has a bad ass car

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 02:26 PM
i heard hes got some bad ass. XI Modmotor mustang that cant hook a W tire .. I will bring up a ysi 8 rib belt drive mod motor mustang on a 275 show ya how its done in the midwest.... FYI...who said u cant go 1.20flat 60ft at Eddyville on 275s ;)..

HALFDUCK OUT

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 02:33 PM
And were gona drag your XI promod down.the track with Joe Rozinek car on Half a kit !!!!!

85XR7Project
02-12-2012, 02:42 PM
lol shit just keeps getting better and better!

allgo
02-12-2012, 03:05 PM
dude learn how to fab and weld before you go talking shit to me about someone elses car you have to bring cause your shit is to slow..bring that dog turd welded car of little joes and I ll show you what a real car looks like..

allgo
02-12-2012, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=Scottyk;180902]And were gona drag your XI promod down.the track with Joe Rozinek car on Half a kit !!!!![/QUOT

are we talking about a car thats NEVER even been in the 8s??lol...

Scott
02-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Messing me up with that screen name!!

but didnt you already bring Ginters car to Eddyville last year?!

FiFdYnUtZ
02-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Haha lil joes just going to skip the 8s...nothing like a 6 Sec cage in a 9sec car

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 08:30 PM
http://youtu.be/vqr17o9tAUg

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 08:36 PM
dude learn how to fab and weld before you go talking shit to me about someone elses car you have to bring cause your shit is to slow..bring that dog turd welded car of little joes and I ll show you what a real car looks like..

geezz at least the chassie and susp i tune go straight down the track......:O hey i dont have a prob bringn my 4dr 4000lbs of car and sit heads up.... wow i see you have same attitude as the Kranky Korean.....FYI I dont know how to weld or fab thats why Joes junk pile certed 25-3...just sayn...im not a pro :)

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Haha lil joes just going to skip the 8s...nothing like a 6 Sec cage in a 9sec car

6 sec cage only costed the same as a 8.50 cage so why not right?

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 08:43 PM
HEY ALLGO..... If your car is so bad ass strap some 275s on and show up to a MDRA race

Deimos
02-12-2012, 08:44 PM
So I assume you all know each other well then...

85XR7Project
02-12-2012, 08:54 PM
I love how this guy came here strictly to talk shit.

IAF Fight Club round 1....FIGHT!!!!!!

Scott
02-12-2012, 09:12 PM
HEY ALLGO..... If your car is so bad ass strap some 275s on and show up to a MDRA race

Thought the 275's were faster than the 28x10.5's?

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 09:21 PM
I love how this guy came here strictly to talk shit.

IAF Fight Club round 1....FIGHT!!!!!!

haaahah I heard you guys were a good bunch of guys, thought i would come on and rile you guys up a little ..I see if you, if you joke around a bit but people get butt hurt ..real easy.....haaah I didnt take any cheap shots at anyone like allgo did .....i just had to return the favor ahaha...........

I'll introduce my self sorry Im Scottyk from Wisconsin THAT RUNS MDRA275 AT GLD

But i will still drag tat xi mod motor down the track if Joes up for the challenge from 4 dr lol

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Thought the 275's were faster than the 28x10.5's?

lol they are ;)

snickerlicker
02-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Your spelling is just as shitty as your welding it seems....

Scott
02-12-2012, 09:27 PM
lol they are ;)

you outta let us run em against ya then!! I'll run the mod motor car but I get the hit since Im slick handicapped right?

allgo
02-12-2012, 09:34 PM
I dont run 275s but I will leave my car as it sits and run that ysi car in the 1/4...you going to have your pom poms since you dont own a car..then Ill race little joes car for what ever amount of $$ you want..those where the two races you ask for now go find some more cars you know that will race me cheerleader...

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 09:51 PM
you outta let us run em against ya then!! I'll run the mod motor car but I get the hit since Im slick handicapped right?

scotty isnt it the other way around? street tires get the handicap? hahaha

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 10:02 PM
I dont run 275s but I will leave my car as it sits and run that ysi car in the 1/4...you going to have your pom poms since you dont own a car..then Ill race little joes car for what ever amount of $$ you want..those where the two races you ask for now go find some more cars you know that will race me cheerleader...

ARE you sure you want that?...better get kurgy on retainer this can all be easly be arranged ... if im a betting man, none of the cars that i bring will not have a slick or a tire bigger than a 275....im sure some are ready right now... i think MAY5th at gld sounds good to me for some grudge race on that day.......fyi i do own a car... if your lucky i may let my girl drive it against you

Scottyk
02-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Your spelling is just as shitty as your welding it seems....
my spelling is worse ...

FiFdYnUtZ
02-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Ill be there on the 5th, DO IT DO IT

allgo
02-12-2012, 10:22 PM
I will be racing at MIR on the 5th.. I m not going out of my way to race anyone of the cars you dont own..I dont know you and dont care to..

allgo
02-12-2012, 10:25 PM
So I assume you all know each other well then...

No I dont know him, he is doing little joes cage work on his car so that is how most around here know of him since the pics have been shown around..

Scottyk
02-13-2012, 04:31 AM
No I dont know him, he is doing little joes cage work on his car so that is how most around here know of him since the pics have been shown around..

Correction did his cage...its long gone. Wow i bust your balls a little cuz little joe said your an pretty cool dude and i get slammed every witch way from south..I love it... See the nice thing about doing stuff for freinds. Theres always haters... My biggest Critic was with joe when he picked up his car.... Let me know when your promod xi modmotor goes 5.0s in the 1/8. Then i'll give ya a crack at ginters ysi car.. .... Oh sounds like someone is scared to race on may 5th and yes i will have MY car there just for you

85XR7Project
02-13-2012, 04:40 AM
Your english skills show your intelligence level, I don't think I've ever seen so many periods.

At least the forum has been interesting lately.

Scottyk
02-13-2012, 06:11 AM
My bad Hoss,Well the way i look at it you can read my engrish. So i guess Im as smart is you ? Just sayn..........

allgo
02-13-2012, 06:21 AM
Correction did his cage...its long gone. Wow i bust your balls a little cuz little joe said your an pretty cool dude and i get slammed every witch way from south..I love it... See the nice thing about doing stuff for freinds. Theres always haters... My biggest Critic was with joe when he picked up his car.... Let me know when your promod xi modmotor goes 5.0s in the 1/8. Then i'll give ya a crack at ginters ysi car.. .... Oh sounds like someone is scared to race on may 5th and yes i will have MY car there just for you

Hold on you get on here and call me out say my shit is slow blah blah blah and I dont even know you and I should just say this guy is the coolest??wierd..

Drifte
02-13-2012, 08:34 AM
ARE you sure you want that?...better get kurgy on retainer this can all be easly be arranged ... if im a betting man,none of the cars that i bring will not have a slick or a tire bigger than a 275....im sure some are ready right now... i think MAY5th at gld sounds good to me for some grudge race on that day.......fyi i do own a car... if your lucky i may let my girl drive it against you

What?

Sir Willard Charleston
02-13-2012, 09:15 AM
scottyk gonna get his azz doooooored by the XI

Scottyk
02-13-2012, 11:10 AM
scottyk gonna get his azz doooooored by the XI
Maybe, i just have a little ol 76mm how fast could it possibly ???

DustinsDuster
02-13-2012, 11:20 AM
ARE you sure you want that?...better get kurgy on retainer this can all be easly be arranged ... if im a betting man, none of the cars that i bring will not have a slick or a tire bigger than a 275....im sure some are ready right now... i think MAY5th at gld sounds good to me for some grudge race on that day.......fyi i do own a car... if your lucky i may let my girl drive it against you

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/126/314/3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

Scottyk
02-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Hold on you get on here and call me out say my shit is slow blah blah blah and I dont even know you and I should just say this guy is the coolest??wierd..
Well if you checked your Ego, you woulda seen i was just messn with you.. Never said your shit slow...but hey you your Ego you have the baddest cage, car and so forth. I will be at KOTS on may 5 bring ur car i will bring mine... My Real street car vs your race car

FiFdYnUtZ
02-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Not to get involved, but you made a thread for the sole point of starting Shit with Joe and now your crying about him bashing your half ass fab work? I'm sorry but I don't see a 76mm turbo car running down a 175+mph car unless you've got two of those baby snails

slow ride
02-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Or a tin can.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-13-2012, 11:45 AM
On 2 mothercuckin 75's bitchhhheeeessss

allgo
02-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Well if you checked your Ego, you woulda seen i was just messn with you.. Never said your shit slow...but hey you your Ego you have the baddest cage, car and so forth. I will be at KOTS on may 5 bring ur car i will bring mine... My Real street car vs your race car

re read my post earlier I am at mir racing on the 5th..you want to race you come to me I culd care less if I race you or one of your boys..little joe will get his to for sure, what a joke that will be..he better add kit from knight ryder for one of his 3 kits..

Scottyk
02-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Not to get involved, but you made a thread for the sole point of starting Shit with Joe and now your crying about him bashing your half ass fab work? I'm sorry but I don't see a 76mm turbo car running down a 175+mph car unless you've got two of those baby snails
Well i guess u guys get all butt hurt when u cant take a little pokn fun. Whos cryn about the work i did for joe? sure not joe r or Terry or anyone else but u 2 guys hummmm ...I dont realy dont care if i get bashed if people ant talkn shit that means i didnt do.somthing good enough.... Mine is just a single 76mm 4drs and 4000lbs. .... I make sure when i see kurgy next week at his shop i for sure tell him to make time for Joe this summer to keep tunning his car

allgo
02-13-2012, 02:21 PM
Me and kurgan are still good friends but he hasnt tuned this set-up in 2 years...im not butt hurt either..have a nice season and maybe we will see you at the track..

Ricky
02-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Well i guess u guys get all butt hurt when u cant take a little pokn fun. Whos cryn about the work i did for joe? sure not joe r or Terry or anyone else but u 2 guys hummmm ...I dont realy dont care if i get bashed if people ant talkn shit that means i didnt do.somthing good enough.... Mine is just a single 76mm 4drs and 4000lbs. .... I make sure when i see kurgy next week at his shop i for sure tell him to make time for Joe this summer to keep tunning his car

and i thought i was bad at grammar and spelling....

Ginter
02-13-2012, 05:32 PM
I should probably start a new thread about this since everyone seems to be getting defensive, but I'll do my best get my point across here. Just know there is no disrespect intended to anyone. I honestly believe Scotty was trying to be funny and drum up some friendly rivalry as we have with other guys from the midwest. Besides being so hot, we had a great time at the Eddyville race we went to last year and met a lot of quality folks as well, some of which are now racing in the MDRA. Trust me, Scotty is a much better race promoter than speller. :biggrin: He's put together some even cooler things for 2012 to attract the guys that don't want to run on radials. Anything we can do to help promote the series, including what is supposed to be some friendly banter, we will. Scotty is a genuine guy that helps anyone at the track and guarantees the payouts at his races, regardless of car count. So, just know that the intent is to have you guys come over to GLD and check out what we've got going on and, if you'll have us, we'd love to come back to IA again this summer.

As far a my car goes, I don't expect to be able to run with most of you as mine is really set up for Ultimate/Ultra Street. My goal for this year is simply to hang onto being the fastest belt driven YSI, but is not in the same class as the TT5 or X275 cars. Reading our data, the track and making adjustments to get down it on a DOT Radial is the fun part for me, but we'll line it up against the slick guys once and awhile for a little...:hump: LOL! So, let all have a group hug and hopefully we can put em in the beams against each other this summer! :grouphug:

Dave

P.S. For the record, Bob knows we mess with him as he does the same right back. There is nothing malicious directed toward him either. Hell, my car is at his shop right now! But, that's just because Bart is there and he's the man when it comes to fab work and the modular!

allgo
02-13-2012, 05:40 PM
I should probably start a new thread about this since everyone seems to be getting defensive, but I'll do my best get my point across here. Just know there is no disrespect intended to anyone. I honestly believe Scotty was trying to be funny and drum up some friendly rivalry as we have with other guys from the midwest. Besides being so hot, we had a great time at the Eddyville race we went to last year and met a lot of quality folks as well, some of which are now racing in the MDRA. Trust me, Scotty is a much better race promoter than speller. :biggrin: He's put together some even cooler things for 2012 to attract the guys that don't want to run on radials. Anything we can do to help promote the series, including what is supposed to be some friendly banter, we will. Scotty is a genuine guy that helps anyone at the track and guarantees the payouts at his races, regardless of car count. So, just know that the intent is to have you guys come over to GLD and check out what we've got going on and, if you'll have us, we'd love to come back to IA again this summer.

As far a my car goes, I don't expect to be able to run with most of you as mine is really set up for Ultimate/Ultra Street. My goal for this year is simply to hang onto being the fastest belt driven YSI, but is not in the same class as the TT5 or X275 cars. Reading our data, the track and making adjustments to get down it on a DOT Radial is the fun part for me, but we'll line it up against the slick guys once and awhile for a little...:hump: LOL! So, let all have a group hug and hopefully we can put em in the beams against each other this summer! :grouphug:

Dave

P.S. For the record, Bob knows we mess with him as he does the same right back. There is nothing malicious directed toward him either. Hell, my car is at his shop right now! But, that's just because Bart is there and he's the man when it comes to fab work and the modular!

All that being said its a little hard to just let someone come on here and call you out and say my shit is slow..I dont even know him either so thats why I got defensive so good luck to you guys..

Scottyk
02-13-2012, 06:18 PM
I try'ed to tell you early on that I was just messing with you ,Joe I never said your car is slow NOT ONCE you kept saying it hahaha . If you would of read through the first post you can see clearly i was joking. Its all good though ....i loved the bashing :Flush: but i will still hold ya to a heads up race this summer you may have your pick of My 4 eyed mustang or the tuna boat 4 door ........ FYI i will make sure none of Joes PVC cage breaks before it comes out hahahah

Traction control and 10.5s to the front!!!!!!!!!

Batwood
02-13-2012, 06:57 PM
What?

Double negative... jedi mind trick.

Glad to see somebody with a sense of humor I guess.
Although lately shit-talking, even in jest, is kind of a one way street around here. Lol.

Scott
02-13-2012, 08:59 PM

Dave

Yeah that sure was a hot ass day at Eddyville, my car slowed so much I thought it was broke!! It was nice to meet you guys, hope you make it down this year too. Btw the bald headed kid with the blackish notch back

Ninesecsnake
02-13-2012, 10:04 PM
I have a 3800lb street car on 275's, can I come to this race May 5th? I also have a 76 or maybe two of them, I can't remember.

Scottyk
02-14-2012, 04:18 AM
I have a 3800lb street car on 275's, can I come to this race May 5th? I also have a 76 or maybe two of them, I can't remember.
You should come down there will be plenty of cars and money floating around. But be real carfull who u pick on you could possibly go home with empty pockets .. Its KOTS!!!

Scottyk
02-14-2012, 04:20 AM
Scott you shoulda made the MDRA party Duck puddn and evn big Black showed up

SMKN TA 95
02-14-2012, 07:13 AM
I figured the Iowa Scotty K would of showed up to the MDRA party to hang with us MDRA guys...LOL

There sure is alot of hate going on in this thread. Damn Mod motor guys getting their panties in a wad.

Did someone say something about heads up on a 275?? Did I hear an ANY car call out??

90 notch
02-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Wow look at all the players,black,ginter....on iaf,impressive.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 12:48 PM
First good thread in 3+ months...

Scott
02-14-2012, 02:09 PM
I planned on making the party till the last minute, something came up and I probably wouldnt have remembered it anyway!!

Nice to see you guys on here and hopefully at the track soon too!!!

TheWookie
02-14-2012, 02:21 PM
Dang, Do we need to have a 3 state battle royal?

I got a couple hot rods up here we could throw in the mix..... :)

SMKN TA 95
02-14-2012, 02:39 PM
All the players....LOL

Just another web forum to add to my list of daily browsing!

Oh I am sure you will see me out in Iowa sometime this year :biggrin:

FiFdYnUtZ
02-14-2012, 03:29 PM
Good to see ya on the site Brian, cars looking good! Liked the gmhtp spread as well

Scottyk
02-14-2012, 08:37 PM
See Brian i told you ... You were a player!! Brian i have a funny feeln theres a vid in the making ;) hahaha

TheWookie
02-22-2012, 07:12 AM
See Brian i told you ... You were a player!! Brian i have a funny feeln theres a vid in the making ;) hahaha

Scotty just promise us you will keep all your clothes on for this one...

Scottyk
02-22-2012, 07:26 AM
Scotty just promise us you will keep all your clothes on for this one...

Hell no..... Are you kiddn ...did you ever read my shirts??? Outlaw dragracing is like porn if you.dont have a big enough dick stay out of the front of the camera....they dont call me a porn star for nothing!!!!!!!! Bring the haters on!!!!!!!

Traction control and 10.5s to the front muthafukers

TheWookie
02-22-2012, 09:06 AM
Hell no..... Are you kiddn ...did you ever read my shirts??? Outlaw dragracing is like porn if you.dont have a big enough dick stay out of the front of the camera....they dont call me a porn star for nothing!!!!!!!! Bring the haters on!!!!!!!

Traction control and 10.5s to the front muthafukers

traction control??? isnt that like using a stunt double for the close ups?

BUCKETT
02-22-2012, 09:35 AM
WOW!!! I love some good Shit talking!

TheWookie
02-22-2012, 10:41 AM
lol... Im tame.. scotty puts me to shame.

Scottyk
02-22-2012, 11:39 AM
lol... Im tame.. scotty puts me to shame.

Hahahaha......me? you ant seen nothing yet!!!! ;). hey buckett ..hows things? love the new build

we just pulled up.to.Kurgys shop..... So will.ask bob to.help some brothas outlmao

TheWookie
02-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Hahahaha......me? you ant seen nothing yet!!!! ;). hey buckett ..hows things? love the new build

we just pulled up.to.Kurgys shop..... So will.ask bob to.help some brothas outlmao

Im sure of that scotty.... :)

BUCKETT
02-22-2012, 12:30 PM
Was going to have Bob do the tuning. Could not take the drive to his shop! He was up in Chi-town but did not have the time it would take get it done wright!

10.5 is the way to be
03-06-2012, 11:27 AM
DEAR, ''SCOTTYK'' .... aka Local union teamster stick welding warlock wizard

FIRST; let me say i saw your work , wow you must be a magician to think of that shit, hence your aka name. My only bone to pick with your work is the fact that you forgot too knock some of the slag off your welds.

SECOND; i will take that race .. aint scared of no 76mm 4 door, bring your ass to the streets , no big tires either , heard ya'll runnin tubbed out 13 second cars up there, complete with cherry bomb mufflers , i dont play dat shit sally boyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we runnin 10.5 tires round here playa, yah dig? better go ask sombody how we do it, actin stoopid... yeah u feeelin me partna? holla at cho boy - 10.5 sayin so long sucka'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10.5 is the way to be
03-06-2012, 11:29 AM
by the way im runnin stock trim door panels , all steal box chevy, 350 auto on the column, GET SOME PLAYA

Scottyk
03-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Im glad you like my coat hanger welding... Im confused here.... were am i driving to? Iowa or Washington Dc?? You must have Wis mixed up with Iowa with this tubed out 10.5 tire 13 sec cars ... last i remember our junk is straight up crawln up here .... whats a 10.5 tire? i know what a 275 or 315 is ...........

i have a stock bench seat and door panels

Bstanton
03-13-2012, 09:58 PM
where the fuck is rich christensen when you need him?

TheWookie
03-16-2012, 02:19 PM
scotty to only make it fair Al t and I need to be in the back seat :)

SMKN TA 95
03-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Did I hear someone mention heads up race?? On a 275??

I proved the radials work out in Iowa ;)

SMKN TA 95
03-21-2012, 06:19 AM
Did I hear someone mention heads up race?? On a 275??

I proved the radials work out in Iowa ;)

I will take a heads up 1/8th mi race with ANY Iowa TT5 car. And I will be on a radial.....no slicks for me. Those things need to be parked in the weeds! Hell, I'm not afraid of those Davis boxes either......

Time to put your money where your mouth is.....put up or shut up time!

allgo
03-21-2012, 06:32 AM
I will take a heads up 1/8th mi race with ANY Iowa TT5 car. And I will be on a radial.....no slicks for me. Those things need to be parked in the weeds! Hell, I'm not afraid of those Davis boxes either......

Time to put your money where your mouth is.....put up or shut up time!

Where was any iowa tt5 calling out the 275 guys? Am I that dumb to not know what a davis box is?

SMKN TA 95
03-21-2012, 06:38 AM
Where was any iowa tt5 calling out the 275 guys? Am I that dumb to not know what a davis box is?

No where....I just wanted to stir the pot a little :) This forum has been DEAD lately.....and what better way to liven it up than an accross the board call out out :)

Oh I'm sure you know exactly what a Davis box is.....

allgo
03-21-2012, 07:15 AM
No where....I just wanted to stir the pot a little :) This forum has been DEAD lately.....and what better way to liven it up than an accross the board call out out :)

Oh I'm sure you know exactly what a Davis box is.....

this forum is always dead anymore..Not to be a smartass here but has your car even went a round with the 275 on it at a tt5 race? I know how fast its been at other events and its fast as hell..Are you going to be at the first race this year?

SMKN TA 95
03-21-2012, 07:32 AM
this forum is always dead anymore..Not to be a smartass here but has your car even went a round with the 275 on it at a tt5 race? I know how fast its been at other events and its fast as hell..Are you going to be at the first race this year?

I've only been to 2 races out there last year. First race was in June with 295's and that was my first time trying radials and only second weekend out with a new engine combo....still went 5.21. At that point, I had no idea what I was doing with the radials.

Second race was the end of season at CFR and we had just put the motor back in the car after nipping two pistons down in BG at the LS Fest. No rounds won as I was working through some nitrous/timing issues, but we got that solved after I went out first round...LOL Oh well, shit happens.

I'm not out to win every race or even go rounds all the time I'm just there to try and support a series being 260 miles away. If my schedule allows I want to make 1/2 the races out there this season.

I won't be at the first race this season, car is still at the chassis shop getting new cage and weight removal done. I hope to have it together for the Cordova/Iowa TT5 race but who knows. Drivetrain is done and sitting here...just no car yet. 400 lbs lighter this year, another 75hp on motor, and another stage of nitrous.....should be fun!

allgo
03-21-2012, 07:39 AM
I've only been to 2 races out there last year. First race was in June with 295's and that was my first time trying radials and only second weekend out with a new engine combo....still went 5.21. At that point, I had no idea what I was doing with the radials.

Second race was the end of season at CFR and we had just put the motor back in the car after nipping two pistons down in BG at the LS Fest. No rounds won as I was working through some nitrous/timing issues, but we got that solved after I went out first round...LOL Oh well, shit happens.

I'm not out to win every race or even go rounds all the time I'm just there to try and support a series being 260 miles away. If my schedule allows I want to make 1/2 the races out there this season.

I won't be at the first race this season, car is still at the chassis shop getting new cage and weight removal done. I hope to have it together for the Cordova/Iowa TT5 race but who knows. Drivetrain is done and sitting here...just no car yet. 400 lbs lighter this year, another 75hp on motor, and another stage of nitrous.....should be fun!

Wow 400lbs lighter will be huge..where the hell did you find 400lbs at? you finally take the ac out..lol, should be fun year the race at cordova should be unreal..good luck this year

SMKN TA 95
03-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Wow 400lbs lighter will be huge..where the hell did you find 400lbs at? you finally take the ac out..lol, should be fun year the race at cordova should be unreal..good luck this year

You don't even want to know what was involved to get the 400 lbs out....LOL. I could of hired a smaller driver and it would of been alot easier and cheaper....but thats not gonna happen.

I will be at the Cordova deal either with my car or tuning a friends LSX nitrous Camaro with my old combo in it. Should definitely be a great event.

Now lets get some full fields at CFR and Eddyville :)

Scottyk
03-21-2012, 08:05 AM
Wow!!!! Big.B calls.people out but doesnt get the hammer??? Humm. Im sure my car will be ready by
by june/july. ... Then i guess we can see how my coat hanger 275 car runs against theTT5. Guys.... Logan mayby we can match race in aug???

Scottyk
03-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Whos this davis guy??? what does he know about traction?

allgo
03-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Whos this davis guy??? what does he know about traction?

I thought davies was a burger I had not heard about.lol

90 notch
03-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Wow!!!! Big.B calls.people out but doesnt get the hammer??? Humm. Im sure my car will be ready by
by june/july. ... Then i guess we can see how my coat hanger 275 car runs against theTT5. Guys.... Logan mayby we can match race in aug???lol,that guy is gonna literally drag you......with the steamrollers(rolls eyes)! Just curious why you guys run a 275 @ a 10.5 race?Is it an excuse when you guys lose to the poor iowa boys.You guys are yet to do it.

SMKN TA 95
03-21-2012, 11:48 AM
lol,that guy is gonna literally drag you......with the steamrollers(rolls eyes)! Just curious why you guys run a 275 @ a 10.5 race?Is it an excuse when you guys lose to the poor iowa boys.You guys are yet to do it.

When you get smart and decide to run a radial, you will NEVER go back to a slick. Kinda like having sex with a skinny girl, you never want a fat one ever again!

We run radials out in Iowa because that is what our suspension tuneup, chassis, and engine management is setup for. Plus, around here the only classes we can and have to run are radial only classes. Why go back in the stone age and use slicks???

I will gladly step up in front of ANY Iowa TT5 car with my little 275 tire. Bring your "steamrollers" because I won't come out to Iowa with no testing done ever again.

Like I said, grow a set of balls or stay at home :)

Better yet, slap on a set of 275's and come to Wisconsin!

90 notch
03-21-2012, 12:05 PM
When you get smart and decide to run a radial, you will NEVER go back to a slick. Kinda like having sex with a skinny girl, you never want a fat one ever again!

We run radials out in Iowa because that is what our suspension tuneup, chassis, and engine management is setup for. Plus, around here the only classes we can and have to run are radial only classes. Why go back in the stone age and use slicks???

I will gladly step up in front of ANY Iowa TT5 car with my little 275 tire. Bring your "steamrollers" because I won't come out to Iowa with no testing done ever again.

Like I said, grow a set of balls or stay at home :)

Better yet, slap on a set of 275's and come to Wisconsin!lol,it was suppose to be a joke.......All bs aside to each is their own.I get all that chassis,etc.We run what were used to using that goes for you as well.As far as me not having a set it is a 10.5 race correct....We all know radials are faster,the balls in your court.You have a nice car,no disrespect.Trying to prove a point.I'm just a dumb mexican.Steve o

SMKN TA 95
03-21-2012, 12:15 PM
lol,it was suppose to be a joke.......All bs aside to each is their own.I get all that chassis,etc.We run what were used to using that goes for you as well.As far as me not having a set it is a 10.5 race correct....We all know radials are faster,the balls in your court.You have a nice car,no disrespect.Trying to prove a point.I'm just a dumb mexican.Steve o

Its been a long winter without any shit talking....about time we start some now that its nice out :)

Your right, we all race what we are used to. Last June at Eddyville was the first time I had ever tried radials....what a pain in the ass. I used to be a slick tire guy so you can only imagine the frustration...LOL But in time they came around...

Are you the guy with the red F3 car?

90 notch
03-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Its been a long winter without any shit talking....about time we start some now that its nice out :)

Your right, we all race what we are used to. Last June at Eddyville was the first time I had ever tried radials....what a pain in the ass. I used to be a slick tire guy so you can only imagine the frustration...LOL But in time they came around...

Are you the guy with the red F3 car?No,my brother and i build allgo's stuff as well as some other 10.5 guys stuff.Were the twins that crew for allgo.Fucking mexicans!lol

SMKN TA 95
03-21-2012, 12:55 PM
No,my brother and i build allgo's stuff as well as some other 10.5 guys stuff.Were the twins that crew for allgo.Fucking mexicans!lol

There are no dumb mexicans....just some are brighter than others...LOL :)

allgo
03-21-2012, 01:03 PM
to each his own is what I think..we can run a slick in 10.5 so I do..I am going to work with the new micky drag radial this year to get into someother races...

SMKN TA 95
03-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Those new MT tires are badass! If I didn't already have 3 new sets of Hoosiers I would run them....well that is once they become available.

What other series you going to try?

allgo
03-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Those new MT tires are badass! If I didn't already have 3 new sets of Hoosiers I would run them....well that is once they become available.

What other series you going to try?

i would like to make a mdra race for sure...

Scott
03-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Sure seems the small street tire aspect of 275 is long gone and its basically a 28x10.5 radial slick with a bs DOT stamp on them. Im not getting involved with any call outs since I already know what my car is going to run and that number is 5.3 so I'll leaving the shit talking to you fast guys.

Myself and everyone else love the fact there are out of town teams coming here to race, I would like to repay the favor but my racing schedule typically doesnt allow it, and trust me if you to ride in my hillbilly tow rig for long you wouldnt be too excited about it either!!

JacobS
03-22-2012, 03:39 PM
fucking bracket racer hahaha

Scott
03-22-2012, 04:33 PM
index racer!