PDA

View Full Version : Some footage of 2011

slo4cyl
02-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Well I finally got a new computer and was able to edit some of my gopro footage together so here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUvSx99diKc&feature=youtu.be

c_mart_28
02-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Cool. I need to get one of those cameras. I'd love to see what I'm doing during my passes at the track...

Deimos
02-04-2012, 08:05 PM
go pro FTW, nice vid man

DustinsDuster
02-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Cool. I need to get one of those cameras. I'd love to see what I'm doing during my passes at the track...

go auto and you can watch yourself picking your nose or checking your watch during your pass!

AutoMods
02-04-2012, 09:27 PM
nice to see some video. looks like it has a lot of potential if you get a clean run. would be awesome if you can finally make the shootout this year

derek072887
02-04-2012, 09:40 PM
go pro is old news
http://contour.com/products

Xboosted23X
02-04-2012, 10:33 PM
go pro is old news
http://contour.com/products

Looks pretty cool and has some neat features but the pictures doesn't look as crisp as the gopros.

Caleb
02-05-2012, 12:36 AM
What were some of the times you were running when it was being shitty on ya?

slo4cyl
02-05-2012, 01:33 PM
What were some of the times you were running when it was being shitty on ya?

Best time was at tristate when i cut a 1.5 60" went 12.1@96 and 1.6 60" 11.8@120, but 12.2@114 12.3@119 12.6@119 were the normals at CFR

BGjohnson
02-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Do you have a function for 'no lift to shift' ? I'd say boost lag is one of your bigger issues. Once you get it ironed out, it will fly!

FiFdYnUtZ
02-05-2012, 02:24 PM
gopro is far from old news...i havent even seen a contour in person or in use, probably a reason for that

slo4cyl
02-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Do you have a function for 'no lift to shift' ? I'd say boost lag is one of your bigger issues. Once you get it ironed out, it will fly!

Yea i have to wire a clutch switch in but it'll hopefully be functional for 2012

Jappbox
02-05-2012, 03:22 PM
MORE BOOST, And I think the gopro is far from out, I took it to Jamacia and everyone thought it was a bomb or somthing straped to me, Including the Americans at our Resort.

slow ride
02-05-2012, 03:22 PM
You you need that switch bad. It's nosing over on the shifts to much to get it to run what it should with the power it makes. Whats the limiter set to? Can you run it out higher up top?

Jappbox
02-05-2012, 03:23 PM
I think the time for a M&W box with Coil on plug is here, along with 30+ lbs of boost. then I think 11's should come very easy Brent and 10's with a nice 60 foot and 1-2 shift.

slo4cyl
02-05-2012, 03:36 PM
You you need that switch bad. It's nosing over on the shifts to much to get it to run what it should with the power it makes. Whats the limiter set to? Can you run it out higher up top?

Rev limiter is at 9200 i believe, im running it to 9000 about 500 higher than i was in the old car. Im currently trying to figure how to set up the NLTS switch in AEM but I dont believe it will be too hard.

I think the time for a M&W box with Coil on plug is here, along with 30+ lbs of boost. then I think 11's should come very easy Brent and 10's with a nice 60 foot and 1-2 shift.

I'm not going back to COP, atleast at the moment. The new coils cured the missfire and will be fine over 30lbs lots there are lots of people out there doing fine with them. I'm amazed how much better my car 60s at tristate, Im gonna have to get there more often next season.

slow ride
02-05-2012, 03:45 PM
What are you running for tires? Should be the 24.5" slicks. I bet a little spinning helps your launch at tristate out keeping the car from bogging. You need as much rpm as you can get on the 1-2 shift to keep everything lit. Is the trans we put together the other year still working out?

slo4cyl
02-05-2012, 03:49 PM
What are you running for tires? Should be the 24.5" slicks. I bet a little spinning helps your launch at tristate out keeping the car from bogging. You need as much rpm as you can get on the 1-2 shift to keep everything lit. Is the trans we put together the other year still working out?

24.5 bfg drag radials for now. They don't make much for a 24.5" dot slick, and I really don't want to run a full slick. I thought about goin to 26" mickey ts seems like thats what a lot of guys run. And yea that trans is still doing awesome! I haven't changed fluid yet but Im curious to see what it looks like in the spring hopefully clean...

slow ride
02-05-2012, 03:59 PM
I think you should reconsider not running a full slick. I noticed all the oldschool guys just kept going faster and faster after running the full slick. Car will launch way better and actually break less driveline parts. Lots of higher power guys also run the QTP's, but those are 26" All I ever see DR's do is break things, but you got to run whats in the budget so...

I'm curious if you ever thought about running e85? Might pick up some power and spool, but you'd need a lot of fuel flow.

Caleb
02-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Best time was at tristate when i cut a 1.5 60" went 12.1@96 and 1.6 60" 11.8@120, but 12.2@114 12.3@119 12.6@119 were the normals at CFR

Well I hope you get all the kinks ironed out and re-run it, I hope it all works out and see some consistent mid/low 11's or better! I'm happy just to get a mid 12 with what I've got. I was lucky to even get that when my shitty tires grabbed :-D But it looks like it pulls pretty nice!

slo4cyl
02-05-2012, 05:58 PM
I think you should reconsider not running a full slick. I noticed all the oldschool guys just kept going faster and faster after running the full slick. Car will launch way better and actually break less driveline parts. Lots of higher power guys also run the QTP's, but those are 26" All I ever see DR's do is break things, but you got to run whats in the budget so...

I'm curious if you ever thought about running e85? Might pick up some power and spool, but you'd need a lot of fuel flow.

It will be on e85 next year. Ive thought about a full slick but Im not in the "street" car class and if I take it to the shootout ill be thrown into the q16 class with a field of sub 10 second cars. Id like to run qtps but there are 2 different types in the size that would work and I cant find a difference in them.

Well I hope you get all the kinks ironed out and re-run it, I hope it all works out and see some consistent mid/low 11's or better! I'm happy just to get a mid 12 with what I've got. I was lucky to even get that when my shitty tires grabbed :-D But it looks like it pulls pretty nice!

Thanks I hope it all works out to, its overdue

sparkles
02-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Good luck with it. Looks like the potential is there if you ever get it dialed in all the way.

Larsons Fox
02-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Brent, I see your car running mid 10s when you get it dialed in. Probably 11s on street tires. Hopefully you can beat me this year, but we will never know...

BTW cute video

AutoMods
02-05-2012, 10:39 PM
rumor has it, brent's gunning for cmart

c_mart_28
02-06-2012, 07:52 AM
Ha I don't want any part of that thing once it's all sorted out :)

allgo
02-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Brent, I see your car running mid 10s when you get it dialed in. Probably 11s on street tires. Hopefully you can beat me this year, but we will never know...

BTW cute video

Yep that fucking easy to go from low 12s to mid 10s...lol..you better have a smart phone for all the dialing in your going to need..

Drifte
02-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Yep that fucking easy to go from low 12s to mid 10s...lol..you better have a smart phone for all the dialing in your going to need..
That is a big jump, but hopefully this year it gets a few major things it needed;
1. tuned
2. fuel
3. runs

So hopefully all that gets taken care of, but with all of our hobbies aside from cars, its tough to fit in the hours and the funding for these things. I put cars so far back on the back burner, I dont even have one anymore!

Jappbox
02-06-2012, 12:22 PM
I can see some high 10s at tristate, it has the potenal, but its all in the first 330 feet and no misfires up top, he says the misfires are gone that was killing the car. he did put down more power with less boost then georges old black talon that ran 11.2@132. brents car is lighter and can make more power BUT with more power could come more problems so we dont know. If it gets to the low 11's with the setting its at he has a chance. Its not going to be easy and never is for a DSM but the tune has so much more left in it. If he gets it running down the track with no problems there is atleast another 80hp left in the tune, Its at 18 degrees timing with 27psi. E85 will be 20+ degrees and 35psi if she holds!

TbTalon94
02-06-2012, 12:28 PM
The car is literally a prime candidate for the word potential. It really has just always had an issue it's never got to run at it's full potential, or was never pushed. Nice videos though. I for-see a nice video of you clapping with a "wooo" when it finally does run a clean pass at full power.

Jappbox
02-06-2012, 12:31 PM
^ agree, if its anyone who should get the "dont give up award" it goes to brent, I would have pushed the fucker off a cliff by now and or parted it out 3 years ago.

Drifte
02-06-2012, 01:22 PM
^ agree, if its anyone who should get the "dont give up award" it goes to brent, I would have pushed the fucker off a cliff by now and or parted it out 3 years ago.

No kiddin! Giving up doesnt seem to be an option for him. I'll be sure not to invite brent snowboarding so his funds go towards this car. :flowers1:

slo4cyl
02-06-2012, 02:30 PM
I for-see a nice video of you clapping with a "wooo" when it finally does run a clean pass at full power.

I hope so, whats funny is I edited out the clap and "FUCK!" when I miss shifted.

if its anyone who should get the "dont give up award" it goes to brent, I would have pushed the fucker off a cliff by now and or parted it out 3 years ago.

Thanks guys, I just can't bring myself to quit on it, everyone else has given up on DSMs theres probably a reason for it but i like a challenge.

JustaGT
02-06-2012, 04:25 PM

Do you think he only has potential to gain 3-4 tenths from switching to e85 with a good tune, getting no lift shift to cut back on the huge lag from 1st to 2nd, having his misfire sorted out, and more practice driving???

I would say that running from his PB of 11.8 with all the issues he fought to high 10s is a pretty safe bet. Its definitely not easy to do when your car is running 12s with no issues to 10s but I'd say he had his fair share of problems last year that he will hopefully have figured out this year.

Hell I remember a few years ago in the old dragster switching from Carb to a Ron's flying toilet system and upping the launch RPM's took the car from 8.6 @161 to 7.78 @ 173. All depends on finding the right combination for the car

sparkles
02-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Thanks guys, I just can't bring myself to quit on it, everyone else has given up on DSMs theres probably a reason for it but i like a challenge.

You should try dating a red head.

allgo
02-06-2012, 05:39 PM
But the point is having potential and doing are two different things...my cock has the potential to growing to 12 inches if I keep the 20lb weight hanging from it...3 years of potential is all I am reading...george s car always had the potential to beat my old 03 cobra but guess what it didnt...you learn that never race dyno numbers..

Jappbox
02-06-2012, 05:54 PM
But the point is having potential and doing are two different things...my cock has the potential to growing to 12 inches if I keep the 20lb weight hanging from it...3 years of potential is all I am reading...george s car always had the potential to beat my old 03 cobra but guess what it didnt...you learn that never race dyno numbers..

LOl im grossed out now.. But ill agree 3 years of potental. Kinda like a black camaro I know... But some get hit with the bad luck bug. I wish everyone the best of luck in 2012 and when everyone hits thier goals everyone will say congrats, no matter how long it took.

JustaGT
02-06-2012, 06:00 PM

I'm not saying hes going to run 10s by going on dyno numbers, hell ive seen 1000+ hp cars run 11s. I'm saying that Brent had a lot of problems that more than likely will be fixed this year, not just one minor problem that at best will help him 2 tenths. I went from mid 8s to high 7s and gained 12 mph from a few pretty minor things that were causing major issues for what our setup was. I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with anyone at all I'm just saying that even though he had minor issues, he had a lot of them. And with them all fixed I don't think that he should have any problem going from an 11.8 to a 10.8 or slightly better.

AutoMods
02-06-2012, 06:01 PM
rofl

allgo
02-06-2012, 06:16 PM
The hole point here is that you can read all you want and have all the potential in the world you want but in the end the timeslip tells the story period.

sparkles
02-06-2012, 06:43 PM
It'll run what it'll run. Till it does that, don't say anything. You're going to jinx him.

slow ride
02-06-2012, 06:56 PM
The biggest thing is seat time and not working on the car time. In a manual car it's so dang important. Back when i ran my old talon I'd come out and run a couple mid 12's and start to get it down after 3-4 runs and nock off 1/2 sec or better without much change in tuning, etc. It was normal for me to make at least 10 passes a day or more. It's way easier to drive a mild setup than a high reving deal though.

Scott
02-06-2012, 07:05 PM
I bet a small nitrous shot activated by a rpm window switch and shut off with a MAP sensor would do wonders for the launch and shifting problem!!

slo4cyl
02-06-2012, 07:26 PM

And your corvette has the potential to run me down on the street, so let's set something up from a dig this summer?

allgo
02-06-2012, 07:45 PM
thats fine..and trust me the 3 people have seen the vette from a dig says it leaves so I dont think I am to worried about haveing to run your car down..oh yeah my car has been 10.42 at 142 on pump so cant wait..do you need a couple more years to fugure out there is a reason no one races those piles?

Jappbox
02-06-2012, 07:52 PM
The Vette Runs very good, I need another shot at it, you got me on 10psi lets try me on 14psi now? Im going to see what I run/trap here soon. you get your new Trans Allgo? you need a TR6060! But if you and brent line something up I need to see this!!

JustaGT
02-06-2012, 08:16 PM
The hole point here is that you can read all you want and have all the potential in the world you want but in the end the timeslip tells the story period.

So you don't think the vette has any capabilities for a pass faster than a 10.4 without a timeslip to prove it?

I think its pretty nice to have a realistic goal and estimate going into the next season, especially if some big problems are worked out.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Lmao^ clueless

Jappbox
02-06-2012, 08:30 PM
I think goals are what drives the Hobby, Tyler whats yours? Allgos vette runs good for the settings its on without a good slick tire, he passes his goal he said before and he dont want to turn it up (dont blame him) because thats when shit starts breaking and geting pricey! I have a goal in my mind if I hit it great if not its just a timeslip and I wont lose sleep over it. My house,job, wife, Family come way before a Slip of paper in my life. And I think brent and others feel the same way when it comes to this sport/hobby we like to call Cars.

allgo
02-06-2012, 08:31 PM
So you don't think the vette has any capabilities for a pass faster than a 10.4 without a timeslip to prove it?

I think its pretty nice to have a realistic goal and estimate going into the next season, especially if some big problems are worked out.

I know it does and will, but I dont get on here and talk about capabilitiies, I go out and prove it. It would have went faster that day but I got kicked out and told never to bring the car back again, so seeing how I have been kicked out of two tracks cause the car is to fast I have a hard time proving it.

allgo
02-06-2012, 08:33 PM
The Vette Runs very good, I need another shot at it, you got me on 10psi lets try me on 14psi now? Im going to see what I run/trap here soon. you get your new Trans Allgo? you need a TR6060! But if you and brent line something up I need to see this!!

We can it sometime for sure it was fun, the new tranny is good so far..lol, I put two degrees of timing in it since then would like to see the difference..

JustaGT
02-06-2012, 08:39 PM
I know it does and will, but I dont get on here and talk about capabilitiies, I go out and prove it. It would have went faster that day but I got kicked out and told never to bring the car back again, so seeing how I have been kicked out of two tracks cause the car is to fast I have a hard time proving it.

There's not a doubt in my mind that it wont go faster either. And I wouldn't want to cage it either if I wanted to keep it on the street and not have a track car. That what you cobra is for. You know you can squeeze more time out of yours in the 1/4 and so does Brent. I could see bashing on him if he was saying all this and everyone knew he had no intention to take it to the track and prove it but I'd be willing to bet he will be at the track more than once next year to show that it has more in it and hes going to get closer to what it should run. Every time I've gone its taken more than a weekend to get the bugs worked out of a new car, and completely different setup.

allgo
02-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Good luck to him..I hope it does run good sounds like he deserves it,

FiFdYnUtZ
02-06-2012, 09:46 PM
I think goals are what drives the Hobby, Tyler whats yours? Allgos vette runs good for the settings its on without a good slick tire, he passes his goal he said before and he dont want to turn it up (dont blame him) because thats when shit starts breaking and geting pricey! I have a goal in my mind if I hit it great if not its just a timeslip and I wont lose sleep over it. My house,job, wife, Family come way before a Slip of paper in my life. And I think brent and others feel the same way when it comes to this sport/hobby we like to call Cars.

not real sure where your going with this post, the clueless part was about joes vette, considering that slip was with the car set pretty conservative i think it would be safe to say the car has plenty of potential to go MUCH faster considering the power it has made on e85, and i doubt it would have any misfire issues...

as for my goals, well a couple of them would probably include ET'ing both you AND brent, but i wont go there since you seem to really have your head on straight with your priorities and all...i must just make racing my whole life and thats all i care about huh?

regardless, either of you are invited to a lane any time you would like this year, just let me know when the "issues" from the past 5 years are all sorted out, i'll still be waiting.

Domestic Disturbance
02-07-2012, 02:15 AM
I think "I would like to obtain a divided section of road" sounds cooler

Jappbox
02-07-2012, 07:56 AM
not real sure where your going with this post, the clueless part was about joes vette, considering that slip was with the car set pretty conservative i think it would be safe to say the car has plenty of potential to go MUCH faster considering the power it has made on e85, and i doubt it would have any misfire issues...

as for my goals, well a couple of them would probably include ET'ing both you AND brent, but i wont go there since you seem to really have your head on straight with your priorities and all...i must just make racing my whole life and thats all i care about huh?

regardless, either of you are invited to a lane any time you would like this year, just let me know when the "issues" from the past 5 years are all sorted out, i'll still be waiting.

Only place I went with that post was asking you your goals, brent said before he wants a 10 second pass. All I was doing was asking yours. then you took it personal? My goal is high 9's with my stock motor before i build it. Very Realistice goal with my Drag pack and 14psi. But IM not expecting it my first time out, just my overall goal.

Jappbox
02-07-2012, 08:01 AM
We can it sometime for sure it was fun, the new tranny is good so far..lol, I put two degrees of timing in it since then would like to see the difference..

Sounds good, glad the new Trans is working. We did have fun before but need a new spot, that area is to short for these faster cars now a days, and maybe if my car leaves decent I get you that dig race you allways want me to do :)

Drifte
02-07-2012, 08:02 AM
half mile race, put your ball on the table.

allgo
02-07-2012, 08:46 AM
half mile race, put your ball on the table.

If we found a safe enough place I would be down..my car as well as Jesses was built for the texas mile..

allgo
02-07-2012, 08:47 AM
My car is on 91 octane to not E-85..

Drifte
02-07-2012, 08:55 AM
If we found a safe enough place I would be down..my car as well as Jesses was built for the texas mile..

YES! now its exciting. Cars that top out in a 1/4 mile bore the hell out of me.

AutoMods
02-07-2012, 09:59 AM
YES! now its exciting. Cars that top out in a 1/4 mile bore the hell out of me.

Doesn't your motorcycle top out in the quarter? :booty:

Jappbox
02-07-2012, 10:04 AM

Yes and sometimes this sucks, I have Massive 1.32 Hotsides on my turbos and im not changing them till I want to retune/build the motor so its pretty laggy and dont get moving good till 4th gear (130ish) I have yet to get into 5th gear and thats were she really moves according to the old owner but 5th gear starts at 155-160 and im not that brave yet on our crappy Iowa Roads.

Drifte
02-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Doesn't your motorcycle top out in the quarter? :booty:

No my est. trap speed is only 125, bike goes around 160.

Yes and sometimes this sucks, I have Massive 1.32 Hotsides on my turbos and im not changing them till I want to retune/build the motor so its pretty laggy and dont get moving good till 4th gear (130ish) I have yet to get into 5th gear and thats were she really moves according to the old owner but 5th gear starts at 155-160 and im not that brave yet on our crappy Iowa Roads.

We dont have much for nice roads, but if the power really comes on in 5th gear at 160mph...shotgun.

Jappbox
02-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Big Hotsides= Low back pressure under high loads= Saves motor from Going BOOM at 200+mph

Drifte
02-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Big Hotsides= Low back pressure under high loads= Saves motor from Going BOOM at 200+mph

Start spraying in 4th :)

c_mart_28
02-07-2012, 11:24 AM
1.32 hotsides..! Good grief.

AutoMods
02-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Those 1.32 are big turbine housings. Not crazy if it was a single turbo but you only have 4 liters pushing each turbo with 1.32 a/r's. Most people would probably run .81 or .96 on twins with 8.0L . I run .96 on my single @ 5.7L

But the mile is a different world.

slo4cyl
02-07-2012, 11:42 AM
thats fine..and trust me the 3 people have seen the vette from a dig says it leaves so I dont think I am to worried about haveing to run your car down..oh yeah my car has been 10.42 at 142 on pump so cant wait..do you need a couple more years to fugure out there is a reason no one races those piles?

I don't expect you to be scared of my car, I was just asking for a race. Its better to me than just sitting on here talking shit cause thats not really my thing

I think thats exactly where lance was going with that question. And issues from 5 years? I think you need to get a refund for whatever calculator you are using. This is the first season that Ive had missfire issues. The only other issues I had with either car was my POS act clutch locking me out of gears in my STOCK tranny. How many years were you fighting your "nitrous not spraying" issues? Isnt that what was wrong in the video of us above when i pedaled at the 1/8th and then let off? If you got your issuses fixed awesome I cant wait to line them up but dont sit there talkin like you haven't had any issues.

Jappbox
02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Those 1.32 are big turbine housings. Not crazy if it was a single turbo but you only have 4 liters pushing each turbo with 1.32 a/r's. Most people would probably run .81 or .96 on twins with 8.0L . I run .96 on my single @ 5.7L

But the mile is a different world.

.96 is popular, but then you run into major wheel spin, with the big housings it not only has zero back pressure under load but helps with wheel spin in those 1-2 gears. after 70mph there is not much lag it feels smooth even in 1st gear yet only see's 8lbs. Its kinda a traction control LOL. But I do plan to step down 1 size on the housings and go billet. I would like to switch from Comp To PTE and might have to send PTE these turbos so they can match the size of the cover because there is NO room for anything diffrent.

Drifte
02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
It looked like your car coasted through the 1/4 faster than fifdys.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-07-2012, 02:16 PM
That was a motor pass on n20 tune...and yes I had issues with it, but still went. 8 tenths faster and 6+mph faster than your big powa dsm, spraying half track...but I guess we will just have to see what this year brings...

FiFdYnUtZ
02-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Just answer me one question...have you ever made a clean pass with either car, and if so how fast?

Drifte
02-07-2012, 02:28 PM
That was a motor pass on n20 tune...and yes I had issues with it, but still went. 8 tenths faster and 6+mph faster than your big powa dsm, spraying half track...but I guess we will just have to see what this year brings...

I had to re read that a few times. Just to clarify what you said since it seemed unclear to me.

Your best pass in the 1/4 mile was 8 tenths faster and 6+mph faster than Brent, and you only used nitrous the first 1/8 mile.

Thats what you meant right? Since Brents car never seemed to work more than half track did you guys ever compare 1/8 mile times?

[edit]

Tyler you should just post your best time slip so we can see how close you and Brent were.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-07-2012, 04:10 PM
That's what I meant, sorry my phone makes it a big C to post....and I hope you realize I will never post my best slip...iirc my best 1/8 last year was in the 6.8-7.0 range? Don't remember offhand...

FiFdYnUtZ
02-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Im not sure why this thread turned into this...I'm all for Brent having success this year, like I said before, he deserves it

slo4cyl
02-07-2012, 05:09 PM

So your best pass was sprayin half track and mine was missfiring, neither were at the potential so i really don't see the agrument.

Just answer me one question...have you ever made a clean pass with either car, and if so how fast?

Plenty in the old car

http://youtu.be/ZY-UlLlK1Vo

Only got to the track once before 09' and 08' it sat all season cause I was broke (money wise not car).

http://youtu.be/NRgv1ZySzRI

http://youtu.be/bsl6ErzFHRA

Im not sure why this thread turned into this...I'm all for Brent having success this year, like I said before, he deserves it

Idk y it did either but thanks. Hopefully this season turns out to be a good one for everyone!

slo4cyl
02-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Thats what you meant right? Since Brents car never seemed to work more than half track did you guys ever compare 1/8 mile times?

And my best 1/8th i believe trevor has it on video somewhere but was the first pass out in the new car 2010 7.0@102 iirc

slo4cyl
02-07-2012, 05:16 PM
edit: 7.5@102

civicex_1134
02-07-2012, 06:44 PM
I need a go-pro, goddamn it!!! lol. I do have and outside view of your 11.5 final with david......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CorrHKwVGZc&list=UUfa1VlEYdrVQ9rYHSgPOtdw&index=2&feature=plcp

Anyway, good videos. Good luck next year