PDA

View Full Version : Blue teg......

civicex_1134
02-01-2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0279F0E8661EB73B&NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=k4XnoIk2Dps

Deimos
02-01-2012, 06:16 PM
meh

sparkles
02-01-2012, 06:47 PM
yawn....

Deimos
02-01-2012, 07:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpazRPneLqU&feature=related

civicex_1134
02-01-2012, 08:11 PM
blah......

sparkles
02-01-2012, 08:17 PM
woof...

Jappbox
02-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Thats a nice edited video, However, I would fuck that car up on a roll, infact just about everything would. Check out way to much boost lag between shifts thats worse than my 42R on the evo. And so much spinning its not going anywere, im sure it makes 600+ hp but it cant put any of it down. But I love the editing.

Deimos
02-01-2012, 08:19 PM
^like

civicex_1134
02-01-2012, 08:22 PM
few things.....

1) car was on a set of wheels to make it "look good" aka street tires
2) it seemed laggy cuz the car itself was prolly only moving 50mph when he was in 4th.

Not to start an argument, but that car wld prolly give ur 42R evo a run for its money if it was set up on some tires that actually grabbed. just saying

Jappbox
02-01-2012, 08:24 PM
No it wouldnt, sorry the evo would rip its head off, and the Viper would shit it out.

Jappbox
02-01-2012, 08:27 PM
I got AKA Street tires and mine dont spin like that, why? first its not FWD and second I have a proper Quife Diff and suspension setup with the best non-drag radial street tires. This kid needs to set his car up proper to avoid so of that wheel spin. Maybe a ProEFI or motec Traction control.

civicex_1134
02-01-2012, 08:32 PM
this car went 10.3 at 142mph. Not sayin he eat the evo alive, but id bet money on a damn good race.

Jappbox
02-01-2012, 08:35 PM
its 10.3 at 140 I like the car I really do but on the street its not going anywere, go watch the Tx2k10 DVD of a 800whp integra, it went 9's but got fucked up by everything on the street even slower cars because of wheel spin. I see this one is making 750+ its a sweet build but Ive been down that road and trust me I wouldnt go back to a big turbo 4 cyl. If its making 750+ its SUPER laggy.

civicex_1134
02-01-2012, 08:43 PM
true, that integra did get owned...... "sheepeys" built a lot of shit tho, still want it lol

Jappbox
02-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Its very Clean, just not worth it, he has $30,000+ in a Honda thats worth $3000 been there.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-01-2012, 08:48 PM
No it wouldnt, sorry the evo would rip its head off, and the Viper would shit it out.

i will come out of retirement for the sole purpose of fully endorsing this post. dallas all that car is good for is laggy tach videos, spinning, and making kids like you cum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLXu6BXT9Q8
that car has been mid/low 8's and driven 150+ miles round trip to the track....ON 17's....watch and learn how things are made to work on the street 4 digit whp style...btw the video is a few years old lol

continue.

slow ride
02-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Seems like a well built car and impressive to say the least, but fwd with that much power has got to be the most boring pointless thing to drive on the street. I'm sure it pulls hard in the higher gears up top (when it can finally stay in the narrow powerband), but whats it all worth if it can't do it at low speeds also without blazing the tires. It's not so much the brand or even the engine size since making everything fast is cool but it's just the damn fwd platform that I can't get over. I know the origional poster likes it so be it, but I learned pretty quick (even messing with imports back in the day that FWD was not for me. Oversteer=awsome understeer=yuck. I'd take that engine, step the turbo down a couple notches and stick it in a rwd platform and have some fun.

civicex_1134
02-01-2012, 09:07 PM
sweet video.... still a honda guy sorry

sparkles
02-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Can you seriously explain why? I just don't understand it and I have yet to hear a logical reason as to why kids love these things and blow thousands of dollars on them to run 13s.

LT1Dan
02-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Can you seriously explain why? I just don't understand it and I have yet to hear a logical reason as to why kids love these things and blow thousands of dollars on them to run 13s.

You might as well ask why the sky is green and the grass is blue. Honda's are just cool. If you don't get it, you never will. Duh.

Clinical
02-01-2012, 09:47 PM
I REALLY don't want to defend Dallas, but I'll throw in my 2 cents on this.
There's some people that just enjoy hondas, including me.
However the smart people that build hondas including my friends can easily admit that a v8 is much more cost efficient/potential.
Honda's are a fun cheap way to go moderately quick for an import street car, if you want to get serious though it takes way to much.. it's why there are like 2? 8 second hondas and thousands of 8 second v8's.

sparkles
02-01-2012, 09:53 PM
You might as well ask why the sky is green and the grass is blue. Honda's are just cool. If you don't get it, you never will. Duh.
How's the positraction in a Plymouth work?

sparkles
02-01-2012, 09:55 PM
I REALLY don't want to defend Dallas, but I'll throw in my 2 cents on this.
There's some people that just enjoy hondas, including me.
However the smart people that build hondas including my friends can easily admit that a v8 is much more cost efficient/potential.
Honda's are a fun cheap way to go moderately quick for an import street car, if you want to get serious though it takes way to much.. it's why there are like 2? 8 second hondas and thousands of 8 second v8's.
I just don't get why people think they're fun. They absolutely suck to drive around as far as I'm concerned.

Larsons Fox
02-01-2012, 10:05 PM
How's the positraction in a Plymouth work?

It just does...

Larsons Fox
02-01-2012, 10:09 PM
That teg is pretty sick, that's for sure. But that much hp on the street in a fwd car is plain stupid.

My brothers Honda is fun from a 3rd or 4th gear roll, but that's about it.

slow ride
02-01-2012, 10:14 PM
It's not our job to change anyone or prove them wrong, but it gets old seeing post after post of videos that I could have seen 10 years ago. I understand imports can go fast sometimes and 4 cylinders make 1400whp+ in some of the crazy apps out there. Honda does make some RWD stuff, but one I can't fit in and the other you never see around, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of those.:)

c_mart_28
02-01-2012, 10:19 PM
I'd rock a high HP fwd car if it was done right.

Sensation of power in and of itself is awesome even if it doesn't result in crazy acceleration.

My Turbo fc was proof.

Clinical
02-01-2012, 10:43 PM
This is what people are getting tired of I think, a bit excessive - ie why I said I think you should just make one thread for all your honda videos.
http://i44.tinypic.com/fpb1wp.jpg

AutoMods
02-01-2012, 10:57 PM
this thread is like deja vu honda bashing. they are what they are. we all know the pros and cons already

JustinS
02-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Ryan move all of Dallas's videos into one post lol.

Ricky
02-02-2012, 07:21 AM

I laughed so hard i peed a little.

Jappbox
02-02-2012, 07:33 AM
I guess ill get off my High Horse Guys. Since I guess I brag to much about myself. Sorry didnt mean to.

But if that Integra was around here it would come out and play im sure!

JacobS
02-02-2012, 08:00 AM
since when do you ahve a horse!?!? hahaha i read all the comments on that status...

black88gt
02-02-2012, 08:05 AM
this thread is like deja vu honda bashing. they are what they are. we all know the pros and cons already

It gets going from stupid comments like this. Around here those in glass houses like to throw rocks then cry victim

few things.....
Not to start an argument, but that car wld prolly give ur 42R evo a run for its money if it was set up on some tires that actually grabbed. just saying

Jappbox
02-02-2012, 08:11 AM
since when do you ahve a horse!?!? hahaha i read all the comments on that status...

Yea I gave up everytime I post something they have to try and say im wrong so they feel better about it. I really dont care and love IAF more than ever the last 2 months.

Jappbox
02-02-2012, 08:14 AM
It gets going from stupid comments like this. Around here those in glass houses like to throw rocks then cry victim

I agree I just was saying it had wheel spin and then that gets thrown in there. I like that car but saying it would give a 900hp AWD car a run is funny. it does good at the track but no amount of slicks will it ever hook up under 100mph

86svo9L
02-02-2012, 08:51 AM
I agree I just was saying it had wheel spin and then that gets thrown in there. I like that car but saying it would give a 900hp AWD car a run is funny. it does good at the track but no amount of slicks will it ever hook up under 100mph
Maybe one day Dallas will be able to talk shit with his own car instead of talk shit with cars he has never even seen in person. How can you make a comment about someone elses car when you yourself have nothing to back with. I think it would be a whole different story if he repped his own Integra.

Clinical
02-02-2012, 10:49 AM
his thermostat already does all the repping for his integra

we dont want none

civicex_1134
02-02-2012, 03:11 PM
u guys really take this stuff way too seriously. Jesse said his evo wld eat that teg alive from a roll, all i said is I THINK it wld be a good race. And suddenly, im the one who started runnin my mouth? how? I said 1 thing, and it was MY OPINION.....

Caleb
02-02-2012, 04:10 PM
u guys really take this stuff way too seriously.

Truth, people need to chillax. Even if Dallas's opinion is "wrong". Opinions are opinions man. Cars: serious bidness n shit yo. Yes we can all acknowledge that most people who throw a decently built engine into a FWD car, 9 out of 10 times the suspension isn't tuned and not running proper tires on the street to put down the power hence wheel spin up the ass. If people want to build strip warriors, roll warriors or fun daily drivers, leave that up to the person with their preferences. I for one do not give 2 shits what any of you do to your cars because "to each his own". I may not have a remotely "fast" car, however I wouldn't mind riding in most built cars just to see what the vehicles can do. I may like muscle cars as my preference, but I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to ride in a built Honda or anything of the sort just to experience it. I think the distortion of whats being said gets too far out of hand on this board and people act like children. I don't start shit with people on here just because there is no shit to start. I try to get along with everyone, give people a chance, so as long as people are down to earth and not full of shit. Again, people need to relax and have more fun on the forums and less shit talking, I don't think that is a hard concept to follow.

JacobS
02-02-2012, 04:19 PM
^what he said. cool it down guys.

Deimos
02-02-2012, 04:43 PM
^What she said

Clinical
02-02-2012, 04:55 PM
^What she said

i see what you did

FiFdYnUtZ
02-02-2012, 05:58 PM

Mod status Jacob laying down the LAW

Deimos
02-02-2012, 06:04 PM
BTW use to love that show

Domestic Disturbance
02-03-2012, 12:52 AM

black on... er mod on mod violence is killing us.

JacobS
02-03-2012, 10:23 AM

the strike must be over...

i said that as a friend. not a mod. im not going to ban or hand out infractions for stupid shit like that. i just think its annoying and retarded that every thread dallas makes turns into a thermostat thread.

Clinical
02-03-2012, 10:33 AM
the strike must be over...

i said that as a friend. not a mod. im not going to ban or hand out infractions for stupid shit like that. i just think its annoying and retarded that every thread dallas makes turns into a thermostat thread.

You said

Wouldn't his tight thermostat cool it down?
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120106052215/villains/images/c/c4/TrollFaceDancing.gif

sparkles
02-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Andrew-mad tight sig y'all

Drifte
02-03-2012, 01:43 PM
^he wins

black88gt
02-03-2012, 04:43 PM
u guys really take this stuff way too seriously. Jesse said his evo wld eat that teg alive from a roll, all i said is I THINK it wld be a good race. And suddenly, im the one who started runnin my mouth? how? I said 1 thing, and it was MY OPINION.....

When you have to qualify your statement with "Not to start an argument, but that car wld prolly give ur 42R evo a run for its money if it was set up on some tires that actually grabbed. just saying"

You already know its going to start something. Criticizing someone else's car with an incredibly hypothetical situation (IF this car had wheels and tires that were worth a shit) is just a road not worth going down.

Caleb
02-03-2012, 05:54 PM
How was it criticizing? It was a complete opinionated theoretical situation. That's all it is and ever will be. It's not like Dallas said Jesse's old evo was slower than a box a shit and couldn't keep up with that Teg. You guys read too much into this crap. Can no one be the bigger man and just take stuff in stride without being offended with shit, come on guys lol. I'm probably not the only one who read these forums and laughs at how pathetic these petty arguments evolve out of people getting their panties in a bunch. GREAT Example, I laughed my ass off at KobieTSI and Sparkles argument in the For Sale thread over that rear-end, simply because KobieTSI questioned Sparkles potential mental retardation and all hell broke loose lol. It just amazes me how no one can be the bigger man in certain situations.

Batwood
02-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Less feelings need to be involved here...
As soon as feelings get involved on the internet.... you lose.

black88gt
02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
How was it criticizing? It was a complete opinionated theoretical situation. That's all it is and ever will be. It's not like Dallas said Jesse's old evo was slower than a box a shit and couldn't keep up with that Teg. You guys read too much into this crap. Can no one be the bigger man and just take stuff in stride without being offended with shit, come on guys lol. I'm probably not the only one who read these forums and laughs at how pathetic these petty arguments evolve out of people getting their panties in a bunch. GREAT Example, I laughed my ass off at KobieTSI and Sparkles argument in the For Sale thread over that rear-end, simply because KobieTSI questioned Sparkles potential mental retardation and all hell broke loose lol. It just amazes me how no one can be the bigger man in certain situations.

The feelings that are involved are Dallas' about every Honda. Dont dare say anything at all critical or he gets into it.

Batwood
02-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Dallas takes a lot of shit though.... props for coming back each time for more little buddy!!!

JustinS
02-03-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm a bigger man than you, come at me bro!

Deimos
02-03-2012, 08:43 PM

Jerry called, he says he wants his massage oil back.... He misses you!

Jappbox
02-03-2012, 08:53 PM
You know there was that nice hatchback honda I posted for sale that ran 10's and was only about 10k Wish someone around here would have bought it, we need more roll race cars.. LOL, but seriously

Caleb
02-04-2012, 02:34 AM

Want make baby?

JustinS
02-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Jerry called, he says he wants his massage oil back.... He misses you!
Lol fuck him, he was the worst boss I have ever had.

civicex_1134
02-07-2012, 06:36 PM
i love you all, cheers! :)

civicex_1134
02-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Sheepy said on his Fb wed: "10.001 at 150mph. Full complete interior,exhaust, and fully reg. And insured." LOVE LOVE LOVE this teggy

black88gt
02-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Teggy sounds really gay

civicex_1134
02-17-2012, 11:19 PM
oh yea, also running a 5.9FD with a 4speed trans

Clinical
02-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Teggy sounds really gay
pretty much this