PDA

View Full Version : sLoWnStEaDy

KobleTsi
01-28-2012, 05:20 PM
I just thought id let everyone know what type of guy Keith is.

First off, weve been dealing back and forth for the past couple two or three years, he has never done me wrong and has always done exactly what he has said.

Second... after not talking to him for almost 8 months, I texted him out of the blue about getting a wheel repaired. come to find out he was building government vehicials working for what seems to be a great company. I asked him if there was any openings for an electronics job, he not only put in a good word for me but had his boss on the phone telling him great things. Keith not only went way way out of his way for this but he got me an interview, possibly a job. I went in today to take a test and bassically give his boss an idea on where i was at, im supposed to know once he gets back from vacation.

I guess what I am saying is, Thanks Keith theres not a lot of people around that would do that for someone they dont hang out with, hell I probley wouldnt do it for some of my close friends.

Caleb
01-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Kudos to Keith for that act of kindness.

85XR7Project
01-28-2012, 06:46 PM
I bought my 306 from him and he was nice enough to throw in a load of stuff extra. Then even bullshit cars with me for a while, as annoying as I can be, he never seemed bothered at all. Keith is a good guy no matter how you look at it, sure you may not believe his stories but its a matter of fact he's a hell of a dude.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-29-2012, 07:43 AM
thanks guys! Actually means a lot to see that not everyone buys into the BS propaganda about me on here.

Koble: if i wasn't balls deep in this hell hole of a city Chicago, i was hoping to be at the shop when you took your tests and shit. Hopefully they showed you some of my handy work on that Sherrifs car or the detectives vehicle sitting next to it. LOL

xr7: i think you're a cool guy to talk to and if you didn't live so far away, I'd hang. I dont think you're annoying at all. HaHaHa

Deimos
01-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Chicago sucks