PDA

View Full Version : 9 inch

KobleTsi
01-23-2012, 04:41 PM
I have a 9 inch from a 78 f100, 100 dollars takes it, rear end is located in davenport

if you buy the rear end i would also consider selling my 6:00 gears and my 31 spline moser axels. i will not seperate the rear end from the stock center section.

563 349 6465

sparkles
01-23-2012, 08:24 PM
What type of center? Diff? Case?

KobleTsi
01-23-2012, 09:08 PM
i guess i dont get what your saying, its got the standard removeable 3rd member. if its something inside that your asking i havent pulled the center section out of it.

sparkles
01-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Does it have the Eaton Posi that some came with stock? Does the case have an "N" on the front of it?

KobleTsi
01-24-2012, 12:09 PM
i will check, idk about posi it was a 4wd f100 so i would assume it was posi but i pulled it and its just been sitting ive never cared as it was just going to be a replacement for a derby car

sparkles
01-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Thanks man.

KobleTsi
01-28-2012, 05:38 PM
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r539/KobleTsi/2012-01-28172115.jpg

hope this helps i went to try to see if it was posi but it was frozen to the ground

sparkles
01-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Does it have an "N" on it? 537

Are you including the 31 spline axels and gears for that price?

KobleTsi
01-28-2012, 06:59 PM
no it does not have a "N" on it... that was the only stamping on the case that is why i posted it, if it had a "N" on it i would have posted a picture of it also

Im not sure if you are retarded or not... so to answer your question read this again

I have a 9 inch from a 78 f100, 100 dollars takes it, rear end is located in davenport

if you buy the rear end i would also consider selling my 6:00 gears and my 31 spline moser axels. i will not seperate the rear end from the stock center section.

563 349 6465

to me that sounds like i would sell the a different center section also and also my 31 spline mosers. may be avaliable for extra

If you are really stupid enough to think that i would give away a stock 9 inch, a full spool geared center section and moser axels for 100 dollars I wouldnt sell it to you anyways. 100 dollars for a stock 9 inch is average and now i regreat waisting my time going out there and getting pictures of it for you.

sparkles
01-28-2012, 07:43 PM
Well maybe you should be a little more specific, fuck face. Maybe perhaps instead of E thuggin it, you should gracefully answer questions that are asked in an adult manner. Instead you want to through a fit and act like a 2 year old. If the information was CLEARLY stated to begin with, we wouldn't be in the predicament we are, huh? Perhaps, just maybe you should have stated a price for the axles to make it more clear. Sorry you're an idiot and 5 minutes of your oh so precious time taking a picture of absolutely nothing worthwhile instead of just answering the question. Maybe if you knew anything, you'd be aware that stating the vehicle it came out of doesn't really tell anyone shit. To be honest, I was going to pick it up either way, but now, go fuck yourself. I'm sure of who's retarded in this situation.

KobleTsi
01-28-2012, 08:06 PM
if you want the rear end come get it free... davenport turn right on waverly from 3rd drive til you see the blue sn95 on the left

sparkles
01-28-2012, 08:25 PM
I want it delivered now. Cause of my retardedness.

KobleTsi
01-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Yeah I don't have a truck you'll have to come get it. Maybe give me a call we can work something out

sparkles
01-28-2012, 08:33 PM
Not sure it'll fit in my tricycle.

KobleTsi
01-28-2012, 08:43 PM
pm sent maybe we can resolve this through there instead of making eachother look like asses on here.

c_mart_28
01-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Dance fight.

sparkles
01-28-2012, 10:12 PM
The only one looking like an ass is you. Sorry you didn't pass 3rd grade and don't know your ABCs.

AutoMods
01-28-2012, 10:35 PM
there is no forgiveness in sparkles. kobletsi has been added to the hit list

sparkles
01-28-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm pissed. I'm really trying to find a good rear end (insert azz joke here).
Go figure. I pissed off another Mustang guru.

KobleTsi
01-28-2012, 11:22 PM
free one here

AutoMods
01-29-2012, 12:55 AM
your signature is too big

85XR7Project
01-29-2012, 07:57 AM
Lol took me a sec to understand the first one till I reread the thread. Well played sir

sLoWnStEaDy
01-29-2012, 08:26 AM
i was getting pissed selling my 9". I think $100 is a great price for any 9", kept getting asked if it was a posi, what gears, N case, WAR case, etc...

I told them to come look, i didnt NEED to sell it so i didnt care enugh to look... One guy finally came out (someone i have delt with numerous times) and bought it. Called to inform me it was an "N" case and had aftermarket gears and axles. He is the person i bought my 460/c6 from for next to nothing so, i was glad he got it for such a steal.

85XR7Project
01-29-2012, 08:45 AM
It isn't required to have a nodular center section, you can do the same shit with a normal center. Unless you're planning on building a 1000 hp car or some shit.

sparkles
01-30-2012, 09:29 AM
i was getting pissed selling my 9". I think $100 is a great price for any 9"

It's only a great price if that's what you're wanting. Hence, why people ask questions about what the seller actually has beings how he's too lazy, or (in this case) too incompetent to know what he actually has. Sorry, but if I'm going to drive 3.5 hours one way to pick something up, I'd like to know what it is exactly before I do so. Otherwise, why wouldn't I just pick up a stock piece of shit one legger up from around here for half the price, 10 minutes away? Dude acts like he's' so inconvenienced by a simple question that his 7 year old IQ can't answer. "What the fuck is it?". It's not like they used 3 different cases over the years, or used 4-5 different differentials or anything. I'm surprised the ad for his car doesn't say "80s Ford. $7k. If you buy it I might sell some tires too". For fuck's sake, you're bitching like you're out an hour of your life for taking a picture. How long did it take you to come up with that cute little sig? I'm sure longer than it took to waddle your fat ass outside and take a blurry useless picture.

sparkles
01-30-2012, 09:42 AM
It isn't required to have a nodular center section, you can do the same shit with a normal center. Unless you're planning on building a 1000 hp car or some shit.

No, it's not required. Just a good idea. Anything over about 400hp in a 3500lb car using sticky tires is most likely going to destroy the caps on a standard case.

sparkles
01-30-2012, 09:51 AM
that wasnt specific info, everyone knows the n cases are worth alot more. i was asking a fair price of 100 then you go and be a dick about the price for everything.

See what I'm talking about? If you knew it wasn't, why not just say "no"? Please point out where I'm complaining about the price.

KobleTsi
01-30-2012, 09:59 AM
It's only a great price if that's what you're wanting. Hence, why people ask questions about what the seller actually has beings how he's too lazy, or (in this case) too incompetent to know what he actually has. Sorry, but if I'm going to drive 3.5 hours one way to pick something up, I'd like to know what it is exactly before I do so. Otherwise, why wouldn't I just pick up a stock piece of shit one legger up from around here for half the price, 10 minutes away? Dude acts like he's' so inconvenienced by a simple question that his 7 year old IQ can't answer. "What the fuck is it?". It's not like they used 3 different cases over the years, or used 4-5 different differentials or anything. I'm surprised the ad for his car doesn't say "80s Ford. $7k. If you buy it I might sell some tires too". For fuck's sake, you're bitching like you're out an hour of your life for taking a picture. How long did it take you to come up with that cute little sig? I'm sure longer than it took to waddle your fat ass outside and take a blurry useless picture.

it took me atleast an hour after drive time to it, and trying to get it unstuck to see if it had posi, i live in town, all of most of my shit is 20 mins away. if you would have been decent about it and not made a smartass remark about the axels and center section. i wouldve been more helpful to you, the picture was of the only stamp on the casing.

it took me 3 mins to come up with it i just did a google search on your name, after i got through all the gay singles websites you were subscribed to i found this and figuared it'd be free advertisement for you.

KobleTsi
01-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Omg I wanna suck your dick off.

see what i mean...

KobleTsi
01-30-2012, 10:13 AM
i didnt know it wasnt until after i went out there

KobleTsi
01-30-2012, 10:25 AM
To be honest, I was going to pick it up either way

Sorry, but if I'm going to drive 3.5 hours one way to pick something up, I'd like to know what it is exactly before I do so. Otherwise, why wouldn't I just pick up a stock piece of shit one legger up from around here for half the price, 10 minutes away?

i dont understand this... maybe it means you were just waisting my time

sparkles
01-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Then maybe you should've figured some of this shit out before posting it for sale, dumbass. Not my fault your shit lives half an hour away from you. And what "smart ass" comment about the axels and center? You're delusional man. I almost feel sorry for you. Witty on the computer, but a complete moron in real life. Bet you watch "Tron" in the dark and jerk off.

sparkles
01-30-2012, 10:31 AM
i dont understand this... maybe it means you were just waisting my time

Maybe it means if you weren't such a flamming queer, I'd pick it up off of you while I was in Davenport visiting friends and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I'm planning on being there in a few weeks, cock holster.

AutoMods
01-30-2012, 11:39 AM
let me know if you want me to clean up this for sale thread

KobleTsi
01-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Maybe it means if you weren't such a flamming queer, I'd pick it up off of you while I was in Davenport visiting friends and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I'm planning on being there in a few weeks, cock holster.

I figuared me acting like a flamming queer would make you more excited to come get it. Judging from what I've seen and read I hear you like that shit.

Rearend was scrapped about 20 mins ago.

sparkles
01-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Just because your old lady only likes me hitting it from behind, doesn't mean I'm queer. I just can't stand to look at her face is all.

sparkles
01-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Can I have the axles for free then?

AutoMods
01-30-2012, 01:36 PM
locking with red loc-tite