PDA

View Full Version : This guy knows his stuff!!

Scott
01-08-2012, 04:24 PM
this may be a little old but I stumbled across it today. Very smart guy and amazing fabrication too!!

http://www.hemipanter.se/

AutoMods
01-08-2012, 07:19 PM
he says its a street car, than he runs aluminum rods and says they are replaced along with most of the internals within 4000 miles. i guess for a weekend car it may be every take 4 years to hit 4k. but seems pretty quick to tear down the motor .

sparkles
01-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Are you sure that's not Scotty T?

DustinsDuster
01-09-2012, 08:08 PM
i was actually very impressed. with his overall knowledge, but also, who the hell would be crazy enough to put a hemi into a Pantera!

AutoMods
01-09-2012, 08:10 PM
yea he has done a lot of work. builds everything including an injector flow bench, balancer, etc etc . respectable. but i don't understand how one man has that much time on his hands

Scott
01-09-2012, 10:49 PM
yea he has done a lot of work. builds everything including an injector flow bench, balancer, etc etc . respectable. but i don't understand how one man has that much time on his hands

Im on my phone now but i thought i read the pantera took him 15 years to build overall. Just recognizing the fact that the moment arm between CG and roll center wasnt optimal is ALOT bigger achievment than what 99% of people realize. He had to weigh all parts individually to get certain cg numbers.... Seriously?! Theres so much to his calculations its hard to fathom for me