PDA

View Full Version : Free/cheap: TV stand and a TV

DustinsDuster
01-03-2012, 07:30 PM
the TV stand might be worth a few bucks, but i'm more concerned with just getting it out of here. has a couple small issues; the little magnet stopper for the doors got knocked out, but the doors close snug and stay closed. we lost one of the shelves in the last move, so made another one work with some small steel brackets- nothing bad can be seen when it's all together. come to my house and pick it up, bring a 6 pack of PBR and i'll help you load it up.

also have a Sharp 32" TV. its a 2005, with only a couple year's regular use. it was at my grandmother's house, and one day she pushed the power button and it broke off in the TV. i got it a few years later, opened it up and just glued the button into place because i didnt feel like replacing it. it works fine with a universal remote, i'll even throw in a remote for it. say $30?

i'll keep this stuff just on here for a day or two, but then its going on craigslist to try and get rid of it.

a couple pics:

FiFdYnUtZ
01-03-2012, 08:48 PM
tv stand is tempting, but i dont have anywhere to put it right now :/

DustinsDuster
01-03-2012, 09:28 PM
store it for a while until you do; its completely disassembled right now, it'd store easily. i'd rather it go to someone i know than some stranger from craigslist.