PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me identify the vehicle in this video?

derek072887
01-03-2012, 07:25 AM
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150474967657947

a little background, my parents house has been egged 2 or 3 times this past fall/winter.... this video was caught by a new camera that was installed just for this reason, it is a Logitech camera, same system Ryan uses except its the outdoor version

anyway this vehicle drove by about 5 times last night and even at one point stopped on the side street to the left, the driver got out of the vehicle and WALKED ONTO THE PORCH!!! fuckin scary if you ask me

if you can help me identify this vehicle it would be greatly appreciated

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2012, 08:32 AM
It looks to me to be the new style Hyundai Santa Fe.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 08:53 AM
found another clip from him going buy realllll slow earlier in he day, its a new CR-V actually thanks though

LT1Dan
01-03-2012, 09:04 AM
Thats fucked up and pretty scary. Hope you're able to find out who the guy is.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 09:18 AM
well this was easy once we had the camera, since he walked up on the porch we knew what he was wearing, we went down to the gas station 4 blocks away (and the only place that sells eggs for about a mile) asked if any eggs were purchased last night and lo and behold eggs were purchased last night for the first time in 4 days there... police got a warrant for the video's there, saw the guy wearing the same thing, driving the same car, got his plate and charges are being pressed

85XR7Project
01-03-2012, 09:21 AM
That's a damn win. Wonder why they did it and who it was?

derek072887
01-03-2012, 09:22 AM
well the kid did it just because.. we weren't the only one hit in the neighborhood but we were hit the worst... he went as far as to open the mail box and throw an egg into there... can you say federal offense :D

85XR7Project
01-03-2012, 09:44 AM
I doubt he'd be charged with that but he IS screwed

Drifte
01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
Thats messed up. Do you know the person?

derek072887
01-03-2012, 09:56 AM
no idea who he is, he is only 17

Ricky
01-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Glad you caught the person! I took have a camera system set up after something happened at my house.

For those of you that dont have cameras at home, they are easy to install and cheeper then you insurance deductible....

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Glad you caught the person! I took have a camera system set up after something happened at my house.

For those of you that dont have cameras at home, they are easy to install and cheeper then you insurance deductible....

Yeah, some douchebag drove through my driveway gates in front of my house last week, that was the last straw. I'm trying out the Logitech Alert system this week to see if I like it or not. If it's a good system, I might post screen shots. It's pretty tough to find a good system that captures license plates. But you're right about the deductible. The actuators alone were 1000 bucks, and each gate a little more than that. I wish I had someone's plate to replace them for me, now I'm stuck with the bill.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 12:11 PM
that video posted above is from a logitech alert system, it works great in the day light but it only captures 15fps... not really fast enough to catch license plates on moving vehicles...

AutoMods
01-03-2012, 12:58 PM
what happened to the video?

derek072887
01-03-2012, 01:10 PM
its back up

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150475023392947

that is a video of the same car driving by earlier in the day which helped me identify it

LT1Dan
01-03-2012, 01:16 PM
I wonder if he lives somewhere in their neighborhood. Why else would you be stupid enough to continually drive past the house you vandalized?

derek072887
01-03-2012, 01:18 PM
he does live about 2 blocks away come to find out

derek072887
01-03-2012, 01:18 PM
he drove by a total of 7 times through out the day yesterday alone

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2012, 01:47 PM
that video posted above is from a logitech alert system, it works great in the day light but it only captures 15fps... not really fast enough to catch license plates on moving vehicles...

I am going to put it right on the posts above my new electric gates....my problem is I live on a private one lane road, but everyone ignores the signs and tries to get in the housing development next door....so they realize halfway up the road (even though theres signs) that its a dead end, then always turn around in my driveway. So if someone were to run into my gates again, 15 fps would be plenty since their car would be less than a foot away from the camera. How long does the SD backup last, I don't want my Alienware running 24/7 to capture.

AutoMods
01-03-2012, 02:00 PM
I am going to put it right on the posts above my new electric gates....my problem is I live on a private one lane road, but everyone ignores the signs and tries to get in the housing development next door....so they realize halfway up the road (even though theres signs) that its a dead end, then always turn around in my driveway. So if someone were to run into my gates again, 15 fps would be plenty since their car would be less than a foot away from the camera. How long does the SD backup last, I don't want my Alienware running 24/7 to capture.

Comes with a 2gb sd card. You can put up to a 32gb in there. Only records when there is motion so space varies a lot. For me the 2 gb lasts a few days. Depends on the traffic your road sees. You can also tell it to ignore motion areas if you want it to ignore a road in the background. I leave it running on my computer, doesn't seem to take up a lot of resources.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 02:03 PM
it says the 2gb will last roughly a week.. but like Ryan said if you don't have much traffic it could last you a month if your the only one coming and going and if you have the motion area's setup properly

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Comes with a 2gb sd card. You can put up to a 32gb in there. Only records when there is motion so space varies a lot. For me the 2 gb lasts a few days. Depends on the traffic your road sees. You can also tell it to ignore motion areas if you want it to ignore a road in the background. I leave it running on my computer, doesn't seem to take up a lot of resources.

yeah, Ive got some spare 64 gig sds.....And I know you can tell it to only pay attention to certain areas, but I forgot that it only records with motion. I get a lot of deer at night going back and forth, so itd probably keep going off. As for traffic, thats the main problem. Theres only 2 other houses on my private road, yet everyone tries to use it to get to the housing development next door, and tries to turn around in my driveway. About every other car runs over the telephone box backing out, and I have to keep having the phone company come out and fix it. My biggest problem is that my desktop computer in my computer room is an alienware running at 1200 watts continuous. That's a little expensive to leave running all day. I should probably find someone with a low power old POS comp to put in the basement and let run.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 02:08 PM
well do you start up your alienware computer everyday or atleast once a week? if so that will be just fine, the camera will save the video then automatically download it to the computer when you log into the logitech software

Ricky
01-03-2012, 02:23 PM
My system has 4 camera all motion and night vision. All four cameras record all the time and when there is motion it basicly time stamps the hard drive for review later. I have a 1TB hard drive and can record all four camera for 48days untill it goes back and records over the olddest stuff. If you have deer a lot you can bring up a grid on the camra and black out the parts of the video you dont want it to capture motion from. I can also view all cameras from my iPhone. there is also a setting to have the camera(s) email you every time they since motion. I havent figured out how to do that yet but i know it can. I would just do the one at my back door becuase no one should be back there.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2012, 02:26 PM
well do you start up your alienware computer everyday or atleast once a week? if so that will be just fine, the camera will save the video then automatically download it to the computer when you log into the logitech software

I cant remember the last time I used it. I only do because I feel bad having an expensive computer I never touch. I just use my smartphone for everything internet related these days.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2012, 02:29 PM
My system has 4 camera all motion and night vision. All four cameras record all the time and when there is motion it basicly time stamps the hard drive for review later. I have a 1TB hard drive and can record all four camera for 48days untill it goes back and records over the olddest stuff. If you have deer a lot you can bring up a grid on the camra and black out the parts of the video you dont want it to capture motion from. I can also view all cameras from my iPhone. there is also a setting to have the camera(s) email you every time they since motion. I havent figured out how to do that yet but i know it can. I would just do the one at my back door becuase no one should be back there.

Are you using the logitech system? I've got wiring out by the road obviously since I have electric gate openers, I'm just looking for a good system. I don't know how compatible they are, but I also have a panasonic enclosed industrial camera with the 360 pan and zoom that I may want to install sometime too, since it automatically zooms in on motion.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 02:32 PM
if you are going to use the logitech system make sure the wiring for your gates runs through the same breaker box as the house otherwise they won't work... just a heads up

Ricky
01-03-2012, 02:39 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Swann+-+4-Channel%2C+4-Camera+Indoor/Outdoor+Surveillance+System/2753202.p?id=1218348988620&skuId=2753202&st=swann&cp=1&lp=1

thats what i have. Says the night visoin can go 60 or 65ft. Works pretty good so far. The price went up a lot since i bought it though....

derek072887
01-03-2012, 02:42 PM
only down side to that one is running wires all the way out to the gate (idk how far that is so may not be a big deal)

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2012, 02:53 PM
if you are going to use the logitech system make sure the wiring for your gates runs through the same breaker box as the house otherwise they won't work... just a heads up

yeah, I already had that figured out. The wiring for my gates goes directly to the box in the basement.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2012, 02:53 PM
only down side to that one is running wires all the way out to the gate (idk how far that is so may not be a big deal)

My gates are electronic, I have 2 power outlets on each side of my driveway, since I also have some 1950's 5 ball light posts in front.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 03:10 PM
My gates are electronic, I have 2 power outlets on each side of my driveway, since I also have some 1950's 5 ball light posts in front.

i was talking about the system Ricky posted

AutoMods
01-03-2012, 04:36 PM

why would this matter. the camera's are wireless, they just need ac power. and they have to be within wireless signal range. if you have a long driveway that could be an issue. The logitech system is good and used for a lot of small businesses but I don't know if I would call it commercial grade security.

One downfall to logitech is you can't view it on tv except for maybe on a smart tv with internet. Rickys system with dvr can view it on tv by design. Logitech's is good for any computer or phone with an internet connection. Logitech also uses HD camera's and I don't think Ricky's swan system is HD. Downside to HD cameras is they are like $275 per add on camera.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 04:47 PM
the camera's aren't actually wireless... the power boxes that the ethernet cables connect actually run the signal through your house wiring to the reciever box on the inside that is connected to your router so they are "wireless" but not really wireless haha

if you can try to connect the camera's to say your neighbor's house they won't work

AutoMods
01-03-2012, 05:22 PM
the camera's aren't actually wireless... the power boxes that the ethernet cables connect actually run the signal through your house wiring to the reciever box on the inside that is connected to your router so they are "wireless" but not really wireless haha

if you can try to connect the camera's to say your neighbor's house they won't work

are you sure? where did you read this? I think i've heard of this being possible but sending data through home electrical wiring is not a common practice.

DustinsDuster
01-03-2012, 05:29 PM
fuck yeah. bet he doesnt do it again. what a douche.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 05:39 PM
are you sure? where did you read this? I think i've heard of this being possible but sending data through home electrical wiring is not a common practice.

i saw it on their forum somewhere, people were having issues with the camera's not connecting and in some cases they didn't work just cause the outlets weren't on the exact same circuit breaker (usually in older houses with insufficient wiring)

AutoMods
01-03-2012, 07:47 PM
your right. thats pretty neat. i read up on it a little bit. its called powerline networking. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/903/6141 . seems weird to me that one outlet can reliably feed data through a random mess of wires going into a breaker box and back out to any outlet.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2012, 10:18 PM
why would this matter. the camera's are wireless, they just need ac power. and they have to be within wireless signal range. if you have a long driveway that could be an issue. The logitech system is good and used for a lot of small businesses but I don't know if I would call it commercial grade security.

One downfall to logitech is you can't view it on tv except for maybe on a smart tv with internet. Rickys system with dvr can view it on tv by design. Logitech's is good for any computer or phone with an internet connection. Logitech also uses HD camera's and I don't think Ricky's swan system is HD. Downside to HD cameras is they are like $275 per add on camera.

Yeah, I have a tv that is wireless internet. One in my bedroom and one in the tv room. Samsung D8000. I already control my thermostat through my Motorola Electrify, thats why I wanted to add the Logitech system.

Batwood
01-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Vandalism and theft pisses me off more than anything.
Cowardly bullshit.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-04-2012, 07:22 AM
Vandalism and theft pisses me off more than anything.
Cowardly bullshit.

No doubt. In the last 3 years, I've had both.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 07:48 AM
you guys all live in CR? I finally got sick of the eggs, paintballs, bb guns and hit&runs so i moved out of CR. Not too far, just to palo but in the year i have lived here, not a single issue of any kind. When i did live in CR, i had a couple B&E issues as well as a couple petty thefts from the backyard. Got a bunch of guns and some pitbulls, i became known as the crazy neighbor you dont want to fuck with! LOL only time i have ever actually shot at someone when i lived down on 5th ave by Taylor. Someone was trying to kick in the front door, 4 9mm slugs through the door took care of it. Cops found a very small amount of blood but extremely minute, musta grazed him... Took finger prints and shit but not surprisingly, CRPD didn't get shit done. Lived there anther 7 months after that without the slightest disturbance other than the hit&runs

SaNdMaNsSi
01-04-2012, 08:34 AM
you guys all live in CR? I finally got sick of the eggs, paintballs, bb guns and hit&runs so i moved out of CR. Not too far, just to palo but in the year i have lived here, not a single issue of any kind. When i did live in CR, i had a couple B&E issues as well as a couple petty thefts from the backyard. Got a bunch of guns and some pitbulls, i became known as the crazy neighbor you dont want to fuck with! LOL only time i have ever actually shot at someone when i lived down on 5th ave by Taylor. Someone was trying to kick in the front door, 4 9mm slugs through the door took care of it. Cops found a very small amount of blood but extremely minute, musta grazed him... Took finger prints and shit but not surprisingly, CRPD didn't get shit done. Lived there anther 7 months after that without the slightest disturbance other than the hit&runs

I live in CR....just tired of people with no respect for other people's property. I work hard for what I've got. Run into my gates, leave your contact and insurance info. No big deal at all. Leave without giving me contact info? I hope you get the same treatment from someone else. It's like whenever I see people door check the car next to them, and just shrug their shoulders and go about their business. I take down their license plate, take a pic of the damage, and leave my contact info so that the person that got door checked will have a witness. In general, I have a strong dislike for the everyone-owes-me-I-can-do-nothing-wrong mentality that is so pervasive these days.

Ricky
01-04-2012, 08:48 AM
I live in CR....just tired of people with no respect for other people's property. I work hard for what I've got. Run into my gates, leave your contact and insurance info. No big deal at all. Leave without giving me contact info? I hope you get the same treatment from someone else. It's like whenever I see people door check the car next to them, and just shrug their shoulders and go about their business. I take down their license plate, take a pic of the damage, and leave my contact info so that the person that got door checked will have a witness. In general, I have a strong dislike for the everyone-owes-me-I-can-do-nothing-wrong mentality that is so pervasive these days.

Amen! I get so pissed off when people damage/take other peoples things that they worked for and bought.

What happened at my house, the person is lucky i wasnt home... If you show disregard for me and my safty i will show you disregard for yours......

85XR7Project
01-04-2012, 09:03 AM
4 9mm slugs through the door took care of it.

Wait, are you talking about the place I came out to for that 306? There was quite a lot of homes around there and a school if i recall correctly. There would be no way I'd fire blindly through the door. Let the bastard come in and THEN fire, just seems like a safer option than accidentally shooting a neighbor. All in all no one got hurt (Save for the idiot trying to get in) as a huge firearms enthusiast I believe in firearms safety.

Either way when you are in the heat of the moment I would probably do the same to protect my family so what do I know?

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Wait, are you talking about the place I came out to for that 306? There was quite a lot of homes around there and a school if i recall correctly. There would be no way I'd fire blindly through the door. Let the bastard come in and THEN fire, just seems like a safer option than accidentally shooting a neighbor. All in all no one got hurt (Save for the idiot trying to get in) as a huge firearms enthusiast I believe in firearms safety.

Either way when you are in the heat of the moment I would probably do the same to protect my family so what do I know?

Yeah, that place. The school wasn't open then and I was literally the only person living on that block. That house had a double entrance, locked door, entryway, another locked door. He had already gotten through the first door and was working on the 2nd. I am actually very safe/responsible when it comes to firearms. This was after my garage had been broken into twice, someone stole parts off a couple of my cars and stole my sons toys out of the back yard.

When I was at basic training, I was on the phone with Skye and someone was trying to kick in the door. I have NEVER felt so helpless in my entire life!!! Skye's little 5'-6", 105lb ass and my, then 2-year old son home alone while some nig was trying to kick in the door. Everything I felt while on the phone with her came back to me when I heard the kicks on the door and I just lost it. Dude was just lucky he was gone before I got to the door and got it open!!! I did get arrested, all of my guns got taken. I was released the next day, took me about 45 days to get all of my guns back though, but I DID get them all back, all my ammo too. ;)

Sleepy
01-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Not to take this anymore off topic than it already is, however Sandman your house sounds bad ass.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Not to take this anymore off topic than it already is, however Sandman your house sounds bad ass.

Lol. Thank you? It's really nothing special, but being single, all you have to spend money on is toys.

Ricky
01-04-2012, 02:52 PM
but being single, all you have to spend money on is toys.

Word. I'm in the same boat as you.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Word. I'm in the same boat as you.

You get a lot more poon that way too. Just sayin'.

Domestic Disturbance
01-07-2012, 03:04 PM
wow you guys really have this much trouble in CR? In the 8~ish years I've been in this house we've had 1 thing happen.

z28z34man
01-08-2012, 09:23 PM
In the 2 years I have been in Marion I have been egged once and a hit and run took my buics mirror

slo4cyl
01-09-2012, 02:28 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Swann+-+4-Channel%2C+4-Camera+Indoor/Outdoor+Surveillance+System/2753202.p?id=1218348988620&skuId=2753202&st=swann&cp=1&lp=1

thats what i have. Says the night visoin can go 60 or 65ft. Works pretty good so far. The price went up a lot since i bought it though....

I may have to look into one of these. Some ppl escaped from the juvenile home last week and were caught behind my neighbors house...

Drifte
01-09-2012, 02:30 PM
I may have to look into one of these. Some ppl escaped from the juvenile home last week and were caught behind my neighbors house...

Guess its good you did lock your doors the other day. Unless the Taurus needs some use...

slo4cyl
01-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Guess its good you did lock your doors the other day. Unless the Taurus needs some use...

It hasn't been fired for a few weeks now, and I have been wanting to test those hollows I have...

Ricky
01-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I tested my hollow points on a golf ball... I shot a golf ball with a FMJ and it went rolling about 40 yards. Shot a different golf ball with a hollow piont.... the damn thing went flying about 50 yards into the woods before it hit a tree and fell to the ground.

The hollow point made a bigger hole and stayed inside the ball transfering all of it energy into it. The FMJ just wend all the way through it. That beeing said, we need to shoot again.

Drifte
01-10-2012, 02:41 PM
I think I'll be testing a PT111 here this week, we could hit the range then.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-10-2012, 04:40 PM
I think I'll be testing a PT111 here this week, we could hit the range then.

You hit the range, I'm game. I'll bring the zombies.

85XR7Project
01-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Almost went today, the Mosin has been waiting to throw some lead

Batwood
01-11-2012, 10:33 PM
I actually bought some "home defense" shells for the 12 gauge. That way if I shoot somebody I can proof it was in self-defense. .... right?

Ricky
01-12-2012, 07:57 AM
You hit the range, I'm game. I'll bring the zombies.

Noted. We will let you know.

Ricky
01-12-2012, 07:59 AM
I actually bought some "home defense" shells for the 12 gauge. That way if I shoot somebody I can proof it was in self-defense. .... right?

remember this "I was scared for my life" say that and NOTHING else. I too have 10 rounds of 00buck shot for my 12 gauge mossburg 500 chainsaw :) mean little gun. It and my XDm .40 sit next to me while i sleep.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-12-2012, 08:44 AM
remember this "I was scared for my life" say that and NOTHING else. I too have 10 rounds of 00buck shot for my 12 gauge mossburg 500 chainsaw :) mean little gun. It and my XDm .40 sit next to me while i sleep.

Iowa is a "must retreat state" meaning even if someone breaks into your house and you are face to face, you are not allowed to stand your ground. You have to try to escape from the home, or move upstairs to the furthest room away from the intruder before you can shoot. Dumb Iowa PC laws....the criminals have more rights to break into your home than you have to protect it.

Drifte
01-12-2012, 12:43 PM
"the criminals have more rights to break into your home than you have to protect it"

Yea, its ridiculous. Fortunately for me, all entrances are in the middle of my house. Im already on one end if Im sleeping.

Also, derek sold that audi in your signature.

slo4cyl
01-12-2012, 02:24 PM
I tested my hollow points on a golf ball... I shot a golf ball with a FMJ and it went rolling about 40 yards. Shot a different golf ball with a hollow piont.... the damn thing went flying about 50 yards into the woods before it hit a tree and fell to the ground.

The hollow point made a bigger hole and stayed inside the ball transfering all of it energy into it. The FMJ just wend all the way through it. That beeing said, we need to shoot again.

I'm sure youll have it on you, but if not bring it the 28th and we could go shooting with lance

85XR7Project
01-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Iowa is a "must retreat state" meaning even if someone breaks into your house and you are face to face, you are not allowed to stand your ground. You have to try to escape from the home, or move upstairs to the furthest room away from the intruder before you can shoot. Dumb Iowa PC laws....the criminals have more rights to break into your home than you have to protect it.

Yeah I'm not a fan of this. A woman in Oklahoma just shot a dude and killed him because he was banging on her door and its self defense. If I were to do that its murder... I wish we had the castle law...

SaNdMaNsSi
01-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Castle law ftw.

Ricky
01-13-2012, 09:31 AM
We really need the Castle Doctrine here in Iowa. Its bullshit that i have to try and jump our a window or run away if someone is in my house. If they are in my house i assume they want to hurt me and i will protect myself. If im on the street and someone start to come over to me or chase me i will try and run. If im in my house or car and i see a knife or bat or gun.... game over.

Drifte
01-13-2012, 09:55 AM
CCW Instructor had a good point. Theirs the law, and theirs survival. He said if the law is that guy has to be within 3' for me to legally shoot him, but I see him coming at me at 30', I'll have shot him dead by 27'. Im summarizing, but he makes a good point.

Dead people cant talk.

black88gt
01-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Yeah I'm not a fan of this. A woman in Oklahoma just shot a dude and killed him because he came through her door into her home and its self defense. If I were to do that its murder... I wish we had the castle law...

fixed. but ya

85XR7Project
01-13-2012, 10:08 AM
I thought she shot him through the door?

JustaGT
01-13-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm sure youll have it on you, but if not bring it the 28th and we could go shooting with lance

maybe I dont want to go shooting with you clowns??? let me know if and when you guys wanna swing down there and ill see what i can do. i havent shot in a week or two..

SaNdMaNsSi
01-13-2012, 10:27 AM
CCW Instructor had a good point. Theirs the law, and theirs survival. He said if the law is that guy has to be within 3' for me to legally shoot him, but I see him coming at me at 30', I'll have shot him dead by 27'. Im summarizing, but he makes a good point.

Dead people cant talk.

This. But unfortunately, he was also quick to point out that you'll probably win in criminal court, but the worthless bastard's family will still sue you in civil court claiming their saint of a family member was kicking in your door with a shotgun in their hand because they heard a bear was coming after you...

Drifte
01-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Yea its true, but you cant take what I dont have! And my tax forms show I have very little :)

black88gt
01-13-2012, 10:52 AM
I thought she shot him through the door?

Not at all, go listen to the 911 tape

Ricky
01-13-2012, 01:05 PM
This. But unfortunately, he was also quick to point out that you'll probably win in criminal court, but the worthless bastard's family will still sue you in civil court claiming their saint of a family member was kicking in your door with a shotgun in their hand because they heard a bear was coming after you...

And you know that if the trash of a person is dump enough to break in or hurt you that there family is probaly just as trashy and will love to take advantage of you and sue you for everything. If that happens colton im going to sell you everything i own for $1. later on i will "buy it back" :)

Stg4raddo
01-13-2012, 01:13 PM
If that happens colton im going to sell you everything i own for $1. later on i will "buy it back" :)
Just create a Shadow company that you rent all your stuff from that way you dont have any physical property people can sue you for. No selling of any thing and its always in place. Then you dont have to worry about courts freezing any of your assets .

Drifte
01-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Just create a Shadow company that you rent all your stuff from that way you dont have any physical property people can sue you for. No selling of any thing and its always in place. Then you dont have to worry about courts freezing any of your assets .

Whats your company called again? lol

Stg4raddo
01-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Dont have one right now but that would be the best way to keep people from geting your stuff. Had i done more side work this year i probably would have gotten a Tax id etc to do it legit but its to warm to make money with remotestarts untill this week

sparkles
01-14-2012, 03:48 PM

Actually, you're leaving a little bit out. If you're in your home, the law doesn't apply.

2) Duty To Retreat Before Using Deadly Force Unless and exception such as those listed below applies, a citizen must retreat before using deadly force if retreat is possible.
Exception
A. There is no duty to retreat before using deadly force if the assault threatens imminent death or great bodily harm - a murderous or felonious assault or sexual assault.
Exception
B. There is no duty to retreat before using deadly force if the victim is on his or her own premises, or on his or her business premises, or is at home.

AutoMods
01-14-2012, 08:24 PM
you have to retreat in your home too, I was in gun self defense class with sandman and a few other guys just last sunday . but there is a lot of excuses you can come up with and not too many people feel sorry for crooks

BGjohnson
01-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Anybody got good links to cheap night vision, one camera system?

I have some fuck bag that keeps pulling ALL the way in my driveway to turn around, misses the concrete completely and tears the shit out of my lawn and neighbors lawn. I think it's anywhere from 3am-4:30am. Caught a beat up minivan doing it once and sat there for at least 5 minutes at 4am. So any help would be appreciated, i have a feeling it may be the neighbor.