PDA

View Full Version : What is racing really about? Read this!

MILRACN
01-02-2012, 11:14 PM
*My response to someone being deleted as a friend on Facebook after shit talk going too far.

"He probably has more important things than fb drama to worry about...like his wife and baby on the way. Some day you all will realize that racing is a passion that many share for many different reasons. Maybe its to spend more time with loved ones, or to full-fill ones self goals. But a true racer or enthusiast isn't in it just to compete. They have true passion for the sport without needing justification why. All the ridicule on IAF is enough for anyone to step back and think twice about getting interested in racing. Maybe everyone should think about that the next time they wonder why ANY racing event has barely any spectators or competitors show up.... This is intended for everyone. I'm not picking on anyone. And I'M NOT PERFECT, but try to show some respect and compassion for fellow friends, racers, fans and future racers that look up to us. ...Or our passion will be no longer." Terry Miller

I'm obviously not taking sides. That's not what this is about. It's about a much bigger picture. And, EVERYONE has been guilty of this bullshit at some point. EVEN ME!

FiFdYnUtZ
01-03-2012, 06:31 AM
What happened on Facebook? I have a good idea who this is about

snickerlicker
01-03-2012, 07:13 AM
Facebook is serious business. Which is why I prefer Fuckbook.

JustinS
01-03-2012, 07:23 AM
George apparently deleted a bunch of people, myself included lol.

derek072887
01-03-2012, 07:27 AM
well the initial post by Terry was from a comment he made on my status about George deleting me... George had made a specific status either yesterday or the day before making fun of a member who recently posted a video of his car on the dyno... I confronted George about it on his status basically saying exactly what Terry said in his post here.... Next thing I knew I was deleted by him and Ed actually

LT1Dan
01-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Huh, I was deleted as well. I guess he didn't like the drag racing minivan video I posted. lol

85XR7Project
01-03-2012, 08:53 AM
As an.outsider looking in I can't say I understand why they get so damn worked up. On here its just ridiculous, I can only imagine how retarded it gets on FB.

K-ville
01-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Race smack talk and general beatin on each other over my car is cooler or whatever seems to be fine by my book. Personal attacks on peoples home lives is too much for me.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-03-2012, 10:28 AM
^agreed

AutoMods
01-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Now I feel bad. I was messing with the bohrens recently but they know I was just messing around.

I have offered to crack down on users but for the most part, most people want the shit talking to be left un-moderated . I even took a poll once on the infamous rude Charlie and people were in favor of not banning him 3 to 1. He ended up getting banned a couple months later anyway.

Scott
01-03-2012, 01:52 PM
*My response to someone being deleted as a friend on Facebook after shit talk going too far.

"He probably has more important things than fb drama to worry about...like his wife and baby on the way. Some day you all will realize that racing is a passion that many share for many different reasons. Maybe its to spend more time with loved ones, or to full-fill ones self goals. But a true racer or enthusiast isn't in it just to compete. They have true passion for the sport without needing justification why. All the ridicule on IAF is enough for anyone to step back and think twice about getting interested in racing. Maybe everyone should think about that the next time they wonder why ANY racing event has barely any spectators or competitors show up.... This is intended for everyone. I'm not picking on anyone. And I'M NOT PERFECT, but try to show some respect and compassion for fellow friends, racers, fans and future racers that look up to us. ...Or our passion will be no longer." Terry Miller

I'm obviously not taking sides. That's not what this is about. It's about a much bigger picture. And, EVERYONE has been guilty of this bullshit at some point. EVEN ME!

Well said Terry, some people respond to shit talking differently than others thats for sure.. I try to use it for motivation to go faster myself

With all the money/time/heartaches involved with racing its easy to loose sight of certain things, after participating in a few different areas of car racing I do have to say the drag racing scene has the worst shit talking between racing and makes the best friends during the races so if people just show up they will see its NOT like whats being portrayed.

Show up to a circle track and its a different story!! I consider myself a calm person but I've done somethings after getting out of a wrecked race car Im not real proud of, but after the races during the week there isnt a whole lot of BS going back and forth at all.

Just like every winter, the BS gets going and then when racing starts up again everyone is back to being friends

Alot of us have been long time friends and some comments made have probably just been blown out of proportion, if it has to do with George and/or Ed I think we can all rest assured that they have been and will continue to support the local drag racing scene. I know they have helped out alot of racers and more than willing to help the sport grow, both of them have offered their time to help put a race together, provide DJ service for drag strip after party, etc etc.. Just dont talk smack to them if you dont want it to blow up in your face!! LOL

A little reminder of the big picture like this is needed sometimes

Ricky
01-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Huh, I was deleted as well. I guess he didn't like the drag racing minivan video I posted. lol

Dont beat your self up. I didnt say anything and i was deleted... Its kind of funny really. I delete people all the time for little things too lol.

LT1Dan
01-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Dont beat your self up. I didnt say anything and i was deleted... Its kind of funny really. I delete people all the time for little things too lol.

Oh, I'm not upset about it. I clean my "friends" out every once in awhile too. Just find it funny is all. lol I don't know why he's mad at IAF either though. I haven't seen anything on here thats targeting them specifically that they haven't had a hand in starting.

Jappbox
01-03-2012, 03:22 PM
I was deleated as well, not sure why. I only post questions regarding why secrets is all. and I think LT1Dan made a point that they do start things some of the times as well. Its not like everyone was picking on them or anything they were dishing back comebacks as well. Infact I got rid of my comments and stayed out of it for the most part.

DustinsDuster
01-03-2012, 05:46 PM
i've found sometimes i'll take a stab more seriously than i should and just go for the jugular verbally; so anymore, i just kinda take a back seat to all the shit talk and drama associated with racing and forums. it helps i dont have a fast car. maybe some day, i'll have a car worthy of people talking shit to me about it.

Batwood
01-03-2012, 10:56 PM
geez... I made the cut. Lucky me.
I missed out on all the drama though. I commented, but never saw what was said because I think it got deleted.

Shit talking is fun... but it all depends on who you are dealing with. I only talk shit in jest. I can't seriously make fun of anybody. I used to drive a Buick... it just isn't going to happen.(LS1s are gay... btw.)

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 05:38 AM
bitches... Facebook is for teenage girls and/or people wanting to bone said teenage girls. When i recently decided to stop whoring around, i deleted my facebook. Only reason i really had it was to talk to a few people on here and to hook up with all the sluts. ;)

even after finding out who charlie was based on comments made about stuff only a facebook friend would know, i didn't delete him. LOL i think pretty much all social networking sites are a fucking joke. Seems like no matter how old someone is, as soon as they log on it is middle school all over again.

People talk shit, from what i have seen, those two are pretty good at it themselves. I think it is funny as hell. Everytime someone says something i don't like or cracks a joke about me or something i just yell "You're not my facebook friend anymore!!" funny thing is most people take it some what seriously, until they remember i dont have a facebook.

black88gt
01-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Ya BITCHES

lol

Dan I'm taking you off my facebook friends because you're not slutty enough.

Ricky
01-04-2012, 08:16 AM
bitches... Facebook is for teenage girls and/or people wanting to bone said teenage girls. When i recently decided to stop whoring around, i deleted my facebook. Only reason i really had it was to talk to a few people on here and to hook up with all the sluts. ;)

:) Thats why i enjoy my FB its so easy and FREE!

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 09:30 AM
:) Thats why i enjoy my FB its so easy and FREE!

That's why I got rid of it. In the 5 years (now almost 6) Skye and I have been together, I had cheated on her probably close to 100 times and she finally told me to fuck off. Spent the next couple weeks with every skank I could possibly meet on FB only to realize that every girl I had been with in the last 4-5 years I met on FB. So, I deleted my account, moved to Palo and spent the next couple months "working things out" and we are back together. Neither of us have a facebook and as dumb as it may seem, it helps the relationship A LOT!!!

IT was kind of funny though because at one point I had pretty much slept with every girl on my friends list and they all knew it. Kind of became my dickhead "trophy room", so to speak. A tip... just because her FB says she is 18 and she looks like she might be 18, doesn't necessarily mean she IS 18. When you have to pick her up because she doesn't have a license, don't assume she got it suspended or something, she might only be 15. ;)

black88gt
01-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Pics of said girls or ban. Livestock and 12 year olds don't count.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Pics of said girls or ban. Livestock and 12 year olds don't count.

so 12 year old livestock is for sure out of the question then? I don't do pictures, proof = prison :o j/K 90% of them where legal

LT1Dan
01-04-2012, 09:42 AM
That's why I got rid of it. In the 5 years (now almost 6) Skye and I have been together, I had cheated on her probably close to 100 times and she finally told me to fuck off. Spent the next couple weeks with every skank I could possibly meet on FB only to realize that every girl I had been with in the last 4-5 years I met on FB. So, I deleted my account, moved to Palo and spent the next couple months "working things out" and we are back together. Neither of us have a facebook and as dumb as it may seem, it helps the relationship A LOT!!!

IT was kind of funny though because at one point I had pretty much slept with every girl on my friends list and they all knew it. Kind of became my dickhead "trophy room", so to speak. A tip... just because her FB says she is 18 and she looks like she might be 18, doesn't necessarily mean she IS 18. When you have to pick her up because she doesn't have a license, don't assume she got it suspended or something, she might only be 15. ;)

Wow.

JustinS
01-04-2012, 09:59 AM
That's why I got rid of it. In the 5 years (now almost 6) Skye and I have been together, I had cheated on her probably close to 100 times and she finally told me to fuck off.

classy

85XR7Project
01-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Jeez...

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 10:06 AM
classy

Never said I was perfect. Honestly, I wouldn't consider a lot of it cheating because it was a fairly "open" relationship to start off. Well, on my end, she didn't (and still doesn't) really care if I hook up with other girls. now days she actually brings girls home to share. ;) different strokes for different folks, If I was meant to be with one being of the opposite sex my entire life, God would have made me a swan or wolf or some other animal that mates for life.

Judge me all you want, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 and it was with a girl I was with for over 3 years. How many people do you know that can say that? I graduated high school before I even got passed 1st base, by MY choosing I lost numerous girlfriends because I wouldn't have sex or anything. I had a girl fuck my best friend (at the time) because I wouldn't do her. People have different views on shit, why eat the same food every day? why drink the same pop every day? why watch the same t.v. show everyday? There's a lot out there that 90%+ of people will never experience because this country is so damn uptight and set in its ways. Be smart, be safe and most importantly, have fun! Remember "Love can exist without sex and sex can exist without love".

black88gt
01-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Never said I was perfect. Honestly, I wouldn't consider a lot of it cheating because it was a fairly "open" relationship to start off. Well, on my end, she didn't (and still doesn't) really care if I hook up with other girls. now days she actually brings girls home to share. ;) different strokes for different folks, If I was meant to be with one being of the opposite sex my entire life, God would have made me a swan or wolf or some other animal that mates for life.

Does not compute

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 10:12 AM
this got ENTIRELY off subject... Racing is fun and should always be about having fun, IMO. winning, losing and shit talking is all part of that fun, just as long as it doesn't get too personal

sparkles
01-04-2012, 10:14 AM
You got pics of your old lady? I might be interested.

Scott
01-04-2012, 10:16 AM
I think the question of why "said person" did what they did is starting to become self explanatory.. In fact after reading the last couple pages Im debating it as well, this is rediculous!!!! The scary thing is Im starting to realize the type of people that walk among us AND are breeding

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Does not compute

We separated because I was more worried about having fun than spending time with her. Plus I just started being an asshole for a while there because I didn't really care if I lost her because I had girls on the side. Come to find out that wasn't really the case. It is true, "you don't know what you have until you lose it". Skye is bi-sexual, she decided if I want to sleep with other girls, that is fine, as long as she is involved too. She picks the girls because every girl I picked before ended up becoming way too clingy and infatuated instead of just a fun night like it was suppose to be.

You got pics of your old lady? I might be interested.

lol, Sorry. she's only into females, and me.

EDIT: this is kinda the reason I don't do the IAF meets and shit. I mean, it isn't a huge deal or anything but the way I live life isn't "typical" and people don't seem to understand and we all know people fear what they don't understand and thus are usually dicks about it. Those that really know me know that all of my "crazy stories" are 100% true and really enjoy being around me and love hearing about some of the shit I get into. New people tend to just think I am full of shit all the time and that causes problems. I work with the US Marshalls, the FBI, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Corrections, Sheriffs Department, CRPD, MPD, HPD etc... You have to be brutally honest to work with these people on a daily basis.

sparkles
01-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Ahh...well I had to at least "take a stab at it" so to speak ;)

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Ahh...well I had to at least "take a stab at it" so to speak ;)

This guy's alright.... haha

85XR7Project
01-04-2012, 10:47 AM
I haven't done IAF meets because I live in the middle of buttfuck no where and work a lot. I'm kinda shy till you get to know me in some cases.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-04-2012, 02:06 PM
JFC you are so motherfuckin full of Shit in every direction I think my heads going to explode

snickerlicker
01-04-2012, 02:27 PM
^ Well said, and I agree.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 04:01 PM
LOL... Think what you want, not the first time someone didn't believe me, doesn't make it any less true. Even though I HATE the saying, it is 100% true, "haters gonna hate".

319-241-4059, give me a phone call and you can talk to Skye yourself if you want. ;)

black88gt
01-04-2012, 05:32 PM
EDIT: this is kinda the reason I don't do the IAF meets and shit. I mean, it isn't a huge deal or anything but the way I live life isn't "typical" and people don't seem to understand and we all know people fear what they don't understand and thus are usually dicks about it. Those that really know me know that all of my "crazy stories" are 100% true and really enjoy being around me and love hearing about some of the shit I get into. New people tend to just think I am full of shit all the time and that causes problems. I work with the US Marshalls, the FBI, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Corrections, Sheriffs Department, CRPD, MPD, HPD etc... You have to be brutally honest to work with these people on a daily basis.

Yes I am afraid of your relationship and you fucking 100s of randoms. Feels good to get that out and talk this through.

This place is like therapy.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Yes I am afraid of your relationship and you fucking 100s of randoms. Feels good to get that out and talk this through.

This place is like therapy.

i see your being a dick and all but just to clarify, i didn't say i had sex with 100+ girls, i said i cheated 100+ times. I clearly wasn't using "afraid" in that context. Just saying some people (like sucks on fifdynutz every day) get bent out of shape when it comes to sex. If its not happening for him it isn't happening to anyone.

black88gt
01-04-2012, 05:56 PM
i see your being a dick and all but just to clarify, i didn't say i had sex with 100+ girls, i said i cheated 100+ times. I clearly wasn't using "afraid" in that context. Just saying some people (like sucks on fifdynutz every day) get bent out of shape when it comes to sex. If its not happening for him it isn't happening to anyone.

You quoted me and I could care less what you fuck. I'm single, my type is vagina; I'm just confused why I'd be afraid of your relationship.

Deimos
01-04-2012, 06:00 PM
calm down sex is sex turn em upside and backwards and they all look the same.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 06:18 PM
You quoted me and I could care less what you fuck. I'm single, my type is vagina; I'm just confused why I'd be afraid of your relationship.

where did i say "black88gt" is afraid of my relationship? I said "some people", if the shoe fits, wear it, if not, don't...

I was waiting for Zac to chime in as i am pretty sure skye's ex-girlfriend, Taylor, is his cousin, but he is never on here and when he is, he doesn't drag himself into petty shit like this. ANYWAYS, i dont want to COMPLETELY destroy a good thread. I posted my number, anyone who really cares enough can feel free to call. ;) Skye is sitting beside me, laughing her ass off.

sparkles
01-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Tell her I said HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

;)

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I told her, she said... "no", LOL

she was going to on here and post but i told her not to bother as it wouldn't get through some of the thick skulls on here anyways! LOL i think her name on here is allamericanmusclechick or something along those lines. Dont even know if she has ever posted.

Deimos
01-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Sparkles is hot guy. How do you know you wouldn't like some sandwich action?

sparkles
01-04-2012, 07:21 PM
If our balls don't touch, it's not gay. That's what I hear anyway.

sparkles
01-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Just to give you an idea of what I look like:
http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/burt.jpg

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 07:31 PM
niiiiiiice... Bring the fur!

FiFdYnUtZ
01-04-2012, 08:00 PM
so you work for the FBI; but are also an unempolyed painter (making astonishing amounts of money), drive 12 different new cars a week (including exotics), buy a total of 1.8 cars per week, have slept with every girl on your facebook friends list (or lack there of), your girlfriend is into chicks and brings them home for you, you once ran 10's (with no proof), you built a "700" hp mod motor for your project car you were DEFINITELY going to finish (which is getting scrapped), you caught 7.6 catfish per outing (not including bowfishing), and you finish many more projects than you post (which are only ones that rarely move under their own power)

listen to yourself...

85XR7Project
01-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Actually as suprising as it may be your cliffs notes of keith's posts on here over the past year are pretty accurate to what he has said. Crazy shit.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 08:15 PM
so you work for the FBI; but are also an unempolyed painter (making astonishing amounts of money), drive 12 different new cars a week (including exotics), buy a total of 1.8 cars per week, have slept with every girl on your facebook friends list (or lack there of), your girlfriend is into chicks and brings them home for you, you once ran 10's (with no proof), you built a "700" hp mod motor for your project car you were DEFINITELY going to finish (which is getting scrapped), you caught 7.6 catfish per outing (not including bowfishing), and you finish many more projects than you post (which are only ones that rarely move under their own power)

listen to yourself...

if you knew only 10% of what you think you know, you would be a dangerous man. As crazy as it may soud to you, people can have morethan one job. I WAS a sub contractor for certa pro, greg (the owner) owes me money never piaid so i stopped working for him. I worked at alloy wheel repair specialists and drove a ton of cars, probably 50+ per week sometimes. I got to play around in some pretty nice cars once in a while. I don't work for the FBI, i do work on stuff for them sometimes as well as the other places i mentioned. I dont think i buy THAT many cars buti do buy a lot when i geta good deal. Not much recently except all of those powerstrokes i bought from Cedar Valley Steel.
I usually catch more fish than that, cat, walleye, northrn, crappie, bass etc... I live right near 4 awesome fishing spots.

Everything else is dead on.

Back to your dungeon to jerk off to your HOK catalog...

P.s. It is still very flattering how close of attention you pay to my life. ;)

FiFdYnUtZ
01-04-2012, 08:38 PM
how did i know there would be a flattering comment..good god, myself and everyone else on this site (FACT) are sick of hearing your bullshit lies once again, we have already been through this before and you got owned....do we need to hold a vote on who thinks you are full of shit? i bet the results would be quite "flattering"

and i dont have a dungeon, i live in a ground floor 3 bedroom apartment in a very nice neighborhood, i rarely jerk off due to having an attractive girlfriend (perks of not having mutton chops and driving a fiero) but wait, silly me, you can get all the underage pussy you need on facebook....cant wait to see you on TV meeting chris hansen.

White04GTP
01-04-2012, 08:40 PM
God you're full of shit.. You're on ten different forums under the same name, feeding people different bullshit stories about how fast your RX-7 isn't, or how many guys you fucked last weekend. Everything you've posted on here is complete B.S. aside from maybe having a car here and there. "Oh my fiero is so awesome, look at the picture i took while it was raining so the paint doesnt look like shit." As far as your Girlfriend bringing "partners" home for you to share. I'm sure if its somewhat true that its the other way 'round.. You bring guys for her to bang and she makes you sit back and watch. Or she brings guys home to bang and you're not allowed in the room.. Long story short... You're full of shit, no one likes you, Now go back to your peanut butter hut and masturbate to Mens Fitness Monthly

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 08:44 PM
any other things you feel i need to prove? I can't prove what the RX7 ran unless you Know B-rad, James or Brent, they witnessed it. You can email the guy i sold my mod motor to, he is actually up over 700WHP on twin 70's last time i talked to him, which was a long time ago.

The funny thing about you is that no matter how many times i prove to you i am telling the truth, you still run your mouth. If you have some personal thing with me you would like to handle in person, i am all for it if it will shut you up.

White04GTP
01-04-2012, 08:48 PM
So.... you had it to 700 on motor? and he's over 700 on twin 70's? I WOULD FUCKING HOPE SO.... And so what if they SAW it run, I can turn my key over and guess what? everyone in the parking lot see's it run.. Doesnt mean it went anywhere..

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 08:48 PM
i got owned last time? I proved everything i said EXCEPT the rx7 running 10's, just like now. What wmore would yoou like fifdy? I gave you my number, you haven't called. I slept with an underage girl ONCE and didn't know until afterwards.... Just for the record. Send your bitch my way, I'll send her home with pics for proof even. ;)

White04gtp: you've been here a few months and drive the same car as my 17 year old step-sister.. I dont think anyone gives two shits about anything you have to say. Not to mention you know NOTHING about what fifdy is saying. Just a newbee nut hugger repeating shit he says. LOL

derek072887
01-04-2012, 08:53 PM
did you just admit that on a public forum?

White04GTP
01-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Hmmmm, actually, i've been here several years, this is the username i got after ryan took over, i could never get through to him to get my old account reactivated. And at least your 17 year old step sister has some taste, other than my dick in her mouth.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 08:56 PM
did you just admit that on a public forum?

do i care? Iowa law is weird, if you are within like 4 years, it is a gray area, not hard to figure out as i have a 4.5 year old son with a 21 year old mother... Kinda obvious

85XR7Project
01-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I used to drive a lot of cool cars too but +50 a day is a stretch dude, I worked as a valet and that's a lot of fuckin cars. If you didn't want to deal with this shit why would you brag your life up like this all the time? As I see it you are a decent guy, you just bring this shit on yourself. You can't get all pissed off at any body for calling you out on this shit, just look at it! Its completely outrageous!

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Hmmmm, actually, i've been here several years, this is the username i got after ryan took over, i could never get through to him to get my old account reactivated. And at least your 17 year old step sister has some taste, other than my dick in her mouth.

she says it tastes like fifdy's ass, hmmm....

That's what we are doing, right? Middle school shit talking because there is nothing else to do?

Deimos
01-04-2012, 08:59 PM
At least 90 percent of the people on this forum have had sex with an underaged girl

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 09:01 PM
I used to drive a lot of cool cars too but +50 a day is a stretch dude, I worked as a valet and that's a lot of fuckin cars. If you didn't want to deal with this shit why would you brag your life up like this all the time? As I see it you are a decent guy, you just bring this shit on yourself. You can't get all pissed off at any body for calling you out on this shit, just look at it! Its completely outrageous!

so outrageous means it is a lie? I dont fallow you. I have explained every single fucking thing i said, what is so unbelievable about having jobs and a girl that digs other chicks?

I dont mean/try to "brag", this is shit the people who KNOW me know is just part of my life. I forget there area handful of people just waiting to jump all over my dick any time i say something that isn't to their liking.

P.s. I said 50+ a WEEK, sometimes...

Edit: you also just helped prove my point. Just because it isn't "normal" people just refuse to believe it.

Deimos
01-04-2012, 09:02 PM
]You're on ten different forums under the same name, feeding people different bullshit stories about how fast your RX-7 isn't, or how many guys you fucked last weekend.

Links or it didnt happen lol

85XR7Project
01-04-2012, 09:06 PM
I don't think you caught the message. You bring THIS shit on yourself by bragging yourself up. I don't give a rusty fuck what you do or how much you make or how much your old lady loves being a dyke. I don't fucking care, you don't like being called a liar don't tell us any of the extra shit. Show us your cars and shit, that's what we're here for. Jesus fucking christ dude, no one wants to hear it.

Deimos
01-04-2012, 09:07 PM
cheese and rice

Sleeping
01-04-2012, 09:13 PM

White04GTP
01-04-2012, 09:16 PM
lol 10 was exaggerated. Stutz knows his other forums. And that was fitdys dick that tasted like shit. We were giving her the eiffel tower and switched positions.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I don't think you caught the message. You bring THIS shit on yourself by bragging yourself up. I don't give a rusty fuck what you do or how much you make or how much your old lady loves being a dyke. I don't fucking care, you don't like being called a liar don't tell us any of the extra shit. Show us your cars and shit, that's what we're here for. Jesus fucking christ dude, no one wants to hear it.

and you missed my fucking point. Its not like i am starting threas on how awesome i am, i took a life experience and poste it because i thought it was funny.

I love how everyone rides my ass when i post anything positive but other people can post every time they get a promotion, get a raise, buy a house, make money in the stock market, etc... And no one has a single word to say.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 09:24 PM
lol 10 was exaggerated. Stutz knows his other forums. And that was fitdys dick that tasted like shit. We were giving her the eiffel tower and switched positions.

so you're admitting you and fifdy double teamed a minor? Niiiiice :) damn hypocrits

derek072887
01-04-2012, 09:27 PM
they didn't know till after

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 09:32 PM
they didn't know till after

touche my friend.... Touche!

85XR7Project
01-04-2012, 09:36 PM
I love how everyone rides my ass when i post anything positive but other people can post every time they get a promotion, get a raise, buy a house, make money in the stock market, etc... And no one has a single word to say.

Who did that? Name one occasion. Can't say I've ever seen it or done it for that matter. You see anyone else bragging themselves up? Nope.

No you know what? We ARE all against you, its a fucking conspiracy. You've never done anything wrong you're just such a teen fucking badass that we drink haterade each day and hate on you all night... get over yourself dude I got more important shit to worry about.

Sleeping
01-04-2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLk4Ia0otko

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Who did that? Name one occasion. Can't say I've ever seen it or done it for that matter. You see anyone else bragging themselves up? Nope.

No you know what? We ARE all against you, its a fucking conspiracy. You've never done anything wrong you're just such a teen fucking badass that we drink haterade each day and hate on you all night... get over yourself dude I got more important shit to worry about.

over react much? I remember SEVERAL times Zac posted about getting a promotion or a raise or making money in the stock market or buying their condo. Not complaining, i like Zac and like seeing good things come to people. Others have done it too. I have never done anything "wrong" on here, i have posted facts that people choose not to believe so i am labeled a liar by a few. This is fucking hilarious. It all started ecause the topicswitched t facebook and i posted a personal story regarding my feelings toward it and why. If people dont cre, why post a response? If you have better things to do, why re you still on here?

If i hadknown it was going to completely destroy this thread, i wouldn't haveposted it. :)

derek072887
01-04-2012, 09:44 PM
i love how this thread went from a "dont bash on fellow car guys" thread to an attack a fellow car guy thread....and id like to add.....:boobies:

sLoWnStEaDy
01-04-2012, 09:56 PM
i love how this thread went from a "dont bash on fellow car guys" thread to an attack a fellow car guy thread....and id like to add.....:boobies:

(Family Guy old school quartet voices) "and I guess that's the defenition of irrrroooonnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy"

on a side note, and I AM NOT BRAGGING OR ANYTHING!!! I bought a little min dachsund puppy tonight and it is chewing on my phone as i am trying to type.

Scott
01-05-2012, 01:17 AM
still wonder why a few people erased their login on this forum?!? LOL this is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time. Internet hero's are at least good for a laugh I guess. Some people are here to race "wonder who that is" and some people are here to brag about homo GF's and underage sex. hmmmm

Deimos
01-05-2012, 05:05 AM
8 week old puppy from some black guys?

sLoWnStEaDy
01-05-2012, 05:58 AM
8 week old puppy from some black guys?

9 week old from some big white girls in Solon...

TbTalon94
01-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Lol had to

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/Wes878/ChrisHanson.png

sparkles
01-05-2012, 08:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRBkIbSflPQ
cheese and rice

SaNdMaNsSi
01-05-2012, 11:44 AM
still wonder why a few people erased their login on this forum?!? LOL this is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time. Internet hero's are at least good for a laugh I guess. Some people are here to race "wonder who that is" and some people are here to brag about homo GF's and underage sex. hmmmm

Whoa whoa whoa...back up. I just started reading this thread. What is wrong with homo GF's and underage sex?

sparkles
01-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Oh, I don't know. Perhaps the whole going to prison and becoming some 6'4" 280lb black guy's bitch.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh, I don't know. Perhaps the whole going to prison and becoming some 6'4" 280lb black guy's bitch.

Hmm...I guess there is that. But what if you're down with the brown?

sparkles
01-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Then fuck away! :)

TbTalon94
01-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Is that a reference to liking black dick...or that it's ok to pound an under-ager's ass? Either one is messed up lol

sparkles
01-05-2012, 01:34 PM
The other day, I had got stopped driving a Lambo with the 9 40lb catfish I had just caught in the car with me. I was just pulling out of my garage where my 900hp mod motor powered Chevette is kept and the bastards pulled me over right in front of my house. The 6 15 year olds I fuck regularly were with me. Pretty embarrassing to say the least. No front plate ticket. I'm gonna call my buddies at the DOD and see if they can pull some strings.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Is that a reference to liking black dick...or that it's ok to pound an under-ager's ass? Either one is messed up lol

Neither...he said something about "Perhaps the whole going to prison and becoming some 6'4" 280lb black guy's bitch. " Which insinuates taking it prison style. However, based on your comments, I know what's on your mind! I won't judge....

SaNdMaNsSi
01-05-2012, 01:41 PM
the other day, i had got stopped driving a lambo with the 9 40lb catfish i had just caught in the car with me. I was just pulling out of my garage where my 900hp mod motor powered chevette is kept and the bastards pulled me over right in front of my house. The 6 15 year olds i fuck regularly were with me. Pretty embarrassing to say the least. No front plate ticket. I'm gonna call my buddies at the dod and see if they can pull some strings.

you never pull out!

sparkles
01-05-2012, 01:58 PM
you never pull out!

Haha. You caught me.

DustinsDuster
01-06-2012, 09:41 AM
I have this instinctive desire to rip into people when they go into details about their sex lives on the internet, like when you pull back on a dog's leash and he just pulls hard the more you pull. I'm not saying what I believe, but after thinking about it, I cam to the conclusion that if my wife brought home a girl for us to share even once, i'd probably be telling everyone about it. I might sign up to forums just to share that and leave. "Better homes and gardens? Let me tell you what my wife did!" . I'd probably tell my family about it. I'd build a float for the swamp fox parade next year.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-06-2012, 10:17 AM
I have this instinctive desire to rip into people when they go into details about their sex lives on the internet, like when you pull back on a dog's leash and he just pulls hard the more you pull. I'm not saying what I believe, but after thinking about it, I cam to the conclusion that if my wife brought home a girl for us to share even once, i'd probably be telling everyone about it. I might sign up to forums just to share that and leave. "Better homes and gardens? Let me tell you what my wife did!" . I'd probably tell my family about it. I'd build a float for the swamp fox parade next year.

niiice! LOL

as for this thread, everything i have said is 100% true and thiss is my last post in it. I posted my number, anyone who really feels the need is welcome to give me a call. I am not going to post where i work because i dont trust 99% of the assholes on here with that information.. Pretty sure Ryan knows where i work and if he decided could easily step in and verify that i do indeed work with all the agencies i mentioned, and more.

This is was i should expect, especially from IAF. I think it is pretty "outragous" that i use to weigh almost 300lbs and within a year dropped down to about 180lbs. Anyone that knew me in high school knows that but i bet that would be called BS too. For fucks sake, you guys are calling me a liar about shit I POSTED PICTURES of.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-06-2012, 10:33 AM
niiice! LOL

as for this thread, everything i have said is 100% true and thiss is my last post in it. I posted my number, anyone who really feels the need is welcome to give me a call. I am not going to post where i work because i dont trust 99% of the assholes on here with that information.. Pretty sure Ryan knows where i work and if he decided could easily step in and verify that i do indeed work with all the agencies i mentioned, and more.

This is was i should expect, especially from IAF. I think it is pretty "outragous" that i use to weigh almost 300lbs and within a year dropped down to about 180lbs. Anyone that knew me in high school knows that but i bet that would be called BS too. For fucks sake, you guys are calling me a liar about shit I POSTED PICTURES of.

I didn't see pics of said 100+ bangings. Pics or it didn't happen.

Drifte
01-06-2012, 11:40 AM
I have this instinctive desire to rip into people when they go into details about their sex lives on the internet, like when you pull back on a dog's leash and he just pulls hard the more you pull.

Great analogy. I forget now what this reminded me of. Anyway, back on topic.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Great analogy. I forget now what this reminded me of. Anyway, back on topic.

A recent circle jerk?