PDA

View Full Version : Project Blacky 2012

StreetSweeper
12-17-2011, 01:06 AM
Figured i would start our own build thread for this year. Lot's of work being done to O'll Black this year. We will post pics and updates here. For now your all on a NEED TO KNOW BASIS... LOL

As of right now the engine bay is being prepped for Fiddlenutz to paint. Lorenzo and 90 notch did some kick ass fab work and she will be ready to be squirted soon!

AutoMods
12-17-2011, 08:36 AM
For now your all on a NEED TO KNOW BASIS... LOL

Who are you keeping secrets from? There is a bunch of 10.5 cars that are way faster than you and then there are a bunch street cars that are way slower than you. Only one close to you is your own crew chief.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-17-2011, 09:07 AM
did you neglect to notice that the entire drivetrain is gone?...might be a completely different car next year..

AutoMods
12-17-2011, 09:20 AM
:dunno: i'm just curious as to why the secrets. nobody will race him for money on the streets. not going to win money from 10.5 racing. usually secrets are meant to stop someone from copying you or competing against you. and as soon as he hits the track everyone will know his basic setup.

Only a slight chance of racing for money with that quad city guy that probably won't happen.

creates drama i guess. lets hear the plans!

allgo
12-17-2011, 09:40 AM
I heard he is putting a talon motor in it..

TbTalon94
12-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Nope ^ 2jz

FiFdYnUtZ
12-17-2011, 09:51 AM
from what i saw he is going with a more street friendly all motor 4.8 setup...runs on 87

civicex_1134
12-17-2011, 10:21 AM
i do recall him saying sumwhere on here hes takin it down the mile.... lol

StreetSweeper
12-17-2011, 10:24 AM
:dunno: i'm just curious as to why the secrets. nobody will race him for money on the streets. not going to win money from 10.5 racing. usually secrets are meant to stop someone from copying you or competing against you. and as soon as he hits the track everyone will know his basic setup.

Only a slight chance of racing for money with that quad city guy that probably won't happen.

creates drama i guess. lets hear the plans!

You guys thought i was joaking when i said i was going to the mile didnt you?

StreetSweeper
12-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Who are you keeping secrets from? There is a bunch of 10.5 cars that are way faster than you and then there are a bunch street cars that are way slower than you. Only one close to you is your own crew chief.

Theres no secrets thats why the pics will be posted as they progress. Can you take a joke or do you need your wig split to?

AutoMods
12-17-2011, 10:48 AM
i predict the ls2 being sold for an ls iron block, probably stroked with a 4" crank making it a bit over 400 cubes. He'd like to go turbo but he's on the fence about whether he really wants to go through all the turbo fab work and has yet to pull the trigger. Nitrous will be the backup plan.

AutoMods
12-17-2011, 11:16 AM
Theres no secrets thats why the pics will be posted as they progress. Can you take a joke or do you need your wig split to?

Yes I can take a joke, so i will ignore your wig split comment.

So what are your plans then? EddyB & Son Racing are not known for disclosing their setups. If history repeats itself, I'm imagining a thread with a bunch of pictures, shiny big turbo and engine parts and but no specific details.

It would be nice if local people would share knowledge. Your engine and head specs, experience with parts you've tried, good or bad. How much nitrous you run. dyno results, etc.

Anyone wants to know anything about my car I'm more than willing to help them, be it type of parts, cost of parts, spool numbers, cam specs etc.etc

LT1Dan
12-17-2011, 11:25 AM
I'll ask the most important question.

What thermostat are you going to run??

OldSkoolRCR
12-17-2011, 03:06 PM
I heard he is putting a talon motor in it..

Well there went the SECRET!!! LOL ... Ok Ryan you know now!
But whats funny is I dont care what anyone else is doing with there set-up...You will NEVER EVER!!! hear me ask that info.

OldSkoolRCR
12-17-2011, 03:09 PM
I'll ask the most important question.

What thermostat are you going to run??

160*

c_mart_28
12-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Ryan, it is of the utmost importance to keep specifics under wraps for all major builds.

Racing is serious business. Especially internet racing where everyone challenges everyone to races that will never happen.

The LSx realm is black magic and if you have a secret, you simply cannot let that secret out. No matter what.

You'd better learn that. Someday you'll find yourself in the middle of a make-believe internet race and everyone will already know what you have done to your car. What do you do then?

Jappbox
12-17-2011, 03:26 PM
deleted

AutoMods
12-17-2011, 05:51 PM
another trashed build thread on iaf, my fault this time. don't worry you can have one of us clean it later. I think i'm going to start a build thread category on IAF and we can clean threads for people after all the discussions are over with.

OldSkoolRCR
12-17-2011, 07:21 PM
Not a trashed thread at all....I love this shit...might be just another F-Body Jesse...but you can get a lane any time you want with either car...lol Im sure we dont need no turbo to get the job done...never less 2 of them. I predict an all motor F-Body comming out this summer that will pretty much clean up on about 90% of the cars at the IAF race if it ever happens this summer, and thats no internet BS thats FACT!!!

OldSkoolRCR
12-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Ryan, it is of the utmost importance to keep specifics under wraps for all major builds.

Racing is serious business. Especially internet racing where everyone challenges everyone to races that will never happen.

I say they happen...get your boosted car all tuned up Casey heck you better toss some N20 to it also...Im comming out with ALL MOTOR!!! next year...well see how it all works out...lol

StreetSweeper
12-17-2011, 10:37 PM
Well.. The nose of blacky made its way to to the body shop for the new paint! Waiting on some parts and we should be painting engine bay after christmas!

StreetSweeper
12-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Fiddynutz found a piston and some smokes under the car! WTF!!

derek072887
12-18-2011, 01:34 AM
I say they happen...get your boosted car all tuned up Casey heck you better toss some N20 to it also...Im comming out with ALL MOTOR!!! next year...well see how it all works out...lol

who's coming all motor?! you or george? george doesn't drive his car so im assuming your gonna drive it next year?

OldSkoolRCR
12-18-2011, 07:58 AM
who's coming all motor?! you or george? george doesn't drive his car so im assuming your gonna drive it next year?

I have never drove Georges car, and his car is not a N/A car...Guess you will have to wait and see.

Jappbox
12-18-2011, 08:18 AM
deleted

K-ville
12-18-2011, 09:58 AM
what is with all the hate on here lately?! looks good George you guys keep up the good work.

StreetSweeper
12-18-2011, 10:01 AM
what is with all the hate on here lately?! looks good George you guys keep up the good work.

Haters gon hate !!! lol ... You heard what Blackys other nickname is right?

MUTHA FUCKA.... JONES! ....

K-ville
12-18-2011, 10:25 AM
hahaha just seems even worse than normal

OldSkoolRCR
12-18-2011, 10:29 AM
hahaha just seems even worse than normal

You need to get that car of yours out for 2012, so we can all have some fun!, and let the slow haters HATE!!! Anyway all the Vtec valve covers have been painted and people a running short of internet drama...lol

K-ville
12-18-2011, 11:25 AM
You need to get that car of yours out for 2012, so we can all have some fun!, and let the slow haters HATE!!! Anyway all the Vtec valve covers have been painted and people a running short of internet drama...lol

Hahaha i just spit water all over my laptop! Im doing everything i can to get it done.. through floor subs and 25.5 update are almost done then its getting wired there and the fuel cell mounted so ive got plenty of time but we will see about money.

sparkles
12-18-2011, 12:13 PM

1. It's Winter
2. It was a pointless topic
3. There's no real info in the thread other than a pic of an empty bay that needs paint.

Hope that clears that up.

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
looking good man.

K-ville
12-18-2011, 01:06 PM
1. It's Winter
3. There's no real info in the thread other than a pic of an empty bay that needs paint.

One its winter and fast cars are being made faster so they are too busy to make a full blog on every bolt.
Two why is it anymore or anyless useless of a topic than anything else on here?..
Three they are just getting started it will take a little time to get things done and add more pics.

I expect the usual shit stiring guys like you to have nothing but mouthy worthless comments but lately its like everyone wants to be a e-thug.. its all good makes for a fun way to burn a couple hours each night just suprising how bad it is this wintet.

JustinS
12-18-2011, 01:50 PM
The question that needs to be answered is...will you drive it down 380 again this year? Cruising behind it last year at 70mph was pretty awesome lol.

12-18-2011, 01:52 PM
f..... the haters!

StreetSweeper
12-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Well the long block and everything has been assembled!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/396560_1596239143906_1173781110_31528961_115837094 6_n.jpg

After paint, we will be taking the car back to Lorenzo for some fab work to mach this baby up to fit, and then we will move on to fitting a hood on this beast!

Deimos
12-18-2011, 04:06 PM
ummm I am confused I thought you had other plans.

StreetSweeper
12-18-2011, 04:08 PM
ummm I am confused I thought you had other plans.

It's funny what people think they know!

Deimos
12-18-2011, 04:16 PM
meh I don't care I just hope she runs good for ya.

OldSkoolRCR
12-18-2011, 04:50 PM
One its winter and fast cars are being made faster so they are too busy to make a full blog on every bolt.
Two why is it anymore or anyless useless of a topic than anything else on here?..
Three they are just getting started it will take a little time to get things done and add more pics.

I expect the usual shit stiring guys like you to have nothing but mouthy worthless comments but lately its like everyone wants to be a e-thug.. its all good makes for a fun way to burn a couple hours each night just suprising how bad it is this wintet.

I think all these people that want to know specs and build issues should go log onto YellowBullet or ChiTown and ask a few of them players about there builds and see how long it takes for them to get laughed off the site.....lol

OldSkoolRCR
12-18-2011, 05:02 PM
The question that needs to be answered is...will you drive it down 380 again this year? Cruising behind it last year at 70mph was pretty awesome lol.

HOLY SHIT!!!!! are U saying it was or is street drivin...WOW everyione thinks its just a track car...lol

OldSkoolRCR
12-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Dam!!! I wonder where this 5.3 block is going:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l152/OldskoolRcr/100_2986.jpg

derek072887
12-18-2011, 05:11 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!! are U saying it was or is street drivin...WOW everyione thinks its just a track car...lol

it WAS until it got tuned and all of a sudden it saw next to NO street time....

OldSkoolRCR
12-18-2011, 05:35 PM
it WAS until it got tuned and all of a sudden it saw next to NO street time....

Maybee because he is extreamly busy with the DJ bussiness...

sparkles
12-18-2011, 06:18 PM

1. Then why post anything other than to stir shit up for a few days like the obvious intent that this was?
2. Nobody said it was. You just asked why the hate.
3. Then maybe they should've waited until that point and the shit talking wouldn't of happened?

Maybe you're seeing something I'm not. The way it was brought up left a lot to wonder and was meant to let everyone know something was happening without divulging what. You act like this is your first time on the internet man. Chill. Relax. Enjoy. You get worked up too easy.

Deimos
12-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Sad part is when do you actually hear of a honest to goodness real grudge race other than down south. Any grudge races done locally that I have heard about I would rather stay away from. With classes like 10.5 and 275 whats with the thrill of a grudge race. If you win the money, you got cops, the possibilty of getting beaten, shot or robbed. Not my deal.

StreetSweeper
12-18-2011, 06:34 PM
1. Then why post anything other than to stir shit up for a few days like the obvious intent that this was?
3. Then maybe they should've waited until that point and the shit talking wouldn't of happened?

Maybe you're seeing something I'm not. The way it was brought up left a lot to wonder and was meant to let everyone know something was happening without divulging what. You act like this is your first time on the internet man. Chill. Relax. Enjoy. You get worked up too easy.

Specific specs are deffinentaly not needed. Everyone has seen the car and knows what the visual set up is. This thread is simply to watch the change of the car and curent set up.

Some of us find it funny that people think they need to know everything about everything, and whats really funny is watching and listening to people speculate!

StreetSweeper
12-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Sad part is when do you actually hear of a honest to goodness real grudge race other than down south. Any grudge races done locally that I have heard about I would rather stay away from. With classes like 10.5 and 275 whats with the thrill of a grudge race. If you win the money, you got cops, the possibilty of getting beaten, shot or robbed. Not my deal.

My street racing days are long over, i simply have to much to loose now. Street racing is done on the street and we will let the street racers do that. Grudge racing is done on a track and thats what ill do!

And honest to goodness grudge races are happening all over, me and fiddy spent 3 hours on the starting line at the grove for money "track" grudge racing being done this summer. There were no shots fired and no knifes stabbed. But it was one hell of a blast and a lott of funny ass shit talking being done lol

Batwood
12-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Dam!!! I wonder where this 5.3 block is going:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l152/OldskoolRcr/100_2986.jpg

George's new Suburban?!

Deimos
12-18-2011, 07:17 PM
This just in George's big plans.... SSSSHHHHHH

http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz267/deimos140/sbcmitsu.jpg

StreetSweeper
12-18-2011, 07:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HszOhBtqdYM&feature=related

86svo9L
12-18-2011, 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HszOhBtqdYM&feature=related

I feel as though those 4 minutes of my life can never be retrieved.
Gorgeous engine though! You will love the power curve of the PD Blower.

OldSkoolRCR
12-18-2011, 07:39 PM
George's new Suburban?!

DAM!!!! can not get anything past you guys....busted again...lol

K-ville
12-18-2011, 08:38 PM
1. It's Winter

your second points are conflicting......

There is no reason the have to or need to tell anyone anything they dont want.. They just wanted to show what they are up too thats all I see at least. They do think it funny seeing people freak out and assume and search out info on what they are doing. Its no different than my car I have heard multiple stories about things done wrong on my car and what it can run and all sorts of stuff. All of what have been talked about so far are things either not even done, not even whats actually on my car, and things impoosible to know at this point. Its just insane how much gossip goes around. This isnt my first time on the internet and I dont need to chill or relax im golden this is entertainment for sure! im not even close to worked up in anyway shape or form what so ever. Simple suprised at how much b/s is flying around here lately and by some of the people its coming from who usually dont do it. Thats all.

Gerorge cant wait to see what that 600inch blower motor will do!!!

sparkles
12-18-2011, 09:33 PM
your second points are conflicting......
Huh?

K-ville
12-18-2011, 09:38 PM
you said it was a pointless topic then when i asked how it was any worse or better than any of the rest on here you said no one said it was.... but you did. Do I need to bust out a big ass piece of paper and some crayons to make sense of this for you?! haha j/k

sparkles
12-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Ahh...ya got me. It's been a long weekend. Bust out the crayons. Draw me something colorful.

K-ville
12-18-2011, 10:01 PM
haha it wouldnt look like anything anyway

12-19-2011, 01:24 AM
the words out guys, 1 blower, 2 turbos and a small shot. lol

black88gt
12-19-2011, 08:21 AM

You must be new here. To reiterate:

Its winter. Go look at that old thread Ryan linked if you want a guide to winter here.

K-ville
12-19-2011, 10:34 AM
You must be new here. To reiterate:

Its winter. Go look at that old thread Ryan linked if you want a guide to winter here.

Nope not new. Been here for alot of winters. Been in on alot of rants and battles with alota guys exspecially in winter but some of the guys gettin in on it this year dont usually. It doesnt matter either way just suprising to me.

AutoMods
12-19-2011, 10:38 AM
how much money does EddyB and Son racing make grudge racing in a typical year ? Ed took home the street car shootout trophy last year but I wouldn't say you won because of your secrets.

derek072887
12-19-2011, 10:58 AM
prolly a whole $0 lol they can't compete in the 10.5 class (or couldn't) so no winnings from that either....

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:14 AM
how much money does EddyB and Son racing make grudge racing in a typical year ? Ed took home the street car shootout trophy last year but I wouldn't say you won because of your secrets.

HAHA!!!

Ryan why dont you be the first to grab your balls and your check book and line up with that silver bullet. What you want the break? Take it. Come get the secrets lol hahaha!

derek072887
12-19-2011, 11:19 AM
secrets are worthless if you don't even win the class you race in....

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:20 AM
secrets are worthless if you don't even win the class you race in....

Thanks for the advice!

AutoMods
12-19-2011, 11:35 AM
HAHA!!!

Ryan why dont you be the first to grab your balls and your check book and line up with that silver bullet. What you want the break? Take it. Come get the secrets lol hahaha!

Ed's best time posted in the top 30 is a 9.74, mine is a 10.58 . Thats .84 seconds difference . So lets make that the handicap. Ed can dial in a 9.00 and I'll dial in 9.84 and we'll see if he can run me down. Later part of next year, lets lock in a bet.

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Ed's best time posted in the top 30 is a 9.74, mine is a 10.58 . Thats .84 seconds difference . So lets make that the handicap. Ed can dial in a 9.00 and I'll dial in 9.84 and we'll see if he can run me down. Later part of next year, lets lock in a bet.

Thats bracket racing Ryan!

We will let you leave and we will see who runs who down. Lets lock in $500 on it!

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:42 AM

We will let you leave and we will see who runs who down. Lets lock in $500 on it!

Better yet let's do this..

There is no clues what either car will run in 2012 correct. New set up for you etc...

We will still let you leave for $500

AutoMods
12-19-2011, 11:50 AM

Not bracket racing. We won't let any car break out. Just I leave .84 seconds sooner. The race you want I leave early, the race I want I leave early, same thing. I have a manual tranny, my car is all over the place. I only ran 10.5 one time. Next best is 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and an 11.2 during a misshift. Ed runs 9.7's all day. Easy bet for you.

I don't want to burn up Ed's tranny while I sit there and he is stalling out his auto.

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Not bracket racing. We won't let any car break out. Just I leave .84 seconds sooner. The race you want I leave early, the race I want I leave early, same thing. I have a manual tranny, my car is all over the place. I only ran 10.5 one time. Next best is 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and an 11.2 during a misshift. Ed runs 9.7's all day. Easy bet for you.

I don't want to burn up Ed's tranny while I sit there and he is stalling out his auto.

You want my honest opinion. I think setting you out a car and giving you the hit is a fair grudge race!

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 11:54 AM
So... is this project "blacky" gonna be fast?

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:55 AM

Should be quicker then a Audi!

AutoMods
12-19-2011, 11:56 AM
You want my honest opinion. I think setting you out a car and giving you the hit is a fair grudge race!

will the track let you do that on a normal test and tune day?

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:56 AM
will the track let you do that on a normal test and tune day?

I have connections! We can make it happen!

AutoMods
12-19-2011, 11:58 AM

^ I have a bad feeling about this guy, first post. another charlie/mufflover/30lbsboost ?

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:59 AM
^ I have a bad feeling about this guy, first post. another charlie/mufflover/30lbsboost ?

There is a Bubblesnstuff on chi town i know of.

Better start tracking IP's

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm just concerned about these secrets...

derek072887
12-19-2011, 12:04 PM
lengths?! WTF

AutoMods
12-19-2011, 12:10 PM
There is a Bubblesnstuff on chi town i know of.

Better start tracking IP's

na, we could use another trouble maker for winter drama. I'll just let it ride

derek072887
12-19-2011, 12:13 PM
idk why he wouldn't be allowed even if he is on chitown.... it gives Ed and George a reason to hide their setups.... bubblesandstuff is prolly a true grudge racer....

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Just got of the phone with dad,
He said to get off your calculator, and he will run your ass head up and he will run on motor and you can run what you brung under that hood! He wants to lock up $1000 dollar race and you can both lock in $500 with allgo tonight! Lock up for First available weekend in June!

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Id drive to see that

FiFdYnUtZ
12-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Oh great, another 3 day hater

AutoMods
12-19-2011, 02:17 PM
He said to get off your calculator, and he will run your ass head up and he will run on motor and you can run what you brung under that hood! He wants to lock up $1000 dollar race and you can both lock in $500 with allgo tonight! Lock up for First available weekend in June!

I'd do $200 for fun, $100 lock in. His car NA, no bottle in the car. I can shoot for june, should be doable but if I don't do it by September I'll give him the lock in money.

derek072887
12-19-2011, 02:26 PM
my guess his response will be something along the line of that not being enough money

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 02:31 PM
my guess his response will be something along the line of that not being enough money...

Derrick looks like hes the Benjamin type... with the sedan... its not a racecar if ya can't show the Cleveland

OldSkoolRCR
12-19-2011, 02:42 PM
prolly a whole $0 lol they can't compete in the 10.5 class (or couldn't) so no winnings from that either....

Ok this is for you dumb fucks and you Derek, Let see I showed up at (4) 10.5 races last year with my slow azz 98, knowing dam well I could not compete with those guys, but yes I had the BALLS to go spend my $60.00 entry fee + my expenses to get there, to support the 10.5 class, while you shit talking fucking haters all sat in front of your computors wishing you had the balls to compete, as for Georges car it went out 2 times last year, 1st weekend out Dan sent us home because of NO NHRA license, 2nd time out it stood on the bumper first pass and broke the motor....NOW untill U or Ryan or anyone else has the BALLS to go spend the money and race with the big kids, GO fuck yourselves..... Funny shit commig from 2 guys who never race more than 1 time a year. (Rayn) and Derek I have yet to see you race anything.

I spoke with Ryan...hes not racing for money...

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Oldskool brings the heat, damn!

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 03:45 PM
ed and george you are all talk. You are saying you are letting your balls hang for $60+ expenses and wont run ryan for 200? hahahaha There are people that want to race you two but you wont come out on the street and you want big $$. Why do you need big money to race you think you guys are some high dollar big time racers and you’re not that is for sure. I would not consider you and george the big kids, but I guess you do. haha You guys make clean passes like 60% of the time. haha I dont need to know the stats on either car I doubt they will go much faster than they have been. all this talk about your balls makes me think you are over compensating for something else???? and from everyone else on here that is not a big time $ racer you can go fuck your self!

yea, they are all street cars like this one going to the drive through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19w-iZuPcEE

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=stangvortech;176979]ed and george you are all talk. You are saying you are letting your balls hang for $60+ expenses and wont run ryan for 200? hahahaha There are people that want to race you two but you wont come out on the street and you want big $$. Why do you need big money to race you think you guys are some high dollar big time racers and you’re not that is for sure. I would not consider you and george the big kids, but I guess you do. haha You guys make clean passes like 60% of the time. haha I dont need to know the stats on either car I doubt they will go much faster than they have been. all this talk about your balls makes me think you are over compensating for something else???? and from everyone else on here that is not a big time $ racer you can go fuck your self!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19w-iZuPcEE[/QUOTE
Ill race You for 200 on the track. GRUDGE race... I will not Take a chance of loosing my liscense my business and my House over $200 though.

derek072887
12-19-2011, 04:26 PM
they went to KOTS in chicago... that makes them big money grudge racers... DUH hahahahahaha

derek072887
12-19-2011, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19w-iZuPcEE[/QUOTE
Ill race You for 200 on the track. GRUDGE race... I will not Take a chance of loosing my liscense my business and my House over $200 though.
license MAYBE if you get caught... house? really? business? really?
you risked loosing your license back in the day when you street raced... whats new now?

derek072887
12-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Jesse races on the street.... he still has his license at risk... a much bigger house.. and also a much bigger business... i think your scared

lets not forget Allgo racing his Vette on the street....

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 04:39 PM
$200 street race! Two benjamins! Might as well run for free, all I can see is this for bragging rights for $200!? I've watched $200 hondas run for more than that! Shit, down in Houston they race pedal bikes for chump change!

K-ville
12-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Bubbles post mire pics of your car in the rides section i like it!

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 05:09 PM
Bubbles post mire pics of your car in the rides section i like it!

When I get back to my computer I will! I'm on my phone now its hard enough navigating this site as it is. By reading this thread I'm a little hesitant, seems like secrets are the best way to gain attention!

K-ville
12-19-2011, 05:19 PM
When I get back to my computer I will! I'm on my phone now its hard enough navigating this site as it is. By reading this thread I'm a little hesitant, seems like secrets are the best way to gain attention!

Haha i bet no one will say too much. And fuck em if they do i wanna see more of it and i dont care what the details are haha

allgo
12-19-2011, 05:25 PM
To all, Eddy B gets big props from all of us 10.5 racers.. he came out and supported the class by entering week in and week out fully knowing that he was proable going to get worked like a monday morning hard-on...easy way to settle this is get a lane with them..and its a little hard reading some of you guys talk shit to them that have never even raced at a track with anything with any nuts...resume...

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Haha i bet no one will say too much. And fuck em if they do i wanna see more of it and i dont care what the details are haha

I'll get some up when I get the opportunity

sparkles
12-19-2011, 05:27 PM
By reading this thread I'm a little hesitant, seems like secrets are the best way to gain attention!

Church

OldSkoolRCR
12-19-2011, 05:45 PM
ed and george you are all talk. You are saying you are letting your balls hang for $60+ expenses and wont run ryan for 200? hahahaha There are people that want to race you two but you wont come out on the street and you want big $$. Why do you need big money to race you think you guys are some high dollar big time racers and you’re not that is for sure. I would not consider you and george the big kids, but I guess you do. haha You guys make clean passes like 60% of the time. haha I dont need to know the stats on either car I doubt they will go much faster than they have been. all this talk about your balls makes me think you are over compensating for something else???? and from everyone else on here that is not a big time $ racer you can go fuck your self!

Listen U little Fuck head, get your PILE of shit car done and I will race U on the street for any amount you want...Ur nobody!!! and I know and have already been told you will never race anyone, U show up at the track a couple of times a year and now your a racer, 60% of the time is 100% more then anything you own...Ive won and lost more money street racing then you made last year. So there BITCH race is on what you gunna say now?. and as for Ryan I will race his azz also, but hes going to pissed at the outcome, OK Ryan first weekend in June I run my old set-up and you run what ever you want!!! $200.00, Derek shut your face, U have no car but a grocery getter, you know when we see you at the track your tune will change, I never thought your were such an ass... I spend the $60 plus expenses to support the class and my freinds...Its a sure thing I loose at the end of the day.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Lmao same Shit different day with john....STILL waiting for that lock money Bitch...get your barbie car ready and man the fuck up...I've been waiting for years

Scott
12-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Ed has been racing as long as I can remember, well before I even had a license! He provides more help and participation in the ONLY heads up drag racing we have in this area "10.5", so reguardless what you have to say at least they contribute to our hobby in a good way while you guy sit back and call them the bad guys. They dont claim to be the fastest, just faster than you, if you dont like it then go away... If you insist on opening your mouth then you should be ready some SHIIIIIT TALKING!! Just sayin

FiFdYnUtZ
12-19-2011, 07:39 PM

and your car has made how many passes? and taken HOW long to get running? and has beaten WHO? you must actually be a "big time" racer to talk the way you do...funny you only start talking in december, your a joke....and if you dont think they will go much faster then why not race them? i just got off the phone with Ed and he WILL race you on the street, that is after i clean your ass up and if your not too pussy punked to untuck your balls again...but then again i dont really even expect you to show given the fact that you cant set a date or pay the lock in cash....and speaking of over compensating, whats your mouth over compensating for? is it those pathetic time slips? or just the fact that you havent and wont ever man the fuck up and get a lane?....if you wanted to race me you could of found me a long time ago, but you decided to open your mouth when my trans was broke (a 3 week span) and then again every winter...hmm im seeing a pattern here.....

the way i see it is you need to keep your fucking mouth shut until you do ANYTHING with your for us to give a fuck, your "you cant touch my shit" attitude is getting old..and to be honest, if you want to get a lane any time before it snow i would be glad to get my car out, shit i had it out saturday for quite a while...still plenty of roads with no brine on them..

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 07:42 PM
You remember Them rc car asswhoopins. I use to give u scotty!

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 07:50 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha
1. my car is not a pile of shit.
2. sure you are on $20 race it is you said any amount of money I want and on the street.hahaha
3. What races have I tuned down?? last summer I ran a bunch of cars, 475rwhp gto, f1a cobra, vortech's zo6, 2 cobras, a bike just to name a few.(if tylers car was out it would have happened) and I lost most of them.
4. When did I say I was a racer??? It is the internet deal with it. There is and always be people saying shit.
5. I have never said anything about the 10.5 stuff.

ok so your on 20$ on the street you can pick the spot and time. It needs to be some time after tylers race though.

Tyler I will be blowing your doors soo far off your car you will need to go to the next county to pick them up. Where do I send the $50? Ryan?
How long are you going to beat the dead horse that my car was not out this summer????? waiting for years?????????? I have man'd the fuck up and locked in with you????????

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 07:56 PM
and your car has made how many passes? and taken HOW long to get running? and has beaten WHO? you must actually be a "big time" racer to talk the way you do...funny you only start talking in december, your a joke....and if you dont think they will go much faster then why not race them? i just got off the phone with Ed and he WILL race you on the street, that is after i clean your ass up and if your not too pussy punked to untuck your balls again...but then again i dont really even expect you to show given the fact that you cant set a date or pay the lock in cash....and speaking of over compensating, whats your mouth over compensating for? is it those pathetic time slips? or just the fact that you havent and wont ever man the fuck up and get a lane?....if you wanted to race me you could of found me a long time ago, but you decided to open your mouth when my trans was broke (a 3 week span) and then again every winter...hmm im seeing a pattern here.....

the way i see it is you need to keep your fucking mouth shut until you do ANYTHING with your for us to give a fuck, your "you cant touch my shit" attitude is getting old..and to be honest, if you want to get a lane any time before it snow i would be glad to get my car out, shit i had it out saturday for quite a while...still plenty of roads with no brine on them..

Tyler tyler tyler bla bla bla yea, you got me im just a winter net racer that has never done anything and will never do anything. I dont think Im big time what so ever not sure where you think im saying that? I have no idea where you get that Im trying to say no one can touch my shit? that would be you. It is the internet last time I checked I did not need dyno numbers, track times, etc just to join in on the fun????

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 08:14 PM
You do know, talking all that smack and licking your lips trying to figure out what your sayin next isn't gonna do you no good when you get to the race. Id bet beings this oldskool guy seems to have been around a bit, and streetsweeper, whom I've been informed privately is named George, would probably take the money and they know it which is why the $200 bet isn't anything to them. I understand when you graduated from 4cylinders to 4cylnders with nitrous you might be excited for some small wagers, I wanna see clevelands on the table!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-19-2011, 08:21 PM
did you miss the entire call out thread ryan made? pay the punk money, set the date, and shut the fuck up...you should know better than to think your going to blow my doors off, i am just as informed as you are about your own damn car...

K-ville
12-19-2011, 08:22 PM
You do know, talking all that smack and licking your lips trying to figure out what your sayin next isn't gonna do you no good when you get to the race. Id bet beings this oldskool guy seems to have been around a bit, and streetsweeper, whom I've been informed privately is named George, would probably take the money and they know it which is why the $200 bet isn't anything to them. I understand when you graduated from 4cylinders to 4cylnders with nitrous you might be excited for some small wagers, I wanna see clevelands on the table!

see your already smarter than half the guys here haha

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 08:30 PM
did you miss the entire call out thread ryan made? pay the punk money, set the date, and shut the fuck up...you should know better than to think your going to blow my doors off, i am just as informed as you are about your own damn car...

No I did not miss it as far as I know it is the 2nd? you said that i said ok. did you miss that? lol Did you send your money? no? lol I will pm ryan and get his paypal and get him money asap! lol who is telling you about my car? lol I dont care there is nothing im hiding what do you think my set up is? what would you like to know?

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 08:32 PM

you are to funny.

Deimos
12-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Clevelands on the table huh?

FiFdYnUtZ
12-19-2011, 08:44 PM
you never agree'd to my date...and incase your too lazy to look..his paypal is pretty easy to find

I'm tired of all these races that never happen.

brent and fifdy
saturday, may 12th. $100 bet, $50 lock in. If one of you breaks or backs out, other gets the money. if rain, reschedule. If both you back out and don't reschedule the forum will use the money. Paypal lock in to ryans1000@yahoo.com.

whos next?

and BTW, money sent motherfucker

K-ville
12-19-2011, 08:47 PM
you never agree'd to my date...and incase your too lazy to look..his paypal is pretty easy to find

this should be someones sig hahahahahaha

Deimos
12-19-2011, 08:55 PM
BTW I would love any of you to hand me a cleveland and I will give you 1000 bucks.

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 08:55 PM

thanks for getting that to me!
hahaha you mad bro? money sent!
I did agree to the 2nd.
you guys are just sooo serious about this.

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 09:01 PM
so tyler who is your informants on my car? whats my set up? is there anything you would like to know?

K-ville
12-19-2011, 09:07 PM
he will tell you when you tell me who tells you about mine

AutoMods
12-19-2011, 09:11 PM
locked in,...sweet

Deimos
12-19-2011, 09:12 PM
locked in,...sweet

Are you comping the difference to the winner?

AutoMods
12-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Are you comping the difference to the winner?

yea i'll cover the paypal fees, thats the least I can do :drive:

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 09:15 PM
I sent mine as a gift so there are no fees.

hahah ok kvill

FiFdYnUtZ
12-19-2011, 09:28 PM
so tyler who is your informants on my car? whats my set up? is there anything you would like to know?

nunya, dont care, nope.

Batwood
12-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Thumbs up for the current entertainment and giving us something to look forward to.

OldSkoolRCR
12-19-2011, 10:25 PM
$20 REALLY... are U kidding me...I put that out there figuring a man of your calibur with all that shit talk you did, busting my balls about not wanting to give Ryan his $200 race, talking smack about the $60 entry fees for 10.5, all that smack and $20 is all you can afford to loose...U got to be kidding, thats fine I will take your pathetic $20 bet U should be ashamed of yourself to even offer such a chump ass bet....WOW this will get some good laughs. you need me to loan you another $30, to atleast make it a cool $50? Get Ur pile of shit running real good....Better yet kept your fucking $20, I am embarrassed to say I actually accepted a $20 race...What a tool! I will wax UR azz for free!

Oh and Ryan 1st weekend in June (Sat)...CFR $200.00 u called it see you there.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Shit, $20!? We used to bet eachother $20 on who could throw their shoe the farthest! This is getting to be pretty serious! $20!! Hard to believe

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 10:49 PM
$20 REALLY... are U kidding me...I put that out there figuring a man of your calibur with all that shit talk you did, busting my balls about not wanting to give Ryan his $200 race, talking smack about the $60 entry fees for 10.5, all that smack and $20 is all you can afford to loose...U got to be kidding, thats fine I will take your pathetic $20 bet U should be ashamed of yourself to even offer such a chump ass bet....WOW this will get some good laughs. you need me to loan you another $30, to atleast make it a cool $50? Get Ur pile of shit running real good....Better yet kept your fucking $20, I am embarrassed to say I actually accepted a $20 race...What a tool! I will wax UR azz for free!

Oh and Ryan 1st weekend in June (Sat)...CFR $200.00 u called it see you there.

got a free race with ed!! Hell ya!! I did not think it would be this soon in to winter you would give in. Im happy and i have also had nothing but laughs. Yea, out of us to im the tool that is for sure. oo Im ashamed you got me!

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Shit, $20!? We used to bet eachother $20 on who could throw their shoe the farthest! This is getting to be pretty serious! $20!! Hard to believe

Yea, some of us in cr are hard core man.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Yea, some of us in cr are hard core man.

I guess so! I mean, $20... I'm pretty sure I've heard better offer from 8 year olds in their juniors...

OldSkoolRCR
12-19-2011, 10:57 PM
got a free race with ed!! Hell ya!! I did not think it would be this soon in to winter you would give in. Im happy and i have also had nothing but laughs. Yea, out of us to im the tool that is for sure. oo Im ashamed you got me!

I was told to just race U for free because your a broke azz...we will never race anyway...I did not give in, I just felt sorry for you...after I seen you locked with Fiddy. I knew you where a sucker!

OldSkoolRCR
12-19-2011, 11:00 PM
I guess so! I mean, $20... I'm pretty sure I've heard better offer from 8 year olds in their juniors...

Now stop pickin on him....hes doing his best....But $20 it is funny as hell....funnyier yet I told him to keep it....LOL...Come summer he will quiet as a church mouse like he is every summer!

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:03 PM
So John,

You wanna lock in a $200 grudge with match with blacky at CFR? or would you rather save it so you have more then dust in your wallet after Fiddy Doors your azz?

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Now stop pickin on him....hes doing his best....But $20 it is funny as hell....funnyier yet I told him to keep it....LOL...Come summer he will quiet as a church mouse like he is every summer!

If he don't have $20 to lose in a race, he don't got $20 to go to a track TO race, somebody should understand their boundaries.

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 11:18 PM
I was told to just race U for free because your a broke azz...we will never race anyway...I did not give in, I just felt sorry for you...after I seen you locked with Fiddy. I knew you where a sucker!
Yea, thanks man I Appreciate it. Im a broke azz I have no money. I will be saving up my christmas money to put e85 in my car for this race. How about I send ryan another $50 to lock in that the race happens 100% to my abality? Im a sucker you got me again.

So John,

You wanna lock in a $200 grudge with match with blacky at CFR? or would you rather save it so you have more then dust in your wallet after Fiddy Doors your azz?

at crf for 200. no thanks, cant go back with out a cage nor do I want to race for 200 Im broke remember.

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Thats fine let's go to cordova then!!! Come on with christmas around the corner im going to be generious and give you the lane next to me!

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Thats fine let's go to cordova then!!! Come on with christmas around the corner im going to be generious and give you the lane next to me!

for free? lol

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 11:28 PM
nunya, dont care, nope.

I did not think you knew much. I have had 3 different blowers for this car this summer already. I dont know what blower i will have come spring. lol

StreetSweeper
12-19-2011, 11:32 PM
for free? lol

Yea the first one will be free but if i loose we run it back for $500... haha hows that sound!!

stangvortech
12-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Yea the first one will be free but if i loose we run it back for $500... haha hows that sound!!

not good. I know you guys to well. You will just let me win.

12-20-2011, 03:24 AM
bubblesnstuff that stang in your pic is Mike Reynolds car . I know he just recently sold it to a guy in florida. http://www.nmradigital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94435

12-20-2011, 03:25 AM
what part of Chitown are you from?

OldSkoolRCR
12-20-2011, 05:26 AM
You lock in a $100 race with Fiddy, but accept my race for $20. hum either your not as stupid as people say you are or your just a broke azz....Keep using the no cage card....chicken shit. You know as well as I do there are 9s cars at the tracks at times with NO cages or saftey equip. Like I said 10 times already. Gett you slow azz, heavy tank of a car ready, you do not intimadate me nor are U getting under my skin, argueing with you is like argueing with Scotty Taylor your both wanna be's, I just have a little down time, and Ryan needs activity on this site. As for Ryan...we have spoke on the phone, he knows the race's he was offered. If he wants the $200 race I will give it to him, we need no lock up moey between him and I, because if I say I race I race unlike yourself, you've been yapping your jaws for the past 2-3 winters and still nothing.

JustaGT
12-20-2011, 06:42 AM
bubblesnstuff that stang in your pic is Mike Reynolds car . I know he just recently sold it to a guy in florida. http://www.nmradigital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94435

I thought that car looked familiar, thing is bad!! The parts list isnt to shabby at all:headbang:

AutoMods
12-20-2011, 07:43 AM

Ed , you said you will run me NA, all motor on your new motor thats already been dyno'd and is ready to go for $1000. I'm offering $200. Now if you want to race me with your current motor NA thats fine too. I will do Sportman tree not pro tree.

Either that or throw a manual in your car and I will run you heads up with all the nitrous you want and then you can also run in the manual shootout no questions asked.

TbTalon94
12-20-2011, 11:07 AM
^ sweet

StreetSweeper
12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Sportsman Trees are for girls! Ryan check your pants!

stangvortech
12-20-2011, 12:09 PM
I just have fun in the car hobby. Sure I could put a cage in it and run at the track. If I had a coupe I think I would not have got as much attention as I did at crf. You posted in here you like all the talk so that is why I started talking and you also told a few people to go fuck themselves and that did not sit well. It is good reading over winter and a few races were made over it. I’m not trying to push the race with you and Ryan if that is what it seems like. Maybe I’m not that stupid and maybe I’m not that broke. I guess we will find out this summer. I’m just having a lot of fun. lol

AutoMods
12-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Sportsman Trees are for girls! Ryan check your pants!

If your dads throws a t56 in his car, I will do pro tree with him .

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Car alterations to lock in a race? Since when does THAT happen! Take the lengths and the hit,

stangvortech
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Car alterations to lock in a race? Since when does THAT happen! Take the lengths and the hit,
is that your black car? somthing tells me you are from cr and are friends the the 10.5 guys?

StreetSweeper
12-20-2011, 01:37 PM
If your dads throws a t56 in his car, I will do pro tree with him .

What does the tranny have to do with what tree you run? You must have a huge christmas list becaue your asking for the world. How about he GIVES you the lane next to him, and you set up and race and who ever wins wins. I sapose in your eyes its a sure fact that he will shave your head on the pro tree so your wanting somthing different? Heads up racers dont use sportsman trees!

StreetSweeper
12-20-2011, 01:41 PM
What happen to people having any self confidence in their selves? Seriously if it was me Ryan i would be on my tree simulator and getting very acquainted with the pro tree and less complaining.

sparkles
12-20-2011, 01:49 PM
I've got an awesome idea. Ryan vs Ed All Motor. Loser shaves his head.

K-ville
12-20-2011, 02:03 PM

where is the like button?!

OldSkoolRCR
12-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Ed , you said you will run me NA, all motor on your new motor thats already been dyno'd and is ready to go for $1000. I'm offering $200. Now if you want to race me with your current motor NA thats fine too. I will do Sportman tree not pro tree.

Either that or throw a manual in your car and I will run you heads up with all the nitrous you want and then you can also run in the manual shootout no questions asked.

Ryan get the shit straight:
I said on ther phone...My new motor N/A vs anything you bring for $1000 or I would run you head up with the current motor on spray for fun just to shut you up...lol and its PROTREE or instant green...you choose, DAM Ryan a Pro or Instant green is dummy proof...WTF... EddyB

OldSkoolRCR
12-20-2011, 02:04 PM
where is the like button?!

Wonder what Ryan will look like bald?

JustaGT
12-20-2011, 02:10 PM

This ^ hahaha.

It would definitely be nicer for Ryan to run .500 full tree since he has to have time for the turbo to spool up versus running off a transbrake through an auto. But for grudge racing thats rarely the case. Either way it should be a fun one to watch!

K-ville
12-20-2011, 02:14 PM
This ^ hahaha.

It would definitely be nicer for Ryan to run .500 full tree since he has to have time for the turbo to spool up versus running off a transbrake through an auto. But for grudge racing thats rarely the case. Either way it should be a fun one to watch!

Thats part of having a trubo car... learn to deal with it... lots of people run protree with them just fine

JustaGT
12-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Thats part of having a trubo car... learn to deal with it... lots of people run protree with them just fine

Absolutely, I'm not saying at all that they dont. I'm just saying that I can see where he is coming from wanting the full tree with pro tree being at his disadvantage but that is part of grudge racing, almost always on pro tree.

sparkles
12-20-2011, 02:22 PM
I'd say it needs to be set up as close to a street race as possible. Instant green. Hell, maybe we can call up RC and get him in one of those muscly shirts to show up to flag it. Loser gets his haircut.

K-ville
12-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Absolutely, I'm not saying at all that they dont. I'm just saying that I can see where he is coming from wanting the full tree with pro tree being at his disadvantage but that is part of grudge racing, almost always on pro tree.

yeah true im only said it because i get tired of hearing why someone needs a handicap haha

JustaGT
12-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Without a doubt. If they are doing grudge racing style then it should definitely be .400 pro tree or instant green start. I was just saying I can see where he is coming from being a turbo manual car versus a transbrake auto car, but a grudge race is a grudge race, and thats for the two running to decide IMO.

K-ville
12-20-2011, 02:32 PM
yeah race or dont simple as that reason why you will or wont is pointless

Drifte
12-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I'd say it needs to be set up as close to a street race as possible. Instant green. Hell, maybe we can call up RC and get him in one of those muscly shirts to show up to flag it. Loser gets his haircut.

Lets not look at a muscl-ey guy in a tiny shirt, lets get some hot girl to do it. IN FOR LOSER SHAVES HEAD!

idk what eds plans are for next years motor, but how fast are some of the fastest N/A ls cars going? That may be a good race.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-20-2011, 03:22 PM
is that your black car? somthing tells me you are from cr and are friends the the 10.5 guys?

I'm not from cr, sorry

AutoMods
12-20-2011, 06:17 PM
its pretty easy to talk smack about how easy a pro tree is when you guys are sipping on a coke and eating french fries while staging with your auto. my car doesn't have stutter or anti-lag, it will not spool on either tree. I can buy a box for it but thats not the goal of my car. if i wanted a max effort drag car , I'd put an auto in it.

As for grudge racing, I never said I was entering your fantasy land of grudge and superheros. so i don't really care that they use pro trees. honestly ed probably wants a pro tree because he tends to red light on full trees. I don't want a pro tree simply because I just go to test and tunes and they always have full trees.

I'll take your $1000 race if you take my $1000 race, lets go 15 laps

http://www.midamericamotorplex.com/2006/images/Main_Front/2009_MAM_AerialView.jpg

OldSkoolRCR
12-20-2011, 06:19 PM
but how fast are some of the fastest N/A ls cars going? That may be a good race.

REALLY!!! dam do you live a bubble....LS N/A cars running low 8s, WTF H/C car record is 8.7s I beleve....

h22apwrd94
12-20-2011, 06:20 PM
I like that race right there Ryan. What is your car tuned on? No anti-lag capabilities?

OldSkoolRCR
12-20-2011, 06:22 PM
I give-up!!!! Ryan...U and Colton have to shareing ideas and the computor....WTF!

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-20-2011, 06:26 PM
15 laps at MAM!? hmmm now... are we talking you needing a car to race that race?

K-ville
12-20-2011, 06:31 PM
its pretty easy to talk smack about how easy a pro tree is when you guys are sipping on a coke and eating french fries while staging with your auto. my car doesn't have stutter or anti-lag, it will not spool on either tree. I can buy a box for it but thats not the goal of my car. if i wanted a max effort drag car , I'd put an auto in it.

As for grudge racing, I never said I was entering your fantasy land of grudge and superheros. so i don't really care that they use pro trees. honestly ed probably wants a pro tree because he tends to red light on full trees. I don't want a pro tree simply because I just go to test and tunes and they always have full trees.

I'll take your $1000 race if you take my $1000 race, lets go 15 laps

http://www.midamericamotorplex.com/2006/images/Main_Front/2009_MAM_AerialView.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA how 'bout a wah burger and some french cries! im sorry import but you are acting like a baby. race them or dont.. and if you dont then dont flame them on their thread. and id reccomend not pulling the well i have no chance so lets foot race!

Xboosted23X
12-20-2011, 06:36 PM
I would say Ryan is hoping Ed keeps his track record up with red lighting. MAM that would be fun.

OldSkoolRCR
12-20-2011, 06:51 PM
I would say Ryan is hoping Ed keeps his track record up with red lighting. MAM that would be fun.

I suppose if thats the only way you can win so be it!...He will NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beat me. Case closed.

slow ride
12-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Damn this place is a soap opera. Ed's car with a big NA engine (depends on how big) will run well period. I'd say mid 10's at worst in the summer heat and much better with a really big engine. NA cars use of the power they make so well it's hard to say as it's all in what he builds up for it. Ryans car SHOULD run much better than before, but will have lots of new parts to sort out, etc.

15 all out laps at MAM with a FI car not set up and tested with better cooling, etc will either a melt, b overheat before 5 hard laps, c kill the brakes, d all of the above. It's not easy for any high power car to run all out for 20 minutes stright. You'd either have to de-tune it or really let it rest and short shift it from time to time. I know this race would never happen, but just sayin:)

StreetSweeper
12-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Damn this place is a soap opera. Ed's car with a big NA engine (depends on how big) will run well period. I'd say mid 10's at worst in the summer heat and much better with a really big engine. NA cars use of the power they make so well it's hard to say as it's all in what he builds up for it. Ryans car SHOULD run much better than before, but will have lots of new parts to sort out, etc.

15 all out laps at MAM with a FI car not set up and tested with better cooling, etc will either a melt, b overheat before 5 hard laps, c kill the brakes, d all of the above. It's not easy for any high power car to run all out for 20 minutes stright. You'd either have to de-tune it or really let it rest and short shift it from time to time. I know this race would never happen, but just sayin:)

That Looks about as fun as doing the laundry!

AutoMods
12-20-2011, 07:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA how 'bout a wah burger and some french cries! im sorry import but you are acting like a baby. race them or dont.. and if you dont then dont flame them on their thread. and id reccomend not pulling the well i have no chance so lets foot race!

I said I accepted his $1000 race if he accepts mine. One race for one race. he challenged me to a race and I challenged him, why is that not fair? Or I also said I would accept his NA race for $200 .

He can make up all the rules and if I don't accept I'm the baby? Its half my money, half my race, why don't I have the right to negotiate? I can't ask for any rules like full tree? They challenged me to race, I didn't.

I already said I'm not going to race him with nitrous on his current setup. Why would I? his car is at least 3/4 of a second faster and more consistent. I'm not afraid to admit its faster. But if he thinks his car will be faster NA than my car next year, I'm up for the challenge for $200. Not going to bet him $1000 on it.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Fast n furious and tokyo drift made to much of an impact on your brains

K-ville
12-20-2011, 07:21 PM
I said I accepted his $1000 race if he accepts mine. One race for one race. he challenged me to a race and I challenged him, why is that not fair? Or I also said I would accept his NA race for $200 .

He can make up all the rules and if I don't accept I'm the baby? Its half my money, half my race, why don't I have the right to negotiate? I can't ask for any rules like full tree? They challenged me to race, I didn't.

I already said I'm not going to race him with nitrous on his current setup. Why would I? his car is at least 3/4 of a second faster and more consistent. I'm not afraid to admit its faster. But if he thinks his car will be faster NA than my car next year, I'm up for the challenge for $200. Not going to bet him $1000 on it.

everything you just said makes sense. I honestly agree with you. but in the end no matter what the excuse its not going to look good when you come in and instigate a a challenge then resort to something that has nothing at all to do with the original topic..

I mean this is exactly why i dont get on my little pony forums and start dragrace wars anymore!

K-ville
12-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Fast n furious and tokyo drift made to much of an impact on your brains

you are no longer allowed to post until there is a thread of yours in the rides section!

OldSkoolRCR
12-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Ryan...U think I was born yesterday?...Why would I build a slower set-up? But you keep thinking 10.7s N/A is all this set-up has....LOL! I dont race around in circles.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-20-2011, 07:36 PM
you are no longer allowed to post until there is a thread of yours in the rides section!

I don't quite feel the need to brag, when there are races locked, money on the table, and there ain't no excuses. Things might start happening.

Xboosted23X
12-20-2011, 07:38 PM

Care to do a laundry race?

K-ville
12-20-2011, 07:45 PM
I don't quite feel the need to brag, when there are races locked, money on the table, and there ain't no excuses. Things might start happening.

fine dont let me see more pics of it you prick! haha i dont need a build thread i just wanna see it

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-20-2011, 07:47 PM
fine dont let me see more pics of it you prick! haha i dont need a build thread i just wanna see it

She's quite the, southern bell, you might say

sparkles
12-20-2011, 07:49 PM
http://www.midamericamotorplex.com/2006/images/Main_Front/2009_MAM_AerialView.jpg[/IMG]

I'd be persuaded to take you up on that.

sparkles
12-20-2011, 07:50 PM

Don't knock it till you've done it. Would you rather be on a roller coaster for 10 seconds or 15 minutes?

allgo
12-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Ive always said I would like to try it but not going to go to far to do it... I agree it would be sweet to do..

FiFdYnUtZ
12-20-2011, 08:18 PM
^ werd

sparkles
12-20-2011, 08:33 PM
It's a shorter drive for me than it is to go to CF. Not sure on any tracks out your guys side of the state.

sparkles
12-20-2011, 08:35 PM
MAM also has a drag strip right next to it.

BUBBLESNSTUFF
12-20-2011, 08:42 PM
MAM also has a drag strip right next to it.

1/8 mile

sparkles
12-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Do you have a point?

AutoMods
12-20-2011, 09:52 PM
I like that race right there Ryan. What is your car tuned on? No anti-lag capabilities?

I have EfiLive, both efilive and hptuners are similar and really powerfull at tuning with the factory computer. they can do just about everything you'd want to do.... but no antilag. not sure if their is not enough demand or a limitation to do it through the factory pcm. v8's don't need it as bad as imports and than most serious v8's are auto and those guys don't need it either.

http://www.efi101.com/img/efilive_02.jpghttp://image.vetteweb.com/f/8773427+w750+st0/vemp_0801_03_z+2005_chevrolet_corvette+EFI_live_so ftware.jpg

http://www.importevolution.com/temp/logs/run4_10-5.jpg

Drifte
12-21-2011, 08:42 AM
I give-up!!!! Ryan...U and Colton have to shareing ideas and the computor....WTF!
no intiendo

REALLY!!! dam do you live a bubble....LS N/A cars running low 8s, WTF H/C car record is 8.7s I beleve....

maybe
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mGLthbx_H0M/SvNGImTNVlI/AAAAAAAAATg/z7MgqfZpjVk/s1600/bubble_boy_2-754379.jpg

Domestic Disturbance
12-24-2011, 02:07 AM
I just read all of this in one sitting. I hate you all

CiviC_boY
12-24-2011, 08:45 PM

Hey whats wrong with a Vtec valve cover Fiddy did a good good on mine lol

StreetSweeper
01-01-2012, 05:02 PM
x

allgo
01-01-2012, 05:12 PM
nice..we know what eddy b did on new years eve.

Blkdeath
01-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Better have deep pockets if you plan on running low 9's NA. Just my 2 cents

StreetSweeper
01-01-2012, 05:53 PM
x

Blkdeath
01-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Big fan of the LS stuff

Blkdeath
01-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Whats the fastest LS based car on this site??

AutoMods
01-01-2012, 09:07 PM

I think ssilver's car ran 9.4x's http://iowaautoforums.com/showthread.php?13999-Another-new-one-from-the-QC...

sparkles
01-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Man, I know that the no snow on the ground is deceiving, but there's no doubt now. It's definitely winter.

Scott
01-02-2012, 12:00 AM

Theres one around the area making well north of 900hp on motor alone, the car is not complete but the engine has been dynoed a few times from my understanding.