PDA

View Full Version : today's featured thread

AutoMods
12-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Folks, for today's featured thread we will take you back to 2007, enjoy

http://iowaautoforums.com/showthread.php?7913-Allgo-s-10.3-pass-on-video!&highlight=10.30s

JustinS
12-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Some things never change lol

slo4cyl
12-15-2011, 08:57 AM
That was a blast from the past, ed and allgo goin back and forth, george sticking up for the imports... reminds me of when I was living in cr.

Ricky
12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
That was a blast from the past, ed and allgo goin back and forth, george sticking up for the imports... reminds me of when I was living in cr.

You lived in CR? wat? when?

Drifte
12-15-2011, 09:13 AM
When he went to kirkwood and we worked at sears. We used to make fun of Bucks car before we knew it was bucks.

TbTalon94
12-15-2011, 01:48 PM
Ed/George's views were completely reversed then. Ed talking about he doesn't race at the track cuz he doesn't care about numbers and has better stuff to do. Now look at him.

George talkin about the import is also awesome. I've got a lot of memories of him fighting about his dsm and how it'd whoop everyone. Good times

Don't think jesse ever raced the GN either, he didn't have the 35r set-up very long before he went 42r.

Also Allgo calling ed Edward is hilarious. I wish he still did that.

OldSkoolRCR
12-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Well I see it as this: Ed,George,Allgo,Lorenzo,Steve'O,Scotty. have gotten extreamly faster...and everyone else is still trailing behind....So basicly the major players learned how to play nice togather and go fast togather, and that IMPORTS suck AZZ, are slow has hell and broke all the time!!! Funny If it was not for us the only good reading on this site would be what color to paint my Vtec valve cover....

Drifte
12-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Well I see it as this: Ed,George,Allgo,Lorenzo,Steve'O,Scotty. have gotten extreamly faster...and everyone else is still trailing behind....So basicly the major players learned how to play nice togather and go fast togather, and that IMPORTS suck AZZ, are slow has hell and broke all the time!!! Funny If it was not for us the only good reading on this site would be what color to paint my Vtec valve cover....

But at the same time, he can BASICALLY paint his valve cover EXTREMELY well and TOGETHER, everyone enjoys watching the build.

SHENANIGANS

Jappbox
12-15-2011, 03:27 PM
This was good old times. when everyone had a import or a old muscle car. Now here I have a none import. yet keep the same basic's that we all loved from the start TURBOS! and trevor went from DSM-Evo-BMW- TBSS- Genisis-BMW. Brent switched cars and now has one clean 1G, Colton went from DSM-SUBI-Truck. Eric has had the same Subi since 07 right? I will say I do miss my Evo, there is alot of turbo tech since then, and It could be alot more reliable on E85 with around the same power then back then on Q-16 and a old school 74mm gt42R. Billet changed the game.

AutoMods
12-15-2011, 03:49 PM
This was good old times. when everyone had a import or a old muscle car. Now here I have a none import. yet keep the same basic's that we all loved from the start TURBOS! and trevor went from DSM-Evo-BMW- TBSS- Genisis-BMW. Brent switched cars and now has one clean 1G, Colton went from DSM-SUBI-Truck. Eric has had the same Subi since 07 right? I will say I do miss my Evo, there is alot of turbo tech since then, and It could be alot more reliable on E85 with around the same power then back then on Q-16 and a old school 74mm gt42R. Billet changed the game.

Can you list all the cars slownsteady has had since 2007 while you are at it ?

Jappbox
12-15-2011, 04:04 PM
hell no, a few is fine, that guy has his own used car lot.

K-ville
12-15-2011, 04:16 PM
not gunna lie i wish the evo was still around... i dont like many imports but id take a evo

Scott
12-15-2011, 04:34 PM
wow cant believe I never said anything in that thread! That must have been the year that my car was out of commision

TbTalon94
12-15-2011, 06:01 PM
lol Ed it's all fun and games. It's cool to look back and see how people have changed. Jesse and I know all the shit that went on outside of the forums that makes it even better. Most on here don't really know what happened outside of the forums.

One day i'll get back into the loop and have something to compete with, right now life is going quick and I have to keep up.

DustinsDuster
12-18-2011, 11:37 PM
man oh man, ed and allgo talking shit was enough nostalgia; but then i saw Vic posting and it was just too much!