PDA

View Full Version : I just got banned

sparkles
12-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Guess my ethuggery wasn't appreciated on the Cruze Forums. What is it with these start up, car specific forums that draws absolute ignorant people to them? CAIs and topside oil changes. Crybabies that don't want to get their hands dirty and feel the need to post a new thread about their awesome experience taking their car to the dealer for a tire rotation. Evidently the mod didn't like being called a chickenshit via PM after his witty editing. Big guy with a keyboard.

JustinS
12-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Post links to said forum, I would like to do some trolling.

JustaGT
12-13-2011, 08:46 AM
Post links to said forum, I would like to do some trolling.

This ^^

FiFdYnUtZ
12-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Yes! Bout time I'm not the only one pissing other forums off!

AutoMods
12-13-2011, 09:52 AM
a chevy cruze is for gas mileage. those cars just need to be left alone

bizzle
12-13-2011, 10:21 AM
alot of the mustang forums are shitty too nearly every post i made was edited and then when i raised hell about it i was banned... i dont even remember which one it was

JustaGT
12-13-2011, 12:05 PM
alot of the mustang forums are shitty too nearly every post i made was edited and then when i raised hell about it i was banned... i dont even remember which one it was

SVT performance is about the only mustang one I pay attention too. Definitely has its amount of tools but seems a lot better than the others i've been on

c_mart_28
12-13-2011, 12:49 PM
SVT performance is about the only mustang one I pay attention too. Definitely has its amount of tools but seems a lot better than the others i've been on

Not me..svtp is only good for the classifieds..

Modularfords.com has my allegiance for anything technical.

Drifte
12-13-2011, 12:51 PM
it kinda sounds like all the mustang guys think all the other mustang guys are stoopid. lol

However I have visited some new car sites like the Genesis, or scion etc and its pathetic.

JacobS
12-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Yes! Bout time I'm not the only one pissing other forums off!

shit, i just got allowed back to honda-tech after a year of "leave" as they called it. evidently you cant call a moderator an idiot...

TbTalon94
12-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Agreed on new car forums being retarded. The Genesis forums are the worst! Literally 5-10 threads a day in the "tech" section about what intake/bov/exhaust is the best. It's out of control.

JustaGT
12-13-2011, 04:21 PM
it kinda sounds like all the mustang guys think all the other mustang guys are stoopid. lol

However I have visited some new car sites like the Genesis, or scion etc and its pathetic.

All other mustang guys are stupid, especially that c-mart guy on here who has that turd of an 03 cobra, hahahahah

Batwood
12-13-2011, 04:33 PM
You guys should hit up clubgp.com.
I promise you won't get banned, but you will get visciously attacked for no reason.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-13-2011, 04:57 PM
Yeah mofos are pricks on cgp...ignorant pricks

JustinS
12-13-2011, 05:34 PM
They seriously do an oil change from the top with a MityVac?

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/10-engine-technical-discussion/3938-topside-oil-change-works.html

They are worried about catastrophic jack failure. LOL Use a jackstand you idiots.

O.o

sparkles
12-13-2011, 05:41 PM
shit, i just got allowed back to honda-tech after a year of "leave" as they called it. evidently you cant call a moderator an idiot...

Or a chickenshit....

[QUOTE=JustinS;176270]They seriously do an oil change from the top with a MityVac?

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/10-engine-technical-discussion/3938-topside-oil-change-works.html

They are worried about catastrophic jack failure. LOL Use a jackstand you idiots.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!

JustinS
12-13-2011, 05:43 PM
I just don't have words...why make an oil change harder than it needs to be.

2 dollar wrench/jack stand/drain pan > POS Mity Vac

85XR7Project
12-13-2011, 05:49 PM
You guys should hit up clubgp.com.
I promise you won't get banned, but you will get visciously attacked for no reason.

Apparently you can if you are absolutely a worthless hunk of shit. Though I've only seen it once. I used to go on there to laugh at retarded shit.

JustinS
12-13-2011, 05:49 PM
They only allow links/reviews of products that their vendors sell??

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/34-1-4l-turbo/4176-looky-what-i-found.html

Yup, they will be trolled tonight.

sparkles
12-13-2011, 05:53 PM
They only allow links/reviews of products that their vendors sell??

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/34-1-4l-turbo/4176-looky-what-i-found.html

Yup, they will be trolled tonight.
Yup, another thing that I got the ol "troll" title for. I posted a cheaper price for a CAI that MP was offering compared to one of their venders, and it got edited and I got my hand smacked. It wasn't even a response to a their vender's thread. It was in my own fucking thread about my install.

Deimos
12-13-2011, 06:16 PM
it wasnt like you were bad mouthing anyone

sparkles
12-13-2011, 06:43 PM
My opinions aren't appreciated evidently. There's just so much editing and deleting going on there it's ridiculous. Instead of tucking tail and running, I decided to offer the mod my .02. Calling him a chickenshit evidently wasn't the answer.

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-chevrolet-cruze-general-discussion-forum/4613-gm-social-media-customer-assistance-representative-4.html

Post #40
The guy had PMd me crying about my comment, so I decided to include it in my post. That's when the real shitstorm started.

The mod jumped my shit about showing my PM. I said it's mine to do whatever I want to. If the guy didn't want it out there, he should have just kept his mouth shut AND instead of deleting and editing that part out, maybe he should edit the entire thread where it got derailed instead. I then edited the PM back in my post. The mod PMd me and asked me slapping me on the hand and telling me I'm being too mean. I said that he can save his time scolding me cause I really didn't care. He gave a quick little cute response and said he wasn't going to talk about it anymore. That's where I called him a chickenshit.

AutoMods
12-13-2011, 06:50 PM
All other mustang guys are stupid, especially that c-mart guy on here who has that turd of an 03 cobra, hahahahah

thats how you get in trouble, guys like c-mart just buy their cars already built by someone else and then they give advice on the forums like they built a 10 second car themselves

sparkles
12-13-2011, 06:53 PM
And win manual runoffs.... :)

slow ride
12-13-2011, 06:55 PM
Same ol shit really. New cars come out, non car guys buy them and want to talk about them, mod them, tell oil change stories, etc. You can't edumacate everyone so just grab what you can use from these forums and move on.

c_mart_28
12-13-2011, 07:06 PM
thats how you get in trouble, guys like c-mart just buy their cars already built by someone else and then they give advice on the forums like they built a 10 second car themselves

I'll gladly let someone else spend the money. Got no issues with that at all. :)

My advice is always factual and based upon my experiences. Even if my experiences are just basically putting the finishing touches on someone else's work I've experienced them nonetheless.

And besides, I am far too attractive to be getting all dirty. That's something I wouldn't expect you to have to worry about, Ryan ;):):)

c_mart_28
12-13-2011, 07:17 PM

Speaks the troof!

boostedsohc
12-13-2011, 07:25 PM

hahhaah fuck honda tech. that place blows.
i frequently visit www.d-series.org.com

FiFdYnUtZ
12-13-2011, 07:30 PM
come on guys, honda-tech is the SHIT, they have very reputable knowledge about thermostats i hear.

JustinS
12-13-2011, 07:44 PM
come on guys, honda-tech is the SHIT, they have very reputable knowledge about thermostats i hear.
lol, truth

Some of the best fabricators post in the Weld/Fab section though

boostedsohc
12-13-2011, 07:48 PM

whahahaha that they do! that they do!

i only look at the drag racing section. otherwise that place can suck it

sparkles
12-15-2011, 08:00 PM
My 48hr slap on the hand is over with. I went back and let him know what my true feelings for him were. I'm guessing the next one will be longer than 2 days.

Deimos
12-15-2011, 08:06 PM
mighty vac FTMFW

sparkles
12-15-2011, 08:07 PM
In certain applications, yes.

Deimos
12-15-2011, 08:10 PM
I just had a dude tell me he did an oil change with synthetic oil 1000 miles ago it had 3 quarts in it and blacker than blacky's ass. Maybe he used one...

sparkles
12-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Maybe he needs a new hi performance thermostat.

oif_2005
12-17-2011, 10:06 AM
how much are thoughs damn oil suckers i dont see how it could pay for itself in any way. $2 wrench and a $2 pan with a $20 jack from wollyworld. WTF would i want to spend a bunch of money on something that takes my oil change from 20 min to an hour. and i kinda like checking my steering and suspention components when i change my oil.