PDA

View Full Version : Callouts ... to be settled in the spring/summer

Pages : 1 [2]

stangvortech
06-11-2012, 11:09 PM
lol you need that money bad or what? haha Who says we can't still race this year? why not cut me some slack what happened was out of my control....where I come from people dont act like total dbags 24/7 and get all worked up over $50

SledgeWS6
06-12-2012, 06:48 AM
lol you need that money bad or what? haha Who says we can't still race this year? why not cut me some slack what happened was out of my control....where I come from people dont act like total dbags 24/7 and get all worked up over $50

Knowning John, I have never heard him not live up to his word. If he says there will be a race, there will be a race. Somebody fucked up his heads, shit needs to get fixed. I doubt he really wanted to lose another summer of being able to enjoy his car just to get out of a race. You gotta remember what this car started out as too.

FiFdYnUtZ
06-12-2012, 06:58 AM
Well he has been saying he is going to race me for years...and it never happens...and now yet again ill be waiting, all so he can send his shit out and have someone do the dirty work on his car...THATS why hos car is what it is.now

FiFdYnUtZ
06-12-2012, 08:32 AM
I know you must have money just falling out of your ass but 100 is something to me, and when you can't race, you pay...that's the way it works, otherwise there's no damn point to ryans little callout thread....pay me now and I will do the same money race whenever you are ready this year, until then I'm not sitting on the money for a race that probably won't happen...AGAIN

allgo
06-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Not that I really care if this race happens or not but that is the reason you have lock up money so it happens with in a certain time...shit happens I understand but the other guy shouldnt be punished for it...Lock up money is for it to happen not a wait n see race..John what is wrong with your heads? And how do you think AES fucked them up?

StreetSweeper
06-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Pay up sucka!!!! NOWWW! Ryan Send the pot over thats how it goes. Lock up isnt there just to sit in a 3rd party pocket so they can feel cool!

SledgeWS6
06-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Based on the rules, Fifdy does not have to take the 6-month extension; he can have the money now if he wants, sorry John. With that said, I would rather earn it instead of getting it based off some stipulation/legit circumstance that halted a project from being complete.

PS - 'murrica

stangvortech
06-12-2012, 01:23 PM
lol

ok, Ryan Just send him the money. Tyler I dont plan ever running ya ever.

Joe, They built my motor for me did 100% of the work, bottom end and heads. My brand new motor has 0 compression. We dont know if the cams are degreed wrong or to big of cams, to long of valves and it is holding the valves open or what is going on. I picked it up valve covers to oil pan, they did it all. I did not want to bring this on line but o well.

AutoMods
06-12-2012, 03:05 PM
ok, money sent .

allgo
06-12-2012, 05:12 PM
what cams? whos cams? who picked them

stangvortech
06-12-2012, 06:30 PM
I pick the cams factory ford racing cams