11-28-2011, 08:39 PM
We will see what we can do lol.

civicex_1134
11-28-2011, 09:29 PM
hope mines ready......

JacobS
11-28-2011, 10:40 PM
nice video.

lot of nice hondas out there on youtube. you local honda guys better represent at the IAF manual shootout 2012

im going to take away your "broken" award haha

OldSkoolRCR
11-28-2011, 10:42 PM
Little Birdy tells me its gunna take a 9.50 or faster car to win 2012 IAF...

c_mart_28
11-28-2011, 10:52 PM
9.50 manually shifting is doing work, thats for certain!

slow ride
11-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Better tell the track to stock up on oil dry :)

nice video.

lot of nice hondas out there on youtube. you local honda guys better represent at the IAF manual shootout 2012

FiFdYnUtZ
11-29-2011, 06:40 AM
Ed must of already forgot the 10.00 cap haha

LT1Dan
11-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Are we not doing the street car shootout again?

black88gt
11-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Are we not doing the street car shootout again?

Should probably just call it the IAF track day

Drifte
11-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Should probably just call it the IAF track day
Not a bad idea, and just have different competitions within it.

Ricky
11-29-2011, 12:17 PM
fastest 600cc bike.... Mine! Since nobody else raced :)

StreetSweeper
11-29-2011, 12:21 PM

You hear that Ryan and Casey! Checkal said you have a 10.00 cap!

AutoMods
11-29-2011, 01:08 PM
We talked about a manual class with no cap. there is a limited number of quick manuals out there anyway. unlike the dozens of 8 second auto's. i'd like to see the viper and allgo get some action. I'm sure allgo could sandbag through the first few rounds and then go balls out at the end and so be it if he gets kicked out

StreetSweeper
11-29-2011, 01:25 PM
I think we should have a track rental day! Find out what it would cost to rent CFR for the day and that way we can have a few different options.

allgo
11-29-2011, 02:11 PM
I m coming, I will just leave it all out there at the end..I got the littles for the front now..

sparkles
11-29-2011, 03:12 PM
Keep in mind, the last deal wasn't just an IAF thing.

I like the idea of maybe having the purely manual car class. Maybe even do a thing just for the manual cars like the different groups were last year. Closest to 12 sec, 11 sec, 10 sec, etc. Just saying. I know of at least 2 cars that have swapped to manuals that will probably be going to this again this year. I gotta admit though, above anything else, it should be set up as a street car only type of a deal. I know I heard a lot of stuff first hand about this year, (and no offense meant), the whole Ed thing pissed off a lot of people.

MurderedSnake
11-29-2011, 03:59 PM
I will hopefully have my 6-speed by then...and I'm guessing the stock rear is going to grenade

Batwood
11-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Assuming I have the Cobra still, I'll be there.
I actually figured out how to drive the damn thing and I'd almost go as far as to call it comfortable. It turns out they hid 3 buttons for the power seat on the right side of it!

Fuel system+tune+driver mod= ? low 11s?

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2011, 04:49 PM

Ed did not forget Notta! Just hope ya bring enough! I will be running the legit rules 10.00 or slower N/A.

allgo
11-29-2011, 04:50 PM
I actually figured out how to drive the damn thing and I'd almost go as far as to call it comfortable. It turns out they hid 3 buttons for the power seat on the right side of it!

Ill make a pass in it for you..lol

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2011, 04:56 PM

I like the idea of maybe having the purely manual car class. Maybe even do a thing just for the manual cars like the different groups were last year. Closest to 12 sec, 11 sec, 10 sec, etc. Just saying. I know of at least 2 cars that have swapped to manuals that will probably be going to this again this year. I gotta admit though, above anything else, it should be set up as a street car only type of a deal. I know I heard a lot of stuff first hand about this year, (and no offense meant), the whole Ed thing pissed off a lot of people.

Why would anyone be pissed at me? clearly Caseys car was faster then mine N/A? Ryans car went faster than mine that day, did I have all my cards on the table? well the final between Casey and I would have answered that, but it did not happen, No offense taken, but this year I hope everyone steps up the program. I think there will be 10.0 passes in the finals for sure.

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2011, 04:59 PM
i m coming, i will just leave it all out there at the end..i got the littles for the front now..

oh snap...lol

snickerlicker
11-29-2011, 05:37 PM

Yep those buttons help out some!!! Low 11's definitely attainable too.

AutoMods
11-29-2011, 05:45 PM

Yes the des moines guys were essential. casey did a ton of planning. chris's trophies were awesome. and whoever did those google sign up sheets, that was nice.

c_mart_28
11-29-2011, 06:53 PM
You know what would fix a lot of the complaints that are out there?

Bracket race.

Every car would be competative.

allgo
11-29-2011, 07:26 PM

Bracket race.

NO FUCKING WAY WOUld I BRACKET RACE..

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Yes the des moines guys were essential. casey did a ton of planning. chris's trophies were awesome. and whoever did those google sign up sheets, that was nice.

Yes Casey and the gang did an awsome job last year with planning and the trophys, I was going to talk to a few bussiness guys I know, and try to get a little $$$ tossed into the pot for this years winner, anyone wanna step-up I will toss in the first $100.00.

c_mart_28
11-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Lol.

Too afraid you can't run a number Joe?

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2011, 07:50 PM

Bracket race.

I agree...Heads-up/Pro-tree run what ya brung as long as you dont go 9.99 or faster...SOLVED!!!!! good thinking Casey...lol

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2011, 07:50 PM
lol.

Too afraid you can't run a number joe?

ut oh!!!

allgo
11-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Lol.

Too afraid you can't run a number Joe?

Bracket racing = GAY is that why you like it?

do you want to do it so you have a chance against a faster car?

AutoMods
11-29-2011, 09:29 PM
if we are going to bracket race, I'll just bring my stock durango and leave the rx7 at home.

I can't see giving a trophy and or money to a slow 17 second automatic bracket winner. i remember some dully truck winning a bracket at cfr years ago

83s10v8
11-29-2011, 10:00 PM
ill be there... whats the time cut off? or is it fastest car wins?

c_mart_28
11-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Bracket racing = GAY is that why you like it?

do you want to do it so you have a chance against a faster car?

Both reasons.

But mostly, the first reason.

StreetSweeper
11-29-2011, 11:50 PM
How about we rent the track out all to our selves for the IAF Drag source guys and we have multiple races that way everyone can participate. we can have Manual shootout, a battle of the imports, a 10.5 race etc!! Get everyone out together at once. We can get some busniess to sponser some winnings for the class. my busniess is down to toss some cash. Im sure we can get Import Evo to toss in for the imorts and etc...!

We could even do a afternoon/ night rental and at the end of the claseses, have an ALL OUT everyone who wants in an thinks they have what it takes to do our own KOTS and we will get fiddy with a ice pick to scrape the starting lines etc! If planned right this could be off the hook!

Domestic Disturbance
11-30-2011, 12:34 AM
Both reasons.

But mostly, the first reason.

You gonna be at the race big boy?
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcbbahqYEzLl11Jt33MWJX5f_eqPZxP oDywERxUBSUCauK1LaQ

FiFdYnUtZ
11-30-2011, 06:30 AM
The 12.00 11.00 stuff is already too much of a bracket race....I think you shouldn't be able to race unless the car is driven there

c_mart_28
11-30-2011, 07:17 AM
We need a competative way to bracket it then. Last year we had people drive 2-3+ hours, make one pass, be eliminated. I know thats the nature of drag racing but I'm just trying to appeal to a broader crowd rather than the 3-4 low 10 second cars that everyone knows will win.

Granted, it would be fun to get me and Allgo in the finals again just to see me beat him again, but is that what is for the best for all people involved? (I had to throw that in there :))

AutoMods
11-30-2011, 07:51 AM
we had lots of classes last year like the overall, manual, import, 11, 12 classes, etc . can't make everone happy. we could have a natually aspirated classes too. or a radial tire class. or a fwd class . I will disqualify myself from the import class so that award is really up in the air as I think the next fastest import was in the high 12's.

there was a fair amount of fast manuals and imports that weren't there last year so if they come this year it will be interesting (allgo, jesse, brent, trevor, batwood, boostedsohc, icwicked, xBoosted23x)

allgo
11-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Buckett will clean up if he shows up for this...

black88gt
11-30-2011, 09:02 AM
we had lots of classes last year like the overall, manual, import, 11, 12 classes, etc . can't make everone happy. we could have a natually aspirated classes too. or a radial tire class. or a fwd class . I will disqualify myself from the import class so that award is really up in the air as I think the next fastest import was in the high 12's.

there was a fair amount of fast manuals and imports that weren't there last year so if they come this year it will be interesting (allgo, jesse, brent, trevor, batwood, boostedsohc, icwicked, xBoosted23x)

Haha if your car isn't an import, is Andy's?

Drifte
11-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Import powered I think we had decided. Next season the only thing Mazda about ryans rx7 will be the shell. The rest is Ford and chevy. He's been domesticated.

c_mart_28
11-30-2011, 09:09 AM
I like the track rental idea.

Scott
11-30-2011, 09:39 AM
The 12.00 11.00 stuff is already too much of a bracket race....I think you shouldn't be able to race unless the car is driven there

Thats the best idea I have heard yet! Any car that can drive up there is legal for competition IMO. NNOOOOO bracket racing

c_mart_28
11-30-2011, 09:51 AM
Thats the best idea I have heard yet! Any car that can drive up there is legal for competition IMO. NNOOOOO bracket racing
Can we start the drive from Des Moines?

Little different to drive a car 3 hours than it is 30 minutes.

Drifte
11-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Can we start the drive from Des Moines?

Little different to drive a car 3 hours than it is 30 minutes.
trailer it to Ryans house, and drive up. But a lot of people want a trailer anyway in case something breaks...

FiFdYnUtZ
11-30-2011, 11:10 AM
I put 300 miles on my car easily on a track weekend...but I know what you mean, what I meant by it was people should bring street driveable and street legal (by our standards) cars...for ANY event we hold on this day..

FiFdYnUtZ
11-30-2011, 11:19 AM
we really need to formulate a list of who plans to compete, and with what car. From there we can find suitable and competitive groups for racing...i think we should definitely look into renting the track for a day and even seeing if they will scrape it for us too, it may change the playing field significantly...even if it costs us $50+ per person the unlimited t&t time in between races could let people get A LOT of track time whether they are competing or not..

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 11:28 AM
I can also talk to Dumpster and find out detail on a track rental. I think a late afternoon/night rental would be best that way we could still run a 10.5 race before the sun goes down and scrape the track before dark for a KOTS style event. And we can run a FWD shootout and a Manual shootout inbetween! I mean even if it cost us 3 k to rent the track all to our selves we could gather that money with pre redgistration and sponser cash etc. I know fiddy has his ice pick and shit polished already!

AutoMods
11-30-2011, 11:31 AM
i like the idea of driving to the track or we could all meet at the track and go for a cruise to qualify as a street car. we could even do a cruise the week before. but if it gets overly complicated, we could lose participation. on the other hand, a dedicated race car could probably make the 30 minute street drive so does it really prove anything?

if we do a private track rental we will have to collect money from people so if they commit to coming and back out they do not get their money back. seemed like we had a lot of people say they were coming last year that didn't show up

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 11:35 AM
If were going to Get serious about this event we need to go to a pre redgisterd style anyway. I mean seriosly if somone cant make it and there going to cry over a 30-50 redgistration fee they dont belong fucking with cars anyway. most of us spend more then that to fill a bottle!

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 11:50 AM
I sent Dumperster Dan a message on Track Rental, i will post details when i hear back from him

c_mart_28
11-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Well for me, the driving part isn't that big of a deal. I've driven it up there for each of the last 2 of these.

I'm more thinking about some of the other folks out there. If someone is expected to drive only 30-45 minutes that's considerably more tolerable than someone that may drive up 3+ hours with race gas in the tank or on bias ply tires, etc..

I'd say a fair compromise would be getting dropped off 30 minutes away or so.

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 12:09 PM
It can be what ever you want it to be. The point is why not make it so we all can be there together. I mean thats why were come on these boards anyway. With a track rental we can run a few different classes with one of them being the manual shootout. And by doing this you could regulate the class a little more to strictly manuals isince there is other classes to for people with Autos , Shit we can even have grudge racing after the classes have been ran, you no so "Allgo can whoop casey's ass with the vett after hes done putting on a show with the red car in true 10.5"

Heres the classes i think should be a must.

Rob Palmer Manual shootout ( Tighten the rules on this one to make it strictley manuals, If you wanna make it a MUST drive to regulation then so be it)
Battle Of Imports
True 10.5
KOTS

This way it makes somthing for everyone to all go and play at the same event!

I know one things for sure. ROB would be all for getting everyone out together since that is why he made exceptions for Dad and Chekal to be in, simply becuase he wanted participation, and i know he would love the fact of making an event to get us all involved!

Drifte
11-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Heres the classes i think should be a must.

Rob Palmer Manual shootout ( Tighten the rules on this one to make it strictley manuals, If you wanna make it a MUST drive to regulation then so be it)
Battle Of Imports
True 10.5
KOTS
Street Bike

Edit

c_mart_28
11-30-2011, 12:15 PM
I concur with pretty much all of that.

As long as it's not ridiculous to rent it out, I'd be in.

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Hell yea im down with a Bike class, why wouldnt we!

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 12:23 PM
I think the best thing to do if were going to do this would be to select a few people from the boards to kind of take charge, in putting it all together. Maybe ryan could set up a private forum for us to put together some details then we can come present it to everyone and go back to the drawing boared if we have to. We will find out what its going to cost for the rental, once we have the classes/ rules set up we can then spread the word and get a idea on how many entress we have to that will give us a idea on price count for the rental costs and if we have to we can work to get sponsors to kick in if we need to bring the entry cost down etc. Just some people to work together to get it all going. I know Drifte is a good designer and could make a bad ass flyer or event thing to get it going once were ready to promote it.

Ricky
11-30-2011, 12:27 PM
im game for a bike class! All mine can do is 11.2

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 12:52 PM
And im thinking for sure if we do this we will need to bring a DJ system and have a big ass party at the end of the night!

black88gt
11-30-2011, 01:03 PM
The different classes would be a good way to include more people but keep it competitive at the same time. Great ideas.

Drifte
11-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Hell yea im down with a Bike class, why wouldnt we!

I was about to say your going to have a long day. Black car, bike and the Chrysler.

As for a private section idk if we really need it. We do have the IAF promotional team section to put together things like this. IDK who is on it or who wants to be involved putting this together, but it sounds like we have a few people willing to work at it.

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 01:31 PM
It will work.. Dad is allready talking about doing somthing on his own if we dont do it here. Let's get it together Eddy B has some busniess connections for sponosr payout money etc. Get us put in this section and lets start planning.. I heard back fron Dumpster Dan.. With pricing options and he said this is going to be a custom deal i dont wanna spread details untill we get in a closed section to sort everything out. He did say dates are limited already so we would need to get witht he planning process.

We can get somthing drawn up and then let it out on the boards publically and get oppinions, then if we need to change it we go back to the drawing bored tweak it and get it set in stone and start planning! Would be a blast for sure! And there will be somthing for everyone!

sparkles
11-30-2011, 03:29 PM
But a lot of people want a trailer anyway in case something breaks...

^this

AutoMods
11-30-2011, 04:06 PM
George are you going to have a car next year?

CiviC_boY
11-30-2011, 04:34 PM
I down for a IAF track day and a Dj at the end for a big ass party...

LT1Dan
11-30-2011, 05:26 PM
Looks like I need to get serious about my winter mods. Count me in for whatever is decided. The LT1 should be good for some low 13's...

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 06:08 PM
George are you going to have a car next year?

You can count on blacky dooring some ass in 012

allgo
11-30-2011, 06:14 PM
the after party sounds fun to..hope you have some hair band stuff..lol

FiFdYnUtZ
11-30-2011, 06:23 PM
so we need to know a timeframe of how long our rental will be (to gauge how many groups we can run), a list of people who want to participate (to know what groups to run), how much they will be willing to pay for an entry fee (to know if we can even afford a rental), and thats JUST to even begin to get this moving..

Deimos
11-30-2011, 06:25 PM
Im in if it happens.

Jappbox
11-30-2011, 07:01 PM
I thought blacky cracked a block and is for sale as a roller? The Mechanic said he was done working on it.

McKeever
11-30-2011, 07:09 PM
I like the idea of pre registering that way people have some skin in the game, but how would it work if the weather doesn't cooperate?

I don't think it would be a wise choice to require people to drive to the track. It will cut into the number of people that would come, and those that do come might not be as competitive because they are worried about breaking. If it's a legal street car, it's a street car in my book. Keep it simple.

As for pricing, I don't think there will be too much whining over $50 as long as spectators are free.

OldSkoolRCR
11-30-2011, 07:20 PM

Remeber what happen at the last party at CFR with Big Hair bands playing...lol OH SHEET

sparkles
11-30-2011, 07:21 PM

I'll grow out my mullet just for the occasion.

OldSkoolRCR
11-30-2011, 07:37 PM
I thought blacky cracked a block and is for sale as a roller? The Mechanic said he was done working on it.

Block is cracked and been tossed,I had a nasti short block being built since before this happened, may end up in that car, with quite a few changes. Never know.

Deimos
11-30-2011, 07:38 PM
better buy an ice machine

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 07:39 PM

Its amazing What people think they no about LOL.. Yes the block Cracked but were is the cr How ??? You honestly think somthing i could give up the thing That has.been in my blood since i was born.. Im wore worried about the jr dragster we got to start building soon.

Batwood
11-30-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm down for sure. Regardless of what I'm driving!
After-party sounds great... are we camping there too?

Pre-registration would be a great way to get it going for sure.

Meet at the track and do a "street-car" cruise of Cedar Falls? Lol

c_mart_28
11-30-2011, 08:44 PM
After party. Sounds amazing.

AutoMods
11-30-2011, 08:58 PM
its all over facebook and also on here that blacky is being parted out.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-30-2011, 09:07 PM
blacky is in good hands...she'll live

oif_2005
11-30-2011, 10:55 PM
ill go but only if i get a 10 min head start so atleast i can be near the finish line when everyone blows past me

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 11:04 PM
its all over facebook and also on here that blacky is being parted out.

Old parts gotta go man !!!!

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 11:05 PM
ill go but only if i get a 10 min head start so atleast i can be near the finish line when everyone blows past me

You dont wanna be anywhere insite when Blacky goes blowing threw the traps!! LOL if it makes it to the end without cracking everything all to hell!

oif_2005
11-30-2011, 11:14 PM
And im thinking for sure if we do this we will need to bring a DJ system and have a big ass party at the end of the night!

ive got the stereo in my car and i know its loud enough jsut have to get a stand alone electrical going for it. i can even hook in a laptop and dj off that.

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 11:19 PM
ive got the stereo in my car and i know its loud enough jsut have to get a stand alone electrical going for it. i can even hook in a laptop and dj off that.

I own a DJ busniess LOL !!

oif_2005
11-30-2011, 11:21 PM
You dont wanna be anywhere insite when Blacky goes blowing threw the traps!! LOL if it makes it to the end without cracking everything all to hell!

im sure thats true now i wish i had george back. that was the badest 350 i have ever seen. but back to what i said i think i can run 14's if in an 1/8 mile. my fast car is still sitting in a pile of parts and still missing parts

oif_2005
11-30-2011, 11:22 PM
hook in and then it will be car orriented ive done it at a dance club when it was in the monte

StreetSweeper
11-30-2011, 11:24 PM
im sure thats true now i wish i had george back. that was the badest 350 i have ever seen. but back to what i said i think i can run 14's if in an 1/8 mile. my fast car is still sitting in a pile of parts and still missing parts

Dude your freakin me out. My Name is GEORGE! lol

oif_2005
11-30-2011, 11:29 PM
it was a 350 dirt motor that we thought we kompletely jacked up the piston was .10 into the head and at 15.7:1 the smoothest running race motor that i ever heard it was a happy little thing. it was in 4 cars a house boat and ended up on an asfalt track car till the rearend locked and sent the car into the back wall.

oif_2005
11-30-2011, 11:35 PM

i guess that leaves the 91 geo out..... damn

civicex_1134
12-01-2011, 06:36 AM
im def gonna be there... If the car gets done lol. Lets just say itll be done, i really wouldnt care what the entry fee wld be, and im always down to party :)

TbTalon94
12-01-2011, 06:53 AM
I will probably come. This time I can race, either my bimmer or an evo...

sparkles
12-01-2011, 07:07 AM
Anyone else have a freaking headache after trying to read all that?

oif_2005
12-01-2011, 07:38 AM

yes me too but mostly tryin to keep up with all the posts

black88gt
12-01-2011, 07:55 AM
anyone else have a freaking headache after trying to read all that?

yes me too but mostly tryin to keep up with all the posts

lol

Xboosted23X
12-01-2011, 08:06 AM
I will probably come. This time I can race, either my bimmer or an evo...
jeez going back to evo again.

stangvortech
12-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Im in for sure.

civicex_1134
12-01-2011, 03:41 PM
scherrman said hell try and make it too

Scott
12-01-2011, 03:57 PM
This is some high quality reading material!! Im just waiting to see classes, rules, and payouts. after party sounds like a great idea though

Jappbox
12-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Im glad im not keeping track at how many times Blacky was being partedout and sold, and now being built and kept. makes me dizzy. and Trevor another new car??? or a bemmer AND a Evo :)

Deimos
12-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Id be down for a track rental too, plans are to shakedown the slow-10 in bowling green in may. At least a rental here wouldn't require such a long drive.

AutoMods
12-01-2011, 08:58 PM
you guys want to keep a 10.0 index? or instead what kind of rules can we apply to ensure it remains a street car race?

registered and license plates, head and tail lights, factory dash, passenger seat, functioning windows, wipers, full exhaust, can idle for extended period without overheating ???

sparkles
12-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Gas that comes from a gas station?

oif_2005
12-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Gas that comes from a gas station?

nascar cup cars run on pump gas

allgo
12-01-2011, 10:11 PM
nascar cup cars run on pump gas

from a drum...

Xboosted23X
12-01-2011, 10:21 PM
you guys want to keep a 10.0 index? or instead what kind of rules can we apply to ensure it remains a street car race?

registered and license plates, head and tail lights, factory dash, passenger seat, functioning windows, wipers, full exhaust, can idle for extended period without overheating ???

that sounds like a good idea. Maybe a drive to the track?

allgo
12-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Driving to the track proves nothing to me, if you dont want to I have no problem with that, I will be driving to the track with my vette like I always do though. Just more of a risk that I will have to run home and get a trailor if it breaks..lol

StreetSweeper
12-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Im glad im not keeping track at how many times Blacky was being partedout and sold, and now being built and kept. makes me dizzy. and Trevor another new car??? or a bemmer AND a Evo :)

I told you were putting a stick and a gear in it and going to the mile !

StreetSweeper
12-01-2011, 11:41 PM
We really need to get an offical list on who would be down so we can get a car count together. We need to know a car count for rental purposes and then we can figure what classes were going to have etc. The amount of cars interested plays factor in how much time we need witch also plays factor in how many classes that will allow us to run. I have been in contact with Dumpster Dan and basically we need to get it figured out quick as rental dates are already limited.

oif_2005
12-02-2011, 03:17 AM
We really need to get an offical list on who would be down so we can get a car count together. We need to know a car count for rental purposes and then we can figure what classes were going to have etc. The amount of cars interested plays factor in how much time we need witch also plays factor in how many classes that will allow us to run. I have been in contact with Dumpster Dan and basically we need to get it figured out quick as rental dates are already limited.

just have everyone thats going to run PM you with what they are going to take and make a list from there.

OldSkoolRCR
12-02-2011, 05:24 AM
Driving to the track proves nothing to me, if you dont want to I have no problem with that, I will be driving to the track with my vette like I always do though. Just more of a risk that I will have to run home and get a trailor if it breaks..lol

Amen!

OldSkoolRCR
12-02-2011, 05:28 AM

Let me make this easy for everyone.................The black car is in the shop in a million pieces, It is 4 sale on RJ, I have a motor that I built over the summer that if the car does not sell by March i will install it with some new goodies and race it it in 2012. There now everyone can step off the well its getting sold...no its being built...no its going turbo...blah,blah, blah....If yopur at thre track and the cars there the question got answered.

Deimos
12-02-2011, 05:33 AM
Honestly I hope George keeps it. But I don't care what happens other than that. It could be a 4 second 4 banger turbo and as long as he is happy that is all that matters

c_mart_28
12-02-2011, 07:27 AM
Well needless to say that as long as its not $500 and not on a day that conflicts with something else, I'll be there.

I'll probably have a few Boosh Lights after.

AutoMods
12-02-2011, 07:47 AM
its tough getting a list of people fast. we can also promote the event and bring in more people but that will come later. if we can predict a slow track day like this years was that would probably work also. if we didn't show up last year, the track would've been really dead. even with us there, we could still run as much as we wanted.

george, what are the rough figures for like 5 hours?

86svo9L
12-02-2011, 07:48 AM
I will most likely be there too.

slow ride
12-02-2011, 07:57 AM
No way to predict the day, but having control will allow the fast cars to put on a show (keep up with track prep, keep street guys off the track at times, etc) Sucks to put up the money, but I'd do it just to not see all the joe blow junk out there racing.

My house is about 10 minutes from the track if anyone needs welding, shop press, yada, yada. Even got a E85 pump out in the sticks by me as Casey can attest to.

c_mart_28
12-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Yes, I can attest to that station.

It's a bizarro world of a gas station, but they do indeed have E85.

And E45.
And E-whatever that is probably still on the original tank full from when they first opened.

That is a weird station.

slow ride
12-02-2011, 08:27 AM
It's a new station. I think the pump does the mixing as the flexfuel side has like 4 choices up to e85. Tanks are above ground. Sucks they don't have premium pump gas though.

StreetSweeper
12-02-2011, 08:31 AM
its tough getting a list of people fast. we can also promote the event and bring in more people but that will come later. if we can predict a slow track day like this years was that would probably work also. if we didn't show up last year, the track would've been really dead. even with us there, we could still run as much as we wanted.

george, what are the rough figures for like 5 hours?

4 hours/ with 8-10 cars starts at $1500 !

This is why we need a better of idea on car count, but we cant really get that untill we have a class count and the hours we have effects our class count lol??

c_mart_28
12-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Last year's shootout had probably 50% of the people that said that they were going to make it, actually make it.

Still had 18 or 20 cars I think it was.

Does the cost of the rental go up exponentially based upon the car count? I'd think it'd be more about the time allotment than anything.

c_mart_28
12-02-2011, 08:57 AM
It's a new station. I think the pump does the mixing as the flexfuel side has like 4 choices up to e85.
Gotcha, makes sense.

Makes me wonder if you could request that they blend E98 or something thereabouts.

90 notch
12-02-2011, 09:31 AM
So are we gonna have a unlimited 10.5 class that day! run whatca brung?

AutoMods
12-02-2011, 09:43 AM
So are we gonna have a unlimited 10.5 class that day! run whatca brung?

We are up for any ideas right now.

Here is last years participates. On top of these we may have had 3-5 more people come that weren't in that bracket. Rob's two mustangs and Andy's 4g63 mustang were not in the bracket. Are all spectators free during a track rental?

At this point I would feel comfortable guessing 30 racers. Hopefully more but its hard to say. We might have some of the guys that were just messing around this year for $20 not want to pay $75 to race next year for a private track event.

CFR also was willing to stay open later for us this year and seemed to give priority to our event during the public test and tune. They guaranteed me we would make sure we got through all the rounds. So they very well might be able to handle us even on a larger scale and still be a regular public test and tune.

http://importevolution.com/temp/rob%20shootout/rob_qualifying.jpg

slow ride
12-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Just go out back and crack the valve :)

Gotcha, makes sense.

Makes me wonder if you could request that they blend E98 or something thereabouts.

StreetSweeper
12-02-2011, 12:00 PM
I would think we need to charge a spectatior fee, or a PER car load fee if your not racing. Were going to need what we can to offset payouts and rental fee on shit that sponsors dont cover. Probalbly the best would be to do Per person but to lighten people up we could allways go per car! That is how True street allways did their races.

AutoMods
12-02-2011, 12:06 PM
would the track collect spectator fees? thats another staff member the track would have to pay.

AutoMods
12-02-2011, 12:09 PM
lets shoot for mid 70's weather. tired of these hot shootouts . either may or 1st part of june. or late september early october . i have a lot of car work to do so i say late in the year

Drifte
12-02-2011, 12:14 PM
lol

oh man lol

I'll grow out my mullet just for the occasion.
You dont have one?

TbTalon94
12-02-2011, 12:38 PM
lets shoot for mid 70's weather. tired of these hot shootouts . either may or 1st part of june. or late september early october . i have a lot of car work to do so i say late in the year

Why not? Your car not up to par in the warm weather or you just gettin too old for hot weather?

StreetSweeper
12-02-2011, 12:41 PM
NO our staff in charge of the event rental would pe required to do that, And you can problably count on a fall event ish, basically its what ever is available and so far the dates are limited. Im waiting to get more information and then i will let him know once we get our details sorted out on this end.

It will be no different then the MFBA event or the DSM central races. One person from there collects at the dore. All the pre redgistered racers will have already payed they will just need to show proof of payment at the gate to get their tech chard from one of us!

StreetSweeper
12-02-2011, 12:42 PM
And its no Biggie to have somone at the door. My wife would gladly do it and im sure Fiddle nutz old lady would join her at running the gate etc.

AutoMods
12-02-2011, 01:10 PM
added fwd class

StreetSweeper
12-02-2011, 01:20 PM
added fwd class

there is really only like 4 classes up there and the rest would be T&T results. The classes should be sanctioned races on a qualy ladder with KOTS being a name draw and the rest would be T&T or over all run result awards for the day correct?

Drifte
12-02-2011, 01:23 PM
there is really only like 4 classes up there and the rest would be T&T results. The classes should be sanctioned races on a qualy ladder with KOTS being a name draw and the rest would be T&T or over all run result awards for the day correct?
im gonna go bang my head on the wall and see if this makes any more sense.

AutoMods
12-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Why not? Your car not up to par in the warm weather or you just gettin too old for hot weather?

Depends if you consider par to be in the 13's like your car. If so I can hot lap it all day in any temperature. If we are trying to set personal bests, I will take cool weather.

TbTalon94
12-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Depends if you consider par to be in the 13's like your car. If so I can hot lap it all day in any temperature. If we are trying to set personal bests, I will take cool weather.

Lol make fun of my car all you want, but i can comfortably drive to the track, run whatever it runs and comfortably drive back. Silent, comfy, cool air, and rides awesome. Just because you're car will go from 11.0-13.0's depending on the weather/traction/drivermod/etc. doesn't mean you gotta be angry.

c_mart_28
12-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Yeah Ryan, quit being so angry.

I'm also a cool weather guy. Much preferred.

Drifte
12-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Anything over 60 and zero wind. I'm not too picky.

AutoMods
12-02-2011, 02:26 PM
i'm not mad trevor. just dishing out what your serving.

My car has never ran a 13 in its history. Its worst pass ever was its very first test pass 2 years ago at the 2010 manual shootout and that was a 12.2 . I missed 2nd gear this year at the shootout and it still ran an 11.2 . Right after the misshift pass it ran a 10.5 off a hot lap before the track closed,.... it was far from cool this year at the shootout. But the cooler the better. If I want quiet and comfy I can borrow my moms Mercury Grand Marquis.

sparkles
12-02-2011, 05:02 PM
So, I'm confused. Casey had the fastest time last year, but Ed got the trophy?

Drifte
12-02-2011, 05:20 PM
So, I'm confused. Casey had the fastest time last year, but Ed got the trophy?

I guess they raced at the end and Casey red lighted, if I remember right.

sparkles
12-02-2011, 05:32 PM
....but he wasn't fastest overall?

AutoMods
12-02-2011, 05:50 PM
sparkles, I think you know what happened, you talk to casey everyday on dragsource. come on now man :)

stangvortech
12-02-2011, 06:07 PM
I think kots should have every one make just one pass and only one pass. that way the fast street cars with out a cage, and the verts are ok.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Wtf? No....I doubt cfr will fuck with us much on cages and such

FiFdYnUtZ
12-02-2011, 07:09 PM
nobody is going to want to pay $50 minimum to go make ONE pass, let alone base a tournament off of strictly ET....if your car cant make tech then dont come to the track..just do the KOTS we have set up for the street

sparkles
12-02-2011, 09:25 PM
sparkles, I think you know what happened, you talk to casey everyday on dragsource. come on now man :)

Actually, no.

AutoMods
12-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Actually, no.

eddy b whooped him up. casey had a premature launch, pulled out... backwards ... red light district

sparkles
12-02-2011, 10:04 PM
But he was the FASTEST overall, no?

slow ride
12-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Quickest, yes

AutoMods
12-03-2011, 12:06 AM
i was the fastest @ 136

Xboosted23X
12-03-2011, 06:35 AM
Do they tech at track rentals? I thought that was a reason why renting the track was brought up.

sparkles
12-03-2011, 07:53 AM
Alright, I guess I'm going to have to spell it out beings how nobody is reading between the lines. This was also something I heard was a little bit of an issue and left some people not to excited about the way things were. Keep in mind, I'm just messenger. I wasn't able to make it so I'm just relaying info from people that did go. And it wasn't just from 1 or 2. Casey had the fastest ET, but wasn't awarded the prize, meaning it was based off of a "race" format rather than just who had the best numbers. While that's fine if that's the consensus, shouldn't all of the classes be set up the same way?

Option 1: Pick a class to run in and have it set up on a ladder like mentioned before
Option 2: Set up who wins each class by who has the fastest ET, except the obvious classes (KOTS, 10.5, etc)

I'm just pointing this out so it's a little better organized this go around and so nobody shows up and is confused.

c_mart_28
12-03-2011, 08:03 AM
Standard rules of drag racing still apply. 1 redlight=DQ.

Would I have liked to have had a diferent outcome? Yes. Thats one of the golden rules of racing though so I just accepted it.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2011, 09:04 AM
whats the point in even having someone in the other lane if your just battling for ET? takes a majority of the competition out of it imo..

AutoMods
12-03-2011, 09:07 AM
I'd imagine the track has the liability to inspect cars on private rentals but I wouldn't be surprised if they were more lenient.

Sparkles, all the trophies were based off best et for the day except the main overall trophy and that was based off the 18 car bracket winner. It was assumed the quickest car would also win the bracket but that didn't happen.

However Casey won the manual class trophy based off best ET of the day.

We had about 5 classes and only 18 cars this year. You can't have brackets for every class because there isn't enough cars. For example the 12 second index class would have only had a couple cars in it. And if you let the same car compete in multiple brackets that would be hard to organize and line up the cars in a timely fasion, not too mention lots of passes down the track and hot laps.

slow ride
12-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Might as well just race qualifing times. Good times get you your spot in the show, but anything can and will happen during the race. Manual cars make the "anything can happen" point even better :)

TbTalon94
12-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Theres's no way i'm paying $50 to race.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2011, 10:20 AM
There's no way were doing a rental for less than that per person...

Deimos
12-03-2011, 10:23 AM
To do the rental in bowling green its 100 bucks a person for 25 cars

slow ride
12-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Christ, it's not like it's a normal day at the track. I wouldn't even sweat $100 for our own track to race/watch at for a day.

Batwood
12-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Isn't Tri-State's normal TT fee like $40 anyways?
$50 sounds cheap for a private rental...

StreetSweeper
12-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Yea $50 dollars aint squat and im sure its problably going to be a little more unless we can get this shit together soon. !!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Yeah if you can handle 50 dollars for a full day at the track with competition with all of your friends then you shouldnt be involved in this sport

LT1Dan
12-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah if you can handle 50 dollars for a full day at the track with competition with all of your friends then you shouldnt be involved in this sport

*can't

/ftfy

Also, I think you should be allowed one passenger if you're a competitor with a paid entry. And if we are having a big after party are they going to let us camp overnight or are we supposed to drunk drive back home?

oif_2005
12-03-2011, 11:29 AM
thats a good point a 45 min drive back to CR on interstate with all them cops not too good of an idea

c_mart_28
12-03-2011, 12:25 PM
There has never been an issue camping there in years past. I'm sure this would be no different.

If I'm camping there though, it'd be in my vehicle with the doors locked. Especially with the bunch of weirdos on this site. :)

Batwood
12-03-2011, 01:14 PM
OMG ... day of racing with everybody on here+after party+camping that night.... this sounds absolutely amazing.

x2 for locking doors! HAHA.

Drifte
12-03-2011, 02:22 PM

Your not paying $50 to race. Your paying $50 for a day full of everything we like to do, and legally. Its for an event, cars, bikes, booze, camping, party. $50 would be a steal to do all that in one place with people you know. Cruise CF would be fun, havent done that in years. We can recreate the OG importevolution awd vs vette race. But do a brent vs ryan race?

allgo
12-03-2011, 02:59 PM

thats easy..then dont...you guys kill me always wanting something for nothing..

sparkles
12-03-2011, 03:56 PM
I'd imagine the track has the liability to inspect cars on private rentals but I wouldn't be surprised if they were more lenient.

Sparkles, all the trophies were based off best et for the day except the main overall trophy and that was based off the 18 car bracket winner. It was assumed the quickest car would also win the bracket but that didn't happen.

However Casey won the manual class trophy based off best ET of the day.

We had about 5 classes and only 18 cars this year. You can't have brackets for every class because there isn't enough cars. For example the 12 second index class would have only had a couple cars in it. And if you let the same car compete in multiple brackets that would be hard to organize and line up the cars in a timely fasion, not too mention lots of passes down the track and hot laps.

Hey guys, just pointing out some things I heard people were not excited about. That's all. Not saying I agree or disagree. I think most of it had a lot to do with confusion more than anything else. The 13,12,11, and possibly the manual classes should be based off ET. Everything else should be a bracket, imo.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2011, 04:08 PM
And those classes were based off et...not sure where the confusion lies..

LT1Dan
12-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Yeah I thought that it was pretty well understood how it the classes worked. I didn't hear anyone saying otherwise at the track last year at least.

SLVR7
12-03-2011, 04:17 PM

Must be a boring life if $50 for a day of fun is to much.

StreetSweeper
12-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Chances are it will be more then $50 dollars for entry to race. Like Fiddlnutz said if thats to much you shouldnte even own a car or be involved in a hobby like this. And there will be a spectator fee. When is that last time somone went racing and didnt have to pay for their crew members to get in. There will be nothing any different then any other day except the track will be "OURS" no other people except OUR members. So no watiing around for retards!

sparkles
12-03-2011, 04:25 PM
And those classes were based off et...not sure where the confusion lies..

I wasn't there so I wouldn't know. Just wanting to make sure it's perfectly clear for next year.

LT1Dan
12-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Anyone start a thread over on dragsource to get a car count from there?

Sleeping
12-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Sites pretty much dead over there...

allgo
12-03-2011, 05:56 PM
I wasn't there so I wouldn't know. Just wanting to make sure it's perfectly clear for next year.

I think his point is this had not been a bracket race before why all the sudden would it be??? And I understand this is not your point either...

AutoMods
12-03-2011, 07:00 PM
i should clarify when I was saying bracket above, I'm just referring to an elimination bracket as in how the cars are seated and advance in rounds, not "bracket racing" with handicaps.

George , do you know which dates are still open at cfr?

I really hope if we do a private track event that we can at least double our participation . From 21 this year up to 40+ cars

AutoMods
12-03-2011, 08:01 PM
slowride was telling me $100-$300 entry fee for some road racing tracks. add $$ for tire wear and fast wearing racing brake pads. race gas, etc. same thing for drifters. got to pay to play.

how much money does scott spend on nitrous on a track day???

allgo
12-03-2011, 08:09 PM
You will need 6 hours of track rental with 30 to 40 cars..

Grr
12-03-2011, 08:19 PM
i dont have a problem paying around $75 for this, I think regardless of what classes are run we should be able to run whenever the lanes are availible. I dont go the track unless I can get in at least 8 passes

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2011, 08:30 PM
I agree unless other races are set to run it should be unlimited tnt

OldSkoolRCR
12-03-2011, 09:00 PM
thats easy..then dont...you guys kill me always wanting something for nothing..

EXACTLY...U people own 20K cars and spend thousands of dollars on these car, but yet your to cheap to drop a $50 to go racing for 1 day and have a good time.....FUCKIN pathetic, stay your broke AZZ's at home and bench race on IAF, because atleast your fast there!!!!!

Scott
12-03-2011, 09:01 PM
slowride was telling me $100-$300 entry fee for some road racing tracks. add $$ for tire wear and fast wearing racing brake pads. race gas, etc. same thing for drifters. got to pay to play.

how much money does scott spend on nitrous on a track day???

Costs me 300-400 bucks in fuel, entry fee, nitrous, 4 sets of spark plugs, diesel etc everytime i race. Use about 20 lbs of nitrous with 1 qualifying pass and goin to the finals. 5.50/lb for nitrous i think

OldSkoolRCR
12-03-2011, 09:03 PM
But he was the FASTEST overall, no?

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!! MPH dont win drag races...ET does. this is'nt Texas, and we notta roll racing! Just wait till this year...you all gonna see MPH and ET out of the silver car.

StreetSweeper
12-03-2011, 09:12 PM
i should clarify when I was saying bracket above, I'm just referring to an elimination bracket as in how the cars are seated and advance in rounds, not "bracket racing" with handicaps.

George , do you know which dates are still open at cfr?

I really hope if we do a private track event that we can at least double our participation . From 21 this year up to 40+ cars

As of right now we only have 12 cars signed up in the thread chekal started. Going to need more of an idea then that to make it worth our while. Spread the word guys and get your name on the list so i can get a more accurate count so we can get dates and a better idea on cost etc. It all plays on how much track time we need.

Grr
12-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Costs me 300-400 bucks in fuel, entry fee, nitrous, 4 sets of spark plugs, diesel etc everytime i race. Use about 20 lbs of nitrous with 1 qualifying pass and goin to the finals. 5.50/lb for nitrous i think

Cool, costs me about $60 and nothing in parts, guess I got into the wrong hobby.....

Your choice man no one is making you spend that much, IMHO its a hobby and I dont want to spend more than my house payment doing it

K-ville
12-03-2011, 09:27 PM
id need to see a potentail date before id sign up as im not sure what time frame im lookin at for getting my car done.. cuz i am a broke ass and prolly shouldnt even own a car like i have since i cant hardly afford to do anything with it but its mine and I built it and I will continue to work my ass off and scroung for every penny to put towards my car I can for another 5years if thats what it takes just in hope of going to the track get druggggg but have fun regardless! that said 50 bucks seems like a hell of a deal for a day of races and fun but so do 99 cent burgers unless you only have 50 cents... just dont think its kool to bag on guys for not having money.

sparkles
12-03-2011, 09:39 PM
As of right now we only have 12 cars signed up in the thread chekal started. Going to need more of an idea then that to make it worth our while. Spread the word guys and get your name on the list so i can get a more accurate count so we can get dates and a better idea on cost etc. It all plays on how much track time we need.
Is this the only forum it's posted in?

allgo
12-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Cool, costs me about $60 and nothing in parts, guess I got into the wrong hobby.....

Your choice man no one is making you spend that much, IMHO its a hobby and I dont want to spend more than my house payment doing it

He is not driving a 13 second car like you...he is not complaining about just stating facts..

StreetSweeper
12-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Is this the only forum it's posted in?

there is another thread thats a sign up to get a car count etc. in the events forum!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2011, 12:36 AM

So your involved with turbo lsx cars, ysi, etc let alone 7 Sec supras and your not aware of those running costs?

LT1Dan
12-04-2011, 12:56 AM

Yeah, Scott is definitely not bitching. He's just answering the question that was posed by Ryan earlier. Pretty sure Scott knows the costs of racing.

Domestic Disturbance
12-04-2011, 03:25 AM
I think the Manual class should be sudden elimination seeing as how its such a broader outcome.

Also havent been to a party at cfr since Arm Drop Live, and that was a blast! I'll have to bring my pit bike

oif_2005
12-04-2011, 05:20 AM
I think the Manual class should be sudden elimination seeing as how its such a broader outcome.

Also havent been to a party at cfr since Arm Drop Live, and that was a blast! I'll have to bring my pit bike

i havnt seen a pit bike in around 3 years thoughs things are awsome

snickerlicker
12-04-2011, 07:06 AM
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!! MPH dont win drag races...ET does. this is'nt Texas, and we notta roll racing! Just wait till this year...you all gonna see MPH and ET out of the silver car.

True Dat! And yes it isn't Texas cause it was 70 degrees here yesterday!!! lol

Deimos
12-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Fast implies speed aka mph, quickness is et I think sparkles was just clarifying that.

oif_2005
12-04-2011, 07:28 AM
i didnt reallize that many people didnt understand straight line vs lap racing

allgo
12-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Fast implies speed aka mph, quickness is et I think sparkles was just clarifying that.

Geez thats what that means I didnt know that..you fucking kidding me...I dont care how much mph you have if you cant get from point a to b what does it matter..scottys car whoop up on all of us high hp guys this year,didnt see me hanging my hat on I got you covered by 10 mph..i should have won a trophy then..

Deimos
12-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Geez thats what that means I didnt know that..you fucking kidding me...I dont care how much mph you have if you cant get from point a to b what does it matter..scottys car whoop up on all of us high hp guys this year,didnt see me hanging my hat on I got you covered by 10 mph..i should have won a trophy then..

Hnestly I could give two fucking shits less about the said race because it dont pertain to anything that I give a shit about.

sparkles
12-04-2011, 09:57 AM
there is another thread thats a sign up to get a car count etc. in the events forum!

Not thread. Forum. Meaning other than IAF.

allgo
12-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Hnestly I could give two fucking shits less about the said race because it dont pertain to anything that I give a shit about.

Great go drink some mountain dew then..

Grr
12-04-2011, 10:38 AM
So your involved with turbo lsx cars, ysi, etc let alone 7 Sec supras and your not aware of those running costs?

Not aware? just because I dont want to spend rediculous amounts of money doesnt mean I have no concept of it or dont have it at all. Its not my money when I work for other people, which is why Im not the one owns the 7sec supra. My previous cars were fairly cheap to build and I put 1-200 miles a week on them, never broke and ran on pump. make your own choices and dont rag on the rest of us that dont want to spend $500-$1000 to go to the dragstrip for the day, racing isnt worth being a broke ass

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2011, 11:47 AM
just for the record.........i still think you are full of shit as a christmas goose...

back on topic, sparkles, why dont you start a thread on ds and start getting a count? so far this is the only forum making an effort to get this ball rolling (with the exception of some members of both forums, such as yourself and casey)...i can paste the entrants into my thread and vice versa so both sites are up to date..

sparkles
12-04-2011, 11:51 AM
I'll work on it.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Great go drink some mountain dew then..

this has got my vote for best comeback ever! LMAO

Deimos
12-04-2011, 12:12 PM
this has got my vote for best comeback ever! LMAO

Yeah him, Richie and snickerlicker always said that. That would be like me telling him to go drink sweet tea or toilet water being as I hate Mt. Dew.......... Unless there is some girly inside joke I don't know about.

GT35Lude
12-04-2011, 01:02 PM
im to broke for this and so is my car.

AutoMods
12-04-2011, 01:40 PM
^ you have to some time to get your shit together

xX-Z28-Xx
12-04-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm in!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2011, 01:50 PM
intro thread yo

xX-Z28-Xx
12-04-2011, 02:01 PM
intro thread yo

Ha, 2nd Post!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2011, 02:06 PM
BAM! fbody up in this biatch!

xX-Z28-Xx
12-04-2011, 02:07 PM
BAM! fbody up in this biatch!

not just an fbody, and LS1 fbody!

LT1Dan
12-04-2011, 02:11 PM
not just an fbody, and LS1 fbody!

Ewww GTFO!

Deimos
12-04-2011, 02:13 PM
its scotty T

xX-Z28-Xx
12-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Ewww GTFO!

Lmao. LS1>LT Fuckin 1

LT1Dan
12-04-2011, 02:15 PM
its scotty T
LOL Haven't heard from him in awhile.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2011, 02:17 PM
lol not scotty T i rounded this guy up from 'tech

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2011, 02:18 PM
also posted on jdmcity...

LT1Dan
12-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Lmao. LS1>LT Fuckin 1

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu119/LT1Dan/340x-1.gif

xX-Z28-Xx
12-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Let's settle this at CFR, lol

LT1Dan
12-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Haha Ok. At least your car is the right color.

xX-Z28-Xx
12-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Ha, thanks Hugger Orange, FTW! and who's Scotty T?

LT1Dan
12-04-2011, 02:30 PM

Oops I thought it was Red lol But HO is badass too! I'll leave the Scotty T story for someone else to tell.

OldSkoolRCR
12-04-2011, 02:30 PM
i didnt reallize that many people didnt understand straight line vs lap racing

I understand! Lap racing is for MORONS!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
12-04-2011, 02:32 PM

Well if your house payment is $300.00, must be a looker.

xX-Z28-Xx
12-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Oops I thought it was Red lol But HO is badass too! I'll leave the Scotty T story for someone else to tell.

Hugger orange adds 700 horsepower to the rear wheels. So that puts me at like 1000 hp and you at 56 hp with your lt1.... Should be an even race.

OldSkoolRCR
12-04-2011, 02:35 PM

Scotty T is the IAF resident wanna be dipshit, wanna go fast clown, post a few more times and well be able to tell if its you?

LT1Dan
12-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Hugger orange adds 700 horsepower to the rear wheels. So that puts me at like 1000 hp and you at 56 hp with your lt1.... Should be an even race.

LOL Well at least I have all that torque down low. And I have a CAI so I've got at least 60 HP. Thank you very much.

xX-Z28-Xx
12-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Lmao. True, very true. Do you have tint, if so, that's another 45-50 hp.

JacobS
12-04-2011, 04:21 PM
also posted on jdmcity...

why would you do such a thing? that site is a bunch of morons...

FiFdYnUtZ
12-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Fwd/import class...just trying to make this event a good time...no need to whine about it

Scott
12-04-2011, 04:47 PM

Guess Im a little late to the party here, but seriously?!? Ryan asked me a question and I answered it, I seriously cant even race a radio control car for 60 bucks a day so dont feed me that garbage. I've been lucky enough to win enough races to cover my expenses and consumables so Im not going broke, why dont you bring up your 7 second supra everyone is talking about for a little grudge racing since its so cheap to run?

Anyway 50 bucks for a tech card to any event beside T+T is not a bad price at all. At least you get a full day at the track, HEADS UP racing thats "organized" and good friends, cheap entertainment

StreetSweeper
12-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Nothing to wory about, there aint even going to be a track rental, Dumpster Dan said know fucking retards allowed..

All the 10.5 guys are renting the track there selves so any of you clowns want in, it will be 150 a head! Dont like it stay the fuck home!!

derek072887
12-04-2011, 04:57 PM
go post your 10.5 track rental some where else..... this is about the shoot out...

oh and its "no" not "know"

StreetSweeper
12-04-2011, 05:07 PM
not in spanish!

Batwood
12-04-2011, 05:10 PM
know fucking retards allowed..
LMAO.

I don't know what your problem is George. It just seems like you really don't want "us" to have a street car race.
Now all of a sudden its only the 10.5 guys that are going to be allowed?
Guess I'll just sit in my mom's basement and play video games.

LT1Dan
12-04-2011, 05:15 PM
I must have missed the thread where George was put in charge of the Shootout.

StreetSweeper
12-04-2011, 05:16 PM
LMAO.

I don't know what your problem is George. It just seems like you really don't want "us" to have a street car race.
Now all of a sudden its only the 10.5 guys that are going to be allowed?
Guess I'll just sit in my mom's basement and play video games.

And eat Pizza!

StreetSweeper
12-04-2011, 05:17 PM
I must have missed the thread where George was put in charge of the Shootout.

Im not, your in charge. Hopefully the program gets going faster then your car did!

StreetSweeper
12-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Im organizing a golf outing now! 18 holes!! par what ya brung!!!

StreetSweeper
12-04-2011, 05:18 PM
No gas powered carts allowed only electric!

LT1Dan
12-04-2011, 05:20 PM
I don't need a fast car to deliver pizzas.