PDA

View Full Version : More Crazy Russians only this time 2 UGR Lambos Break? HAHA

Jappbox
11-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Maybe Underground shouldnt Brag and talk so much shit? seems AMS has creeped up and now the battle is AMS Alpha 12 vs UGR G's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-eDRFOv_GA&feature=player_embedded

I would love to see the "true" Alpha 12 vs a AWD lambo

Also posted on the GTR forums:

Just to clear a few things up about this video and the cars. Oleg's car is not an "Alpha 12" He has an Alpha 12 turbo kit on his car but he does everything himself on his car including trans, engine, etc. When Chris and I went to Moscow, Chris tuned his car and the car hit a wall at around 27psi and about 850whp. Power nosedived at higher RPM like it was floating the valves. At that point Oleg told us his heads are completely stock, including the valve springs. The valve springs are really holding the car back, at the higher boost and RPM it's just floating the valves and loses major power. So in these videos the car is making somewhere in the 850 whp range.

Now to the Lambo's. Guys, this is racing, shit happens. Anytime anyone starts heavily modifying cars you can forget about ultra reliability, anything can go wrong, from stock components breaking to aftermarket parts failing. A car engineered for 1000+whp and reliability would cost a lot of money, for example the Bugatti Veyron. It takes a lot of R&D and money to reach levels of OEM reliability at given HP levels., and even then OEM's have recall's, issues, etc. It's the game we play, spend half or quarter the money of a Veyron, get more HP but roll the dice a bit on reliability. We're constantly working on making our engineered performance solutions reliable, and I'm sure other shops are too, that's why the cost of the product and packages are what they are.

-Martin

AutoMods
11-08-2011, 04:19 PM
where do the russians get their money?

JustinS
11-08-2011, 04:24 PM

Vodka

85XR7Project
11-08-2011, 06:07 PM

Oil, the Russian Federation has looooooooots of people in oil.

Xboosted23X
11-08-2011, 06:57 PM
The GTR diver is pretty serious about getting that gas pedal down.

TbTalon94
11-09-2011, 06:36 AM
The GTR diver is pretty serious about getting that gas pedal down.

Ha that's what i was thinkin.

allgo
11-09-2011, 12:56 PM
sick cars for sure

455Buickman
11-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Right before the first Gallardo broke they were doing 196 mph. Shit's ridiculous.

Sleepy
11-10-2011, 05:06 PM
I was curious what 300km an hour was. That is insane. They are making 200mph highway pulls like its no big deal.

DustinsDuster
11-13-2011, 11:02 PM
yeah, weaving through traffic too. wouldnt be too much left if they hit one of those random cars just putting along.