PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Honda Civic DX Partout, best offer on any part

SaNdMaNsSi
10-24-2011, 09:05 AM
So, we get junk cars pretty often, and we just send them off to be salvaged by the local salvage yards. This time I figured I'd put up a car as lots of people seem to have these. I can't sell you the whole car for legal reasons, IE, we can sell parts, but the frame must be crushed....I'm going to try this with the first one and see how it goes from there.

Everything is available from this car. Most body panels are in bad shape, either due to rust or the previous owner. If I remember correctly the trunk lid and hood are still okay. This car is that maroonish-purple from 1992. If you need a part, just make an offer, and if no one else wants it, it's yours. I didn't check the mileage, but the engine runs perfectly, you can drive it around the lot if you want. It's a D series SOHC, obviously. If you want me to remove a part, if it's simple, I can probably do it for free. If you want the engine and trans, bring a buddy, and you pull. I'm well versed in Hondas, it shouldn't take you too long.

Also, I have an S-10 that I will make another post about if you need parts off of that.

Drifte
10-24-2011, 09:36 AM
s-10 huh...hmm. zq8 3rd shock on the rear?

SaNdMaNsSi
10-24-2011, 09:40 AM
s-10 huh...hmm. zq8 3rd shock on the rear?

Ha. I know nothing about s-10's, so that's not even English to me. How would I tell? And, if you're free, come take a look if you like.

Drifte
10-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Comes on the SS and Xtreme packages. Looks like your listing a standard model. If I cant get the international to run, it will get dropped on an s10 frame and then this would come in handy.

SaNdMaNsSi
10-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Comes on the SS and Xtreme packages. Looks like your listing a standard model. If I cant get the international to run, it will get dropped on an s10 frame and then this would come in handy.

Ahh. We have an SS here too, but the owner doesn't want to let it go. It's only been sitting here 3 years...