PDA

View Full Version : Walther p22 Target edition SOLD

Drifte
08-01-2011, 09:38 AM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k27/drifte/7ddae4d1.jpg

$275

$250 without the laser site.

Comes with 3 clips, Case. Selling this for my uncle, had some interest in the IAF firearms thread, thought I would make it easier for anyone to find. It's at my house so locals can take a look if needed. Cant fire it here though in city limits.

Ricky
08-02-2011, 07:21 AM
Make sure you take it to a fire arms dealer with the buyer so they can do the serial number transfer.

JustinS
08-02-2011, 07:37 AM
there is no such thing or requirement. If a buyer has a permit to carry or permit to acquire you can do the sale in a target parking lot or anywhere. Don't go to a dealer to do a transfer, it'll cost you like 40 bucks that you dont need to spend.

Drifte
08-02-2011, 07:39 AM
So do you legally have to register your gun?

JustinS
08-02-2011, 07:43 AM
There is no registration of guns in Iowa, this isn't commie Illinois or D.C. If you go and try and register a gun in Iowa you're going to get some funny looks.

:)

SaNdMaNsSi
08-02-2011, 08:22 AM
So do you legally have to register your gun?

It's a myth that's been around forever. There is no legal requirement to transfer guns unless it is from state to state. In that case, an FFL dealer has to ship it to an FFL dealer. Or, if you don't like the government leeching your money, you buy it in person. But no, there is no national registration or anything like that. As long as you have a permit to purchase or have a concealed carry license, you can meet a person face to face and exchange. If you buy a long gun from a dealer and have no permit to purchase, if they care enough to waste their time, they'll call a national database number and run your SSN to make sure you aren't a felon and then hand it to you.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-02-2011, 09:04 AM
You're in fairfax now, right? If you still have it later this week, would you be willing to roll with me to one of the in-laws properties so we could pop off a few rounds before/if i buy it? I know technically his main farm is actually in city limits nut we shoot/hunt there all the time with no issues. Otherwise, he owns a few chunks of land out of city limits too, about 5 minutes from that Caseys there on 151. Their main chunk (where my old shop and their 4 houses are) is actually all that land to the west when you drive over the bridge by the DQ.

LT1Dan
08-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Still have this? My dad said he might be interested in it.

Drifte
08-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Yea still have it, my uncle wasnt actively selling it he just mentioned to me, then I mentioned it in that firearms thread. Had some interest so made this ad.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-06-2011, 11:23 AM
EDIT: I am out of this deal... I just found out that Redfield is back in business and designed/built by Leupold this time around. Going to spend the money on a new scope for the 30_06 instead.

Drifte
08-09-2011, 08:08 AM
NP, its at my house for anyone interested in picking it up.