PDA

View Full Version : white girls in hip hop

DustinsDuster
07-24-2011, 01:27 PM
i'm sure Kieth is going to have a field day with this, but there really are some good valid points brought up in this:

Video: Real Talk? Haterazzi Goes In On The Whole N Word & V-Nasty Controversy! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5H1l0q2m1nHFp40C)

Domestic Disturbance
07-25-2011, 12:49 AM
It starts to ramble about half way through, but I definitely agree on the evolution and adoption of the word nigga to a T.

JustinS
07-25-2011, 08:23 AM
You reap what you sow, want to say nigga this nigga that in the music you market to white suburbanite kids?? Then don't get pissy when they start using your 'word'.

People need to get over it, it's only a word for crying out loud.

SaNdMaNsSi
07-25-2011, 09:14 AM
You reap what you sow, want to say nigga this nigga that in the music you market to white suburbanite kids?? Then don't get pissy when they start using your 'word'.

People need to get over it, it's only a word for crying out loud.

If someone called me "cracker" or whatever "racist" word they can come up with for white people, I'd smile and laugh. I find it humorous. I don't see why any other race gets bent out of shape when you use a "racist term" towards them, yet you could call a white person anything you want and we'd just let it run off of our backs. I've never really understood why words get people so butthurt. But what I find even more funny is that overly liberal douches get more offended at hearing racial terminology than the people it is actually directed towards. All in all, I just like to push people's buttons, especially when they are overly sensitive about something. It makes my day, really. :)

Batwood
07-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Reverse discrimination. Bullshit.

Domestic Disturbance
07-26-2011, 12:59 AM
If someone called me "cracker" or whatever "racist" word they can come up with for white people, I'd smile and laugh. I find it humorous. I don't see why any other race gets bent out of shape when you use a "racist term" towards them, yet you could call a white person anything you want and we'd just let it run off of our backs. I've never really understood why words get people so butthurt. But what I find even more funny is that overly liberal douches get more offended at hearing racial terminology than the people it is actually directed towards. All in all, I just like to push people's buttons, especially when they are overly sensitive about something. It makes my day, really. :)
\
nigga please

Caleb
07-26-2011, 01:15 AM
worldstarhiphop is a shit hole of a site. /endthread.