PDA

View Full Version : should charlie be banned poll

AutoMods
07-18-2011, 02:38 PM
The fate of charlie lies in your hands. This is a private poll

sparkles
07-18-2011, 02:49 PM
I love the banter myself. Beings how most of his shit is directed towards Keith, his opinion should have more weight than anything. That'd be a good conversation via PM between you and Keith personally.

stangvortech
07-18-2011, 05:41 PM
he is funny I like it.

boostedsohc
07-18-2011, 05:48 PM
someone post links the threads that are reasons he should be banned. idk anything about him

JustinS
07-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Charlie was George.

allgo
07-18-2011, 06:58 PM
I say let it ride...

AutoMods
07-18-2011, 07:01 PM
where the hell is mufflover at, that guy used to crack me up

DustinsDuster
07-18-2011, 07:42 PM
it might be possible he's talking about his fiance's brother; and i can say truthfully she is not fat in the least.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-18-2011, 07:46 PM
it might be possible he's talking about his fiance's brother; and i can say truthfully she is not fat in the least.

this...

LT1Dan
07-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Charlie was George.

Nah, their sentence structures and posting habits are totally different. And I thought Ryan checked Charlies IP against everyones.

I voted to let him stay, btw. I think he's funny in the same way that Mufflover was.

Deimos
07-18-2011, 07:50 PM
yeah well remember when sparkles use to rough peoples feathers I like him and I have never met him

AutoMods
07-18-2011, 07:56 PM
i did check IP's , there is no connections on IP's or emails used. However that doesn't mean you can't just use a dedicated work or school computer to talk shit.

anyway, charlie just reposted a deleted post. he's really asking to get banned. I just don't like the personal attacks on family. thats the 2nd time he did that. i don't know if he know's keiths family or if he's just making up bs

Batwood
07-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Nah, their sentence structures and posting habits are totally different. And I thought Ryan checked Charlies IP against everyones.

I voted to let him stay, btw. I think he's funny in the same way that Mufflover was.

Definitely not George.

Seems to have good grammar and spelling. Also seems to be mildly internet saavy based on some of the things he's said... lol.
"You mad, bro?"

Its our own little mystery.

AutoMods
07-18-2011, 08:05 PM
whoops , i met to leave a deletion note above when i deleted the post but anyway post number 8 above was charlie again. had to delete the post because he was talking about slownsteady's family.

JustinS
07-18-2011, 08:14 PM
whoops , i met to leave a deletion note above when i deleted the post but anyway post number 8 above was charlie again. had to delete the post because he was talking about slownsteady's family.

FYI, only mods see soft deleted posts with the reason on vBulletin. For regular members they do not exist at all.

Deimos
07-18-2011, 08:16 PM
mean!

sparkles
07-18-2011, 08:23 PM
If she's my ex wife, I beg to differ. Sorry, had to. K back on topic.

AutoMods
07-18-2011, 08:29 PM
FYI, only mods see soft deleted posts with the reason on vBulletin. For regular members they do not exist at all.

actually its a Usergroup setting . I thought I had it set to show everyone when a posts gets deleted. But it was only set to admins and mods. Turned it on now so everyone can see soft deletes.

SaNdMaNsSi
07-18-2011, 09:53 PM
Banter is always funny, whether poking a stick at someone or not. If you want to take a jab at someone and leave it at that, that's fine. But to repeatedly attack a person over and over with no intention of ever revealing who you are is cowardice pure and simple. If you don't have the balls to reveal yourself you don't have the stones to say in person what you say on the internet. In any case, I don't think you should suppress people from stating their dislike of another person. I always hate seeing that a post has been deleted without knowing what it was. I'm overly curious. But obviously Slownsteady let's the badmouthing roll off of his back, so what's the harm in letting it continue? If Keith doesn't like it, he can say so. Obviously, whether you like him or not, he is the bigger man. Everyone knows who he is, he isn't cowering behind a computer screen living in anonymity. No matter what is said, that makes him the bigger man.

FiFdYnUtZ
07-18-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm 90% charlie is muff...and I know who muff was

DustinsDuster
07-18-2011, 10:07 PM
if Rob were around, he'd tell all who Muff was. it was me!

AutoMods
07-18-2011, 10:34 PM
if Rob were around, he'd tell all who Muff was. it was me!

you serious?

FiFdYnUtZ
07-18-2011, 10:43 PM
It wasn't dustin

85XR7Project
07-18-2011, 10:47 PM
I think his last comment in the conquest thread was a smidge too far IMO. Maybe that will bring on the rath of Charlie on me, I really don't care.

black88gt
07-18-2011, 11:03 PM
you serious?

rob was always convinced it was dustin

StreetSweeper
07-18-2011, 11:19 PM
rob was always convinced it was dustin

^^ lol!!

FiFdYnUtZ
07-18-2011, 11:36 PM
I think the last charlie thread was a little excessive though

Domestic Disturbance
07-18-2011, 11:48 PM
Its so juicy! I feel like I know who it is but I never do. Shits weak

sLoWnStEaDy
07-19-2011, 08:30 AM
i make it known when he goes too far for me. Most of his posts dont bug me, i get sick of him ruining every single thred i make but that is why i haven't been posting nearly as much. I've mmade progress on the fiero, i started a little work on the Monte and have a rather big plan for it and a couple smaller projects I would normally have posted but i chose not to. I guess that is me letting him "win" a little bit but...

Also, i am pretty sure i know who it is. Rather, i know it is someone that is friends with me on facebook. I am pretty sure i can rule out a few people like Dustin, Ryan, clutchmuch etc... If you are frinds with me on FB, you can see everyone that is onhere and fairly simply come to a conclusion IMO...

AutoMods
07-19-2011, 09:13 AM
is your facebook public or private?

Drifte
07-19-2011, 09:19 AM
I was checking through IP's in regards to this and its a little interesting. One of our users doesn't have an IP address whatsoever. And its the same person I though Mufflover was, however Charlie has an IP but it doesn't match Mufflovers.

How do you not have an IP address?

black88gt
07-19-2011, 09:42 AM
I was checking through IP's in regards to this and its a little interesting. One of our users doesn't have an IP address whatsoever. And its the same person I though Mufflover was, however Charlie has an IP but it doesn't match Mufflovers.

How do you not have an IP address?

i r ninja

Drifte
07-19-2011, 09:44 AM
i r ninja
well you got me to check, but you have one!

sparkles
07-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Dallas, George, Ed, Trent? I got nothin.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-19-2011, 10:10 AM
is your facebook public or private?

private...

sparkles
07-19-2011, 10:15 AM
I just looked through all your friends....

85XR7Project
07-19-2011, 10:21 AM
I did earlier, I don't see how its so obvious.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-19-2011, 10:29 AM
well, obvious for me i think. I could be way off i guess but i doubt people i actually "know", have met, talk to once in a while would be throwing that kind of shit around. I could be wrong, i am still getting use to the idea of bullshit ass 2 faced people as i pretty much have never known anyone like that. I am the kind of person that will tell you what i think to your face, whether good or bad and everyone i hang out with is the same way.

black88gt
07-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Curious why you wont just say?

AutoMods
07-19-2011, 10:43 AM
also sometimes 'friends of friends' can see pictures which opens the door wide open to an exponential amount of people. check your privacy settings. I get a lot of car people that I barely know find my personal facebook but i don't mind

Drifte
07-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Keith you can feel free to PM Ryan or I who you may have it narrowed down to. We have a list of flagged IP's related to the matter.

clutchmuch
07-19-2011, 12:16 PM
yeah i don't know how you would not have an ip. i usually check iaf on my phone and it even has an ip. 64.255.164.XX learn something new everyday!

AutoMods
07-19-2011, 12:24 PM
charlie has been banned until further notice. taken with consideration of some private messages sent to me I thought it is in the best interest of the forum.

Ricky
07-19-2011, 12:55 PM
how many times has he been banned? How many more times are you gong to ban and unban? He doesnt change his ways so either leave him banned or un-ban him and let him roll.

I do enjoy him sometimes but he seems to have something against keith and no reason to bring family into anything. I say since this is like the 3rd time he has been banned just leave him banned.

Drifte
07-19-2011, 01:11 PM
I thought that was the first ban for charlie, and the other time donjae was banned for a month?

sLoWnStEaDy
07-19-2011, 06:51 PM
IMO, anyone who doesn't actually contribute something to the forum and constantly ruins threads should be banned. He isn't a "troll" because he obviously has a hard on for me and anyone who "sticks up" for me in any way. It's some kind of personal thing, which is funny becuase he has never even met me. Either way, trolls are for huge forums, not tighter knit local forums like this. Caraudio.com is HUGE and has a few trolls, they are funny because they fuck with pretty much everyone and know to stay out of certain types of threads.

If he dumps his shit in the clubhouse or media room, whatever.... But when people start fucking up classifieds and build/tech threads, i think it should be stopped. Or, at least grow the balls to not hide behind a computer.

DustinsDuster
07-19-2011, 09:57 PM
how many times has he been banned? How many more times are you gong to ban and unban? He doesnt change his ways so either leave him banned or un-ban him and let him roll.

I do enjoy him sometimes but he seems to have something against keith and no reason to bring family into anything. I say since this is like the 3rd time he has been banned just leave him banned.

x2. i say we institute an execution from the forum. back in the day, someone was stupid or harmful, they took them out. clean and simple. the personal attacks and bringing up family that has nothing to do with the forum at all pretty much sealed it for me.

85XR7Project
07-19-2011, 11:04 PM
IMO, anyone who doesn't actually contribute something to the forum

shit that's me to a tee, maybe I should start packin...

sLoWnStEaDy
07-20-2011, 08:09 AM
shit that's me to a tee, maybe I should start packin...

you know what i mean, smart ass. :)

85XR7Project
07-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Lol, yeah good luck getting me to leave anyway. :D

Caleb
07-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Personally, I could care less for Charlie on here, he doesn't contribute or bring anything of value other than being an annoying asshole to other people on the board and trying to start shit when he can. I know griefing/trolling people can have its kicks, but on a board like this, it shouldn't be tolerated. Its a local car site for people around Iowa to chat, discuss, converse about the misc topics on the board. Arguing should definitely be allowed to a certain point, but by all means, it doesn't need to be prolonged where it just becomes unnecessary and flat out annoying as hell. If you don't like what someone does, either be polite and mention something about it or ignore it, especially if its something indirectly affecting you. Most of us are adults on here, I would expect most people to act like it. I don't get how hard it is on here to NOT act like a prick. But if it was up to me, he would have been gone already, should be a low tolerance for stupid bullshit on here, especially if you're trying to run a friendly forum for anyone to post on. Threads don't need to be ruined over someone else's raging hard-on for another member on here.

Batwood
07-20-2011, 06:22 PM
So... now that he's banned.... who is he?

Probably nobody I know.
He would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling moderators.

sparkles
07-20-2011, 07:22 PM
silver camaro....

LT1Dan
07-20-2011, 07:55 PM
silver camaro....

?

I'm curious as to who Keith thinks it is. I looked through his friends on Facebook and couldn't figure out who he was hinting at.

Deimos
07-20-2011, 07:57 PM
scherm and I went through the list last night

DustinsDuster
07-20-2011, 10:29 PM
silver camaro....

Uncle T?

FiFdYnUtZ
07-20-2011, 10:42 PM
I never thought about an uncle t hidden comeback!

sparkles
07-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Lol, where's my scan tool?

FiFdYnUtZ
07-20-2011, 10:52 PM
No need for a wideband when you have a scan tool!

tylers88
07-21-2011, 11:39 AM
IMO, anyone who doesn't actually contribute something to the forum and constantly ruins threads should be banned. He isn't a "troll" because he obviously has a hard on for me and anyone who "sticks up" for me in any way. It's some kind of personal thing, which is funny becuase he has never even met me. Either way, trolls are for huge forums, not tighter knit local forums like this. Caraudio.com is HUGE and has a few trolls, they are funny because they fuck with pretty much everyone and know to stay out of certain types of threads.

If he dumps his shit in the clubhouse or media room, whatever.... But when people start fucking up classifieds and build/tech threads, i think it should be stopped. Or, at least grow the balls to not hide behind a computer.

This, I stuck up for you(poorly worded on my part, my bad) and he brought my girlfriend into it and even went as far as searching and got her name. "Charlie" if you are reading lets meet face to face sometime, you found here online some where so you can find me

sLoWnStEaDy
07-21-2011, 11:51 AM
This, I stuck up for you(poorly worded on my part, my bad) and he brought my girlfriend into it and even went as far as searching and got her name. "Charlie" if you are reading lets meet face to face sometime, you found here online some where so you can find me

You gotta facebook? That is the ONLY way he could have gotten some of the info for the stuff he posted about me.

LT1Dan
07-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Uncle T?

Nah, I don't see Scotty T being that malicious.

black88gt
07-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Not scotty, he didn't have a problem w/ slow as far as I could tell but did have a problem w/ some other members.

OldSkoolRCR
07-21-2011, 02:18 PM
silver camaro....

I got a Silver Camaro? But I dont need to hide behind a screen name to tell all you guys what I think.

allgo
07-21-2011, 02:36 PM
I got a Silver Camaro? But I dont need to hgide behind a screen name to tell all you guys what I think.

OH Snap...

AutoMods
07-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Charlie's climbin in your windows
He's snatchin your people up
Tryna rape em so y'all need to
Hide your kids, hide your wife
lock your facebook, delete your posts

And hide your husband cuz he rapin everybody out here
You don't have to come and confess
IAF is lookin for you
We gon find you we gon find you
So you can run and tell that,
Run and tell that
Run and tell that, homeboy
Home, home, homeboy

Deimos
07-21-2011, 07:24 PM
-where's the like button-

JustinS
07-21-2011, 07:28 PM
Charlie's climbin in your windows
He's snatchin your people up
Tryna rape em so y'all need to
Hide your kids, hide your wife
lock your facebook, delete your posts

And hide your husband cuz he rapin everybody out here
You don't have to come and confess
IAF is lookin for you
We gon find you we gon find you
So you can run and tell that,
Run and tell that
Run and tell that, homeboy
Home, home, homeboy

god dammit lol

AutoMods
07-21-2011, 07:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

DustinsDuster
07-23-2011, 10:26 AM
i'm going way old school:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5K7uh0iVDs&feature=related

CiviC_boY
07-23-2011, 10:49 AM
i'm going way old school:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5K7uh0iVDs&feature=related

Thats only early in the morning.. There suppose to be up cooking breakfast.

AutoMods
07-23-2011, 01:29 PM
i didn't know about those whistle tips, those things are ghetto and annoying, sounds like a turbo with no exhaust. cheap mans turbo

gatesauto
07-25-2011, 06:46 AM
i also think it should be in market.. everyone has different choice

SaNdMaNsSi
07-25-2011, 09:11 AM
i also think it should be in market.. everyone has different choice

In America we speak American English, not Spanglish.

black88gt
07-25-2011, 09:15 AM
In America we speak American English, not Spanglish.

His English is better than some members on here who are native speakers...

He can spell better thats for sure.

SaNdMaNsSi
07-25-2011, 09:31 AM
His English is better than some members on here who are native speakers...

He can spell better thats for sure.

Ha. In some cases, I guess you are correct. But I hate trolls, they should stay under their bridge.