06-12-2011, 02:47 PM
^^bangin 7 gram rocks

Deimos
06-12-2011, 03:44 PM
^^bangin 7 gram rocks

damn why ain't he sharing

sLoWnStEaDy
06-12-2011, 04:13 PM
clutchmuch told me he was keeping your $50 cuz the rx7 had a ricey body kit on it that he didnt really like. He also said he's not worried because he's pretty sure he can take you... :o

lol

sLoWnStEaDy
06-12-2011, 04:16 PM
It's pretty dumb really, he only owes me $50. The main problem I have is that as soon as I gave him the title, he lost contact. Granted, it is only $50, not like it is going to ruin me but it's the principal of it. I left the fuel pump and fuel lines in the car for him, gave him the aluminum radiator I had, gave him a full gasket kit, extra valve covers, all kinds of stuff. I even fixed some wiring they screwed up and answered probably 20-30 phone calls/text at all hours of the night/day with questions they had.

85XR7Project
06-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Yeah you fucked up. In the state of Iowa once you sign the title over to him he doesn't owe you shit. Sad fact is he could never pay you the rest and it'd be perfectly legal, you should have held that shit ransom until he paid you. Call it a learning experience.

sLoWnStEaDy
06-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Yeah you fucked up. In the state of Iowa once you sign the title over to him he doesn't owe you shit. Sad fact is he could never pay you the rest and it'd be perfectly legal, you should have held that shit ransom until he paid you. Call it a learning experience.

LOL, it is $50... He offered to go to the gas station and pull it out of the ATM but I had somewhere to be so I wasn't able to wait around. It's not a huge deal to me if he pays or not, just figured I would publicize this just in case he doesn't pay so at least everyone on here would be aware of it.

Deimos
06-12-2011, 05:42 PM
I have a dude off thirdgen short me 60 bucks it happens. I told him buy me a beer sometime. In the end people either take care of what they buy to stop talking to someone over 50 bucks is kind of screwed up because that even a tank of gas.

Batwood
06-12-2011, 06:56 PM
I saw him last night... lots of hookers and blow.

Actually, I have no idea. He had a hat on... thats all I know.

85XR7Project
06-12-2011, 07:05 PM
pretty sure he has a bad track record after the whole Nitrous kit Domestic was selling fell through. I wouldnt count on shit from him, he obviously cant hold to what he says he'll do.

I've bought from Keith, I told him I wanted the engine, told him when Id be there and how much Id pay. I did all I told him Id do. As far as I see it this is clutch being a douchebag. pay the guy the $50.

clutchmuch
06-13-2011, 01:48 AM
sorry. your not the only one with money problems. i still owe the state another $900,i have to pay my internet,phone and med bills, i make $200 every two weeks, and im negative $288.90. im sorry if someone would buy this loose shit in my garage i could get by and pay you. and i haven't lost contact you have my number and know where i live.

sparkles
06-13-2011, 07:14 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2LJxhV59tuc/TSs1fG69-0I/AAAAAAAAAC0/a_tseFaVpY8/s1600/priorities.jpg

sLoWnStEaDy
06-13-2011, 07:15 AM
sorry. your not the only one with money problems. i still owe the state another $900,i have to pay my internet,phone and med bills, i make $200 every two weeks, and im negative $288.90. im sorry if someone would buy this loose shit in my garage i could get by and pay you. and i haven't lost contact you have my number and know where i live.

I don't have money problems... ;) I have people problems.

85XR7Project
06-13-2011, 07:46 AM
This is what happens when you are a moron and don't plan ahead. Don't complain about money problems if you can't live up to what you agree to do. You are already behind on your bills so you might as well pay the man the money you owe and keep on that slide to bad credit.

Batwood
06-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Don't spend money you don't have.... and don't expect pity when you do.

clutchmuch
06-13-2011, 05:18 PM
never expected pity. but when you have to get your wisdom teeth out its a fucking $800, that your not expecting. then my dogs vet bills. the money i spent on his car was not what overdrew my account. that shit was.

LT1Dan
06-13-2011, 05:43 PM
never expected pity. but when you have to get your wisdom teeth out its a fucking $800, that your not expecting. then my dogs vet bills. the money i spent on his car was not what overdrew my account. that shit was.

Then sell the rx7, pay off your debts and buy a $500 beater to get to and from work. It really irritates me when I hear people piss and moan about being broke but they buy stupid shit they don't need and aren't willing to put forth the effort to pay their damn bills. Go get a second or third job if you only make $200 a week. I've seen plenty of places hiring for PT work.

EDIT: Just re-read and saw its $200 every TWO weeks! Where the hell do you work? A sweatshop?! I was making that when I was 14 working after school at Hy-Vee! Might want to downgrade that $500 beater I suggested to a $250 beater.

Clinical
06-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Shit, $200 every 2 weeks?

I made that back in 09 when I got fucked when I got a job at a music store and didn't get near the hours I was told I would. I literally got 8-10 hours a week.
Where the hell are you working

sLoWnStEaDy
06-13-2011, 07:54 PM
FYI... I am pretty sure he is still in high school and lives with his parents. Just saying, that would help explain the $200 bi-weekly...

I am not trying to turn people against you or anything like that. It is just that you said you had the $50 and would go up and pull it out when I was there but I didn't have time to wait. I figured you would pull it out and meet me the next day or a few days later or AT LEAST put it aside until we got the chance to meet up. You still have your stock radiator, throw that in the car, gimme the aluminum radiator back and we will call it even, you said it leaks anyways... :)

Deimos
06-13-2011, 08:19 PM
so keith can I buy you truck on payments with a warranty?

85XR7Project
06-14-2011, 07:55 AM
I cannot believe that your parents make you pay all your shit and don't care that you get behind.

sLoWnStEaDy
06-14-2011, 09:35 AM
so keith can I buy you truck on payments with a warranty?

Sold it the other weekend for for $2000... not bad since I was only asking $1500. :) He actually offered me $3k but I felt bad knowing I would take $1500 so I told him $2k even and we had a deal. LOL He bought it LITERALLY the day after he got back from Afghanistan so, I couldn't take too much of his money. even at $2k I felt a little bad so I threw in a bunch of extra stuff with it and had it delivered to him.

Drifte
06-14-2011, 10:48 AM
back from afgan and jumped back into a big ass camo truck.

JacobS
06-14-2011, 11:45 AM
I cannot believe that your parents make you pay all your shit and don't care that you get behind.

its called tough love. dont spend money you dont have, if you dont make enough get a different job. its not that hard to figure out what you need to do clutchmuch. different job=more money.

if thats all youre making then you probably arent even making enough money to pay for gas to get you to and from work, so why even go to work?!

AutoMods
06-14-2011, 12:07 PM
I don't think a kid should have to pay their own medical bills while in high school or college in my opinion.

85XR7Project
06-14-2011, 12:14 PM
That was my thoughts. I think someone is a story teller, not to mention does his family not have medical insurance?

I am saying shenanigans...

sparkles
06-14-2011, 02:36 PM
I think we've made our point on the matter. The kid is young and hopefully this will be something that he learns from. Hopefully Slownsteady will too.

Cluthmuch-find a way to call Keith at the very least and let him know what's going on. You'll look a lot better. Come up with a date, sooner rather than later, and get him paid. It's not a lot of money. Just get it done and save face a little.

clutchmuch
06-14-2011, 04:02 PM
i can't just quit the job im at. i need to find another one which i have been trying. as far as the medical bills if for my wisdom teeth and my puppy bills which they dont have money for atm either. dental insurance covers like 400 from wisdom teeth. i had to pay 700 up front.

Domestic Disturbance
06-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Want to make some quick dough? Meet me at the peir 11 sharp. Don't get tailed.

ZacFields
06-14-2011, 05:04 PM
I think we've made our point on the matter. The kid is young and hopefully this will be something that he learns from. Hopefully Slownsteady will too.

Cluthmuch-find a way to call Keith at the very least and let him know what's going on. You'll look a lot better. Come up with a date, sooner rather than later, and get him paid. It's not a lot of money. Just get it done and save face a little.

I'm with you on this one - someone ought to lock this thread up. Kid has taken enough abuse and I'm sure he understands that he screwed up.

It's hard to make more money while you're in high school. I worked part time at Quik-Trip in high school and made about 150/week and that was actually pretty good money compared to a lot of people my age, since 50% of the kids in my class didn't work at all, and of the ones who did work they usually weren't putting in the 25-30 hours per week I was putting in.

I'm not defending him for not paying - just saying I think he's taken enough abuse at this point.

85XR7Project
06-14-2011, 05:26 PM
i too agree with sparkles. you just need to work this out. take your time and the rest will follow suit. im not trying to be a dick, just don't care for excuses.

AutoMods
06-14-2011, 06:25 PM