PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Mayhem Cordova

skipdownstairs
05-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Hey just seeing who else will be going to the Midnight Mayhem Friday Night 5/27 at Cordova. Planning on taking FrankenStang on down to fool around. Picked up a set of ET drag radials and a nice iddy-bitty muffler

Clinical
05-24-2011, 02:13 PM
I'll be there, probably wont be racing the car.. Doubt it's gonna run good untuned, but I intend to drive it up to get some miles on it, been about a month since I've driven it.

I'll keep my eye out for ya, haven't seen the beast since I was at your shop and you told me you were 'hoping for 11's haha

skipdownstairs
05-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Wow thats been a while lol!!! See ya there should be a good time haven't been there since last fall

boostedsohc
05-24-2011, 09:47 PM
I'll be there, probably wont be racing the car.. Doubt it's gonna run good untuned, but I intend to drive it up to get some miles on it, been about a month since I've driven it.

I'll keep my eye out for ya, haven't seen the beast since I was at your shop and you told me you were 'hoping for 11's haha

is your car back together yet?

i wish my car was going. but getting tuned next week tho. so il be at the next one. the car will prolly be parked till then or unless i take it up on a random test and tune.
its getting some track time before some street beatings

Xboosted23X
05-24-2011, 11:04 PM
I think some of us are heading to CFR for test and tune friday night.

Deimos
05-25-2011, 04:45 AM
friday night it's suppose to rain

Scott
05-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Either one have a actual race planned or is it just t+t?

Clinical
05-25-2011, 10:45 AM
is your car back together yet?

i wish my car was going. but getting tuned next week tho. so il be at the next one. the car will prolly be parked till then or unless i take it up on a random test and tune.
its getting some track time before some street beatings
Running and driving, but trying to track down why my speedometer/odometer aren't working. Speed sensor seems to be fine.

skipdownstairs
05-25-2011, 12:37 PM
friday night it's suppose to rain

Hope it doesn't if it looks like its going to I'll just go to Cedarfalls since I already have a rain date I need to use with them. Have to call whats going to happen the day of and even then those meteorologists don't know there ass from a hole in the ground! I'm so sick of this rain uuuuughhh!!!!

slo4cyl
05-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Hope it doesn't if it looks like its going to I'll just go to Cedarfalls since I already have a rain date I need to use with them. Have to call whats going to happen the day of and even then those meteorologists don't know there ass from a hole in the ground! I'm so sick of this rain uuuuughhh!!!!

I'm tryin to make it to cf Friday also

sLoWnStEaDy
05-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Friday is my B-day, probably won't be going...

skipdownstairs
05-26-2011, 09:12 AM
Friday is my B-day, probably won't be going...

Its your birthday you should do what you want to do man!!

Xboosted23X
05-26-2011, 01:45 PM
The weather isn't looking good for cedar falls. So we might make it over to cordova. Are you doing test and tune or just midnight?

skipdownstairs
05-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Gna do the whole schabang might even bring some scabs for burn out contest

Xboosted23X
05-26-2011, 10:13 PM
looks like a few of us are heading over.

Clinical
05-28-2011, 12:39 AM
Sucked, got rained out after about 3 hours of waiting, kept stopping then misting again.

Then on the drive back home, it was perfect out, not a drop of rain! Go fuckin figure!!!

At least I got to breath race gas for awhile and see a few familiar faces!

Xboosted23X
05-28-2011, 06:26 AM
yeah we drove there and finally called it a night around 1030 and headed home.