PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: 215/70/15

sLoWnStEaDy
05-15-2011, 11:18 AM
Just seeing if anyone has a good pair or set of 215/70/15 tires laying around. the rears on my van are BALD, didn't realize it until I almost died like 10 times yesterday driving around in the rain! So, if anyone has a pair or a set for cheap, let me know.

K's Acres is like $20/tire for decent ones so That is about the max I want to spend. I plan to go there tomorrow if I don't find anything today.

clutchmuch
05-15-2011, 11:27 AM
hey i pm'd you. your phones off. not about the tires though

sLoWnStEaDy
05-15-2011, 11:46 AM
hey i pm'd you. your phones off. not about the tires though

Not sure WTF was going on with my phone. It was on and had signal but wouldn't make/receive calls. Popped the battery out and put it back in and she is fine now... ANYWAYS, I will be to your place around 2pm to grab my shifter, the rest of the money and to give you the title.

85XR7Project
05-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Yay, yet another troll. Wonder how long until he feels the wrath of the ban hammer...

sLoWnStEaDy
05-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Could have something to do with the fact that this is the first time I have driven it in the rain. I don't really notice bald tires unless I have a reason to look, especially on the BACK of a FWD vehicle.

...why do I always feed the trolls?

Deimos
05-16-2011, 04:40 AM
Tell ya what colton and andrew can prolly back me up on this, but after doing tires so long i catch bad tires from across the parking lot or down the street. you walk through bad tires, bad algnment, oops this one has bad ball joint, oh no broken springs here. It's like one of those things that you always look for even if you're going into granite city for some food. Charlie needs to realize that it is VERY common that people neglect their rear tires. they always look inflated when they have 15 pounds and no one likes to walk around clear to the back of the vehicle.

clutchmuch
05-16-2011, 04:13 PM
How do you "just realize" something like that? Tires don't go bald overnight, you should be ashamed of yourself...

Its not like he drifts, or races with his mini van, why the fuck would be need to check the tires all the time.

AutoMods
05-16-2011, 06:02 PM
i thought it was donjae at first but charlie has been registered well before donjae was banned

JustinS
05-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Do their ip's match?

AutoMods
05-16-2011, 08:39 PM
no matches on donjae, charlie or even mufflover

Deimos
05-16-2011, 09:30 PM
I am reminded of the old days when members would make fake accounts to poke fun at people. It has happened in the past and I am fairly certain it is someone already on the board.

85XR7Project
05-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Hmmm, how about this for moronic. You join an auto forum NOT to talk about a car you own or have built but to rip on other people's shit. You are the utter definition of a troll. You don't contribute, you insult pretty much anything. You are useless.

http://y2kemo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/douchebag.jpg

/rant

clutchmuch
05-17-2011, 07:52 AM
warriorwriters.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/troll.jpg

clutchmuch
05-17-2011, 07:58 AM
warriorwriters.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/troll.jpg

^^this damn troll picture never embeds for me:(

85XR7Project
05-17-2011, 08:15 AM
That because you never put the full address...

Ricky
05-17-2011, 09:23 AM
Oh shit sorry bro, didn't mean to mess with your fucking boyfriend.

And forget about needing tires for drifting and racing, how about for being able to SAFELY drive your family around... moron.

he has point.....

I dont look at my tires very much either.

Drifte
05-17-2011, 09:41 AM
Tell ya what colton and andrew can prolly back me up on this, but after doing tires so long i catch bad tires from across the parking lot or down the street. you walk through bad tires, bad algnment, oops this one has bad ball joint, oh no broken springs here. It's like one of those things that you always look for even if you're going into granite city for some food. Charlie needs to realize that it is VERY common that people neglect their rear tires. they always look inflated when they have 15 pounds and no one likes to walk around clear to the back of the vehicle.

I cant walk through a parking lot with commenting on a set of tires. "oh those are not cheap, those are chopped" etc. If every one spent a year or more fixing cars the auto world would be a better place.

clutchmuch
05-17-2011, 12:57 PM
hey shit for brains im on a phone and that's the address it gives

sLoWnStEaDy
05-17-2011, 01:07 PM
HEY! love you guys... ;)

Ricky
05-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Hey shit for brains, let me help you out.

http://warriorwriters.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/troll.jpg?w=300&h=300

HAHAHA! Clutchmuch Fail.

black88gt
05-17-2011, 02:59 PM
this forum has gotten quite sensitive

i thought donjae and muff were hilarious, whats wrong w/ a little charlie sheen

its funny how easily certain people are baited into things like this

LT1Dan
05-17-2011, 04:49 PM
no matches on donjae, charlie or even mufflover

I don't know shit about ip addresses but how do you get a match on two accounts? Any ip the account has been logged in on or just the ip were the account was created? Like if I created LT1Dan at my house but went to work and made Deimos there, they would be two different ips. But if I logged in as Deimos from my home computer does it log that ip and then the two accounts would match? Just curious because I would have sworn Mufflover was someones troll account.

AutoMods
05-17-2011, 04:54 PM
i had a couple complaints about donjae's banning. so i won't interfere anymore unless shit gets real bad. people find it entertaining. i'm fine with it as long as we don't lose members over it

AutoMods
05-17-2011, 04:57 PM
rofl....charlie is funnier than donjae

Deimos
05-17-2011, 06:31 PM
x2 mufflover was 90notch's old neighbor. I'm pretty sure if you cross referenced IP's someone is our troll.

sparkles
05-17-2011, 08:26 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/4452535/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/378/height/378/i-m-on-a-boat-t-shirt_design.png

With my flippy floppys

DustinsDuster
05-17-2011, 08:44 PM
x2 mufflover was 90notch's old neighbor. I'm pretty sure if you cross referenced IP's someone is our troll.

wish you couldve said that on here 6 months ago. i'm pretty sure no matter how many times i swore i wasn't mufflover, Rob just never seemed to believe me.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-17-2011, 09:03 PM
3 pages, 30 posts and not a single one of you assholes have tires for me? LOL

Deimos
05-18-2011, 05:14 AM
wish you couldve said that on here 6 months ago. i'm pretty sure no matter how many times i swore i wasn't mufflover, Rob just never seemed to believe me.

If you go through my posts I have said that like three times. I am pretty sure it was mufflover.

clutchmuch
05-20-2011, 11:55 AM
i have like 6 tires but not the size you need

Stutz
05-20-2011, 12:26 PM
I think i might have some around that size that came stock on my caprice.. I'll look next time im at my parents

96-eclipse-gst
05-22-2011, 03:43 PM

Completely agree, it's so bad you almost can't stop yourself from doing it. It just amazes me that people don't notice when their tires are bald or their vehicle leans to one side. Still waiting for an employee of the business next door to me to notice his taurus needs rear springs. Can see it from a mile away.

I might have some tires out back, I'll check on monday.