PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust For Sale, Neon DOHC HEADERS

tmikula92
05-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Located in Marion Iowa

Hey guys, Selling some exhaust pieces I have to earn some cash to start funding my project.

First off is my exhaust set up that I was planning on putting on my Neon and never did. This is Cat-back and 2.5 inch piping. All of it is in great conditions, but will need to find a way to bracket it in there because I have custom mounts that I was going to throw on. It will need to be shaped as well, its basically just the piping but measures out to fit on any 1st Gen Neon.
-Comes with a DynoMax Bullet SuperTurbo Muffler and Tip (These go for about 80-100 on ebay) I pulled this setup off another car it the muffler really gives the car an aggressive growl.
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l564/tmikula92/IMG00036.jpg
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l564/tmikula92/IMG00032.jpg
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l564/tmikula92/IMG00034.jpg I can get more pictures up later, PM if you have questions. I would like to sell it as a whole, all the piping and muffler for $130 Plus shipping. I am flexible with the price so don't be afraid to throw me some offers.

Next up for sale is some Med-size Headers. I got them off a friend that told me they were Pacesetters, but I can not verify that. These are currently installed on my car and I am in love with them. They give the car a growl and great power in the mid range, fun headers.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l564/tmikula92/IMG00138.jpg

I'd be willing to see these go for 100 dollars. Again throw me an offer, that is just what I see other medium size headers on here go for. They are high heat painted, and still look basically the same.

I'm just looking to fund the next project so throw me some offers on these exhaust pieces. Like I said, I am flexible with pricing, I am just trying to earn some of the money I spent on these things. Any questions PM me or email me at tmikula92@yahoo.com.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Good Luck With your sale... But do us all a favor, it is a header, not headers... singular. That is driving me nuts! LOL

clutchmuch
05-08-2011, 09:39 PM
I give you my exhaust to use on your neon and you sell it. not cool.
%50 percent of the cost or im stealin it back!

tmikula92
05-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Good Luck With your sale... But do us all a favor, it is a header, not headers... singular. That is driving me nuts! LOL

I just type and don't pay attention, and an s just always wanna pop into my typing. It's awkward for me to say I installed a header on my car lol. I am using headers as an ownership, like the Header's.... I'll try to work on it lol.

tmikula92
05-08-2011, 09:42 PM
I give you my exhaust to use on your neon and you sell it. not cool.
%50 percent of the cost or im stealin it back!

It won't work with my Neon, the piping is off, I might be able to use it with the Header i just bought.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-09-2011, 07:36 AM
I just type and don't pay attention, and an s just always wanna pop into my typing. It's awkward for me to say I installed a header on my car lol. I am using headers as an ownership, like the Header's.... I'll try to work on it lol.

I would let that excuse fly but you also said "these headers" and "they are painted". ;)

and is that exhaust off his RX7? You'd have better luck selling it for whatever it is made for, rather than saying you can hack it, bend it, cut it, weld it and make brackets for it to fit a neon. LOL Especially as I think you are the only neon owner on this site. Craigslist would probable sell this stuff quicker. Lastly, if that did come off the RX7, don't expect it to sound ANYTHING like it did on that motor unless you are putting it on another rotary.

Drifte
05-09-2011, 08:20 AM
Keith with a grammar complaint? Come on now.

tmikula92
05-09-2011, 08:34 AM
I would let that excuse fly but you also said "these headers" and "they are painted". ;)

and is that exhaust off his RX7? You'd have better luck selling it for whatever it is made for, rather than saying you can hack it, bend it, cut it, weld it and make brackets for it to fit a neon. LOL Especially as I think you are the only neon owner on this site. Craigslist would probable sell this stuff quicker. Lastly, if that did come off the RX7, don't expect it to sound ANYTHING like it did on that motor unless you are putting it on another rotary.

Its on Neon.org and thats where im getting alot of offers. The piping wouldn't work on the Neon bc my header primaries were to small and it would of had some weird blackflow issues and be useless and no hp gain. Now im buying my longtube header and the primary and wastegate should need that bigger piping. I just kinda copy and pasted the post from the Neons org forum.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-09-2011, 08:43 AM
Keith with a grammar complaint? Come on now.

Whats you are tryin too say bout myslef' Colton?

I wouldn't say it was a grammar complaint. I always see people with 4-cylinders saying "headers", it's a single header, not headers. That's is all I was saying.

Drifte
05-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Whats you are tryin too say bout myslef' Colton?

I wouldn't say it was a grammar complaint. I always see people with 4-cylinders saying "headers", it's a single header, not headers. That's is all I was saying.

lol...nothing.