PDA

View Full Version : whats with all the cars?

Deimos
05-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Apparently there was a bunch of cars that met at the caseys gas on highway 13. That just left in a group a WRX, a black z06 thats license plate said jammmin z06 and a black TA with deep dish rims and loud exhaust. At least that's what the old lady told me. Am I missing out on the races already?

sparkles
05-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Filming for F&F6/ The Mean Streets of Cedar Rapids.

Batwood
05-07-2011, 10:58 AM
It was somebody's car cruise. I'm not sure of the group, I think it was Monistat. (probably not his real name lol)

I got to race the STi. (ProbeGT on here, I think.) Same one that Kitch raced.

They ended up at the old Family Auto on 1st ave.

Deimos
05-07-2011, 06:16 PM
good ole family auto. Just making sure I don't miss the chance to door some ass.

slo4cyl
05-07-2011, 06:22 PM
good ole family auto.

This guy used to work for that place. It was a pretty good job till they opened that lot in cr, after that it just went down hill.

Deimos
05-07-2011, 06:29 PM
I was being sarcastic if I remember correctly, if its the right onem not all deals are legit. I am not positive so don't quote me on that for sure.

slo4cyl
05-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Well I'm not sure what you heard and I don't know everything about it but from what I was told. He was financing cars through gmac to the lot here in town and then would sell them, and then not pay gmac, and when they came around he didnt have the cars on the lot, and didnt have the cash to pay for them. I got out of there as soon as I could after the first scare of forclosure.

Deimos
05-07-2011, 06:39 PM
That is some scary stuff. Lol the same thing happened to my folks at budget car rental when they bought their blazer they couldn't get the title for a grip.