PDA

View Full Version : U/Osama Bin Laden Dead.

SledgeWS6
05-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Somebody had to make this thread...

May 1st, 2011. A true intelligence victory. God Bless America and God Bless our Troops!

SaNdMaNsSi
05-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Osama Bin dyin'.

CiviC_boY
05-02-2011, 11:31 AM
But who here actually thinks he is dead???? Dont get me wrong i hope he is and i support the troops... But we have had him 3 or 4 time and wasnt killed yet... And there has been 9 different times he was pronounced dead?

AutoMods
05-02-2011, 11:41 AM
he's dead, Obama announced it last night. it was all over the news

warchild145
05-02-2011, 11:55 AM
So no one else finds it fishy that the body was buried at sea so quickly?

Besides Obama could announce anything he wanted, doesn't make it a fact.

AutoMods
05-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Our government knows that there is going to be a lot of doubters and they wouldn't announce he was dead if they didn't have proof. there will always be the moon landing, 911, and now osama conspiracy arguments.

96-eclipse-gst
05-02-2011, 12:57 PM
To me, it wouldn't make any sense to lie about something like this. What reason would they have to all of the sudden just say "hey, we got him." If presidential approval ratings were hitting rock bottom....MAYBE, but they arent. So what honestly would be their motive?

Fuck it, Obama says Osama's dead. Ok, good job. Too bad I can't shake the hand of the man who shot the fucker.

JustinS
05-02-2011, 01:48 PM
So no one else finds it fishy that the body was buried at sea so quickly?

Besides Obama could announce anything he wanted, doesn't make it a fact.

Muslim world requires bodies to be buried within 24 hours, we wouldn't want to piss them off anymore or give them another reason to hate us. Buried at sea so he can't be made a martyr of and have a shrine at his gravesite.

black88gt
05-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Muslim world requires bodies to be buried within 24 hours, we wouldn't want to piss them off anymore or give them another reason to hate us. Buried at sea so he can't be made a martyr of and have a shrine at his gravesite.

and no country would take his body, they did try to find a place for it

CiviC_boY
05-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Well there has been reports of government ppl saying hes dead for the last 5 years he died in a earthquake he died cuz of body failure...ect... the pic of him being shot is a side shot that is hard to tell if its him.. And the DNA test was from a "close family member" and theres so many ppl that look like him i dont really belive it.... same as there saying the earthquake in Japan was man made from the "HAARP bomb" is it true????

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

sparkles
05-02-2011, 03:47 PM
I personally would have taken some pictures or something for proof for the American people. I just hope his burial at see was a cinder block tied to his legs and dropped out of an airplane somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. I heard he was shot in the left eye.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Pics or it didn't happen....

sparkles
05-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Should've let a bunch of pigs eat his corpse.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Should've let a bunch of pigs eat his corpse.

Should have gotten some verifiable proof for the American public. Then, hung that fucker from a tree and shoot it until it looks like a pinata on cinco de mayo. Then burnt whatever was left. Then pissed on the ashes....

CiviC_boY
05-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Well I want pictures.... and the ones that they have on line look fake soo well see. And just say Obama has fucked some shit up so who's to say its not to just ppl to like him...

Batwood
05-02-2011, 04:50 PM

Hmmm... that makes sense.

Definitely would have liked to see some "thumbs-up" pics with people holding Osama's head up by his hair, just like the deer hunters do!

SledgeWS6
05-02-2011, 05:24 PM
They released an official picture already. As for those links, anyone can throw together a website with information on it. He's dead. End of story, or the beginning, we will see.

JustinS
05-02-2011, 05:28 PM
They released an official picture already.
Where?

CiviC_boY
05-02-2011, 05:49 PM
I posted a pic that was suppose to be him on the bottom of page 1.... but that's what I say it looks fake as hell.. its someone else.

AutoMods
05-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Well there has been reports of government ppl saying hes dead for the last 5 years he died in a earthquake he died cuz of body failure...ect... the pic of him being shot is a side shot that is hard to tell if its him.. And the DNA test was from a "close family member" and theres so many ppl that look like him i dont really belive it.... same as there saying the earthquake in Japan was man made from the "HAARP bomb" is it true????

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

well there has been rumors that he has been dead in the past but nothing officially announced like this before. there have been airstrikes and they can't always confirm if he was injured and escaped and died of the injuries later, etc etc. and he was in hiding so yea it was hard to know if he was dead or alive not many people had access to him. as far as dna, if you watch jerry springer you would know they can dna test which family members belong to who and can tell if the dead body is the father of the one of his many children. or they may have just had his dna on file already.

the site you linked to is not a legit site, stick to cnn, msn, yahoo, etc, even fox :)

if the government wanted to photoshop a picture, they would have the best people in the world working on the photo and you wouldn't be able to tell it was fake.

I had a family member of mine sit there and lecture me for an hour on how 911 was setup. he had gobs of information from websites and youtube. i was like man you have too much time on your hands.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-02-2011, 06:53 PM
I seem to remember someone "officially" announcing the success of a war years ago...

The photo floating around is a photoshop from israel t.v. or something like that...

I am not a big conspiracy person or anything but lately, I have been questioning a LOT of stuff. from 9/11 to this Obama death... I had the local law enforcement rape the shit out of my civil rights about a month ago. Seeing how easy it was for a group of retards like the CRPD get away with something like that makes me wonder what the REAL government can do.n I talked to almost every Law Firm in town, every single one said it was COMPLETELY illegal and a blatant violation of my civil rights but no one was willing to do anything about it.

One of the biggest (if not the biggest) law firms around here said, and I quote "It was a disgusting act, a blatant violation of your civil rights and completely unbelievable" fallowed by "but, if we where to take it to court, well, we might as well paint a big X on our backs because we would be marked for life".

JustinS
05-02-2011, 07:02 PM
I seem to remember someone "officially" announcing the success of a war years ago...

The photo floating around is a photoshop from israel t.v. or something like that...

I am not a big conspiracy person or anything but lately, I have been questioning a LOT of stuff. from 9/11 to this Obama death... I had the local law enforcement rape the shit out of my civil rights about a month ago. Seeing how easy it was for a group of retards like the CRPD get away with something like that makes me wonder what the REAL government can do.n I talked to almost every Law Firm in town, every single one said it was COMPLETELY illegal and a blatant violation of my civil rights but no one was willing to do anything about it.

One of the biggest (if not the biggest) law firms around here said, and I quote "It was a disgusting act, a blatant violation of your civil rights and completely unbelievable" fallowed by "but, if we where to take it to court, well, we might as well paint a big X on our backs because we would be marked for life".

How can you post something like this and not even give us the story of wtf happened? you're a cock tease.

JacobS
05-02-2011, 07:36 PM
To me, it wouldn't make any sense to lie about something like this. What reason would they have to all of the sudden just say "hey, we got him." If presidential approval ratings were hitting rock bottom....MAYBE, but they arent. So what honestly would be their motive?

Fuck it, Obama says Osama's dead. Ok, good job. Too bad I can't shake the hand of the man who shot the fucker.

i think they were just tired of hearing about the stupid royal wedding...haha

CiviC_boY
05-02-2011, 07:41 PM
All in all I want a FOR REAL photo that the fucker is dead or I don't belive it and u can ask batwood or jacobs I don't belive intell I see the facts or photos with my own eyes..

LT1Dan
05-02-2011, 09:33 PM
^ Found your proof. They just released video of the raid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDyrkU0WAQ&feature=player_embedded

Drifte
05-02-2011, 09:59 PM
well there has been rumors that he has been dead in the past but nothing officially announced like this before. there have been airstrikes and they can't always confirm if he was injured and escaped and died of the injuries later, etc etc. and he was in hiding so yea it was hard to know if he was dead or alive not many people had access to him. as far as dna, if you watch jerry springer you would know they can dna test which family members belong to who and can tell if the dead body is the father of the one of his many children. or they may have just had his dna on file already.

the site you linked to is not a legit site, stick to cnn, msn, yahoo, etc, even fox :)

if the government wanted to photoshop a picture, they would have the best people in the world working on the photo and you wouldn't be able to tell it was fake.

I had a family member of mine sit there and lecture me for an hour on how 911 was setup. he had gobs of information from websites and youtube. i was like man you have too much time on your hands.

And they didnt call me, so if they release a pic its legit.

I think we should have built a shrine and buried him in it. Chances are, the visitors are all the people we want dead or in jail anyway.

The conspiracy theory stuff is getting old though, I'm not even going to argue with you, go read a book. As for DNA, we borrowed his dead sisters brain and tested it against the body for DNA proof. And Im sure the US government has thoroughly documented the entire event. And if you think pics will be released, well thats just asking for trouble. If burying a murder in the sea is being looked at as wrong, IM sure posting his dead pics for the public will get us in more trouble.

clutchmuch
05-02-2011, 10:21 PM
http://youtu.be/FiCRGIscT8A

Caleb
05-02-2011, 10:50 PM
I for one don't believe all the shit either unless I see concrete video/photo evidence asap. Believing in everything the Main Stream Media tells you is like banging a dirty hooker without a jimmy hat, either way you're getting fucked. Its just too convenient that Obama has been on his lowest approval ratings and then this shit happens just in time for elections... At least when we caught Saddam there was video footage right away and hell, they even showed his execution on TV up until the rope dropped.

All within 24 Hours?

*1. Mission carried out to kill Bin Laden
*2. Bin Laden Killed, Body Recovered.
*3. DNA Tests done within 12 hours confirm its his him
*4. Announced just after 9-10pm cst that he is infact dead.
*5. Wake up next morning to find out he's been buried at sea.

Spending billions of dollars on defense and looking for this asshole and this is how it goes down?

Educate yourself and question everything you are told.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRon0DU_efLzEj4sykUg-0GmeRWw4wE-LTenulZqkDUG7ss4qPBbQ&t=1

Caleb
05-03-2011, 12:59 AM
Great Fair Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHCYb9mTbs

Domestic Disturbance
05-03-2011, 01:06 AM
the official picture is said to exist and Obama is supposed to release whether they are going to share it or not tomorrow. Double tap to the left eye. SEALS dont dick around. I'm gonna try to skip on the politics part of this and just be happy the fucker is dead. I'm sure someone with greater critical thinking skills that the majority of the media/scholars/think tanks can call us believers sheeple and feel super smart about it. All I gotta say is that I'd hate to have may 1st be my birthday, what a shitty history

black88gt
05-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Holy fuck where was I when they were passing out the tin foil hats? Sounds like theyre weighing releasing pics/vids. Given the current state of the Muslim world none of you realize that there is a bit of tact that comes w/ releasing pics of a corpse?

JustinS
05-03-2011, 09:15 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3b.htm

Caleb
05-03-2011, 10:46 AM
No tinfoil hats here, just waiting on authentic legitimate video/photo evidence instead of MSM shovelware shit and word of mouth. And if there is a photo released, in our day and age, it should not be a blurry night shot or shot from a 1mp digital cam either. That infuriates me when I see that shit.

ZacFields
05-03-2011, 10:57 AM
I for one don't believe all the shit either unless I see concrete video/photo evidence asap. Believing in everything the Main Stream Media tells you is like banging a dirty hooker without a jimmy hat, either way you're getting fucked. Its just too convenient that Obama has been on his lowest approval ratings and then this shit happens just in time for elections... At least when we caught Saddam there was video footage right away and hell, they even showed his execution on TV up until the rope dropped.

All within 24 Hours?

*1. Mission carried out to kill Bin Laden
*2. Bin Laden Killed, Body Recovered.
*3. DNA Tests done within 12 hours confirm its his him
*4. Announced just after 9-10pm cst that he is infact dead.
*5. Wake up next morning to find out he's been buried at sea.

Spending billions of dollars on defense and looking for this asshole and this is how it goes down?

Educate yourself and question everything you are told.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRon0DU_efLzEj4sykUg-0GmeRWw4wE-LTenulZqkDUG7ss4qPBbQ&t=1

I keep hearing this from you "question what you are told," and I think you're taking it far too literally. EVERYONE questions what they are told. There's a difference between questioning it and coming to a logical conclusion, and ignoring logic completely just so you can continue questioning it.

Think about this for a second. How is a picture or video "proof?" How could that be concrete evidence whatsoever? Let's forget the fact that half of his face is probably blown off... let's just disregard that and let me ask the question: Would you stop questioning it if you saw a photo/video? Hell no... you know sure well that it would do nothing but fuel your speculation. You'd find something wrong with the way he looks in the picture. Conspiracy theorists always want a conspiracy... simple as that.

Let's inject a little logic into this argument for a change. Osama bin Laden releases videos taunting America at least two or three times per year, completely un-provoked. Don't you think there's a reasonable chance that he'd be jumping at the opportunity to release a video on Al Jazeera laughing his butt off at Americans for thinking he's actually dead? Does this fact not cross anyone's mind? If he's alive, there will be a video.

The only problem with that logic is that even though he's dead, there will probably still be a video. But of course, you conspiracy theorists won't question the legitimacy of that video (whether it was pre-recorded or an imposter), you'll just use it to "verify" your conspiracy theory against the US Government.

Sorry if I sound a little irritated but I hate conspiracy theories and I hate conspiracy theorists thinking that just because we have come to the logical conclusion that he really is dead that we aren't questioning what we hear. Questioning things is natural human reaction... taking it too far is not superior to what everyone else does unless you have good, logical reasoning for doing so. Trust me, I personally want to see the photo too, but not because I want proof that he's dead. I know Osama bin Laden is dead. Whether they killed him or he died of natural causes last week and they just wanted to take credit for it (unlikely, because again al Quada would be raising their hand right now to tell the truth on that), I really don't care. He's dead.

black88gt
05-03-2011, 11:05 AM
^^^ this

It would be very easy at this point to make a video and completely discredit the United States, and I'm sure he would love nothing better. No video yet... Also other extremists are calling for revenge and arent disputing the fact he's dead, wouldnt they want to dispute it?

O wait he hasnt had a good video in quite some time... Tora Bora maybe?

ZacFields
05-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Personally, I think that's literally the only logical "conspiracy theory" to be had here, is that maybe they found out bin Laden was already dead and they devised a scheme to take credit for it. That's a conspiracy theory that I could respect, at least. Either way, Osama bin Laden is dead and that's what I care about most. The credit belongs to the US military for all their efforts over there, whether they popped him on Sunday or he was already dead.

The theory that he's still alive is just dumb and defies any logical thought process. Again, if Osama bin Laden releases a video in the next week or so saying "look at me, I'm still alive," then we have reason for skepticism. But IMO, you should question that video more than anything, because I know if I were bin Laden, I'd have pre-recorded about 10 videos or so just to make people think I'm still alive for a few years after I died.

Beyond all that, though. I can't fathom for the life of me why Obama (and I am NO Obama fan) would do that to himself. Why he would fake something like this where the truth can so easily be revealed by bin Laden releasing one of his many videos to prove that he's still alive. Again, it defies any logic whatsoever. You don't f*ck with 9/11... nobody is that stupid. When the truth came out, he could kiss his presidency goodbye in a heartbeat.

Caleb
05-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Zac seriously, this isn't a conspiracy theory I'm coming up with and this is how its played out so far. The only "theory" is that its produced right in time for campaigning to start to get Obamas approval ratings to go up for re-election in about 17 months. And questioning your government and the shovel ware shit you get from the mainstream media is about the smartest thing any human being can do in this country. Not questioning and rolling over is the real problem with Americans, not thinking for themselves in sensitive country matters. The best LOGICAL response to a claim is to back it with PROOF. Seriously Zac, you of all people should know this. When the president comes on TV making a claim we killed him and we have conclusive DNA evidence, yet no videos or pictures of a body are produced, the claim is in limbo, regardless of what is said about DNA paperwork. Its ALMOST no different of someone making a verbal claim of having a 9 second civic, yet all they did was talk with no evidence to support it.

Regardless of what you think of assuming I wont believe the picture or video or so forth, you need one of these:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/office_space_kit_mat.jpg

I never once said he wasn't dead either, I in fact do think hes dead, just don't believe that it just happened to be right on time with everything else going on with Obama's shitty approval ratings. But as it is right now, there is no conclusive evidence showing that Osama is actually dead by our military on Sunday other than word of mouth of the president. I will wait for the pictures and so forth to be shown.

ZacFields
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM
I never once said he wasn't dead either, I in fact do think hes dead, just don't believe that it just happened to be right on time with everything else going on with Obama's shitty approval ratings. But as it is right now, there is no conclusive evidence showing that Osama is actually dead by our military on Sunday other than word of mouth of the president. I will wait for the pictures and so forth to be shown.

How was it not going to coincide with Obama's poor approval ratings? You're not the first person to bring that up, but the timing argument is interesting to me, considering Obama's approval ratings have been below 50% for five straight quarters, and in fact they were a little lower 6 months ago than they are today.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147218/Obama-Averages-Job-Approval-Ninth-Quarter.aspx

And what do you and everyone else mean by "just in time for re-election?" I could understand if this happened in August or September of 2012, but in May 2011? The presidential election is in November of 2012 I believe, so you're saying that you'd be skeptical if this happened anytime between now and then? A period covering 18 months?

The funny thing about this is that I'm Republican. I'd love nothing more than for Obama to look like an idiot on this, but the logic just doesn't fit here. I was skeptical at first that they buried the body at sea so quickly until I saw about 4-5 logical reasons for why they basically had to do it. I want to see the picture, but I've read he has a shotgun blast across his eyes because he was shot in the side of the head. There's no way in the world you guys are going to accept that as proof.

Drifte
05-03-2011, 12:29 PM
"When the president comes on TV making a claim we killed him and we have conclusive DNA evidence, yet no videos or pictures of a body are produced, the claim is in limbo, regardless of what is said about DNA paperwork."

It's crazy to think they are actually contemplating publizising the pictures. It goes against every decent idea of respecting the dead. Even though he deserves none, it will bring additional heat to our country and we dont need to relive 9/11. Look at Pakistan now, claiming the raid was unauthorized and hope that because it occured they arent involved in any sort of future reactions. France goes up a notch on the bitch list. Pakistan, haha. Why would the US infrom you of a raid, if you have been housing OBL for the past 3-5 years.

Its crazy to believe this was a stunt to improve approval rating, there is no need to explain that any further.

Drifte
05-03-2011, 12:37 PM
"Congress may consider docking the almost $1.3 billion dollars in annual aid to Pakistan if it turns out the Islamabad government knew bin Laden's whereabouts."

How about we dock...all of it?

JustinS
05-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Truthers/birthers/Osama-ers unite!

Get over it, he's dead end of story. Any conspiracy you come up with is tarded, if he did it for approval ratings they would have released it in Aug/Sept of 2012 not 18 months before the damn election.

CiviC_boY
05-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Truthers/birthers/Osama-ers unite!

Get over it, he's dead end of story. Any conspiracy you come up with is tarded, if he did it for approval ratings they would have released it in Aug/Sept of 2012 not 18 months before the damn election.

Jackass... Everyone including me just wants PROF... There suppose to be video of the raid and pictures of everything then where are they??? Tell i see them wiht my own eyes then maybe but tell... Hes Alive.

JustinS
05-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Jackass... Everyone including me just wants PROF... There suppose to be video of the raid and pictures of everything then where are they??? Tell i see them wiht my own eyes then maybe but tell... Hes Alive.
<3

sLoWnStEaDy
05-03-2011, 06:43 PM
jackass... Everyone including me just wants prof... There suppose to be video of the raid and pictures of everything then where are they??? Tell i see them wiht my own eyes then maybe but tell... Hes alive.

lol what?!?!?!?

ZacFields
05-03-2011, 08:15 PM
The administration has a difficult decision on their hands. First off, you've got people like me (and pretty much anyone who has had a close friend/relative fight in these wars, die in these wars, or die in 9/11) who just believe the least we should be entitled to is a photo, after 10 years of trying to find this guy. We believe it will provide closure and we can move on with our lives.

They've got to balance that with the harm it would do. The American Muslim community certainly wouldn't be happy, and some people might find it inappropriate/offensive to release such a graphic photo. Then you've got to worry about how the conspiracy theorists are going to react, which like I said before, he is reported to have had an open gunshot wound across his eyes. With the vision I have in my head, I'm thinking the conspiracy theorists are going to take one look at that photo and talk about how convenient it is that he received a wound that makes his face so much less recognizable, and it's just going to fuel most of those people to believe in the conspiracy more.

It's not an easy decision, and if they're going to do it, they've got to think of the most appropriate way to do so. I just think overall it's the right thing to do. If people don't want to see it, they can look away. And if the conspiracy theorists don't buy it... who cares?

sparkles
05-03-2011, 08:44 PM
You know what? SCREW those fantasy world living sheltered morons that can't handle it being inappropriate or offensive. You wanna know what I find inappropriate and offensive? September 11, 2001. This is no different than a panel of victims family's watching someone be executed via Capital Punishment. Only the American people are the victims in this case. One of the most popular series of video games in the US is Call of Duty. Violence, blood, and gore are a part of our culture in TV, Movies, etc. every day. I'm pretty sure the American public can see a picture of this fuck with his new seeing device. A new 5.56 NATO hollow point retina. Show the damn pictures and video. Screw the other Muslim nations feelings. They had no concern for the US when we were attacked.

Which brings up another thing.

Japan just had an Earthquake. The US was the first country to send aid, money, support, and help. Same thing with Haiti. Same thing with the Tsunami in Indonesia. When we had Katrina happen, or 911 for that manner, where was all the other countries helping us out? Why are we always the ones to help everyone else out, but when it's our turn, we're on our own?

CiviC_boY
05-03-2011, 08:50 PM
You know what? SCREW those fantasy world living sheltered morons that can't handle it being inappropriate or offensive. You wanna know what I find inappropriate and offensive? September 11, 2001. This is no different than a panel of victims family's watching someone be executed via Capital Punishment. Only the American people are the victims in this case. One of the most popular series of video games in the US is Call of Duty. Violence, blood, and gore are a part of our culture in TV, Movies, etc. every day. I'm pretty sure the American public can see a picture of this fuck with his new seeing device. A new 5.56 NATO hollow point retina. Show the damn pictures and video. Screw the other Muslim nations feelings. They had no concern for the US when we were attacked.

Which brings up another thing.

Japan just had an Earthquake. The US was the first country to send aid, money, support, and help. Same thing with Haiti. Same thing with the Tsunami in Indonesia. When we had Katrina happen, or 911 for that manner, where was all the other countries helping us out? Why are we always the ones to help everyone else out, but when it's our turn, we're on our own?

AMEN..Lol Just like they where mad when we entered there country with out there permission to get binladen ???? The fucks didnt have our permission Sept.11......

AutoMods
05-03-2011, 09:41 PM
zachs posts are pretty much right on. be patient, the pictures will probably come. Its only been 24 hours. not that the conspiracy people will believe the pictures anyway

Caleb
05-03-2011, 09:52 PM
I've had discussions with one of my friends and I believe he read it in one of the presidents book ( currently still waiting for a response but ill clarify it) but this is I believe what they had said. During the presidents first term in office, they have about 2 and a half years to get their agenda's on the way and then spend the last 18 months campaigning for re-election to try to finish it out. And I know of within the last month they've been talking about popularity polls and the whole "who's gonna be running for president" and so forth. My dad called me while i was driving up to cedar falls when the president came on and the only thing that went through my head was, "convenient timing". And from my previous discussion with my friend, its about the start of the 18 month period. I do think the reason people find the story the most believable is due to the horseshit reason of the whole religious shrine/burial at sea shit because religion is oh so such a "sensitive" matter to people. "Terrorists" weren't sensitive when they thought it would be a good idea to slam 2 planes in the towers. But hey that's just me, a lot of people on here probably think I'm crazy. I've been persuaded not to believe the shit due to quite a few things. The whole Hugo Chavez Main Stream Media editing bit was one eye opener. I know I keep mentioning that Operation Northwoods Document, but that document about Cuba and staged attacks was another opener for me. Its not crazy to believe that your government is capable of such things to further its own agenda.

I've always wondered why George Carlin said in his 1992 Stand up: Jamming in New York. "First Rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me." and after looking into things, I understand it.

Adam vs the Man today's episode: http://rt.com/programs/adam-vs-man/obama-bin-laden-politics-stories/

ZacFields
05-04-2011, 06:03 AM
That's fine for you Caleb - I don't think anyone thinks you're crazy, but irrational might be a better word for it. The way I look at it, you spend a lot of time educating yourself on these things and maybe that's a fun hobby for you. If I spent all that time educating myself on things like Operation Northwoods, 9/11, the moon landing, bin Laden (etc), it would be a complete waste of time from my rationale. Outside of it maybe being a fun hobby, I don't see where it improves my life or improves me as a person to be constantly suspicious of anything the government tells me simply because I've taught myself to do so. I've been a good sport - I've listened to all these conspiracy theories. The great thing about conspiracy theorists is they'll "educate" anyone and everyone who won't shoo them away. But I've made up my own mind... I choose not to believe outlandish theories that defy any real logic. There are conspiracies I do believe in, but not these.

I keep bringing this up, but this Osama bin Laden thing was destined to be an instant conspiracy theory. Why? Because anything the government does that is virtually impossible to prove is going to be a conspiracy theory. When the question was brought up on Obama's birth place.... instant conspiracy theory right up until he finally released his birth certificate. I knew people who were downright positive that this was a massive conspiracy to get a black president in office. I said it was stupid then, and that viewpoint was proven right. My curiosity takes me here: If everything is a conspiracy theory, when does the old Occam's Razor (this isn't exactly what it means, but it was summed up nicely in the movie Contact "the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one") take effect? Is it simpler to believe that your government stages all these elaborate hoaxes all in the name of politics, or is it simpler to believe these things actually did happen?

BTW: I don't know why you guys (and I say "you guys" only because I know a few people who are into conspiracies) always quote George Carlin on things. At the end of the day, George Carlin is a comedian, and he made his living with his bizarre sense of humor and his bold political beliefs/statements. To me, it's the equivalent of quoting Rush Limbaugh.

TbTalon94
05-04-2011, 07:40 AM
I was going to stay out of this, but figured i'd throw in my .02

First and foremost, i'm somewhat of a conspiracy theorist but on topics that really do seam out of whack or don't have an explination. The Osama thing is just stupid. Even if the guy isn't dead, what's it going to change? We are still in the "war" and no one has really heard plans of them pulling out. Mission should be over but it's not. I believe the guy is dead. Not because the government told me so, but because the other party isn't lashing out saying we are lieing and they've got something for us. Of course you can say well it would be smart for them to allow us to say their leader is dead and they have no hope...but you've got to think the way they think. Death to them (in times of war) is an honorable thing. They go to "heaven" for it. They wouldn't allow us to say he died in time of war when he didn't. They'd want to mock us any chance they get.

Also like Zac said..if we get the picture, the true picture, it may not even be recognizable anyway. It could be 100% authentic Osama shot in the face, but people will still find ways to say it aint so.

Drifte
05-04-2011, 07:55 AM
AMEN..Lol Just like they where mad when we entered there country with out there permission to get binladen ???? The fucks didnt have our permission Sept.11......

I have no idea what you are saying in any of these posts. Grammer; a little goes a long way.

AutoMods
05-04-2011, 09:31 AM
ask yourself who the government is and think about it for a while. How can the government be against society when the government is part of society, they are born and raised in the usa just like anyone else. we elect them. They are always changing. How can conspiracies be kept from the citizens when new government officials are elected all the time. Do you think bush would go along with clinton's conspiracy's? Do you think obama would continue conspiracies started by bush?

TbTalon94
05-04-2011, 09:50 AM
ask yourself who the government is and think about it for a while. How can the government be against society when the government is part of society, they are born and raised in the usa just like anyone else. we elect them. They are always changing. How can conspiracies be kept from the citizens when new government officials are elected all the time. Do you think bush would go along with clinton's conspiracy's? Do you think obama would continue conspiracies started by bush?

Lol I hate to add to the conspiracy shit, but this is exactly why most don't believe things. The "government" most people are talking about aren't the elected officials, senators, president, etc. They make decision when it comes to petty shit. The big things that go on behind the scenes are decided by a different party that is free from law, reform, budget, etc. You can believe me or not, doesn't matter to me. I've said before and it should be pretty obvious by now, the President is just the FACE for the "government". Sure he can veto things and so on, but those can be appealed and overridden in certain situations. Plus he's only one man...it's not hard to influence ONE man on ANY topic. Corruption is just that, believe it not everyone is corrupt in one way or another. It's human nature.

Drifte
05-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Ryan, the government is secretly run by people you never see who have billions of dollars and have people killed and covered up. The president is a puppet. jeesh, how do you not know these facts?

Caleb
05-04-2011, 10:23 AM
BTW: I don't know why you guys (and I say "you guys" only because I know a few people who are into conspiracies) always quote George Carlin on things. At the end of the day, George Carlin is a comedian, and he made his living with his bizarre sense of humor and his bold political beliefs/statements. To me, it's the equivalent of quoting Rush Limbaugh.

He was a modern day philosopher and a very smart man outside of his comedic presence on stage, he was a man who told the truth and brought up logical explanations when he explained anything on any given subject and put people in their place when they tried to argue with him. He was more than a comedian and even comparing him to dumb fuck Limbaugh is ridiculous to another level. Once you start digging in and asking your self why to all the questions that have been vague the past 10 years you start to learn some things. Pay attention to what people say and find out the reasons why they said it and understand it.

This is George Being Informative, not funny whilst on stage. Again I never understood it when he talked about the owners of the country when I had first saw his stand up back in 2005. After finding out about how all the news organizations are controlled by companies who are in the top tier for richest companies in the world(even richer than majority of the countries in the world).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI&feature=related

Caleb
05-04-2011, 10:45 AM

Lobbying money/bribing officials. Money talks. Its a fact that this does happen. Media in the news is always spun for people who aren't of interest to the big companies. Even Ron Paul IS blacklisted by Fox News and they have been caught recently editing footage to make it look like he was boo'd at this years 2011 straw polls. They aired the 2010 Straw Poll reaction from the Mitt Romney Supporters when they spoke about Ron Paul and tried passing that off as what happened during the 2011 Straw Polls which it was completely falsified and then after a short abrupt uproar of getting caught, Fox conveniently apologized about their mistake. All the times they've bashed on Ron Paul, cut him short in mid debate to make it look like hes terrible. Look it up, its out there and clear. When people say that this shit is to outlandish to believe, its truly a *facepalm* moment.

Part 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENA0vxLwoq4&feature=related
Part 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KloETuVJx2c&feature=related
Part 3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIBPGvK7Pg0&feature=related

Caleb
05-04-2011, 11:00 AM
At the end of the day, people are gonna believe what they wanna believe. If people wanna use all the major media outlets as their source of news and believe everything the government tells them so be it. You might as well be a sheep in the heard.

Drifte
05-04-2011, 11:10 AM
baa-aaa

ZacFields
05-04-2011, 11:12 AM
The problem with people like you Caleb is that you assume that just because we're not going to believe in a conspiracy theory (which, to me, believing the stuff that some of these conspiracy theorists say is far worse than believing the media) that we are "sheep in the herd" and don't question anything. For the 2nd or 3rd time, virtually everyone questions things. The difference is that they're able to come to a logical conclusion faster than someone who believes in a conspiracy. The logical conclusion, and the truth, is that Osama bin Laden was killed on Sunday. That's bringing in all the facts as we know them.

And for the record, bin Laden's young daughter is now claiming that she witnessed his death. But wait, that came from the media and the media are owned by giant conglomerates and they probably coerced her... now what do we do? Maybe it's not really bin Laden's daughter but an imposter hired by the US government. That's awful convenient that his young daughter witnessed his death at a time where some of us are questioning it, right?

Just messing around... but she really is saying that she was there and she saw it. 0 for 2 in the last month on conspiracies or what?

ZacFields
05-04-2011, 11:16 AM
Above all, I research things on my own if I'm curious about them. If I'm not curious about them, then I don't care enough to research them. But what is research, really? Digging up wikipedia articles that other people wrote, and getting information on websites created by other people who believe in the conspiracy... is this really anything different than what you're accusing everyone else of doing? For 90% of your "evidence," you're taking someone else at their word. Who's to say they're more trustworthy than the next guy?

In the case of the bin Laden conspiracy, you have no facts... no evidence to question it. The circumstances sound weird to you, so you call it a conspiracy. No fact... no real basis to legitimately question it. Just a hunch that it's "fishy."

CiviC_boY
05-04-2011, 11:18 AM
I have no idea what you are saying in any of these posts. Grammer; a little goes a long way.

Never mind then... i don't like grammer...

I just want something showing that he is for real dead... thats all.

Caleb
05-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Oh and just like I suspected rofl:

www.cnn.com Breaking News Headliner

Administration official: President Obama does not plan to release photos of Osama bin Laden's body to prove his death.

JustinS
05-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Breaking on CNN, whitehouse will not be releasing photos of OBL.

ZacFields
05-04-2011, 11:51 AM
I think that bin Laden's daughter coming forward and saying she witnessed the death was probably an aid to that decision.

I still don't like the decision, though. I think we're entitled to see it. We paid for it, after all.

AutoMods
05-04-2011, 12:16 PM
fox news is conservative and they hate obama, are they questioning osama's death?

Caleb
05-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Zac thats the exact problem I have with the whole thing though. Its one gigantic bullshit story. Just like how the majority of security footage was confiscated from 9/11 of plane hitting the pentagon, evidence locked up to never be shown to the public and now Osama's death and scapegoats (via religious and daughter due to "sensitivities") to withhold evidence yet again. I guarantee you at some point within the next 2-5 years, we'll have a new "excuse" to invade another country because the media will be backing it and reporting false accusations.

Caleb
05-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Slinging the hypocrisy statement. The reporting of an official story of a major event about something that has been questioned by lots of people for years vs a video press conference release saying hes not releasing photos. Apples and Oranges.

I called bullshit from the beginning on this whole thing and its playing out as I expected. There's gonna be 0 physical evidence of his death other than Media Hear-Say reports with the bullshit scapegoats to not release anything out of respect to religious sensitivities and his daughter REPORTEDLY saying "she saw it in person" and and fear mongering that were gonna be attacked again if we release photos. This whole thing is a load of fucking shit and that's my stance on it. /endthread.

ZacFields
05-04-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm really not that broken up about it - but again, I can understand why they're not releasing them and I "needed" to see them for different reasons than you. I wanted to see the photo because it would bring closure to the situation, but like everyone else I'll find closure in a different way.

As for the conspiracy, I'm shutting the book on this one from my perspective. I already knew he was dead, but now the daughter is reporting that she saw it. Not only that, but bin Laden's wife was in the compound as well as his son, and the survivors that were still in the compound are being questioned as we speak. They also have lots of very vivid details about bin Laden's body, such as how much cash he had on him, the fact that a phone number and some cash was sewn into his clothes, etc. Logic tells you he's dead. Now the evidence is stacking up.

They could release the DNA results, but would that prove anything? Can't DNA results be faked? (I don't know the answer to that).

AutoMods
05-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Caleb, the real conspiracy is did you really run 12.86 @ 108 ? I don't see a video of it. where are the witnesses, photos to back it up. how do we know it was your car or one that looks like yours? You expect us to believe you ran that time with that carb you can't get figured out? Where is the proof?

ZacFields
05-04-2011, 01:18 PM
lol - oh we could have so much fun with this Ryan.

Caleb is a good kid though - he takes all this abuse in stride I think. I really do disagree with most conspiracies, but it's nothing personal Caleb. Trevor can tell you how many hours we had spent talking about conspiracies over AIM years ago. I don't mean to ridicule you or anything like that. We all have our interests/hobbies/beliefs and none are the same from person-to-person. I don't think less of you because of it, and I hope you don't think less of me because I disagree.

Caleb
05-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Ryan I know you guy are fucking with me. But since the site was updated, it looks like all the old photos and so forth were deleted and I had the time-slip from my brother Micah who had run the 12.87 and it was at 107.85, I had posted it in where i posted about the shitty cell phone pic, and it was viewed by the people who viewed the thread: http://iowaautoforums.com/showthread.php?10970-My-Run-Cedar-Falls-Tonight-%29/page3

But I was going off of memory since I didn't have the picture anymore and I was off about .15 mph, oh noes! But witness are my dad and brother along with the picture that was deleted off your now current site sir. I should find out if Micah still has it on his phone lol. Well just agree to disagree.

But Zac to each his own and I have 0 problem speaking my mind about matters. According to my experience living in Marion, I'm going to hell based off the assumption I haven't accepted Jesus Christ as my savior from one of those door to door baptist people. Oh well. Its just hell! I should have taken advantage of the situation when I had the chance lol.

black88gt
05-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Feel free to not believe it, until you do something about it it doesnt really mean anything.

Or do you think the government OWES you this?

TbTalon94
05-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Above all, I research things on my own if I'm curious about them. If I'm not curious about them, then I don't care enough to research them. But what is research, really? Digging up wikipedia articles that other people wrote, and getting information on websites created by other people who believe in the conspiracy... is this really anything different than what you're accusing everyone else of doing? For 90% of your "evidence," you're taking someone else at their word. Who's to say they're more trustworthy than the next guy?

HA, meet the bible...or religion in general. Funny how that works.....but that's another story ;)

black88gt
05-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I love conspiracy theorists. They argue the given evidence with... a lack of evidence? The possibility of other evidence? This stuff is why there is never a conclusion to these theories; there is no other evidence to be presented but they hang on to the belief that what was presented is invalid or incomplete.

I'd love a conspiracy theorist as a trial lawyer. They would have no evidence to support their case, and would try to undermine the other party's evidence. Then when that was exhausted they would present some explanation out of right field that can be neither proved or disproved.

Caleb
05-04-2011, 03:20 PM
They argue the given evidence with... a lack of evidence

Lets throw the timing and religious sea burial and all that shit under the bus and put away the tin foil hats.

Black in my regards of logic and argument about how the government went with this whole thing. There is no physical evidence made public from the government to be seen. They made reports, stakes and claims about how they got him, saying they have DNA, saying they have video, saying they have pictures. How is this evidence other than hear say via word of mouth/typed reports? I haven't seen any physical proof since Sunday that he is in fact dead regarding the way it was reported. This is how it is. I don't get how people CAN NOT see this. This is asking for proof of the claims that the president made. This isn't arguing evidence vs no evidence. This is arguing claim vs proof, which hopefully a lot of you can see.

EDIT: I just need to stop typing for today lol.

black88gt
05-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Lets throw the timing and religious sea burial and all that shit under the bus and put away the tin foil hats.

Black in my regards of logic and argument about how the government went with this whole thing. There is no physical evidence made public from the government to be seen. They made reports, stakes and claims about how they got him, saying they have DNA, saying they have video, saying they have pictures. How is this evidence other than hear say via word of mouth/typed reports? I haven't seen any physical proof since Sunday that he is in fact dead regarding the way it was reported. This is how it is. I don't get how people CAN NOT see this. This is asking for proof of the claims that the president made. This isn't arguing evidence vs no evidence. This is arguing claim vs proof, which hopefully a lot of you can see.

EDIT: I just need to stop typing for today lol.

Its been confirmed by sources that have no association with the United States of America. There are forms of evidence beyond a picture which could be (photoshopped anyway). Honestly the extremists calling for revenge and Pakistan being pissed about the raid is better proof to me than a stupid picture. Admitting this would be quite contrary to their own interests.

Bob is fishing off the 1st ave bridge. Jim shoots Bob and his body falls off the bridge. After shooting him Jim throws the gun in the water. A fisherman saw it, a passing driver saw it, and a 10 year old riding his bike saw it. They all tell the same story, including Jim who says he shot him. The gun or body is never found. Why are you questioning that Jim did it?

AutoMods
05-04-2011, 04:16 PM
osama should prove he is alive, but that won't happen

LT1Dan
05-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Caleb, do you think OBL is dead but the US is lying about killing him? Or do you think he is still alive hiding out somewhere? What is your explanation for how other muslim extremists are reacting? Wouldn't they be eager to prove the US wrong if he were still alive?

Just some questions I haven't seen you answer yet. I apologize in advance if you have answered any or all of them...I can only browse on my phone during the day and get to busy most nights to re-read everything.

black88gt
05-04-2011, 06:54 PM
osama should prove he is alive, but that won't happen

Obama said something to this affect on 60 minutes. "The fact of the matter is you will not see bin Laden walking this earth again." Thats quite a bold statement if this was a scam for popularity.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-04-2011, 07:42 PM
IF "OBL" (what is he a fucking rapper now?) is still alive, he would have to be COMPLETELY fucking retarded to let it be known. I keep hearing people say he will release a "new" video at some point and that will prove he is not dead. Seriously, Tupac died September 13, 1996 and still has "new" shit that manages to come out every few years.

My only problem with this whole situation is Obama getting credit for anything. He didn't do a damn thing, I also think it is BS that the person who took the shot isn't going to get the reward money. Well, I assume that is the case, I guess I haven't really looked into that a lot but soldiers tend to get fucked in every way possible so...

Domestic Disturbance
05-05-2011, 01:33 AM
IF "OBL" (what is he a fucking rapper now?) is still alive, he would have to be COMPLETELY fucking retarded to let it be known.

My only problem with this whole situation is Obama getting credit for anything. He didn't do a damn thing, I also think it is BS that the person who took the shot isn't going to get the reward money. Well, I assume that is the case, I guess I haven't really looked into that a lot but soldiers tend to get fucked in every way possible so...

A few things. Why would he be retarded to let it be known that he's still alive. That sounds like a flimsy defense for him not coming out with another video but still being alive because Obama lies to babies. No, if he was alive to make another video it would be genius. It would cripple not only the current administration but most of our governments international credibility. So whats the alternative; he could lay low for a few years, or could do more damage to our country than he already did. "Ya they said I died, got most of my family to say I'm dead, but wtf I'm still here bitches." Which would you choose?

Also, Obama doesn't deserve credit? Why, because you don't like him? Because he didn't start the war? What, the statesments saying this came from the very top and he was directly briefed on it aren't enough? He did something right but because you miss Bush so much you think he deserves the credit even though they let him slip by several times because it wasn't how they wanted it done(in Pakistan). We don't just fly into pakistan all ladee da without some big shots being called.

And also for the record, as 'convenient' as this might have been for Obama's ratings, they actually weren't that low to begin with, especially for this time coming so close to the end of his term. I remember hearing them about a month ago and being fairly surprised. I'm not an Obama nut hugger, but I'm tired of this caveman slander bout dat damn coon runnin the U S of A into the ground. Holy shit after the last four years how are we still here?!?!?! You really want to question their integrity over this, but praise the previous administration? Halliburton ring any bells about integrity?

As far as the picture goes, I'd like to see it too. Double tap to the left eye, fuck ya. I'll make it a poster. Will I lose sleep without it? Nope. Not unless Osama turns into a retard and makes a new video.

sparkles
05-05-2011, 07:53 AM
He's dead. All he'd have to do if he wasn't is release a video and in it say "yeah, you all said you got me on May 1st, 2011 and said I was buried at sea? Yeah, nope", and then hold up a newspaper saying he's dead and look in the camera and smile. It would totally make this administration look ridiculous. The only thing it has to do with the presidential election is that it pretty much sealed it for Obama. Like it or not, he's going to be in for another term due to this. This coming from someone that is on the latter side. I've noticed Trump hasn't said anything lately either. Funny how that works. I guess it's better for the Republican side though to shut up such an idiot early on so we can get someone worthwhile on the ballot. For the life of me, if it winds up like the last election, I'm going to pull my hair out. Out of ALL the candidates that ran last time, the republican side wound up with McCain. Ugh. Way to not put up a fight conservatives. Like I said though, this time around isn't going to matter much. I'll still vote against Obama, but I've pretty much given up hope now until 2016.

black88gt
05-05-2011, 08:01 AM

Not an Obama fan but this thing took balls. It would have been terrible had we gone in and shot a bunch of people up who turned out to be plain old Pakis. And the military isnt a group of bounty hunters. You dont see the potential risk to that guy? Osama is dead, not all of AQ

Drifte
05-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Not an Obama fan but this thing took balls. It would have been terrible had we gone in and shot a bunch of people up who turned out to be plain old Pakis. And the military isnt a group of bounty hunters. You dont see the potential risk to that guy? Osama is dead, not all of AQ

He is being "credited" for the success sure, and had it failed, everyone would have blamed him, not the soldiers anyway. We lost a state of the art helicopter, the reward can go to replacing it.

AutoMods
05-05-2011, 08:37 AM
^ exactly. if shit goes wrong people blame obama . so things went right now you have to give him credit

JustinS
05-05-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm just surprised there was a Vice Admiral on scene commanding the operation!

http://battleland.blogs.time.com/2011/05/04/the-man-who-got-bin-laden-the-most-deadly-journalist-in-the-world/?hpt=C2

sLoWnStEaDy
05-05-2011, 09:01 AM
EDIT: The fallowing may be completely, politically arrogant...

Personally, I don't think the president should really get credit or blamed for military actions such as this. There is obviously a TON of intelligence and what not that goes into something like this before it is even considered to be brought to the presidents attention. He has to put a lot of trust/faith in whoever it is that gathers intel. and decides the best plan of action. All the president does is says yes or no.

I will be 100% honest, when it comes to politics, I don't know shit. As for the "I must miss Bush" comment... No. I am an independent, I don't vote based on political parties, I don't usually vote at all to be honest. They are all the same, tell you what you want to hear until they get elected then they do what they want. IMO, anyone who would even CONSIDER not paying our military is NOT someone I want to be president.

Now, I am sure I will regret saying this. This country is a republic, which is a "good" thing, however, I think most of the people in this country are completely fucking retarded and have no business deciding who gets to run it. As I stated before, I don't know enough about shit to cast an intelligent vote, which is why I have yet to vote. I stick to what I know, and it damn sure isn't politics. I think that makes me a bit more of a responsible American than assholes who simply run out and vote because they are "democrats" or "republicans" for whatever reason. I am sure this will get me in trouble in some way or another but, I think if Obama was white, he would NOT have been elected president.

Drifte
05-05-2011, 09:37 AM
EDIT: The fallowing may be completely, politically arrogant...

Personally, I don't think the president should really get credit or blamed for military actions such as this. There is obviously a TON of intelligence and what not that goes into something like this before it is even considered to be brought to the presidents attention. He has to put a lot of trust/faith in whoever it is that gathers intel. and decides the best plan of action. All the president does is says yes or no.

I will be 100% honest, when it comes to politics, I don't know shit. As for the "I must miss Bush" comment... No. I am an independent, I don't vote based on political parties, I don't usually vote at all to be honest. They are all the same, tell you what you want to hear until they get elected then they do what they want. IMO, anyone who would even CONSIDER not paying our military is NOT someone I want to be president.

Now, I am sure I will regret saying this. This country is a democracy, which is a "good" thing, however, I think most of the people in this country are completely fucking retarded and have no business deciding who gets to run it. As I stated before, I don't know enough about shit to cast an intelligent vote, which is why I have yet to vote. I stick to what I know, and it damn sure isn't politics. I think that makes me a bit more of a responsible American than assholes who simply run out and vote because they are "democrats" or "republicans" for whatever reason. I am sure this will get me in trouble in some way or another but, I think if Obama was white, he would NOT have been elected president.

The following, is the facts:

Obama is half white, and half black.

America is a Republic. "and to the republic for which it stands"

If you read all the reports, you will see Obama made that call for the strike to be done as it was. Initially a bomb was planned, then a missile strike. Obama went for the drop off, this way we could verify Osama was there and killed and less collateral damage.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-05-2011, 09:48 AM
I knew that...

I knew that... (not sure how I messed that up)

I did not know that, Kudos to him for making that decision. He didn't take the shots though...

Caleb
05-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Caleb, do you think OBL is dead but the US is lying about killing him? Or do you think he is still alive hiding out somewhere? What is your explanation for how other muslim extremists are reacting? Wouldn't they be eager to prove the US wrong if he were still alive?

Just some questions I haven't seen you answer yet. I apologize in advance if you have answered any or all of them...I can only browse on my phone during the day and get to busy most nights to re-read everything.

Sorry I didn't reply last night, I had to deal with a bunch of stupid shit, wasn't a good night. But LTDan, I do in fact think he's dead. I just don't think it went down as it did on Sunday night. I do believe the entire thing was for political gain on Obama's part (every president has to be remembered for something right?). And if it is all true and we knew about the whereabouts of him last August, why wasn't it all done a lot sooner? All the physical evidence is being held from the public because of fear mongering reasons of "terrorists" attacking us and and the body was dumped due to sensitive religious reasons. Its hard for me to wrap my head around everything. Spend all this money to find this guy. He's killed and dumped within 24 hours. No physical evidence gets shown to the public. Is this really how its gonna go? One of the other forums that I read, one of the military guys on there with decently high security clearance said he believed he died years ago too and did see the pictures and he says it was no doubt its him, according to that member. EDIT: Others have said his photo's will be released probably before the major campaigning hits as another political move and have it get milked as Bush did with 9/11 (all fun predictions to watch out for).

One of the larger things most people have predicted, since the Osama excuse is now under the rug, there will be threats from a new face of "terror" for the U.S. to go after AND OR another similar 9/11 event. Get Americans all fired up and use that as a reason to invade another country VIA Main Stream Media support against the next country on our list. All this will happen in due time. ( this is what Britains news mediums are predicting: http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=local&newsid=236778 [Anwar al-Awlaki] Who knows if this holds any water though.

I do believe then entire Iraq Invasion was based on the Petrol Dollar Recycling System and taking control of the oil fields. I never understood why it was for oil until I had looked it up and it seemed like the most logical theory based on protecting the economy. We over threw Saddam and never found any WMD's or anything else to that extent. Yet were still in Iraq fighting "terrorists"? The Petrol Dollar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekdln_NZ-P4#t=3m30s continue watching Part 4 and its a good solid explanation)seems to be the most logical reason for war to protect our economy and capitalize on resources and force other countries to purchase these resources in dollars to keep the money going back to U.S. Companies. Also using this system allows the economy to stay a float whilst keeping production low in the U.S. hence all the low unemployment rates in this country. It falls hand in hand with each other. This is something I concluded after learning about all this stuff and to me it makes sense.

As far as the Afghanistan War goes, a lot of people know about Afghanistan is the worlds largest Opium Manufacture. It was said that Al Queda back in late 1990's, took control of the Opium fields and cut down 90% of production (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium) . And as of recently in the last year, they have found to have found 900 billion - 1 trillion (http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/14/report-1-trillion-in-untapped-minerals-found-in-afghanistan/ I know its CNN but just google it, its plastered everywhere and wasn't talked about that much in the news) in precious metals and resources through out Afghanistan and its lead to believe by some people that is the reason were there setting up military basis in strategic areas to capitalize on the resources. If the Petrol Dollar Hypothesis is true and we capitalize on resources and force other countries to trade their exports and currency for U.S. Dollars. The Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are politically based on fighting terror but at the same time to keep the economy a float by allowing our country to be ran off of deficits.

Its just all interesting to me, the best part about it is to listen to all the predictions to see which ones actually come true to see predictable our government is with things.

Drifte
05-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Interetsting information caleb, I'll have to check all that out tonight.

sparkles
05-05-2011, 08:25 PM
EDIT: IMO, anyone who would even CONSIDER not paying our military is NOT someone I want to be president.

He didn't. Congress did.

ZacFields
05-05-2011, 08:32 PM
The question is: Does any of the predictions actually come true? Or do they virtually never come true and everyone just forgets about them? Just my two cents on these predictions:

1. Releasing the photos will never happen. That's not to say there won't eventually be a "leak," but I guarantee releasing the photos won't happen while on the campaign trail. Nobody is really 100% sure yet exactly how the public would react to this photo. I'd say there's probably less than a 50/50 chance that it would help Obama's campaign efforts honestly because so many people will have sobered up by then that it'll offend more people than anything.
2. I don't know why there'd be a new face of terror since Al Quada is not dead. I think they took a blow with Osama's death, but as long as there is hatred towards America, there will be Al Quada because people will keep funding them if they hate America.
3. I'm almost certain there will be another terrorist attack against America. Heck, there have been terrorist attacks against America in the years since 9/11. That's not really some profound prediction. Will we use it to invade another country? You tell me... you conspiracy theorists believe it was George W. Bush who was the brainchild for 9/11 and it was part of his master plan to invade another country. Being as you now believe we will do it again, you must be able to project who the president will be at the time that this happens and he (like all other presidents, apparently) is just part of the big conspiracy.

I'm surprised none of you guys ever think about the possibility that it's Al Quada's conspiracy. Maybe Al Quada knows that if they can pull off a major attack on the most powerful country in the world and then hole up in a country THEY want to see invaded, that whoever our president is at the time is going to do what the American people are asking for and go to war against the country that harbors Al Quada. I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories, but never the most logical one, which is that it's somebody else using the US Government as pawns and exposing the flaws of Democracy. People in general are impulsive, and when you have a form of government that is bent on doing what the people want (else they don't get re-elected by the people), they are forced to carry out the peoples' impulsive desires.

Just wondering if the conspiracy theorists ever consider that anyone other than the US government might be running the show in these conspiracies.

Caleb
05-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Interesting interview, videos below.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag.html

black88gt
05-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Didnt we hint at Tora Bora already?

ZacFields
05-05-2011, 10:06 PM
It disappoints me that you tell us to question everything we read, but you read the content of that link and believed it at least enough to re-post it here. There are so many inconsistencies, I don't even know where to start.

So this guy is saying that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 shortly after the 9/11 attacks, with a doctorate-level quote such as "Osama Bin Laden was totally dead..." The guy said he died of "marfan syndrome," which is a disorder that actually cannot be diagnosed without a family history because it is after all a genetic disorder. A quick Google search can verify that neither of his parents had the disorder, and since they didn't start making the diagnosis at all until 1996, it's highly unlikely that they were able to diagnose Bin Laden with it less than 5 years later when he supposedly died, being as his father was already dead and the mother didn't have it. (And we could go farther and talk about how impossible it would be to determine a "family history" of an illness or disorder in a place where men have multiple wives (Osama's father's plane crash was when he was en route to marry his 23rd wife) and wives typically have multiple husbands in their lifetimes.

All of that aside, we have to ignore all the video evidence of Osama Bin Laden, clear as day, talking about current events such as the McCain/Obama elections where he said it doesn't matter which of the two is chosen for president (you'd think since the government is so high on Obama to go through all this trouble, they'd have at least tried to throw him a bone with the bin Laden video. That video actually helped John McCain in a huge way because it showed that regardless of how "pro-Muslim" Obama was, he couldn't solve our problems in the middle east). I suppose it could have been an extremely good lookalike, who actually even fooled his fellow terrorists... unless they're in on it too. Nobody has told me that yet.

Now let's put all of the above on the back-burner. So now we're saying that Bush was in office and knew that bin Laden had been killed. After all, this was all Bush's idea, remember? He just hit some incredibly bad luck when the scapegoat he chose up and croaked by an extremely rare genetic disorder that would have been virtually impossible to actually diagnose. So he swept the Osama death under the rug so he could continue with his war on terror, keeping this ace in his back pocket for when the timing would be most opportune.

Bush didn't stage the Osama death hoax to get himself re-elected when he won by very slim margins against John Kerry in 2004, but instead he saved it for his homeboy Obama to use to get himself re-elected over Bush's Republican party in 2012.

No you're right... this is way more plausible than believing that this ex-psychiatrist is just a conspiracy theorist who just happens to be a productive member of society also.

Caleb
05-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Zac the Marfans claim isn't completely dismissive because Marfans is a chance disease in family history, I have personal friends who have that disease and neither parents have it developed, BUT it is carried in the family bloodline (Ex: Her Great Uncle had it), sometimes it develops, sometimes it doesn't, its a sleeper gene. I know this for a fact. This is why I haven't questioned the Marfan's claim, because its possible, but again who knows. So to keep it short, if they in fact knew that Osama had to do dialysis, blood samples could have easily been extracted and they could have found the gene for the disease then.

[ Marfan syndrome affects males and females equally,[35] and the mutation shows no ethnic or geographical bias.[36] Estimates indicate that approximately 1 in 3,000 to 5,000 individuals have Marfan syndrome.[36] Each parent with the condition has a 50% risk of passing the genetic defect on to any child due to its autosomal dominant nature. Most individuals with Marfan syndrome have another affected family member - approximately 15–30% of all cases are due to de novo genetic mutations[13]—such spontaneous mutations occur in about 1 in 20,000 births. Marfan syndrome is also an example of dominant negative mutation and haploinsufficiency.[37][38] It is associated with variable expressivity; incomplete penetrance has not been definitively documented.]

Zac, please post said video of Osama talking about Obama/McCain, all I could find was audio tape regarding it which can be manipulated, easier* than video evidence. Enlighten me if you can please.

black88gt
05-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Lol? ^^

Drifte
05-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Caleb, do you work at Sears, and possibly at about 8:55 help a guy get a blue ray/surround package from the warehouse? IF you did, that was me.

black88gt
05-06-2011, 11:35 AM
So it looks like its been confirmed by AQs 2nd in command. He's probably in on it too though.

Stutz
05-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Im sure at some point the pictures will get "leaked" I think its a bad idea for the white house to release the pics because im sure there will end up being a us soldier or contractor or something kidnapped and killed in the exact same way

black88gt
05-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Im sure at some point the pictures will get "leaked" I think its a bad idea for the white house to release the pics because im sure there will end up being a us soldier or contractor or something kidnapped and killed in the exact same way

While I'm not one for political correctness and would usually prefer to say fuck them they do much worse to us, I think that in this case it was best to be sensitive with the pictures and burial, not for my sake but for the sake of those serving overseas and those traveling throughout the world.

AQ made a statement that the body should be returned to his family immediately and that "any harm (to the body) will open more doors of evil, and there will be no one to blame but yourselves."

It is speculated that AQ is also planning to release a recording made by OBL a week prior to his death soon.

Drifte
05-06-2011, 01:14 PM
I just wanted to make it clear:

2 Pac is dead.

black88gt
05-06-2011, 01:16 PM

2 Pac is dead.

Killuminati motherfuckers

sLoWnStEaDy
05-06-2011, 01:36 PM

2 Pac is dead.

IDK... I have yet to see the proof and he releases new shit every couple years. :)

LT1Dan
05-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Killuminati motherfuckers

I see what you did there...

JustinS
05-06-2011, 05:48 PM
IDK... I have yet to see the proof and he releases new shit every couple years. :)

Pac and Biggie kick it every weekend in CR, we hang out all the time, they ain't dead!

Caleb
05-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Caleb, do you work at Sears, and possibly at about 8:55 help a guy get a blue ray/surround package from the warehouse? IF you did, that was me.

Oh snap that was you, you looked familiar lol. And yes that was me.

Caleb
05-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Joe Rogans Thoughts on War and America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=jl2JQfxnnHU

Drifte
05-09-2011, 09:35 AM
I saw you metal detecting around the old school in fairfax. You should come to my backyard, you will get tired of finding things!

Caleb
05-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Yeah I was over there with my friend. Were trying to hit old building spots and thought that the building would have some stuff, couldn't find any old dated coins. My friend and I need to start getting permission to do more properties because that's where all the good stuff is at anymore. All these old buildings seemed to have been cleaned out.