PDA

View Full Version : For Zac

96-eclipse-gst
04-17-2011, 08:52 PM
I know you aren't ready to buy a car but just thought I'd show you this. http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/cto/2330332593.html

sparkles
04-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Wow! That's a pretty great deal.

AutoMods
04-17-2011, 10:12 PM
if thats a non-turbo converted to turbo then that it may not be worth as much as the factory turbo model would. not sure if the tranny, engine, rear would be as strong

Ricky
04-17-2011, 10:26 PM
40k invested and selling for 11k? sounds fishy....

96-eclipse-gst
04-17-2011, 10:31 PM
I agree, I will tell Zac that when I worked at Saturn. I drove these Sky's all the time. I really did like driving the turbo models. They are alot of fun and I know Zac would have fun with it.

ZacFields
04-22-2011, 08:49 AM
Very nice! Thanks for posting this up. I definitely do like these cars a lot. I also keep driving past this car dealership in downtown Cedar Rapids every day that has two Corvettes (one red and one black) and it kills me that I'm not in the market for anything yet.

Who knows? Maybe my stocks will make some huge gains and I'll have all my shit sorted sooner than I thought (unlikely, LOL). I've teetered a lot on this in the last few weeks and I've come very close to just pulling the trigger on something now, but I really want to pay mine and Ashley's student loans off first and probably get us moved into a bigger home with at least a two stall garage (preferably three but those are surprisingly rare around here).

In the meantime, I've still got the motorcycle to cruise around in to keep me from getting too bored. Thanks again for the post.

Drifte
04-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Have a garage before the toy car. And I seriously suggest 3 stall or bigger!

I saw this CL add and Ryan and I immediately thought of you Zac, if legit its a great deal.