PDA

View Full Version : $1000.00 cash reward!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
04-17-2011, 07:17 PM
I posted this on FB, for those of you who dont know, My truck and Dean/Angies Expedition where keyed all to fuck at Georges wedding Reception Sat night, I am offering $1000 CASH for the name of the person or persons responseable, everything will be kept between us, I truely hope it is nobody who was there or from this site, but if it was and you are reading this, I truely advise you start going to church and praying, because I will find out sooner or later. Ed

DustinsDuster
04-17-2011, 07:19 PM
god damn- sorry i missed it. didnt realize it was last night.

hope you find the fuckers- there's never an excuse to key someones vehicle.

AutoMods
04-17-2011, 07:24 PM
thread stickied

SaNdMaNsSi
04-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Only people with no balls take out their anger on a vehicle because they are too cowardly to try taking it out on the vehicle's owner.

85XR7Project
04-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Never EVER fuck with a man's car. That is a horrible idea and never pans out well.

sLoWnStEaDy
04-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Sorry to hear that man!!! I have never been keyed but I have had 3 hit and runs on my vehicles and some stabbed tires. I hope you find them and I hope you get away with whatever street justice you may see fit. *cough" curb stomp *cough*

Just in case, got any details? I don't know you, your car, whoever got married, etc... Just saying, if I over hear "oh, I keyed John Does car the other night" I would know who it was...

Deimos
04-17-2011, 09:14 PM
I learned my lesson long ago you take your beef out with the person and not his possessions. Sounds childish really keyying a car how mature. Sad part is it is probably some random kids in walford.

clutchmuch
04-17-2011, 09:31 PM
So its wrong to key someones car if they park like an asshole? i.e. way crooked or taking up 2 spaces. that pisses me off when people do that >:O

allgo
04-17-2011, 09:32 PM
What a bunch of bullshit..sooner or later you will find them..sucks to be them now..

sparkles
04-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Was there some sort of confrontation or was this just a random deal?

allgo
04-17-2011, 09:33 PM
So its wrong to key someones car if they park like an asshole? i.e. way crooked or taking up 2 spaces. that pisses me off when people do that >:O

people do that so dumb fucks like you that drive turds dont park to close to them..you truley are a fucking dickfuck if you would key someones car for that..so did you do it to eds and deans then??

sparkles
04-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Pricks that are too worried about their cherry new Ford Focus need to go out into no mans land in the parking lot then. No need to take up 2 spots right up front like you're "special" or something. That's why they have a parking lot twice as big as they need to. For them, and people like me with quad cab pickups with a turning radius equal to a locomotive.

allgo
04-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Pricks that are too worried about their cherry new Ford Focus need to go out into no mans land in the parking lot then. No need to take up 2 spots right up front like you're "special" or something. That's why they have a parking lot twice as big as they need to. For them, and people like me with quad cab pickups with a turning radius equal to a locomotive.

I understand what you are saying I hate it to, but come on your going to key someones car over it?

Domestic Disturbance
04-18-2011, 12:13 AM

Never a reason to key someones car, period. If you have an issue, confront them. Keying someones car is a balless way to just be shitty.

Any reason to believe it was someone you knew from the party, or just randoms in walford?

Deimos
04-18-2011, 04:29 AM
I don't think at anytime did sparkles say it was ok to key a car. Someone shot out the old ladies back window one night that was fun and they tried smashing my windshield. But good thing I enjoy driving pieces of crap cars they can key, scratch and bash and i don't mind at all.

OldSkoolRCR
04-18-2011, 05:19 AM
Was there some sort of confrontation or was this just a random deal?

Random deal.

snickerlicker
04-18-2011, 05:58 AM
That sucks big time!!!

clutchmuch
04-18-2011, 08:09 AM
i never said i keyed their cars im just saying it pisses me off when they do it where people are trying to park, like was said they need to park at the back of the lot for that.

TbTalon94
04-18-2011, 08:38 AM
Man that blows. Was your truck parked out front or in the back?

allgo
04-18-2011, 08:57 AM
i never said i keyed their cars im just saying it pisses me off when they do it where people are trying to park, like was said they need to park at the back of the lot for that.

Your a fucking dipshit period...you said you key cars that park that way, even when I park at the back of the lot some fuck chop always parks next to me..

sparkles
04-18-2011, 09:13 AM
I understand what you are saying I hate it to, but come on your going to key someones car over it?

No, but I have been known to slam my door into to idiot's car that decided to park 8 inches from mine while I was inside. If you don't fit, don't park there, azzhole. Taking the time to key someones car? Never. Have we all had an experience where we've wanted to? Of coarse, but just like everyone is saying, that's a pretty chickenshit thing to do. And before you say doing the door thing is too, I've actually done it with the azzhole still in there car. It's more of a common courtesy thing. If you don't want to be nice enough to make sure I have enough room to get into my car, I'm not going to be nice enough to make sure my door doesn't leave a reminder for you to be more thoughtful next time. Those that know me know that I have NO problems letting you know how I feel about it to your face, but I'm not going to sit out in my car for the next hour waiting for you either, just to let you know I think you're a fucking waste of skin.

sparkles
04-18-2011, 09:21 AM
Either way, what happened to Ed is BS. Not that a lot of you are privy to the east side of Des Moines, but shit like this happens all the time over here. I've learned to not park on the street and to pull my car as far into the driveway as possible. Fucking kids get thrills out of sneaking out of the house and walking the streets fucking with peoples shit. I've also learned to not lock my car doors at night. I've only had one incident in the last 2 years. Went through the center console. Stole my mini mag and some change. Least I don't have to replace a window. It really pisses me off when I see on the news that there's been a string of vandals that just go around flattening tires and breaking out windows just for kicks. I would LOVE to find some pussy in the act. I'm sure getting pistol whipped might change their perspective on their nocturnal activities.

slo4cyl
04-18-2011, 02:18 PM
even when I park at the back of the lot some fuck chop always parks next to me.. This is so true and pisses me off also!

Drifte
04-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Ever notice business' with customers who understand man code always have cars parked every other? Those are my favorite places. You cant go to or even near a freakin walmart/target/mall without someone just pulling in next to you...man do I have stories, but its always a throw away car not worth a damn and you have to gently squeeze into your door.

OldSkoolRCR
04-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Trevor they were parked in the front by the corner of the building....Good news is some people have good heart, and money motavates them, got a call today, with the name of who did it, (because drunk dirtbags can not keep there mouths shut) the 2 people who told me are going to sign statements, and this 27yr old no job having, I sponge off my wife, and go to wedding receptions and fuck up peoples trucks whom I dont even know will be charged and arrested, both vehicals combined will have over 6k damage repairs, so YES that constitutes a FELONY CHARGE. Then I will put all his info out here for eveyone to know.

Batwood
04-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Trevor they were parked in the front by the corner of the building....Good news is some people have good heart, and money motavates them, got a call today, with the name of who did it, (because drunk dirtbags can not keep there mouths shut) the 2 people who told me are going to sign statements, and this 27yr old no job having, I sponge off my wife, and go to wedding receptions and fuck up peoples trucks whom I dont even know will be charged and arrested, both vehicals combined will have over 6k damage repairs, so YES that constitutes a FELONY CHARGE. Then I will put all his info out here for eveyone to know.

Holy shit. Thats some good news man.
I'm glad somebody grew some balls and stepped up!

JacobS
04-18-2011, 04:35 PM
that little fuck is going to regret ever messin with EDDY B!

glad you found out who it was.

Deimos
04-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Dude 27 years old and keys cars? What a tool.

CiviC_boY
04-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Was it some that was at the party?? Lmk if you need some help with some good old street justice ill gladly help Eddy..

OldSkoolRCR
04-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Yes... was at the reception, got drunk on our free beer, and keyed our trucks.... I am going to post all his info after hes been arrested, along with his FB pic.

sparkles
04-18-2011, 05:27 PM
So that's it, he was just drunk? That's a pretty shitty thing to get off on.

JustinS
04-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Wow, what a real piece of work. After the hospitality you all showed him he shows his gratitude by keying your cars. Excellent logic!

boostedsohc
04-18-2011, 07:03 PM
holy shit man.im super glad you were able to find out who it was! and i hope he does get charged with a felony cause dumb fucks like that need to be punished! will your insurance cover this at all? or do you have to go after the no job dead beat for the repair money?

OldSkoolRCR
04-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Insurance will cover the truck, then go after him.

Deimos
04-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Yes... was at the reception, got drunk on our free beer, and keyed our trucks.... I am going to post all his info after hes been arrested, along with his FB pic.

Wait a second I though people had to buy their own beer.

OldSkoolRCR
04-18-2011, 07:24 PM
All the Keg beer was FREEEEEBIE

Deimos
04-18-2011, 07:45 PM
damn and here I was watching storage wars

CiviC_boY
04-18-2011, 08:32 PM
I was pretty damn drunk but there wasnt a HUGH group of ppl so if he was there does it mean it was a family member or family friend???

OldSkoolRCR
04-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Well this dirt bags wife must be a honest person with a heart, because she just came and confessed to Allison that her husband did all the damage to the trucks, and my intellagent daughter in law, recorded the whole conversation. Was not a family member nor a freind of mine or Dean/Angies, But his wife was a freind of Allison's. I will let you all know what type of person does this, as soon as I can.

CiviC_boY
04-18-2011, 09:36 PM
DAMN...Good job Allison lol well just goes to show that some ppl dont have any class or respect...

85XR7Project
04-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Shit, I'm just getting pumped to see how this all unfolds! Fuck that kid up!

Domestic Disturbance
04-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Well this dirt bags EX-wife must be a honest person with a heart,.

Fixed that

z28z34man
04-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Well I am glad the way this turned out. when he gets thrown in jail for not paying your insurance company i hope he drops the soap. that will teach him one heck of a lesson, and you will have no blood on your hands.

scene you found the guy do you have to pay the detectable

OldSkoolRCR
04-19-2011, 05:33 AM
Seems I will have to pay the deductable, and then have to sue him it, unless the In. Co. wants to work something out with me, I will know today, after the adj. comes to see the truck.

Ricky
04-19-2011, 08:38 AM
glad everythign is working out. keying someones car is a high school thing to do.... not from some 27 year old. What a low life tool.

Ricky
04-19-2011, 08:39 AM
damn and here I was watching storage wars

Hell yeah! i love that show!

AutoMods
07-11-2011, 10:34 AM
whatever became of this???? anyway I'm unsticking the thread