PDA

View Full Version : Photogenic Vette

skipdownstairs
03-31-2011, 02:29 PM
Hahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0yh-VYM95o

Scott
03-31-2011, 02:45 PM
LOL that was awesome.. On a side note it kinda pisses me off how nice their dragstrips are, pretty sure alot of their pit spots you can rent and its a actual garage with TV monitors that have live race updates and everything in each stall

c_mart_28
03-31-2011, 03:10 PM
Lol. Surprise!

AutoMods
03-31-2011, 03:21 PM
is it just me or does it seem like once the vettes get sideways they are hard to control?

Drifte
03-31-2011, 03:51 PM
LOLOL. Love it. I think a vette is to easy to purchase with decent power, so many fresh or unskilled drivers hop in and act a fool. Just my guess, because theres Vette fail videos everywhere.

skipdownstairs
03-31-2011, 04:05 PM
LOL that was awesome.. On a side note it kinda pisses me off how nice their dragstrips are, pretty sure alot of their pit spots you can rent and its a actual garage with TV monitors that have live race updates and everything in each stall

Yeah no shit!!!! Heres how you apply VHT even these clowns know how use the stuff!!!!

Go to 2:10-2:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrVEtX1DTtc&feature=related

Scott
03-31-2011, 06:08 PM
is it just me or does it seem like once the vettes get sideways they are hard to control?

I've only driven one vet and I did think it was tough to keep the rear end behind it when powering out of a corner. Could have just been the road though..

Yeah that VHT sprayer definetly isnt messing around, shit that airstrip is probably better than tracks around here

DustinsDuster
04-01-2011, 04:12 AM
I've only driven one vet and I did think it was tough to keep the rear end behind it when powering out of a corner. Could have just been the road though..

Yeah that VHT sprayer definetly isnt messing around, shit that airstrip is probably better than tracks around here

BBunting didnt seem to have any trouble with his when i went roadracing with him, but he was actually a pretty decent driver though. i think Colton's right; to easy for inexperienced drivers to get ahold of a vette and not be able to control it.

Scott
04-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Well you know I have some experience with getting power to the ground coming out of corners ;) I didnt say they had bad grip at all, just once it does come loose it became a handfull in a hurry, more so than other cars I've driven.. Never lost control of it, Im sure as the case with bunting, tires are the key like always, good tires, right temp,etc... Having a loose car is unusual from the factory but definetly a good way to improve cornering and Lateral G numbers.

Drifte
04-01-2011, 12:05 PM
snap over steer problem?

Scott
04-01-2011, 12:21 PM
snap over steer problem?

sure!! Never used that term before but sounds like a accurate description if I've ever heard one

slow ride
04-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Probably another inexperianced old waxer spinning the tires for the first 330' and it got away from him. Only thing those guys are good for is keeping my insurance rates low :)

Domestic Disturbance
04-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Only thing those guys are good for is keeping my insurance rates low :)

And keeping the billet market alive