PDA

View Full Version : Short but Sweet!

EZ MONEY
03-28-2011, 12:43 AM
It hit me the other night, WHAT AM I DOING!!
I just got out from under a car I dumped a crap load of money into and sold and lost money. I know its the name of the game you cant expect to make a return from a car you dump alot of money into. For what I wanted to do to the Fox I would have easily dumped $30-40K into it. I decided to just take it for what it was and see if I could sell it for what I bought it for and try a different approach. I posted it up forsale and got a call right away. A guy whos deploying with me whos actually already in Afganistan wants the car and is wiring me the money this week.
Figured I can find a clean coupe when I move back to Iowa, no point of paying out the ass to get shit shipped to Hawaii and having the deal with the half assed performance shops they have here.

So I've decided to do my orig plan and getting a nice performance car thats new such as a 2006-09 Z06, 2010/11 GT500 or if I can find a 06 Viper Coupe or GTR for $50K or less when I get back next year.

But for now the Fox is being sold :(

Deimos
03-28-2011, 05:17 AM
ssounds like a good plan I would buy a project 90 percent done the way you want it and put the put the finishing touches on it.

Drifte
03-28-2011, 06:51 AM
^ Thats always a better financial approach. I just cant get myself to do that though.