PDA

View Full Version : From Rob Palmers family

69gt4speed
03-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Hey guys"" this is Robs oldest boy, there have been a few phone calls wanting to know if there are things people could buy or if mom was selling the mustangs. She has nothing to sell at this time. Nor might she in the future. Its way to soon for them kinds of questions. BUT when & if she gets ready im sure she will post it on here or tell some of Robs friends. Hell after reading the things u guys have posted on here he had lots of friends. Thankyou all so much for sharing your memories and for all your thoughts and prayers. Our family greatly appreciates it. Hope to meet some of you at the memorial service saturday. p.s. Keep on racing!

JustinS
03-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Scavengers already asking about the cars? Wow, talk about no class.

Drifte
03-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Scavengers already asking about the cars? Wow, talk about no class.

yea, word. Hope it wants anyone from here.

clutchmuch
03-25-2011, 03:04 PM
What kind of asshole calls asking to buy his cars? wtf. thats plain messed up.

85XR7Project
03-25-2011, 07:31 PM
I seriously doubt anyone here would be that classless but I suppose it is possible...

sparkles
03-26-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm sure we've all thought about it, but at least have had the decency to not ask. I'd never ask anyone if I could be their loved one's vehicle unless they offered it first. That should be an obvious thing, and if it isn't to you, may your parents be slapped for not slapping you enough to mind your manners when you were younger.

DustinsDuster
03-27-2011, 12:24 PM
I'm sure we've all thought about it, but at least have had the decency to not ask. I'd never ask anyone if I could be their loved one's vehicle unless they offered it first. That should be an obvious thing, and if it isn't to you, may your parents be slapped for not slapping you enough to mind your manners when you were younger.

took the words right out of my mouth. Rob had awesome cars, no doubt, but the family doesnt need to be thinking about this right now. i mean, we'd all love an '03 Cobra or '11 GT, but its only been a week guys.

i'm sorry to Anita and family- hopefully others will get the message and you wont have to worry about this for a while.